Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread - Romance (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread (166157 Views)

Romance Section Complaints, Advice And Suggestions Thread / Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 Suggestions and Complaints Thread / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by ikekings(m): 2:09pm On Dec 04, 2012
lalaosky:

lwkmd...allow the ladies to see your 6packs....it helps..thank me later
Idiat!!! You dey craze...
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Idowuogbo(f): 2:23pm On Dec 04, 2012
ikekings: Here... https://www.nairaland.com/979336/mr-nairaland-semi-semi-finals ... The top*less one...
Pic saved*

See d pepper grain for him belle! Na dreads u dey grow down dia? shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by ikekings(m): 5:28pm On Dec 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Pic saved*

See d pepper grain for him belle! Na dreads u dey grow down dia? shocked lipsrsealed
Lol... Idiat!!! Your overgrown left breast dia...
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Pic saved*

lwkmd...faints
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by ikekings(m): 7:19pm On Dec 04, 2012
Sexkillz remove the pic now.. Idowu nd lalaosky thunder fire you guys..
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 04, 2012
It's not 11 yet naw...why is the elimination thread locked?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 04, 2012
ItsModella: It's not 11 yet naw...why is the elimination thread locked?
He changed d time earlier, u must hv missed it
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2012
Shollypopz:
He changed d time earlier, u must hv missed it
yeah I did...so when is the next elimination round?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 04, 2012
never mind, i got it
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 04, 2012
ItsModella:
yeah I did...so when is the next elimination round?
he didn't say but I'm guessing 10pm. I'm going to count the votes for you guys too. Ah, I'm sure you guys votes is among top 6. No doubt! The next elimination would be harder grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 04, 2012
ItsModella: never mind, i got it
angry angryafter I finished typing angry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 04, 2012
Shollypopz:
he didn't say but I'm guessing 10pm. I'm going to count the votes for you guys too. Ah, I'm sure you guys votes was among top 6. No doubt! The next elimination would be harder grin
Shollypopz:
angry angryafter I finished typing angry
sorry and thanks grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 04, 2012
Ike, the deed is done. Sorry for the delay
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by kokosheen(m): 8:56pm On Dec 04, 2012
sexkillz: Ike, the deed is done. Sorry for the delay
^^^^ if you changed the time, you could have modified your first post and highlighted the change with bold red font (there was no way I would have gone through 58 pages on a workday). Anyway, round 1 is done, hope we keep to rules in the next round.

You guys are doing a great job.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 04, 2012
kokosheen:
^^^^ if you changed the time, you could have modified your first post and highlighted the change with bold red font (there was no way I would have gone through 58 pages on a workday). Anyway, round 1 is done, hope we keep to rules in the next round.

You guys are doing a great job.
If i had not locked it, it would have grown longer than 58 pages, and would have been more tedious for those of us who have to scroll through those pages to count votes!

Thanks for you suggestion though.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190theclown: 10:00pm On Dec 04, 2012
Sexkillz u arabian carmel check your email and respond before I light stove on dat ur unkept hair undecided

3 Likes

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by ikekings(m): 10:42pm On Dec 04, 2012
sexkillz: Ike, the deed is done. Sorry for the delay
Thanks.. No lele..
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 04, 2012
I don come again oh!!

sexkillz how did you arrive @ 44 for ItsModella? I am going to list names now and all the people that voted her.

I want to join the counting committee, bullsh1t!! angry

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by ikekings(m): 11:16pm On Dec 04, 2012
Shollypopz: I don come gain oh!!

sexkillz how did you arrive @ 44 for ItsModella? I am going to list names now oh and all the people that voted her.

Seriously, why are you complaining? Since, she made it to the next round.. Besides, I don't think it's a flop... The number of votes was just as I expected... So chillax..
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 04, 2012
ikekings: Seriously, why are you complaining? Since, she made it to the next round.. Besides, I don't think it's a flop... The number of votes was just as I expected... So chillax..
If I smack you...what is just as expected, undecided in your mind right?? So y'all were giving votes just as y'all expected the contestants to perform?? Dude, I'm relaxed, I'm certain they're making it to the next round and one of them is going to be Miss NL grin grin

Dude I'm as cool as ice, extra cool cool
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by ikekings(m): 11:39pm On Dec 04, 2012
Shollypopz:
If I smack you...what is just as expected, undecided in your mind right?? So y'all were giving votes just as y'all expected the contestants to perform?? Dude, I'm relaxed, I'm certain they're making it to the next round and one of them is going to be Miss NL grin grin

Dude I'm as cool as ice, extra cool cool
That's good... Keep cool...
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 04, 2012
ikekings: That's good... Keep cool...
Now shut the fvck up and let me be, will you?! undecided
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by ikekings(m): 11:43pm On Dec 04, 2012
Shollypopz:
Now shut the fvck up and let me be, will you?! undecided
Whatever!!! You are annoying...

5 Likes

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 04, 2012
Shollypopz: I don come again oh!!

sexkillz how did you arrive @ 44 for ItsModella? I am going to list names now and all the people that voted her.

Go and do your counting and let me have my peace. . . I ain't gat time for your pettiness!

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 04, 2012
ikekings: Whatever!!! You are annoying...
aaawww.....Sorry Ike kiss

3 Likes

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 04, 2012
. . .and that was me hiding your comment.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by ikekings(m): 11:54pm On Dec 04, 2012
Shollypopz:
aaawww.....Sorry Ike kiss
No lele... You don't need to act blunt always...
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:08am On Dec 05, 2012
Yooguyz: Hey could you ban me from NL? am dying of guilt here
Lmaooooooooooo...u guys shud take it on easy on me wid lafta o! Nl...chaiii...
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 05, 2012
ikekings: Sexkillz remove the pic now.. Idowu nd lalaosky thunder fire you guys..
lwkmd...i yarb you?....rotflmao..idowu get badt mouth walayi

@190, wetin sexkillz do you...LWKMD @your post
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190theclown: 9:33am On Dec 05, 2012
^the-Guy is an arabian monkey jare
And why and who d heck are d people dat keeps liking my post
Each time I insult him angry

8 Likes

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by ikekings(m): 10:15am On Dec 05, 2012
lalaosky:
lwkmd...i yarb you?....rotflmao..idowu get badt mouth walayi

You no yab me... But, why you dey laf? undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (145)

Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] / Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.