Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd (11082 Views)

He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee / Housewife Dies In Lover’s House while Man Loses Life In Brothel. / "I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd by horny4u(f): 10:34pm On Apr 11, 2011
Tell you have heard and yet go ahead with your phd. I have heard no dey kill. I lost a parent at an early age and the other parent a jobless house wife had to bring all 5 young kids on her own. She was lucky she had a certificate so she dusted it and hoped on I will say nothing wrong with being a house wife but will you feel resentment if you are not accomplished
Re: He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:46pm On Apr 11, 2011
You Naija guys are still using that excuse, fstranger. 

you can actually know how ignorant a guys is re: sex just by his words alone as your friend Dayo just did.
Re: He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd by dayokanu(m): 10:47pm On Apr 11, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

Are you minding him?

Then again when Na9ija dudes dont even know how to make a woman wet/or-gasm/squirt why wouldnt they spew such ignorance.
they are just as ignorant when it comes to actual sex anyway.

I bet the non Naija guys that most Naija women choose are not as ignorant abi

ThiefOfHearts:

Whats the number of naija guys to Non Naija guys you have done to come to that conclusion?
Re: He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:49pm On Apr 11, 2011
Ask your mama. Na she write the book that I use as my guide

odada.
Re: He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd by fstranger3(m): 10:50pm On Apr 11, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

Well, this is new to me. I have heard great things about my skills from people of different races and age bracket grin

Anyway, I wont go further than that!

Hopefully, we meet in person and dispel your false beliefs! grin
Re: He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:52pm On Apr 11, 2011
I'll pass. Btw, Women are excellent liars.
Re: He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd by fstranger3(m): 10:55pm On Apr 11, 2011
^^^

SO you have been lying about Naija guys being awful at s-e-x? shocked
Re: He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd by dayokanu(m): 10:56pm On Apr 11, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

Ask your mama. Na she write the book that I use as my guide

odada.

My mama didnt make that assertion and why would she know when she kept it strictly Yoruba
Re: He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd by dayokanu(m): 10:57pm On Apr 11, 2011
fstranger3:

^^^

SO you have been lying about Naija guys being awful at s-e-x? shocked

Obviously
Re: He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd by Nekai(f): 11:04pm On Apr 11, 2011
fstranger3:

The failure rate for Plan B is 11%. Multiple unprotected coital events or an interval greater than 72 hours may be associated with increasing failure rate, although some evidence of success is seen out  to 120 hours after unprotected intercourse.

I personally know a couple who bet on that 11%.

fstranger3:

Everything else, I agree with.  And why are you even talking about semen/wetness/or-g-a-sm? :::SMH:::

LOL!

What, too steamy 4 you to handle?  grin

ThiefOfHearts:

you can actually know how ignorant a guys is re: sex just by his words alone as your friend Dayo just did.

Tell them TOH!  grin grin grin
Re: He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:08pm On Apr 11, 2011
Keep twisting it all you wnat. The women that supposedly gave you a good grade were most likely lying. We know how fragile your egos are. Google how many women pretend to be enjoying themselves

abeg go siddon. No be my fault say truth is bitter.
Re: He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd by fstranger3(m): 11:15pm On Apr 11, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

Keep twisting it all you wnat. The women that supposedly gave you a good grade were most likely lying.  We know how fragile your egos are. Google how many women pretend to be enjoying themselves

abeg go siddon. No be my fault say truth is bitter.

And, why would they keep calling me back? When they have nothing to gain from me financially.

From your typical college age spinner to your suburban soccer mom, I have got high reviews all over. A ride on my ding dong will surely convince you.  wink Honestly, I dont like blowing my own trumpet, else, I'd be accused of arrogance and embellishment.

Eshin kutupa. . . won yi ti bi 'obo' naaaaaaa grin
Re: He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:17pm On Apr 11, 2011
For some, anything is better than nothing

anyway Im not like the tweens you banter with on here, this is going off topic.
Re: He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd by fstranger3(m): 11:19pm On Apr 11, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

For some, anything is better than nothing

anyway Im not like the tweens you banter with on here, this is going off topic.

I agree with you, but I am unique and special.

Anyway, hopefully we meet one of this days. Good thing is I dont kiss and tell. grin
Re: He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd by Nekai(f): 11:22pm On Apr 11, 2011
fstranger3:

Good thing is I dont kiss and tell. grin

Sorry, but unfortunately for you, your soccer moms do.

Re: He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:27pm On Apr 11, 2011
LOL abi o, can you imagine bragging about sleeping with bored mediocre looking white women whose only lot in life s driving their spoiled children to and from field games.

where's the OP jare, I feel for her. truly.
Re: He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd by fstranger3(m): 11:38pm On Apr 11, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

LOL abi o, can you imagine bragging about sleeping w[b]ith bored mediocre looking white women [/b]whose only lot in life s driving their spoiled children to and from field games.

where's the OP jare, I feel for her. truly.

Your description of soccer moms could not be more wrong.

You need to see the ones I am talking about? most are like the one below.

Anyway, like I said earlier, a ride will make you a believer.

Re: He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd by Nekai(f): 11:48pm On Apr 11, 2011
Abeg TOH, spend 8 seconds of your time and grant his request.  grin
Re: He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:56pm On Apr 11, 2011
Nah let him give the babies of NL his STDs, I have a life to live.
Re: He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd by fstranger3(m): 11:57pm On Apr 11, 2011
Nekai:

Abeg TOH, spend 8 seconds of your time and grant his request.  grin

I think you's ve messing around with the wrong dudes too.

Why are you all so unlucky?  hmmmm, you need to come to papi for deliverance.

PS: Not only am I well endowed, i started using my tool very early, at 11 to be precise; mostly delving into un-charted bushes of the numerous iya n dagbes in my neighborhood in Lagos.

Having cut my teeth with those mature women, I can say categorically that I am not your regular dude. Absolutely different from the ones you've been messing with.

Again, I am throwing out the challenge to either of you. I repeat, a ride will surely convince you grin
Re: He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd by Nekai(f): 12:10am On Apr 12, 2011
Papi I don't need a ride on your magic stick twig to know that you couldn't handle anything over here.
Re: He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd by chillbabe(f): 12:31am On Apr 12, 2011
I wonder what u peeps will tell her (after getting her masters when the guy dump her)that she is 30 now and can't find a husband? Loool
Re: He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd by Sagamite(m): 12:41am On Apr 12, 2011
fstranger3:

I think you's ve messing around with the wrong dudes too.

Why are you all so unlucky?  hmmmm, you need to come to papi for deliverance.

PS: Not only am I well endowed, i started using my tool very early, at 11 to be precise; mostly delving into un-charted bushes of the numerous iya n dagbes in my neighborhood in Lagos.

Having cut my teeth with those mature women, I can say categorically that I am not your regular dude. Absolutely different from the ones you've been messing with.

Again, I am throwing out the challenge to either of you. I repeat, a ride will surely convince you grin

Shut the fck up!

Stop stalking NL women, bloody desperado!

How many women does your desperate arse chase every day on NL despite them not being interested and finding you irritating?

Nooky-starved desperado!
Re: He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:47am On Apr 12, 2011
ROFL grin grin grin kiss
Re: He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd by fstranger3(m): 12:49am On Apr 12, 2011
^^^^

Isnt it sad to see a grown-a-z-z man stalking another man?

:::SMH:::
Re: He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd by Sagamite(m): 1:51am On Apr 12, 2011
fstranger3:

^^^^

Isnt it sad to see a grown-a-z-z man stalking another man?

:::SMH:::

Stop dancing in women's underwear. It is not attractive to women.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFYp138Pk0I
Re: He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd by ektbear: 2:54am On Apr 12, 2011
Some of these women. . . harsh  lipsrsealed

[size=5pt]*is slightly intimidated*[/size]
Re: He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:30am On Apr 12, 2011
chillbabe:

I wonder what u peeps will tell her (after getting her masters when the guy dump her)that she is 30 now and can't find a husband? Loool

People still believe this garbage?  How old was Michelle when she married Obama? How old was she when she had his kids? She got her law degree before him btw.

and what use is the OP's  marriage if she is miserable and resents her husband? Then again for some desperate Nigerians marriage means more than happiness anyway. suffering and smiling. Pathetic country with sad people.
Re: He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd by InkedNerd(f): 5:53am On Apr 12, 2011
@fstranger3 A.K.A old papa: So you by passed my proposition eh? Ok, no problem tongue
Re: He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd by BABE3: 6:01am On Apr 12, 2011
Look at my role model! Take a look at Posh pls! Ain't she hot!  cheesy
Re: He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 12, 2011
@ chillbabe

she already has a masters.

The bone of contention here is the phd.
Re: He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd by InkedNerd(f): 5:14pm On Apr 12, 2011
@the individual who said they thought only women rig condoms [you know who you are]:  You might wanna take a look at this article. It talks about men intentionally wanting to get women pregnant!! >>> http://clutchmagonline.com/lifeculture/feature/i-wanna-get-you-pregnant/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Neighbour's Wife Is Tempting Me- / Caught My Girlfriend Cheating / After Saying No, Look At What She Sent To Me (advise)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.