Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread - Romance (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread (166150 Views)

Romance Section Complaints, Advice And Suggestions Thread / Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 Suggestions and Complaints Thread / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2012
Pls do not make me hide posts here again, pls.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MrCork17: 6:12pm On Nov 27, 2012
sexxskillz... BRO NO OOOFENSESE BUT U KEEEP MOVIN MY SERIOUS THREADS DISAPPEARIN TO JOKE SECTION?? ... DO U HAVE MALARIA?? .. PLS CONFIRM!! angry

3 Likes

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 27, 2012
What should i confirm?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Sijo01(f): 7:12pm On Nov 27, 2012
Sup killz.... Moi's suprise to see our relaxation spot closed. Wataguah?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by annawhite(f): 8:00pm On Nov 27, 2012
sexkillz no offence with all d banning and closing of threads,nairaland is becoming so boring!
Nairaland didn't grow to be popular on its own,it was a collective effort by members who were here long before u became a member,so I suggest u show respect to those who have been here before ur *mode existence!
Please open dat romance thread! Thank u

7 Likes

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 27, 2012
I'll open it at the right time, and if the reason why i locked it persists, I'll lock it again!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Sijo01(f): 8:31pm On Nov 27, 2012
Clap for yourself!....... Why not deal with the reason (s) instead of locking users outta the thread, huh?

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 27, 2012
Wtf? The last time I checked, it was an off topic thread. There is no reason why it should be locked in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 27, 2012
Sijo01: Clap for yourself!....... Why not deal with the reason (s) instead of locking users outta the thread, huh?
I am dealing with it by locking it.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 27, 2012
ItsModella: Wtf? The last time I checked, it was an off topic thread. There is no reason why it should be locked in the first place.
Reasons abound. The locking is temporal, no sweating needed.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Redmosquito(m): 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2012
Mr..Cork:
sexxskillz... BRO NO OOOFENSESE BUT U KEEEP MOVIN MY SERIOUS THREADS DISAPPEARIN TO JOKE SECTION?? ... DO U HAVE MALARIA?? .. PLS CONFIRM!! angry
chai! Mr Cork you no go kill me wit laff
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 27, 2012
sexkillz: Reasons abound. The locking is temporal, no sweating needed.
so what is the reason? the disagreement between Idowu and I is not the first disagreement to occur on that thread so what exactly is your reason?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Redmosquito(m): 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2012
Hades: Redmosquito commot for there sharp sharp. You no see say dem wan give person planking aluu style
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Sijo01(f): 8:54pm On Nov 27, 2012
sexkillz: I am dealing with it by locking it.

Nah, you'r not! You handling it the wrong way...... Denying other user acces to the thread is not a fair way to deal with the issues.

Btw, i was banned for about an hour this morning for quoting (welcumin) 'pearl' back. 'that was my first post for today, so am sure the banning came from there'........ Any tangiable reason (s)?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Ammanda(f): 9:01pm On Nov 27, 2012
seriously killz u r not getting it right. Why would you hide someones post becos it doesn't suit you? even when some one politely make an observation u don't seem to stand simple critic why? This ur autocratic system is becoming too boring. U can hide dis post once you get the gist.

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2012
Ammanda :
seriously killz u r not getting it right. Why would you hide someones post becos it doesn't suit you? even when some one politely make an observation u don't seem to stand simple critic why? This ur autocratic system is becoming too boring. U can hide dis post once you get the gist.
seriously girl, it's very irritating.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 27, 2012
When you all are done, you can go back to quietly waiting until the time for re-opening the thread arrives. . . Cheers. smiley
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 27, 2012
sexkillz: When you all are done, you can go back to quietly waiting until the time for re-opening the thread arrives. . . Cheers. smiley
you still haven't given a reason for locking the thread.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Ammanda(f): 9:11pm On Nov 27, 2012
sexkillz: When you all are done, you can go back to quietly waiting until the time for re-opening the thread arrives. . . Cheers. smiley
meaning we can rant for all you care. U don't give a damn right ?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Redmosquito(m): 9:11pm On Nov 27, 2012
sexkillz, my brother , ok not my brother(make dem angry babes no come kill me now). but seriously sexkilz you've got a bloody revolution on ur hands. bloody revolutions neva end well, of course that's why they call them bloody, anyways you can ask egypts' mubarak and and that other presido whose name I have forgotten
F*ck just cracked a nail
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Ammanda(f): 9:11pm On Nov 27, 2012
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 27, 2012
Thread reopens in the next 225 mins. . . Happy now?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Sijo01(f): 9:17pm On Nov 27, 2012
The question i asked's waiting for an answer.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Ammanda(f): 9:22pm On Nov 27, 2012
sexkillz: Thread reopens in the next 225 mins. . . Happy now?
u r expected to address those questions raised and not telling us when you desire to unlock the thread. Are we kids here ?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Booty4me: 10:25pm On Nov 27, 2012
Smh.. People take nairaland 2 serious. Cocky i see you lolz

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 28, 2012
*clears throat*

Wtf happened to this thread ??

www.nairaland.com/1116707/need-confirmations-pls
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 28, 2012
acidosis™:
*clears throat*

Wtf happened to this thread ??

www.nairaland.com/1116707/need-confirmations-pls

Wtf do you think happened to it??
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190theclown: 1:38am On Nov 29, 2012
Sexkillz my man - how u dey enjoy d moderating now grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 5:42am On Nov 29, 2012
sexkillz: Wtf do you think happened to it??
...I think a fcuktard tampered with it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (145)

Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] / Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.