Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,727 members, 7,813,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

This Girl Confuses My Life With Her Attitude - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Confuses My Life With Her Attitude (4062 Views)

Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis / Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. / She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Girl Confuses My Life With Her Attitude by popweezy(m): 6:59pm On Dec 31, 2020
I don't seem to understand ladies. I'm presently having crush on this girl but we never talked one-on-one. What surprises me is that this girl can look at me for a whole day which makes my dumb head thinks She is also into me. Just recently I approached the idiot. She turned me down saying she doesn't wanna feel insecured. I was like "insecured" as how No be say I get money that much and my swags is just very simple. Meanwhile, when we were departing she never took away her eyes from me. I felt so bad that I nearly fell down..

Ladies are too complicated mehn!

5 Likes

Re: This Girl Confuses My Life With Her Attitude by felixzo1(m): 7:01pm On Dec 31, 2020
popweezy:
I don't seem to understand ladies. I'm presently having crush on this girl but we never talked one-on-one. What surprises me is that this girl can look at me for a whole day which makes my dumb head thinks She is also into me. Just recently I approached the idiot. She turned me down saying she doesn't wanna feel insecured. I was like "insecured" as how No be say I get money that much and my swags is just very simple. Meanwhile, when we were departing she never took away her eyes from me. I felt so bad that I nearly fell down..

she wants you to chase her more. Just playing hard to get. Patience my brother

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Confuses My Life With Her Attitude by Sundrus: 7:07pm On Dec 31, 2020
Na lyrics u no get...she just use her mouth take tie herself inside ur game & u no fit decode. For this ur case, Fufu dey find soup wey wan chop am. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: This Girl Confuses My Life With Her Attitude by fati2001(m): 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2020
popweezy:

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS HAPPY NEW YEAR..

PREPARING FOR CROSSOVER

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Confuses My Life With Her Attitude by blackpanthar: 7:12pm On Dec 31, 2020
popweezy:

See focus on your life.

You dont have money YET, get a grip on consistent good cash and she will feel secured. But since you are not really trying to marry her... Pls let her go.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Confuses My Life With Her Attitude by Tolexander: 7:15pm On Dec 31, 2020
popweezy:

Thank Gee that you know you have a dumb head

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Confuses My Life With Her Attitude by JOACHINpedro: 7:20pm On Dec 31, 2020
felixzo1:
No time bro

Op abeg waka pass , if you eventually win her diamond heart and she come no meet up with your expectations, you go still use and dump her.

Typing from experience...

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Confuses My Life With Her Attitude by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 31, 2020
Just let her be

5 Likes

Re: This Girl Confuses My Life With Her Attitude by Nazgul: 7:40pm On Dec 31, 2020
fati2001:

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS HAPPY NEW YEAR..

PREPARING FOR CROSSOVER
Happy New year...are you in church already?
Re: This Girl Confuses My Life With Her Attitude by Bluezy13(m): 9:10pm On Dec 31, 2020
Hehehe...
E pain am

1 Like

Re: This Girl Confuses My Life With Her Attitude by SILENTandSMART2: 9:24pm On Dec 31, 2020
She want to test maybe you're real or fake undecided

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Confuses My Life With Her Attitude by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 31, 2020
popweezy:

Udeme stop this rubbish.
This is 2021.
Handle that pussy accordingly

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Confuses My Life With Her Attitude by CandyOps(m): 1:20am On Jan 01, 2021
e depends on how u flow with her. wetin u tell am fess of all?

because I have one that gave me number we flow well on phone. met her once and she no de pick call again.

and the insecure part na just grammar. maybe she no even sabi the meaning. just give her time if e no work you move ahead abeg.

but then the best way to get fine babes is to make her see u with babes hotter than her. it could be your sister or coz. by the time she sees you with a hot chick it'll be easier to get her.

Back then in school we call this move Voom Vaga Voom wink

5 Likes

Re: This Girl Confuses My Life With Her Attitude by Raggy(m): 1:42am On Jan 01, 2021
Choi! bro I feel your pain
Re: This Girl Confuses My Life With Her Attitude by Nobody: 1:55am On Jan 01, 2021
popweezy:

She prolly wondering why your head is so big or why you're so ugly

On a serious note better run from ogbanje before she dabaru your life

4 Likes

Re: This Girl Confuses My Life With Her Attitude by fati2001(m): 2:32am On Jan 01, 2021
Nazgul:
Happy New year...are you in church already?

sorry for the late reply..
I'm back..

happy new year, may it be a fruitful year for all of us...

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Confuses My Life With Her Attitude by blingxx(m): 2:37am On Jan 01, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
She want to test maybe you're real or fake undecided

No guy get time for this hard to get crap anymore sha undecided

4 Likes

Re: This Girl Confuses My Life With Her Attitude by popweezy(m): 4:31am On Jan 01, 2021
Aganju:

She prolly wondering why your head is so big or why you're so ugly

On a serious note better run from ogbanje before she dabaru your life
why my head is so big as in
Re: This Girl Confuses My Life With Her Attitude by Dreadlock69(m): 5:04am On Jan 01, 2021
CandyOps:

because I have one that gave me number we flow well on phone. met her once and she no de pick call again.

and the insecure part na just grammar. maybe she no even sabi the meaning. just give her time if e no work you move ahead abeg.

but then the best way to get fine babes is to make her see u with babes hotter than her. it could be your sister or coz. by the time she sees you with a hot chick it'll be easier to get her.

If you know see fyn babe follow just dey disappear dey go like they scarce for am to dey see and start to dey dress well

4 Likes

Re: This Girl Confuses My Life With Her Attitude by Nazgul: 5:33am On Jan 01, 2021
fati2001:

sorry for the late reply..

I'm back..

happy new year, may it be a fruitful year for all of us...
It's ok...

Amen.

Happy new year
Re: This Girl Confuses My Life With Her Attitude by BlueAir: 7:25am On Jan 01, 2021
angry Who still dey get patience for that bullshit. Op should move on to better choices angry if u dump them after tasting the cookie for stressing you,man has nothing to regret abeg
felixzo1:

4 Likes

Re: This Girl Confuses My Life With Her Attitude by ukaface(f): 8:02am On Jan 01, 2021
And of all things to use to describe her Na ' idiot' you see use.
Re: This Girl Confuses My Life With Her Attitude by olamiji98448: 8:08am On Jan 01, 2021
Na lyrics u no get...she just use her mouth take tie herself inside ur game & u no fit decode. For this ur case, Fufu dey find soup wey wan chop am.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Confuses My Life With Her Attitude by grim33(m): 8:57am On Jan 01, 2021
It will 100% end in tears.... so why bother? undecided
Mgtow guys mgtow

1 Like

Re: This Girl Confuses My Life With Her Attitude by lereinter(m): 9:32am On Jan 01, 2021
How old are you both

Give a range

Cos girls staring purposely on guys is a brat way for a guy to be woodwink she loves him

3 Likes

Re: This Girl Confuses My Life With Her Attitude by mrdharkchild(m): 10:35am On Jan 01, 2021
Na 1st Jan, 2021 b this o. Happy new year

1 Like

Re: This Girl Confuses My Life With Her Attitude by Hintona(f): 10:43am On Jan 01, 2021
Maybe it's because you're too fine

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Confuses My Life With Her Attitude by popweezy(m): 11:05am On Jan 01, 2021
ukaface:
And of all things to use to describe her Na ' idiot' you see use.
she vex me gan ni walai
Re: This Girl Confuses My Life With Her Attitude by popweezy(m): 11:06am On Jan 01, 2021
Hintona:
Maybe it's because you're too fine
grin grin grin
Re: This Girl Confuses My Life With Her Attitude by blinking001(m): 11:07am On Jan 01, 2021
She the use you take catch cruise. She's still young and probably inexperienced.

5 Likes

Re: This Girl Confuses My Life With Her Attitude by EmmaNuella77(f): 12:24pm On Jan 01, 2021
CandyOps:

Yeah it works.
But this one she already feels insecure e go come be double wahala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Girl Confuses My Life With Her Attitude by SILENTandSMART2: 2:49pm On Jan 01, 2021
blingxx:

No guy get time for this hard to get crap anymore sha undecided

Speak for yourself sir wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) / Anytime I Meet A New Lady I Always Experience This(pics) / Men: Getting Rejected Does It Affect You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.