Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread - Romance (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread (166158 Views)

Romance Section Complaints, Advice And Suggestions Thread / Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 Suggestions and Complaints Thread / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by xtgozie(m): 12:26am On Jan 23, 2013
lollollol
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Yooguyz: 9:12am On Jan 23, 2013
Mod please help me to remove this thread
http:/ am-a-guy-having-feelings-for-guys-help!
Its kinda very old. Thanks!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by tpia5: 6:48pm On Jan 23, 2013
kindly unhide my post on this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1172618/what-he-said-make-agree

what was your reason for hiding it?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 2legit2qwt: 7:25pm On Jan 23, 2013
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 23, 2013
tpia@:
kindly unhide my post on this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1172618/what-he-said-make-agree

what was your reason for hiding it?
Mistakenly hidden. Sorry.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Yooguyz: 8:46pm On Jan 23, 2013
Yooguyz: Mod please help me to remove this thread
can someone please tender my request?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 24, 2013
Yooguyz: can someone please tender my request?
Religion seckshun.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 2:07pm On Jan 24, 2013
Yooguyz: Mod please help me to remove this thread
The thread in question is under the religion section of the NL board. Please direct your request to the moderator of that board.

Regards
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by marianazme(f): 11:57pm On Jan 31, 2013
Pls can u unhide my thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1180037/how-make-valentine-special-extra
pls why did u hide it?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 01, 2013
marianazme: Pls can u unhide my thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1180037/how-make-valentine-special-extra
pls why did u hide it?
Adverts are not allowed here.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by marianazme(f): 12:32pm On Feb 01, 2013
sexkillz: Adverts are not allowed here.
they are not? What about kaymu and other ppl hu have been advertising. You dont have a market here, whats wrong with advertising?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Mynd44: 12:41pm On Feb 01, 2013
marianazme:
they are not? What about kaymu and other ppl hu have been advertising. You dont have a market here, whats wrong with advertising?
There is a section for ads. check the frontpage for the link
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MaziOmenuko: 7:26am On Feb 03, 2013
www.nairaland.com/1183853/seun-deactivate-word-censor-sexuality

Please, do ensure seun gets this message. Pm him with the link or whatever means you people use to keep in touch.

Thanks.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by marianazme(f): 3:13pm On Feb 03, 2013
Mynd_44:
There is a section for ads. check the frontpage for the link
thats for seun. Thats not fair, sum ppl advertise already
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 07, 2013
I can't create a thread in this section, I don't know why? And no I haven't been banned , please kindly address this issue thanks
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 07, 2013
Pls do something about the indecent pics being posted on the miss valentine's challenge thread undecided
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 08, 2013
Like say u neva see one b4?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by ITbomb(m): 11:48pm On Feb 08, 2013
I cannot send pm , pls how do I do it.

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190: 11:52pm On Feb 08, 2013
^SMH look at you mailing women up and down

smh undecided
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by ITbomb(m): 12:07am On Feb 09, 2013
190: ^SMH look at you mailing women up and down

smh undecided
Point of correction , I was linking up my business associates.
I ve got enough already in my harem
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 2:24am On Feb 09, 2013
What happened to my thread?

Sexkillz, you could have either moved it or at least give an explanation.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 2:50am On Feb 09, 2013
Am I the only member capable of moving, locking, or editing threads in this section?

Mukina dealt with it appropriately.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 2:52am On Feb 09, 2013
You're the only active mod in this section (since jaybee is offline), so of course it would be appropriate to approach you.

Mukina, the least you could have done is send me a message. If a sex thread got moved to the SEXuality section, then why hide the posts? It defeats the whole sex section purpose.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 2:54am On Feb 09, 2013
You've been an (active) member on this site long enough to know what's allowed and disallowed. Nairaland allows sexual talk. Sexual content? Absolutely not.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 2:56am On Feb 09, 2013
sexkillz: You've been an (active) member on this site long enough to know what's allowed and disallowed. Nairaland allows sexual talk. Sexual content? Absolutely not.

Sex positions not allowed in the sexuality section? shocked
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Tgirl4real(f): 2:57am On Feb 09, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
What happened to my thread?

Sexkillz, you could have either moved it or at least give an explanation.

Thant thread is too beautiful to be deleted. Move it to sexuality instead.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Tgirl4real(f): 2:58am On Feb 09, 2013
sexkillz: You've been an (active) member on this site long enough to know what's allowed and disallowed. Nairaland allows sexual talk. Sexual content? Absolutely not.

Oh! My bad!

But it's actually a healthy thread, one dat can help a family.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Tgirl4real(f): 3:00am On Feb 09, 2013
Well, if it's against the rules of the forum, what can we do than to comply.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 3:00am On Feb 09, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Thant thread is too beautiful to be deleted. Move it to sexuality instead.

Seriously.

That's why a lot of Nigerian sex life come dey rubbish.

Na wa oh
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 3:00am On Feb 09, 2013
Lol. Ileke those pictures certainly aren't allowed. Discuss the topic. I send? Just leave the imagery for imagination.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 1010101: 7:41pm On Feb 09, 2013
Do you mind telling me what happened to my sn reality101
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 09, 2013
1010101: Do you mind telling me what happened to my sn reality101

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (145)

Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] / Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.