Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread - Romance (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread (166223 Views)

Romance Section Complaints, Advice And Suggestions Thread / Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 Suggestions and Complaints Thread / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 12:18pm On Feb 18, 2013
Oahray: Why was the romance chat thread moved to sexuality?
Some of the things being discussed on the thread have sexual undertone and the sexuality section is best suited going forward
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Oahray: 12:26pm On Feb 18, 2013
jay bee:
Some of the things being discussed on the thread have sexual undertone and the sexuality section is best suited going forward
Oh, I see. That would mean one of the most active sections is currently without a chat thread. Can derailers be justifiably cautioned or banned when there is no chat thread? The disadvantage far outweighs the urgency of whatever lesson it's meant to teach.
My opinion.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 12:43pm On Feb 18, 2013
Oahray: Oh, I see. That would mean one of the most active sections is currently without a chat thread. Can derailers be justifiably cautioned or banned when there is no chat thread? The disadvantage far outweighs the urgency of whatever lesson it's meant to teach.
My opinion.
Under no circumstances should users derail threads on nl be it with or without a dedicated chat thread.
As usual, the punishment for derailing will take effect if and when users decide to ignore the rule.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by EzePromoe: 2:43pm On Feb 18, 2013
OAHRAY, have you finished that Moonman story? angry

When I joined the thread, I didn't see Sexuality chatroom, I saw Romance section chatroom and derailers paradise, so bring back the chatroom, or better off keep on banning me forever. I'm a proud derailer! grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Oahray: 5:02pm On Feb 18, 2013
Em... I'v not finished it yet o. It's not even halfway yet.
Lmao @ 'proud derailer'
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 18, 2013
Mods do you mind unhiding my new topic please?or should I make another one?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 18, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
Mods do you mind unhiding my new topic please?or should I make another one?
I've hidden the new one you made as well. Pls do not repost.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 18, 2013
sexkillz: I've hidden the new one you made as well. Pls do not repost.

Why?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 10:08pm On Feb 19, 2013
abeg what is anti spam-bot again? can someone please free my id undecided me ? the so called anti spam bot ban my cameronopride Id and this one as well in the culture section till march 05.
thank you
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 19, 2013
Post the link.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 10:47pm On Feb 19, 2013
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 19, 2013
You were not banned in the romance section.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by channel190(m): 6:37am On Feb 20, 2013
sexkillz: Am I the only member capable of moving, locking, or editing threads in this section?

Mukina dealt with it appropriately.
young man, don't take my stupidity on this forum as an insanity...

I discovered after creating a thread on Kim K, that moderators have been deleting my threads or maliciously sticking it to the section even when it has good contents capable of reaching the frontpage.

Look, I'm aware I created a rubbish thread titled '190 irritating channels' with an inscription 'don't open', I did that to share some funny unspeakable things we do in real life, what went wrong?
It was deleted.

Again I created on the Papalswag, 'popes legacy', its was stick to the section, I tried to know if its for real, I started commenting on it my self saying move, move, move, yet it didn't even move an inch above any thread in its section not to talk of frontpage.

Yet another fine one on kim K, it was deleted, wait oooooo mods do meeting on me?
I have no option then talk to una master o, seun.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Mynd44: 8:40am On Feb 20, 2013
Who get your time?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by channel190(m): 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2013
Mynd_44: Who get your time?
please help my ministry. check ur email.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Mynd44: 8:01pm On Feb 20, 2013
channel 190: please help my ministry. check ur email.
This is not my section
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by channel190(m): 8:30pm On Feb 20, 2013
Mynd_44:
This is not my section
did you read my PM?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Mynd44: 8:51pm On Feb 20, 2013
channel 190: did you read my PM?
Yes I did and since this is not my section, I ignored them....
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MrCork17: 2:34pm On Feb 24, 2013
MOD... is it too late to complain about a complian from 2009??.. the Nairaland babe is still on my case! angry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 25, 2013
Mr..Cork:
MOD... is it too late to complain about a complian from 2009??.. the Nairaland babe is still on my case! angry
Not too late.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by ijebabe: 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2013
grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by shakara4u(m): 5:27pm On Feb 28, 2013
after 190 whine finish,not even a word from these seun dictators...

romance just like politics and jokes

they full everywhere.

make i try religion
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 01, 2013
shakara4u: after 190 whine finish,not even a word from these seun dictators...

romance just like politics and jokes

they full everywhere.

make i try religion
religion ke? Tell me you are joking grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (145)

For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 / Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.