Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,538 members, 7,770,397 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:20 AM

African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots (65532 Views)

Why Some S-southerners Denounce Their Igbo Heritage - Obi Of Asaba / The Love-Hate Relationship Between Africans, African Americans And Islanders / Why Do Ikwerre Igbos Reject Their Igbo Identity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:48pm On Sep 14, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

You spoken like a true mixed breed that been rejected on both sides. grin grin grin grin

It hurts huh? tongue tongue tongue

what a stup.id woman! shocked shocked shocked shocked angry
Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:52pm On Sep 14, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

I just spoke on it now what? You are going to jump through the screen and do what? Cybercafe customer! tongue tongue tongue

Did your father grow up in jail for selling drugs? I see why you are angry at the White folks...they sent him there.

You grew up without your father and it pained you. Did they call you an Akata baby? Awwwwww. grin grin grin grin grin

oh i thought you was akata, but you turned out worse. you are a disgusting oyinbo with unwashed a$$! na wa! angry

my father (the Giods bless his soul) has never done wong in his life. so how many women your father slept with and how many shalamss he visit?
Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:54pm On Sep 14, 2012
Mrs..Chima:
[size=44pt]That's the thing...there is no such thing as pure "race" or "ethnicity". In fact...he is not pure anything so why is he fighting against the likes of himself? It is a strange paranoia and delusion.[/size]

And Pagandummy is STILL BIATCHING. grin grin grin grin

[[size=64pt]LOOK AT THE JEAOUSY REEKING FROM YOU! YOU JUST WANT TO PULL EVERYONE DOWN TO YOUR LEVEL! YOU ARE HALF-BRED MIXED MONGREL SO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO BE LIKE YOU! WOW JUST LOOK AT YOURSELF CRYING HOARSE! UST BECAUSE THE WHITE RACE IS DEFILED, YOU THINK EVERYONE IS LIKE YOU! YOU WHITES HAVE LOST YOUR TRIBES BUT NOT US! WOW I SMELL SO MUCH INFERIORITY COMPLEX REEKING OUT OF THIS WHITE RAT![/size]
Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by MrsChima1(f): 3:57pm On Sep 14, 2012
[size=44pt]You mad!!! [/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sooner or later you will resort to selling your arse to survive. grin grin grin Here is a picture for inspiration.

1 Like

Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:58pm On Sep 14, 2012
Mrs..Chima:
[size=44pt]You mad!!! [/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sooner or later you will resort to selling your arse to survive. grin grin grin Here is a picture for inspiration.

hahhhhhaahhha the funny thing is that the useless ga.y man in the picture is as usual one of your own half-bred race! I DEY LAF OOOOOOOOOOOOOO! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by MrsChima1(f): 4:00pm On Sep 14, 2012
[size=33pt]Shake that booty rabid gorilla[/size]. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Rabid Gorilla is your stage name. grin grin grin grin grin

LMAO@a White man being a half breed. grin grin grin grin grin grin Only a dummy would say that. grin grin grin grin
Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:01pm On Sep 14, 2012
Mrs..Chima:
[size=33pt]Shake that booty rabid gorilla[/size]. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Rabid Gorilla is your stage name. grin grin grin grin grin

ok so now its back to the name-calling, eh. you people are sickkkkkkkkkk.
Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by MrsChima1(f): 4:02pm On Sep 14, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

ok so now its back to the name-calling, eh. you people are sickkkkkkkkkk.

Awwww. Your feelings are hurt rabid gorilla? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:04pm On Sep 14, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

Awwww. Your feelings are hurt rabid gorilla? grin grin grin grin grin

ofcourse not. instead i thank you for showing us your true colors. .

[size=32pt] you see my fellow Africans! this white woman has obviously associated me with a gorilla, because in her subconcious, she see us Africans and our flat noses wth wide nostrils, and skin colour, resembling that of gorilla.

She should be kicked out of here! [/size]
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by Skywalker5(m): 4:09pm On Sep 14, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

ofcourse not. instead i thank you for showing us your true colors. .

[size=32pt] you see my fellow Africans! this white woman has obviously associated me with a gorilla, because in her subconcious, she see us Africans and our flat noses wth wide nostrils, and skin colour, resembling that of gorilla.

She should be kicked out of here! [/size]

How do you know she is white?
Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:10pm On Sep 14, 2012
Sky-walker:

because the stink from her unwashed backside is reaching me through her screen. ask her yourself.
Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:12pm On Sep 14, 2012
MamaDiallo:
grin grin grin
mrs chima so r u white or black? cheesy

Mrs..Chima:

No...I am not. And yes..my husband is Black. wink

+ i have seen her posts in other threads.
Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by ezotik: 4:16pm On Sep 14, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

[/size]

PAGAN 9JA:

Fulaman, [size=32pt]it is time we give these baboons[/size] a lesson on instruments such as the Djembe, Kora, Balafon, Njarkaa, Kikaaki, ,etc. .

hmmmm... i wonder where she got the idea from.
Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:36pm On Sep 14, 2012
ezotik:

excuse me. the term baboon is actually a distortion of the english word "buffoon" and is commonly used, regardless of race. it means someone who is stupid or illierate or has no knowledge of what he/she is talking about.

"In similar vein, buffoon is a term for someone who provides amusement through inappropriate appearance and/or behavior.[15]

Originally the term was used to describe a ridiculous but amusing person. The term is now frequently used in a derogatory sense to describe someone considered foolish, or someone displaying inappropriately vulgar, bumbling or ridiculous behavior that is a source of general amusement

The term may originate from the old Italian "buffare", meaning to puff out one's cheeks. "

also it would be foolish of me to be rascist against people considerng i am dark-skinned mysef.

however what connection does a gentle giant such as gorilla have with me apart from rascist contexts for example, people usually use the word gorilla whe referring to some ones pysical appearance such as "this person has long arms like gorilla" or "hairy body/hairy chest lkie gorilla" or "thick forehead like gorilla".

and note carefully how she used the 2 words together "bush gorilla" in referance to someone else's African husband as well who has never spoken to her on Nairaland nor does she know him (it is purely because he is African) :

MamaDiallo:
sincerely, the worst insult i heard from my african ex husband ...........but my ex husband usually told me such insultes after some accident with white racist, mostly with ukraine or russian ppl.......my mixed baby is ugly black monkey, i was about to kill her. or when i take my daughter on the playground nd white mothers tell their kids to not play with my child!.......... btw my daughter nd her father nd african family. its really hard but thank God his family is helpin me too much

Mrs..Chima:

Mamadiollo...[size=16pt]do this[/size] [size=32pt] bush gorilla [/size] [size=16pt] remind you of [/size] [size=32pt]your ex husband [/size]? grin grin grin grin
Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by ezotik: 5:03pm On Sep 14, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

excuse me. the term baboon is actually a distortion of the english word "buffoon" and is commonly used, regardless of race. it means someone who is stupid or illierate or has no knowledge of what he/she is talking about.

oh really, u mean abokis could not pronounce buffoon and distorted it to baboon? i guess that was why buhari also referred to fellow nigerians as dogs and baboons?

so why do u want me to give a shiit that someone called u a bush gorrila? obviously she meant u were acting like a bush animal and an uncivilized creature. gorrilas dont have a civilization, or do they?
Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:18pm On Sep 14, 2012
ezotik:

oh really, u mean abokis could not pronounce buffoon and distorted it baboon? i guess that was why buhari also referred to fellow nigerians as dogs and baboons?

so why do u want me to give a shiit that someone called u a bush gorrila? obviously she meant u were acting like a bush animal and an uncivilized creature. gorrilas dont have a civilization, or do they?

listen here ezotik. i know you are just arguing because you dont want to hurt your inflated ego and to use the phrase......ah "give up"

in your pursuit to win an argument, you will even resort to supporting rascits against your own skin-colour.

you completely ignored what i said about her calling the very same name (bush gorilla) to another African man whom she has never met , nor contacted/replied on Nairaland and who has absolutely no connection to her. it was purely for his assumed African physical appearance. so are you telling me he too, who probably doesnt even know what Nairaland is, was acting like "uncivilized bush animal" angry angry

cmon ezotik give up your false ego.
you and I both know what is going on here. .
Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by ezotik: 5:35pm On Sep 14, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

listen here ezotik. i know you are just arguing because you dont want to hurt your inflated ego and to use the phrase......ah "give up"

in your pursuit to win an argument, you will even resort to supporting rascits against your own skin-colour.

you completely ignored what i said about her calling the very same name (bush gorilla) to another African man whom she has never met , nor contacted/replied on Nairaland and who has absolutely no connection to her. it was purely for his assumed African physical appearance. so are you telling me he too, who probably doesnt even know what Nairaland is, was acting like "uncivilized bush animal" angry angry

cmon ezotik give up your false ego.
you and I both know what is going on here. .

lol...win an argument over the internet? u are looking at the wrong person. people who come to internet forums already have a fixed opinion that can hardly be changed. so trying to win an argument over the internet is actually foolish.

i find it odd that u would call on africans after someone called u a bush gorrila when just the other day, u called these same africans baboons. so again, why should i give a shiiit? and most importantly why did buhari refer to fellow nigerians as dogs and baboons?

so are you telling me he too, who probably doesnt even know what Nairaland is, was acting like "uncivilized bush animal"

u would never know.

1 Like

Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by MrsChima1(f): 6:11pm On Sep 14, 2012
ezotik:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by MrsChima1(f): 6:12pm On Sep 14, 2012
Sky-walker:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

He is fishing for information.
Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by MrsChima1(f): 6:13pm On Sep 14, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

because the stink from her unwashed backside is reaching me through her screen. ask her yourself.

Hours later and YOU ARE STILL MAD. grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by Blyss: 10:23pm On Sep 14, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

Hours later and YOU ARE STILL MAD. grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Damn, he's mad, you're mad!! Everyone's mad on this placed!! This is mad crazy!! cheesy
Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 14, 2012
One_Naira:
[size=18pt]
I gotta ask why do you care so much?[/size] The Igbo has no problem with AA claiming roots with them, infact we welcome it so why is it affecting you more so than the Igbos. The claiming has zero effect to you or your community so if they so wish to hold and upheld their Igbo heritage while the ethnicity that are claiming has no problem with it, then it should be respected. Leave it alone dude.

One_Naira:

If you are working for the ancestors then this shouldn't be a problem for you. Most Igbo ancestors wouldn't mind if their children that were kidnapped and sold came back thus you are actually fighting against them, not working for them. Since most of the AA's claiming Igbo heritage are doing so based on information from their own ancestors. Do you see the paradox: You claim to be working for the ancestors, their ancestors are "supposedly" Igbo thus you fighting against their claim is naturally fighting against the people you so claim to be working for.

Personally I understand why you are bent over it. [size=18pt]You do not like anything biracial, multi-racial or not pure african thus this to you feels like a problem.[/size] Other factor is probably because it is about African-Americans and what I've seen on NL, I don't know why but Nigerians and other Africans seem to have a problem with Africans-Americans (at least on this forum). Though I understand why you are fighting (i.e: based on your own ideology), I say accept it in peace if the two parties in question have no problem with it.
Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 14, 2012
ezotik:

lol...win an argument over the internet? u are looking at the wrong person. people who come to internet forums already have a fixed opinion that can hardly be changed. so trying to win an argument over the internet is actually foolish.

i find it odd that u would call on africans after someone called u a bush gorrila when just the other day, u called these same africans baboons. so again, why should i give a shiiit? and most importantly why did buhari refer to fellow nigerians as dogs and baboons?

u would never know.

christmas SLAYED.
Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 14, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

[LOOK AT THE JEAOUSY REEKING FROM YOU! YOU JUST WANT TO PULL EVERYONE DOWN TO YOUR LEVEL! YOU ARE HALF-BRED MIXED MONGREL SO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO BE LIKE YOU! WOW JUST LOOK AT YOURSELF CRYING HOARSE! UST BECAUSE THE WHITE RACE IS DEFILED, YOU THINK EVERYONE IS LIKE YOU! YOU WHITES HAVE LOST YOUR TRIBES BUT NOT US! WOW I SMELL SO MUCH INFERIORITY COMPLEX REEKING OUT OF THIS WHITE RAT!

Someone REALLY needs to stop using words "inferiority complex" as a defense against others. What I see above has INFERIORITY AND COMPLEX all over it.
Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 14, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

he isn't mad he's r3tarded.
Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:59am On Sep 15, 2012
ezotik:

u would never know.

I HAVE GIVEN A PROPER EXPLANATION FOR MY NAME-CALLING BUT THIS IS NOT AN ANSWER. ALL YOU DID WAS BERATE ME OVER BUHARi , etc. WHO HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME OR MS CHIMA! I DONT LIKE COWARDS LIKE YOU! PLEASE DONT INTERFERE IF YOU HAVE NOTHING REASONABLE TO SAY! angry angry angry angry
Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:00am On Sep 15, 2012
i shall chose to ignore the name-calling by the above 2 worthless people..
Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by Blyss: 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

So why are you mad, son? Tell me all about it one more gain. Don't worry, I wont joke you this time.
Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 15, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

BECOS YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi At Gabriel Igbinedion 85th Birthday (Photos) / Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife At Lagos Airport On Their Way To The US, Caused A Scene / Interesting Facts About The Igbo People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.