Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,876 members, 7,956,304 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:33 AM

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread - Romance (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread (167955 Views)

Romance Section Complaints, Advice And Suggestions Thread / Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 Suggestions and Complaints Thread / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 1010101: 8:09pm On Feb 09, 2013
Ok
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190: 10:11pm On Feb 09, 2013
smh such a pity that ileke idi at age 45 is still discussing s-e-x related issues

smh

this life don really spoil finish
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 09, 2013
sexkillz please tell that anti-spam crap to unban me... why should I be penalise for derailer the derailer's paradise?? Do I have to beg and consult all the mods for every letter I type on nl?

Pls do something... I can't wait till 23rd.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 09, 2013
acidosis™:
sexkillz please tell that anti-spam crap to unban me... why should I be penalise for derailer the derailer's paradise?? Do I have to beg and consult all the mods for every letter I type on nl?

Pls do something... I can't wait till 23rd.
Maybe it saw your English as spam. . .

I'll see what I can do though.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 09, 2013
sexkillz: Maybe it saw your English as spam. . .

I'll see what I can do though.

hey son, ignore that and do something. Do I need to proof-read before posting? I nor dey exam hall abeg..
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 10, 2013
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 11, 2013
Why.... Why.... Why Your anti-spam police is at work again.

Please unban Smart Preshy (f) [she got a ban for no reason]

Same applies to the following accts:
Smartie gurl (f)
Acidosis (m)

Thanks.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 11, 2013
acidosis™:
Why.... Why.... Why Your anti-spam police is at work again.

Please unban Smart Preshy (f) [she got a ban for no reason]

Same applies to the following accts:
Smartie gurl (f)
Acidosis (m)

Thanks.

Pls post the links to the User names.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 11, 2013
sexkillz: Pls post the links to the User names.

www.nairaland.com/acidosis

www.nairaland.com/smart%20preshy

www.nairaland.com/smartie%20gurl

Thanks
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 11, 2013
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 12, 2013
Seriously what the heck was this thread locked for?

https://www.nairaland.com/1192278/beauty-nairaland-women

The original posted started getting hate comments right from the beginning why didn't you locked it from the initial stage? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 12, 2013
rokiatu: why didn't you locked it from the initial stage? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Because I was drunk earlier, but now I am sober.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by HotieTima(f): 7:59am On Feb 12, 2013
sexkillz: Because I was drunk earlier, but now I am sober.

i don't give a f@ck if u were drunk

open my thread now Mate!!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 12, 2013
sexkillz: Because I was drunk earlier, but now I am sober.

Meaning you ain't doing your job properly. Being a moderator I know you can not pleased everybody or do all things right esp on a site like nairaland but you have got to try your best to be fair. That is plain blank unnecessary. People are gonna think you locked it because of what that chick was saying about Aguagu.

The alcohol must have really taken over cuz a lot of people have been name calling since the start of that thread. And as we all know there can never be a picture thread without names calling.

If you choose to put your picture on the internet or post whoever picture, you must turn on your "Don't give a fu..ck button" Cuz some people will find all reason to hate no matter how good you look.

That was actually a good and entertaining thread encouraging NL women to post their picture. NO need to locked it. You could have hidden some of the insulting comments but locking thread for such small reason is so damn childish esp when the reason is not valid enough.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 12, 2013
Thank you for the epistle. . . Blame the alcohol.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 12, 2013
sexkillz: Done.
Thanks... cheesy
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 12, 2013
sexkillz: Thank you for the epistle. . . Blame the alcohol.

Do what you please mate is a Nigerian site after all. cheesy grin cheesy It ain't a white site where constructive criticism is taken into consideration to better the development of the forum.

Good day.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 12, 2013
How can a site be "white"?

And since when did every epistle by every one become "constructive criticism"?

"constructive criticism" has really suffered.

Good day as well.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 12, 2013
acidosis™:

Thanks... cheesy
You're welcome.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 12, 2013
sexkillz: How can a site be "white"?

And since when did every epistle by every one become "constructive criticism"?

"constructive criticism" has really suffered.

Good day as well.

A site inveted by white is a white site. And this my complain is a constructive criticism.

More like dictatorship has suffered with the way people abused power nowdays.

Thank God its just an internet moderating position if not God Help. grin

4 Likes

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 12, 2013
Lwkmd.

Go abeg. Before you burst my belle.

"A site inveted by white is a white site" grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 12, 2013
I'm glad I amuse you.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190: 8:48am On Feb 12, 2013
sexkillz: Lwkmd.

Go abeg. Before you burst my belle.

"A site inveted by white is a white site" grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 12, 2013
I don't know why I get banned for derailing when the mods do it more than I do angry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by kaboninc(m): 8:12pm On Feb 12, 2013
mondi_cheeks: I don't know why I get banned for derailing when the mods do it more than I do angry

Incase you don't know, the are our 'dads' who 'mess' and expect us to say 'thank you'
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 12, 2013
kaboninc:

Incase you don't know, the are our 'dads' who 'mess' and expect us to say 'thank you'
May your days be long.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by kaboninc(m): 8:20pm On Feb 12, 2013
sexkillz: May your days be long.

Mr. Pls grow up! My days will be long indeed. Maybe you should tell the world why you banned me. What I replied to mondi_cheek is exactly the same thing you've just done. Un ban me. You have no reason to. .
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by EzePromoe: 10:27am On Feb 18, 2013
Chai make God punish devil mama angry I've been offline for 1 week only coming today to see my dear paradise not where it suppose to be. SEXKILLZ, Omawumi and Waje said you should explain. angry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Oahray: 11:40am On Feb 18, 2013
Why was the romance chat thread moved to sexuality?

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (145)

8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) / Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) / Dirty Whatsapp Chat Between Married Man And Lady Leaks Online (images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.