Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:35 AM

African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots (65528 Views)

Why Some S-southerners Denounce Their Igbo Heritage - Obi Of Asaba / The Love-Hate Relationship Between Africans, African Americans And Islanders / Why Do Ikwerre Igbos Reject Their Igbo Identity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by PhysicsMHD(m): 12:31am On Apr 22, 2011
Those countries didn't kidnapped and sell other Europeans, the Africans committed the that heinous act of selling other Africans.  Look I'm not going to keep going back and forth with you and others you refused to accept the truth.  Although some Africans became wealthy by enslaving other Africans, their evil deeds sowed the seeds for poverty, wars, exploitation, colonialism, etc.

http://www.doralacademyprep.org/ourpages/auto/2009/9/7/39528479/King%20Alfonso%20I%20Protests%20Slave%20Trading%20in%20the%20Kingdom%20of%20Kongo.pdf

^^^^^

Read this, and tell me why the Portuguese don't have any curse coming to them. The Portuguese should also pay for buying, and for even taking those who weren't captives.

He himself acknowledged how Africa has been damaged and exploited, he just refuses as you do, to accept the truth about why such a continent as resource rich as Africa remains at the bottom.

Stop twisting people's words for your own theories. I never said the slave trade didn't impact Africa negatively. I was just pointing out that this stuff about a curse made no sense. The Spanish committed all sorts of evil against the indigenous peoples of North, central and south America yet Spain still has one of the largest economies in the world and one of the highest standards of living of any country.

YES!!!!!!!!

If that really is what you're asserting, then you're even more ignorant than I thought.

Ghana "improvements" is still not up on the same level as more advance modernize nations.

You completely ignored the point. Ghana, a place which was a major slave exporter at one point, is doing better than Zimbabwe, which was minor in the slave trade. But since you want to take this line of argument, why is Ghana doing better than Lesotho, Burundi, and Rwanda? So much for that curse.

YES!!!!!! but you failed or refused to admit there is indeed a reason, it is the selling of fellow Africans.  All you guys have to do is apologized for the evil acts of your ancestors and asked for God's forgiveness for their souls and asked for unification with us in the diaspora. Many of you are rightly ashamed by what your ancestors did, and show us in the diaspora nothing the but love and kindness.  But there are too many present day Africans who act as if nothing happen or feel as if we in the diaspora should "get over it".  For the most part we have, but it makes it difficult when present day Africans spew ignorance and hatefulness towards us and our ancestors. 

The Urhobos in Nigeria didn't sell any "fellow Africans." Rather, other groups sold them. Yet today, in addition to suffering in the same country with those groups that sold them, they are in a region that has been exploited more than other regions and heavily polluted by the oil industry. Rather than suffering worse than those who are "cursed" for stuff their great great grandparents did, they should be doing very well, if one believed your stories about curses.

1 Like

Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by Nobody: 1:10am On Apr 22, 2011
Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by ezeagu(m): 3:31am On Apr 22, 2011
A.Chigozie:

You are misinformed I know for a fact that my great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather was forcibly put on an enslaved ship in 1710.  That is 40 years before 1750.  From information that I have come across, the earliest date of people being kidnapped from and sold into enslavement from Bight of Biafara was in 1656, that is almost a 100 years before your date of 1750. 

Here is the information: Voyage 21995, Rappahanock (1656) 
I encourage you to go to http://www.slavevoyages.org/tast/index.faces. to learn more.   

I read Equiano's narrative when I was a teenager, perhaps I should re-read it, however, I have come to questioned just how much he actually wrote, and how much was true, and not him or some editor making stuff up. 

Whether you agree with me or not, the continent is curse IMO, I say that with a heavy heart, I don't wish ill will toward my ancestral homeland.  But I do believe Africa, is being punished for the sins of your ancestors who sold their fellow Africans. 

I've visited that site many times, use it now and you will see my number of 200 years in the Bight of Biafra wasn't far off. In 1601-1625, 2,921 people were recorded to be enslaved, although they are humans, the point is the number could have been the same as the death rate of people dying from an illness, then in 1626-1650 30,000+ were taken rising to 300,000+ people in 1776-1800, then 2 people recorded in 1851-1866. So the slave trade happened significantly between 1650-1850, 200 year.

And there were many kingdoms in Africa that not only did not practice slavery, but were against it as well.

1 Like

Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by AChigozie1(f): 5:35am On Apr 22, 2011
ezeagu:

I've visited that site many times, use it now and you will see my number of 200 years in the Bight of Biafra wasn't far off. In 1601-1625, 2,921 people were recorded to be enslaved, although they are humans, the point is the number could have been the same as the death rate of people dying from an illness, then in 1626-1650 30,000+ were taken rising to 300,000+ people in 1776-1800, then 2 people recorded in 1851-1866. So the slave trade happened significantly between 1650-1850, 200 year.
And there were many kingdoms in Africa that not only did not practice slavery, but were against it as well.

Yes, I know there were people who forbade enslavement and fought against it.  Why did you leave out the years 1651-1775 in your search?  My 8th Great-father arrived in 1710 from either Calabar or Biafara/Bonny (I don't know which one). 

@PhysicsMHD

You and I disagree. You take issue with my use of the word "curse", I understand.  I have enjoyed are e-debate, I hope there are no hard feelings.  If I have upset you, I sincerely apologize. 
Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by DaRapture: 1:38pm On Apr 28, 2011
It's proven fact that nearly 60% of us AA are of some significant amount Igbo descent.

1 Like

Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by lagcity(m): 7:38am On Apr 29, 2011
DaRapture:

It's proven fact that nearly 60% of us AA are of some significant amount Igbo descent.
not true

I read somewhere on this thread that Africans were complicit in the slave trade. That is not the whole truth. Whites have told African Americans that they are worthless and undesirable, and that's why their own people sold them. Whites tell African Americans about kings and chiefs who sold Africans for rum, glass and other items. But they didn't tell African Americans about African Kings and chiefs who fought the slave catchers and the whites with all their resources. These noble kings lost ultimately because they didn't have superior firepower. If they wanted guns, they had to sell their people and that's what they were fighting against in the first place. Any time a white persons taunts you that your people sold you to slavery, remind the white man of King Affonso of Congo who fought slavery. There are so many monarchs and chiefs who fought slavery but i cant recall them here. Their story is largely forgotten and that's why African Americans do not know of them. I will do some research and post my findings here to let people know that Africans were not smiling and dancing when their sons and fathers went to farm and never came back.

Let's set the record straight here: Africans did have servants and prisoners of war before the Europeans came. If some people want to refer to them as slaves, then fine. But these "slaves" were seen as human beings and part of the society. Europeans had peasants, Japanese had the feudal system. So when an African tells you that an African servant was not like the American slave, he is not trying to justify slavery. He is just telling you that Europeans came up with a completely new system of subjugating humans beings that has never been witnessed in history. So yes we can say that Europeans invented slavery as we know it today.

2 Likes

Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by ADM1(m): 4:20pm On Apr 29, 2011
lagcity:

not true

I read somewhere on this thread that Africans were complicit in the slave trade. That is not the whole truth. Whites have told African Americans that they are worthless and undesirable, and that's why their own people sold them. Whites tell African Americans about kings and chiefs who sold Africans for rum, glass and other items. But they didn't tell African Americans about African Kings and chiefs who fought the slave catchers and the whites with all their resources. These noble kings lost ultimately because they didn't have superior firepower. If they wanted guns, they had to sell their people and that's what they were fighting against in the first place. Any time a white persons taunts you that your people sold you to slavery, remind the white man of King Affonso of Congo who fought slavery. There are so many monarchs and chiefs who fought slavery but i cant recall them here. Their story is largely forgotten and that's why African Americans do not know of them. I will do some research and post my findings here to let people know that Africans were not smiling and dancing when their sons and fathers went to farm and never came back.

Let's set the record straight here: Africans did have servants and prisoners of war before the Europeans came. If some people want to refer to them as slaves, then fine. But these "slaves" were seen as human beings and part of the society. Europeans had peasants, Japanese had the feudal system. So when an African tells you that an African servant was not like the American slave, he is not trying to justify slavery. He is just telling you that Europeans came up with a completely new system of subjugating humans beings that has never been witnessed in history. So yes we can say that Europeans invented slavery as we know it today.

Lagcity, thank you disproving this myth that Africans sold their own to the Europe-ons. I don't know why some Afro-Americans believe that mess, and I'm Afro-American. It's like when a white person says "Jump!", some AAs reply "How high, sir?" Get off that crap.

1 Like

Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by AChigozie1(f): 3:34am On Apr 30, 2011
A.D.M.:

Lagcity, thank you disproving this myth that Africans sold their own to the Europe-ons. I don't know why some Afro-Americans believe that mess, and I'm Afro-American. It's like when a white person says "Jump!", some AAs reply "How high, sir?" Get off that crap.

How old are you?  Who still says Afro-American? It is no myth that Africans actively participated in the enslavement of other Africans.  Anyone who studies history knows this. 

lagcity:

I read somewhere on this thread that Africans were complicit in the slave trade.
[color=#990000]

I was the one that said Africans were complicit, I also pointed out that for the most part, people captured and sold people who were not of their same ethnic group or community.  The only Queen I know of who fought enslavement was Queen Nzinga, I read somewhere King Affsono wrote a letter expressing his displeasure that people from the elite were being enslaved, other than that he didn't have a problem with the selling of people.
Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by smuckers: 1:45am On Sep 25, 2011
@OP you have me confused. I read the,"Are Africans proud of Black Americans"? thread. You said not so nice things about us. In that same thread when responding to a Black American poster you used the words "your people". That was your way of referring to Black Americans. You created this thread encouraging us to return to our igbo roots.I'm scratching my head!!
Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by AfroBlue(m): 8:59pm On Sep 25, 2011
There are strong Yoruba influenced groups in the States.

Ekaabo

Welcome to the official website of Oyotunji African Village and Orisa-Vodou Spiritual Lineage. This site will inform those who choose to know more about the history of our village, deepen their understanding of Yoruba Orisa culture, view our historical photographs and access the annual Reading of the Year.

http://www.oyotunjiafricanvillage.org/?id=1

Adefunmi

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adefunmi

1 Like

Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2011
[size=32pt]AA PEOPLES CANT CLAIM IGBO UNLESS THEY HAVE PROOF OF 100% IGBO ANCESTRY AND BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

the 1st 2 pics in his thread are a disgrace. A person can be chief ONLY if he has 100% ancestry of that tribe. the AA's might not even have 5% Igbo ancestry. what then angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by ezeagu(m): 1:15pm On Sep 26, 2011
Good luck with finding someone with 100% "Igbo blood".

2 Likes

Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:02pm On Sep 26, 2011
^what do you mean. Igbo peoples are not pure since when
Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by chas0x01: 10:51pm On Jan 10, 2012
latest study has african americans down at about 20% euro 80% african. of the african admixture about 47% is yoruba, 15% is bantu, and 14% is mandinka. for some reason they didn't even test for igbo, hausa, ashanti, and fula - other significant contributions to the composite lineage of african americans. but we know that igbo couldn't be larger than yoruba. some islands and other areas are mostly igbo like barbados. but if there were a single tribe african americans could self-identify with (which would be a bad idea considering many would have another dominate admixture), it would be yoruba.

the most 'glorious' of the tribes is probably the mandinka, having built both the mali and songhay dynasties. i think african americans should embrace the best of all these tribes.
Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by DaRapture: 7:17am On Jan 11, 2012
chas0x01:

latest study has african americans down at about 20% euro 80% african. of the african admixture about 47% is yoruba, 15% is bantu, and 14% is mandinka. for some reason they didn't even test for igbo, hausa, ashanti, and fula - other significant contributions to the composite lineage of african americans. but we know that igbo couldn't be larger than yoruba. some islands and other areas are mostly igbo like barbados. but if there were a single tribe african americans could self-identify with (which would be a bad idea considering many would have another dominate admixture), it would be yoruba.

the most 'glorious' of the tribes is probably the mandinka, having built both the mali and songhay dynasties. i think african americans should embrace the best of all these tribes.

LOL @ this Jokester, talking pure gibberish. Show your proof of this tail, because I've got mountains of credible proof in which clearly shows that we AA are most significantly of Igbo, Senegambian and Some significant Angolan ethnic group's descent. Yoruba ranks VERY, VERY low in our genetic make up, and this can clearly be seen in our general features. LOADS of us look a lot like Igbo and other related SE Nigerian groups as well as well as various Angolan and Senegambian ethnics, while you'd be hard pressed to find an AA who looks much like your average Yoruba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by ezeagu(m): 7:20am On Jan 11, 2012
DaRapture:

LOL @ this Jokester, talking pure gibberish. Show your proof of this tail, because I've got mountains of credible proof in which clearly shows that we AA are most significantly of Igbo, Senegambian and Some significant Angolan ethnic group's descent. Yoruba ranks VERY, VERY low in our genetic make up, and this can clearly be seen in our general features. LOADS of us look a lot like Igbo and other related SE Nigerian groups as well as well as various Angolan and Senegambian ethnics, while you'd be hard pressed to find an AA who looks much like your average Yoruba.

I'm pretty sure Angola and Senegambia outweighs Igbo in the US, only that the actual individual groups that made up these regions were smaller than Igbo. All the DNA I've seen rarely come out Igbo, I've even seen more Yoruba and Fulani than Igbo results (online).

1 Like

Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by chas0x01: 9:46am On Jan 11, 2012
oh sorry, i thought i included the link:

http://www.bookerrising.net/2010/05/characterizing-admixed-african-ancestry.html

"Admixture studies have shown that the typical African American has a genetic makeup that is 80% sub-Saharan African and 20% non-African (typically Western European and/or Native American) in origin. However, how does that 80% African genetic makeup break down? What are the African origins of African-American genetics (in totality, not just mitochondrial and Y-chromosome tests which test specific lines). Science is emerging on this front as well (hat tip: reader Dragon Horse).

A study published in Genome Biology, which isolated the African-derived genome in African American participants to assess the African origin, states: "The largest African ancestral contribution comes from the Yoruba [West African tribe, especially clustered in what is now Nigeria], with an average of 47.1% ± 8.7% (range, 18% to 64%), followed by the Bantu [various tribes from Central, Eastern, and Southern Africa] at 14.8% ± 5.0% (range, 3% to 28%) and Mandenka [also known as the Mandingo tribe, in West Africa] at 13.8% ± 4.5% (range, 3% to 29%)"

they didn't test the other tribes significant in the slave trade like the igbo, hausa, ashanti, and fulani. 25% is still unknown so i'm sure it would be broken down between these.

1 Like

Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by tpia5: 11:20am On Jan 11, 2012
Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by ezeagu(m): 8:03pm On Jan 11, 2012
chas0x01:

oh sorry, i thought i included the link:

http://www.bookerrising.net/2010/05/characterizing-admixed-african-ancestry.html

"Admixture studies have shown that the typical African American has a genetic makeup that is 80% sub-Saharan African and 20% non-African (typically Western European and/or Native American) in origin. However, how does that 80% African genetic makeup break down? What are the African origins of African-American genetics (in totality, not just mitochondrial and Y-chromosome tests which test specific lines). Science is emerging on this front as well (hat tip: reader Dragon Horse).

A study published in Genome Biology, which isolated the African-derived genome in African American participants to assess the African origin, states: "The largest African ancestral contribution comes from the Yoruba [West African tribe, especially clustered in what is now Nigeria], with an average of 47.1% ± 8.7% (range, 18% to 64%), followed by the Bantu [various tribes from Central, Eastern, and Southern Africa] at 14.8% ± 5.0% (range, 3% to 28%) and Mandenka [also known as the Mandingo tribe, in West Africa] at 13.8% ± 4.5% (range, 3% to 29%)"

they didn't test the other tribes significant in the slave trade like the igbo, hausa, ashanti, and fulani. 25% is still unknown so i'm sure it would be broken down between these.

"Selection of populations and individuals
Individuals included in analyses presented here come from two studies. A total of 102 indigenous African individuals and their genotype data were obtained from the Human Genome Diversity Project (HGDP) and comprised five San, 22 Biaka Pygmy, 13 Mbuti Pygmy, 22 Mandenka, 21 Yoruba, 11 Kenyan Bantu, and eight Southwest African Bantu (one Pedi, one Southern Sotho, two Tswana, one Zulu, two Herero, and one Ovambo). In total, eight individuals were removed from analyses for the following reasons: three Kenyan Bantu had significant Middle Eastern ancestry, based on previous analysis [18]; and three additional Kenyan Bantu and two Mandenka were removed because they were first cousins to other included subjects. This left a total of 94 indigenous Africans for analysis."
http://genomebiology.com/2009/10/12/R141

No Igbo, or even other senegambian or Biafran groups were included.
Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by chas0x01: 12:17am On Jan 12, 2012
yes, i know. they didn't include ashanti, fulani, or hausa either. and we know from individual tests that aa are composed of these tribes as well. but the results did cover 75% of aa african admixture. if i had to guess i'd say the other 25% would breakdown - 10% igbo, 5% hausa, 5% fulani, and 5% ashanti. or something like that.

but at 47% the biggest contribution is without a doubt yoruba. aa have more euro admixture (20%) than any of the other african contributions.
Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by ezeagu(m): 8:18am On Jan 12, 2012
Anybody who knows even a bit of American history knows that Yoruba can't even be 10% of the admixture. Let a better test with the actual groups that made up a significant percent of the slaves that were taken there be introduced before we start making wild claims. That is Angolans, DRC's, Sierra Leoneans, Senegambians, and of course Bight of Biafrans.

1 Like

Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:18pm On Jan 12, 2012
we Hausa were never slave. cool
Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by 9javoice1(m): 4:11pm On Jan 12, 2012
very laughable fabricative narratives.nhahah hehehe huhuh
can you go and look at the data or documents of slave trades, slavery are not something to boast about.
we that our ancestors sold their brothers and sisters regrets it till today,

yes yorubas sold slaves and we all know where vast of them are been sold to.

tell me which white family will accept buying a slave with huge marks/cuts on his/her chik and body?
there are many other reasons why yoruba slaves are been sold only to southern america and caribbean.

its also laughable how your laughable site did not even mention senegambia slaves which is the 1st or 2nd to highest among USA slaves.
All histories has it that senegambia and Ebo slaves are the vast majority of slaves to America.
anyway i wish u luck to your day dreams,and laughable data. No yoruba historian will ever read this shyt twice b4 throwing it away.
Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by 9javoice1(m): 4:18pm On Jan 12, 2012
The devilish white Americans can do anything to confuse the AAs and plant more confusion thereby hidding the original root of AAs.

All the same Nigeria/biafra war realy set the eastern nigeria back in everything.

if there was no war in our land by now we would have been stretching our hands to our brothers we sold during slavery era.
and this is what the euro are trying to avoid as not to build a stronger black race. but surely it will materialize one day.

1 Like

Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by chas0x01: 6:41pm On Jan 12, 2012
we Hausa were never slave.

really? it seems hausa comes up all the time when individual aa go through their dna tests:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrQGVqC8TJI

1 Like

Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by chas0x01: 6:54pm On Jan 12, 2012
very laughable fabricative narratives.nhahah hehehe huhuh
can you go and look at the data or documents of slave trades, slavery are not something to boast about.
we that our ancestors sold their brothers and sisters regrets it till today,

yes yorubas sold slaves and we all know where vast of them are been sold to.

tell me which white family will accept buying a slave with huge marks/cuts on his/her chik and body?
there are many other reasons why yoruba slaves are been sold only to southern america and caribbean.

its also laughable how your laughable site did not even mention senegambia slaves which is the 1st or 2nd to highest among USA slaves.
All histories has it that senegambia and Ebo slaves are the vast majority of slaves to America.
anyway i wish u luck to your day dreams,and laughable data. No yoruba historian will ever read this shyt twice b4 throwing it away.

well i wasn't aware that there was some kinda politics bout this issue on your side of the pond. it's hard to argue with dna especially when it's part of the genome project. i remember people commenting that aa were probably mostly igbo because of their *average* look. i think how aa look largely depends on what part of the country you're in. because variations in european and indian and african admixture will largely depend on region.

anyway, i personally don't think it would be smart for aa to try to claim this tribe or that. as this would only divide the aa community because of variations. all the major contributions - yoruba, igbo, hausa-fulani, mandinka, etc., have proud histories, and aa should identify with and draw on all of them, imo.

1 Like

Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by tpia5: 7:51pm On Jan 12, 2012
Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by amor4ce(m): 3:00am On Jan 14, 2012
The slavery by the Amorites did last for 400 years (Genesis 15:16); and African rulers/leaders were involved in selling the weaker ones into slavery (Ezekiel 34:21).
Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by NgolaIbo(m): 7:14am On Jun 29, 2012
I am of Ibo, Efik, Mbundu and Mandinka descent. I acknowledge all of my ancestry but I am strongly drawn to my Ibo roots. I love the Ibo people and culture. My ancestors were living in Virginia until they were transported to the Alabama, Mississippi area. I even had a roots reading by a practitioner of Ifa that confirmed that I was Ibo on my mother's side and Efik on my father's side. This is how I identify myself and not as an Aafrican American, I am Ibo, Efik, Mbundu and Mandinka who was taken to North America during the enslavement. We, the descendants of the Africans who were stolen from our mother/father land need to reconnect with our brothers and sisters from AlaIgbo and return to the cultures of our ancestors. Like I said, I love being Ibo, I love AlaIbo and I love my Ibo brothers and sisters. I plan on visting home (AlaIgbo) and take an Igbo name when I get there. Currently I go by the name of Chibueze...because Chukwu is King. Peace and blessings my people

1 luv
Chibueze

1 Like

Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by DaRapture: 2:49am On Jun 30, 2012
Cute baby you have there. smiley
Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by NgolaIbo(m): 3:09pm On Jun 30, 2012
Thanks! She is my mother (R.I.P.) returned. I call her Nnedi
Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by NwaNri(f): 4:24pm On Jun 30, 2012
NgolaIbo: Thanks! She is my mother (R.I.P.) returned. I call her Nnedi

@Ngola, u seem to know some things about Igbo culture. That's very nice. I would encourage you to seek out Igbo organizations in ur area b/c it seems like you have really gravitated towards hat aspect of your ancestry. It's refreshing to meet Africans (more commonly referred to as AA's) like you. Ya gazie gi.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi At Gabriel Igbinedion 85th Birthday (Photos) / Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife At Lagos Airport On Their Way To The US, Caused A Scene / Interesting Facts About The Igbo People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.