Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,759 members, 7,820,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

She Never,anymore. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Never,anymore. (845 Views)

I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . / He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Never,anymore. by bacco2000(m): 4:33pm On Mar 30, 2011
There's this girl i met on facebook which was processing admission to my school of which it clicked and i just gave her a call one day and she told me she has resumed and we meet at school that day,i like her behaviour and she is very free with me,even my friend that came to see me .and we talked as if we've known each other for very long time, ever since then i've been calling her and we meet at school and i like her very much and we're friends and i want to take the relationship to another level and i told her that we should meet at school to talk about it of which i was in the company of my friends when she came and there was no time to talk about that and i decided to send her short message about my intention cos she was so eager.
Eversince then she doesn't pick my calls and i called her on another phone she isn't picking it.
I'm confused i don't know wat to do please advice me.
Re: She Never,anymore. by Arkhin(m): 5:08pm On Mar 30, 2011
You goofed. You shouldn't have asked a lady out with a text msg for Chrissake! What were you expecting? For her to reply you back and say YES? Come on that's not realistic when you are not Eddie Murphy or Bill Gates. You should have engaged her in discussions and see how you can chip in your intentions.Don't you know ladies pretend and even if you go all the way down,they'll still pretend it's the man's idea,meanwhile they too wanted it. Well too bad she knows your intentions and that you are not man enough to tell her. If you know her class or hostel,pay her a visit and stop your GSM love. I rest my case.
Re: She Never,anymore. by bacco2000(m): 7:39pm On Mar 30, 2011
Yeah i know that but when we were suppose to talk about it there was no space for us to talk and i just feel like letting her know my intention. Thats all i sent to her.
Re: She Never,anymore. by bacco2000(m): 7:40pm On Mar 30, 2011
Yeah i know that but when we were suppose to talk about it there was no space for us to talk and i just feel like letting her know my intention. Thats all i sent to her.
Re: She Never,anymore. by Omolola1(f): 7:42pm On Mar 30, 2011
ur bad english alone would put her off, sowee
Re: She Never,anymore. by 190: 7:48pm On Mar 30, 2011
Omolola1:

your bad english alone would put her off, sowee

grin grin grin

Arkhin:

You goofed. You shouldn't have asked a lady out with a text msg for Chrissake! What were you expecting? For her to reply you back and say YES? Come on that's not realistic when you are not Eddie Murphy or Bill Gates. You should have engaged her in discussions and see how you can chip in your intentions.Don't you know ladies pretend and even if you go all the way down,they'll still pretend it's the man's idea,meanwhile they too wanted it. Well too bad she knows your intentions and that you are not man enough to tell her. If you know her class or hostel,pay her a visit and stop your GSM love. I rest my case.
grin grin grin grin
Re: She Never,anymore. by Ranoscky(m): 7:51pm On Mar 30, 2011
Comment loading. . .
Re: She Never,anymore. by alagha: 9:07am On Mar 31, 2011
@ op, what was the content like ? a brief . embarassed
Re: She Never,anymore. by sexy74(m): 2:00pm On Mar 31, 2011
@ poster

you have not said anything yet.

what i will suggerst is that you try and locate her.

if she does not pick your call look for another alternative.
Re: She Never,anymore. by kaycrystal(m): 3:11pm On Mar 31, 2011
no be d same skool unna dey? find her and talk to her, u can't kip guessing wots going on with her till you hear her out! get her to quiet place for both of u to trash things out!
Re: She Never,anymore. by bacco2000(m): 10:04pm On Mar 31, 2011
Omolola do you mean my english is bad.
Eeyah i'm sorry for myself.
Re: She Never,anymore. by chelseabmw(m): 10:29pm On Mar 31, 2011
"poster

Pls go to her house and look for her. . . .
Re: She Never,anymore. by yiboboy: 10:54pm On Mar 31, 2011
sexy74:

@ poster
you have not said anything yet.
what i will suggerst is that you try and locate her.
if she does not pick your call look for another alternative.

chelseabmw:

"poster

Pls go to her house and look for her. . . .

grin grin grin

Poster, this guys nor like u at all. Babe don use code tell am sey she nor dey interested, una still want make him dey chase shadows? undecided
Re: She Never,anymore. by desholah(m): 10:58pm On Mar 31, 2011
OP.
Go report for TV Channels undecided undecided
Re: She Never,anymore. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 31, 2011
Omolola1:

your bad english alone would put her off, sowee

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Arkhin:

grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Will Never Want Me Kiss Her Anymore: / Phew / Boyfriend And Girlfriend Are Not Married. Take Note.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.