Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe (18072 Views)

Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) / My Lesbian Encounter - An Original DNB Story / Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by Babypinkyz(f): 1:35pm On Mar 25, 2011
Nothing special dia! Iphone4 and HTC beats it handz down. Nawa 4 our girls
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by orbaxy(m): 1:41pm On Mar 25, 2011
MzGreat:

abi o help me tell them

there was even a day i was walking down the street in my area, then a typical razz guy approached me and all he could say is[b] baby are you on berry[/b]?
i could not even get angry at his question, i had to laugh out loud and i said uhn uhn u dont mind tangerine.

can you imagine the madness of a bb, are u on berry? grin grin grinsorry guys, i had to say it again cos it cracked me up

grin grin grin grin grin grin funny is understatement grin grin
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by earthrealm(m): 1:44pm On Mar 25, 2011
lol  nice  n funny post.

the reason  most  bb users  dont  ask 4 ur  nos  is  that  after  paying  the  3k  monthlu  subscription, they hv the capability  2  communicate  freely  , so making  calls  kinda  take  the  back seat  as  pinging/IM  is  the order of the  day.

bb, facebook,twitter and all the other  social networks both  work on the  same  principle, HERD  REACTION, in lay mans  terms, the  more  the  users, the  merrier it  gets!, thats y peeps  fell kinda  left out, i know a dude  in his family, he was the only one without  a bb,  his  parents  n siblings  owned  bb's  and  chatted  regularly  with  each  other  , exchanged/forwarded  pics, jokes,  and of course the ever present  pinging!, it didnt take him long  to join the bb band wagon!

most humans are naturally influenced  by this  HERD  REACTION, ///// look at a herd of animals in the wild, maybe  1000 antelopes,  it just takes  one of the antelops  to  start  running,  n immediately  the  whole  herd  follows, n they aint  even sure  y the first  antelop started  running in the  first  place!!, lol
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by KAYD007(m): 1:44pm On Mar 25, 2011
grin

Mrs Chima: hey Uju, i just got my BlackBerry oooh, i'll buy my pin next week

Ujujoan: U try o! Me i don dash Omolola1 my own.

MrsChima: why?

Ujujoan: because BlackBerry don taya me, nw na BB i dey use

MrsChima: is ur BB samsung or nokia?

Ujujoan: no, itz Sony Ericsson.

Mrs Chima: okay, jst giv me ur pin so i can cal u

Ujujoan: eyaaa, am sorry, i left my pin @ home. U knw its not safe walkin arnd wit ur pin, e fit chook u!
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by coderXO(m): 1:44pm On Mar 25, 2011
It's funny, that.

"What's your BB" is the reigning catchphrase friends.

When I get asked, I just say I don't use one.

Bet you haven't met one of those girls that buy a 60k blackberry but "BUZZ" people and you gotta call them back or buy them credit.

Amusing, that.

I have my Android Galaxy 5 and I carry it with pride.
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by earthrealm(m): 1:50pm On Mar 25, 2011
the processor speed of an average bb fone  is  abt  690mhz, while the processor  speed of an average nokia symbian fone is 11000mhz.

hvnt u bothered  to ask urself  y the  ISP's  give u unlimited  download  limit on a bb, but wudnt  dare  give  u same  on  a smartfone, not  to talk of an android  fone?.
the apps u cud install on such fones  are  limitless and  they wud  pull mtn's 6gb  in just  1 day!!,

i blame  the  symbian n android  fone  makers  4  not  understanding  the  HERD  REACTION, n creating such an application on the symbian/smartfone  plat form earlier  on.

apps like whatapp designed  for normal n smart fones mimic  the  bb service perfectly, but few people are aware of it.just download and install and u r good to go
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by oYaTo(m): 2:51pm On Mar 25, 2011
MzGreat:

abi o help me tell them

there was even a day i was walking down the street in my area, then a typical razz guy approached me and all he could say is baby are you on berry?
i could not even get angry at his question, i had to laugh out loud and i said uhn uhn u dont mind tangerine.

can you imagine the madness of a bb, are u on berry? grin grin grinsorry guys, i had to say it again cos it cracked me up

LWKMD  grin

I must try that line sometime wink cheesy
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by Pweety4me(f): 2:54pm On Mar 25, 2011
^^Oyatoo cheesy
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by castrokins(m): 2:58pm On Mar 25, 2011
BB is the bomb, take it or leave it Poster,
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by ajani27(m): 2:59pm On Mar 25, 2011
My wife is constantly on it, when she's eating, in the toilet, sleepin and all. Its getting out of hand and it's ruining our marriage. I swear she is so much on it that even when she's washing up, its there and the lights are all flashing. It's not funny gents it's embarrasing. I have stopped watching tv or doing anything with her cos her hands are always on the keypad. It's sad to see how a married woman can get so carried away with this.
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by bigfreak: 3:00pm On Mar 25, 2011
lol  nice  n funny post.

the reason  most  bb users  dont  ask 4 your  nos  is  that  after  paying  the  3k  monthlu  subscription, they hv the capability  2  communicate  freely  , so making  calls  kinda  take  the  back seat  as  pinging/IM  is  the order of the  day.

bb, facebook,twitter and all the other  social networks both  work on the  same  principle, HERD  REACTION, in lay mans  terms, the  more  the  users, the  merrier it  gets!, thats y peeps  fell kinda  left out, i know a dude  in his family, he was the only one without  a bb,  his  parents  n siblings  owned  bb's  and  chatted  regularly  with  each  other  , exchanged/forwarded  pics, jokes,  and of course the ever present  pinging!, it didnt take him long  to join the bb band wagon!

most humans are naturally influenced  by this  HERD  REACTION, ///// look at a herd of animals in the wild, maybe  1000 antelopes,  it just takes  one of the antelops  to  start  running,  n immediately  the  whole  herd  follows, n they aint  even sure  y the first  antelop started  running in the  first  place!!, lol

exactly my point,girls especially i find extremely amusing to see them screwing the whole world and back jus so they can buy a phone they dont know the correct model name off, and cant use it for anything other than pinging, and facebook, grin grin grin grin grin
If they knew just how much data traffic they create from that phone but alas they are too brainless to begin wit buying a phone that is hardware and softwarewise very substandard yet very expensive,if it's not for unlimited downloads y in the name of GOD would someone buy a bb for
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 25, 2011
It's the girls that are catching the BB virus.those that don't have it, will save money to have one or will ask their boy friend to buy one 4 them and when they finally have it. they will make sure the whole world knows they have it.abeg the world is advancing.their are more better phone out there.4 me it will always be iphone.
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by Pweety4me(f): 3:03pm On Mar 25, 2011
ajani27:

My wife is constantly on it, when she's eating, in the toilet, sleepin and all. Its getting out of hand and it's ruining our marriage. I swear she is so much on it that even when she's washing up, its there and the lights are all flashing. It's not funny gents it's embarrasing. I have stopped watching tv or doing anything with her cos her hands are always on the keypad. It's sad to see how a married woman can get so carried away with this.

That's just out of hand? are u newly weds?dat's serious, u need to talk to her or pray it passes & she comes back to her right senses.
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by naijangel7(f): 3:07pm On Mar 25, 2011
ajani27:

A little too extreme. You should let her know how you feel about it. She may be too carried away to even realise it.
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by ajani27(m): 3:08pm On Mar 25, 2011
@ Pweety4me

No we are not newly weds, been married for almost 6 years now but been on the rocky patch for the last year or so.  She even recently upgraded to a newer one (nothing wrong with the one she had) and claimed that her father bought it for her. Eventually I found out that some bloke she just met in Naija bought it for her. She neva seem to part with the phone, annoying really.
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by sorrytoo: 3:11pm On Mar 25, 2011
bigfreak:

lol  nice  n funny post.

[b]the reason  most  bb users  dont  ask 4 your  nos  is  that  after  paying  the  3k  monthlu  subscription, they hv the capability  2  communicate  freely  , so making  calls  kinda  take  the  back seat  as  pinging/IM  is  the order of the  day.

most humans are naturally influenced  by this  HERD  REACTION, ///// look at a herd of animals in the wild, maybe  1000 antelopes,  it just takes  one of the antelops  to  start  running,  n immediately  the  whole  herd  follows, n they aint  even sure  y the first  antelop started  running in the  first  place!!, lol[/b]

exactly my point,girls especially i find extremely amusing to see them screwing the whole world and back jus so they can buy a phone they dont know the correct model name off, and cant use it for anything other than pinging, and facebook, grin grin grin grin grin
If they knew just how much data traffic they create from that phone but alas they are too brainless to begin wit buying a phone that is hardware and softwarewise very substandard yet very expensive,if it's not for unlimited downloads y in the name of GOD would someone buy a bb for

Bang on, cool
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by FabulousE1: 3:12pm On Mar 25, 2011
the fake ness and miss-guided priorities of our fake nigerian  disgusting females towards the idea that everyone must have a bb. where is this madness about  ' bb '  going to lead them 2?
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by sorrytoo: 3:18pm On Mar 25, 2011
i dont get why ppl r so against it,noone is forcing anybody to own one, if u ve used BB and u hate it,then u have a point,but if u've never used it and u r bashing it it,makes absolutely no sense!

yeah,Naija tend to overdo it things,but its been a trend of ours ,did u all remember when bell bottoms was reigning?every girl had to have one,same with bags,clogs ,platforms,

Rightnow is BB,so deal with,
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by Pweety4me(f): 3:20pm On Mar 25, 2011
ajani27:

@ Pweety4me

No we are not newly weds, been married for almost 6 years now but been on the rocky patch for the last year or so.  She even recently upgraded to a newer one (nothing wrong with the one she had) and claimed that her father bought it for her. Eventually I found out that some bloke she just met in Naija bought it for her. She neva seem to part with the phone, annoying really.
Chei, sit your wife down & TALK TO HER! or if that doesn't seem to work then u ave to contact some1 who can talk to her, it's bad enough that her life is being shaped around BB & her not even noticing it?or even the fact that some 'bloke' is upgrading her phone 4 her a married woman @ that!!

Not good @ all.
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by Sunnyjean(m): 3:26pm On Mar 25, 2011
Hmm Life is more more easier when BLACKBERRY and APPLE and mere fruits,
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by osmon4real(m): 3:38pm On Mar 25, 2011
This is a masterpiece, Dude, you should be writing novels.
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by franklampard082(m): 3:51pm On Mar 25, 2011
Nice writeup. I use a blackberry and I can confidently tell u that it is a very useful device and that's why am on my fourth blackberry device.
But the cons seems to outweigh the pros. It H̲̣̣̣̥ɑ̤̥̲̣̥̈̊§ turned some of our gals into whores. When I get to a party and I see peeps especially gals just PINGING instead of giving their all d dancefloor, I feel like chucking them out the window. Wen u r engaging a gal in a meaningful convo she will be pinging her life away. It's quite addictive I agree but I don't like the hype around it. It's not a must have and I can neva ask u for ur PIN unless am sure u have a  . Got my first  long before this whole bullshit hype and it's just an ordinary communication tool. I still prefer an Iphone to it tho. D only difference is the  Messenger. But an iphone gives u much more.
Imagine a gal I just met tell me to pay for her subscription. I resemble her papa?!!!. The  craze don tire me jor. But if u happen to have one. U can easily hit me up on my  . PIN is 2239B43F. But a  doesn't raise ur social standard above someone with a nokia phone. Ciao
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 25, 2011
Its the same madness with guys, imagine a school mate i have not seen for the past 10 yrs, when i met him in facebook the 1st thing he said was , send me ur BB Pin, without asking me if i have one, and when I told him i dont have its like "how can??, afterall you a big boi", men its lik this guy got no head.
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by lekyar(m): 4:34pm On Mar 25, 2011
Great write up, the spin got me enthralled for an otherwise insignificant post.
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by vinmol: 4:50pm On Mar 25, 2011
very annoying!! especially in church when u see pple chat on BBM or checking their face book.
i get really sick! i was almost telling a young lady on a seat infront of me on sunday to respect God and get that silly device into her bag  or purse

i have owned a BB for almost 2 years now and it only comes into use at the office. i hadly look at it at home.

young ladies especially now carry it like hand bags as if to make a fashion statement and they flash it around as if its one big deal to own one.
NIgerian youth too dey use things taya pple, them don make me taya for d thing sef.

TOO MUCH UNECESSARY EFFIZY ATTACHED BO JARE!!!
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 25, 2011
I use an Android phone.
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by yusuf2(m): 5:05pm On Mar 25, 2011
BB Craze, what can i say? imagine a few friends "Three guys and their individual girlfriends"  decide to go out and relax on a very good TGIF outing, they all sit in the bar, make their orders and instead of gisting and disusing about whats up and not, they all (except for one) pull out their BB's, bury their heads into it, only to rise up once or twice in a 2 hours seating just to take a sip or two of their drinks & then back to the BB, this is not a cook-up story, it happened for real, i was part of that gang only difference is i don't own a BB (d reason y i was able to notice the whole scenario and study everyone individually) i looked around the garden several time just to notice it seems like the same thing was going on in some other tables, every one seems to be hanging out with their BB's instead, how pathetic. SMH
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by watergate(m): 5:54pm On Mar 25, 2011
Nice write up, I once used a blackberry storm 1 and i quite agree with the thought that its addictive, but then the addiction comes with what many of us consider as priority(Chats or staying in touch on most social networks). The message on the go isn't just limited to Blackberry users, obviously my NOKIA C7 does that pretty well and i stay in touch with my friends directly on my phone.

With 'WHATSAPP', an application developed by apple, messaging across phone models can't be any easier but then what if you are not a BB user and then you still get the addiction using whats app and you obviously can't do without chatting? Thats why i suffice that individual priority lies in the carriage of mobile phones all though the use of a blackberry phone has obviously been over hyped by many of our youths who can't even maximised 5% of all the phone has to offer.

IPHONE, NOKIA SMART PHONES(S3) AND ANDROIDS ARE STILL LIGHT YEARS OF THEM BLACKBERRIES, grin wink
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by tlops(m): 6:06pm On Mar 25, 2011
just vote BB!
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 25, 2011
Because a BB came out in naija when?
BB is crap compared to other phones. Crappy screen
Slow OS.

Meanwhile I dey rock Playstation and GBA roms on my google Nexus S with amoled screen.
But trip if I go naija now and a girl asks for my bb pin and say I don't use bb, the poor backward-minded thing go dey think say I no "dey" grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart / Do University Relationships Ever Lead To Marriage? / Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.