Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

This Girl Confuses My Life With Her Attitude - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Confuses My Life With Her Attitude (4081 Views)

Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis / Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. / She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Girl Confuses My Life With Her Attitude by popweezy(m): 5:22pm On Jan 01, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Speak for yourself sir wink
girls still do hard to get in this era
Re: This Girl Confuses My Life With Her Attitude by SILENTandSMART2: 5:46pm On Jan 01, 2021
popweezy:
girls still do hard to get in this era

Depends on your area and the type of girl you're approaching sir wink

1 Like

Re: This Girl Confuses My Life With Her Attitude by crazyclown(m): 5:48pm On Jan 01, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Depends on your area and the type of girl you're approaching sir wink
Hi can u be my girlfriend, I have money I will spend it on u. wink

1 Like

Re: This Girl Confuses My Life With Her Attitude by SILENTandSMART2: 5:51pm On Jan 01, 2021
crazyclown:

Hi can u be my girlfriend, I have money I will spend it on u. wink

Lol see dis funny pervert grin

Is dat how a responsible man talk ? grin

Also you will definitely attract your fellow mumu cus money don't freak me cus é dey wink

Jussd leave me alone abeg wink

1 Like

Re: This Girl Confuses My Life With Her Attitude by crazyclown(m): 5:55pm On Jan 01, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Lol see dis funny pervert grin

Is dat how a responsible man talk ? grin

Also you will definitely attract your fellow mumu cus money don't freak me cus é dey wink

Jussd leave me alone abeg wink
So wat freek u, I live alone in a flat n I hav car too, Corolla sha but d ac is working, I will do u well if u let me suck ur sweet pússy, I will dash u big money too for hair and cream. wink

1 Like

Re: This Girl Confuses My Life With Her Attitude by SILENTandSMART2: 6:02pm On Jan 01, 2021
crazyclown:

So wat freek u, I live alone in a flat n I hav car too, Corolla sha but d ac is working, I will do u well if u let me suck ur sweet pússy, I will dash u big money too for hair and cream. wink

Mumu man cheesy

Goan meet those girls dat is thirsty for money wink ,abeg dey your dey i don't like stress at all wink
Re: This Girl Confuses My Life With Her Attitude by crazyclown(m): 6:05pm On Jan 01, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Mumu man cheesy

Goan meet those girls dat is thirsty for money wink ,abeg dey your dey i don't like stress at all wink
Ok show me ur legs let me see it, I like sweet legs so I masturbate on it until u make up ur mind to see me so I can suck ur pússy. Just legs thatz all. wink
Re: This Girl Confuses My Life With Her Attitude by SILENTandSMART2: 6:14pm On Jan 01, 2021
crazyclown:

Ok show me ur legs let me see it, I like sweet legs so I masturbate on it until u make up ur mind to see me so I can suck ur pússy. Just legs thatz all. wink

Aswear my mind don't deceive me at all this is the stupid guy asking for my number the other time cheesy

. whala for person who is ready to make friends online, juss tell me how will you add positive things to my life if i don gave you my number ?cheesy

You're jusss useless as forkk

Hope the other girls dat you're asking for their number on the other thread don't give you cus you're really crazy as your moniker says grin

Senseless being tongue
Re: This Girl Confuses My Life With Her Attitude by crazyclown(m): 6:21pm On Jan 01, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Aswear my mind don't deceive me at all this is the stupid guy asking for my number the other time cheesy

. whala for person who is ready to make friends online, juss tell me how will you add positive things to my life if i don gave you my number ?cheesy

You're jusss useless as forkk

Hope the other girls dat you're asking for their number on the other thread don't give you cus you're really crazy as your moniker says grin

Senseless being tongue
Ur are playing hard to get that is how u girls do so day u will not look cheap. I undastand, u can send it later I will wait. wink

1 Like

Re: This Girl Confuses My Life With Her Attitude by chikasnight: 6:27pm On Jan 01, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Speak for yourself sir wink

Please he should speak for all of us
Re: This Girl Confuses My Life With Her Attitude by SILENTandSMART2: 6:35pm On Jan 01, 2021
chikasnight:

Please he should speak for all of us

Lol cheesy
Re: This Girl Confuses My Life With Her Attitude by SILENTandSMART2: 6:38pm On Jan 01, 2021
crazyclown:

Ur are playing hard to get that is how u girls do so day u will not look cheap. I undastand, u can send it later I will wait. wink

I ignore your existence from now on , who knows maybe dats how your mum always share her pussy up and down wink

All is well smiley
Re: This Girl Confuses My Life With Her Attitude by Flowerystar(f): 6:42pm On Jan 01, 2021
Some ladies don't know what they want.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Confuses My Life With Her Attitude by Oyadorf(m): 7:02pm On Jan 01, 2021
Flowerystar:

Exactly... I have one too, she's not accepting and yet she don't want to let go.

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Confuses My Life With Her Attitude by seyigiggle: 7:14pm On Jan 01, 2021
If I were you my response would have been. I also feel iinsecure to approach you earlier. We could work out our insecurities together or We feel same together, and that's good for us to get to know eachother

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Confuses My Life With Her Attitude by popweezy(m): 7:41pm On Jan 01, 2021
Flowerystar:
exactly ma!
Re: This Girl Confuses My Life With Her Attitude by popweezy(m): 7:41pm On Jan 01, 2021
seyigiggle:
If I were you my response would have been. I also feel iinsecure to approach you earlier. We could work out our insecurities together or We feel same together, and that's good for us to get to know eachother
agba...I hail ooo grin

1 Like

Re: This Girl Confuses My Life With Her Attitude by chikasnight: 11:36am On Jan 02, 2021
Flowerystar:

I’m starting to feel it’s all the ladies

(1) (2) (Reply)

Masturbation Can Never Be Like Gbola Or kitten / Kobojunkie Is A Woman (proof) / Can A Man Be In Love With Two Sisters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.