Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married (59321 Views)

Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship / He Trained Me To University But I Can't Marry Him Because He's Uneducated / I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by seyz91(m): 8:32am On Mar 06, 2021
cheesy
Burgerlomo:
Congratulations cool
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by GIANTPLUSHUB: 8:32am On Mar 06, 2021
Congrats
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by RMoneyInTheBank: 8:32am On Mar 06, 2021
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by Anigreat: 8:32am On Mar 06, 2021
shocked

Congratulations and Happy married life, i wish you both a blissful union.
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by RMoneyInTheBank: 8:32am On Mar 06, 2021
oluwaseyi1992:
We didnt talk for once at the university and now we are getting married.. behold two nairalanders wedding

#MAFO '21
#isaiah 41:110
#FUTAWEDDING
#MARCH
because he was not on your level at that time

1 Like

Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by moneyissweet(m): 8:34am On Mar 06, 2021
So make we do wetin now?

2 Likes

Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by Gbabe2: 8:35am On Mar 06, 2021
[quote author=Amumaigwe post=99647055]

After all her school lovers chop and deserted, she turned on a ready carwasher for soccur. Anyway Congrats![

Unnecessary

4 Likes

Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by IYANGBALI: 8:36am On Mar 06, 2021
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew! Boat of them no even fine. See as the girl resemble mummyfour

1 Like

Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by IamFINESSE: 8:37am On Mar 06, 2021
Okay oo
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by IYANGBALI: 8:37am On Mar 06, 2021
moneyissweet:
So make we do wetin now?
no mind am. Him go carry remnant go home

3 Likes

Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by Ikukuudo: 8:37am On Mar 06, 2021
Wow congrats
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 8:38am On Mar 06, 2021
Nwodosis:
Congratulations! It is obvious from the last picture that you guys were communicating in sign language in your university days. Does that her finger sign represent the thickness of your pipe or the wideness of the orifice of her Bermuda Triangle?

7 Likes

Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:38am On Mar 06, 2021
Congratulations and good luck.
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by IYANGBALI: 8:39am On Mar 06, 2021
Lordswazz:
Happy married life youngins. You both look great.

You see that hand gesture you do for the last pic? Make you always remember am when things get heated-up or stale o. Na when you need to remember say na una two choose una self by una self.

I wish both of you a pleasant and happy union
yinmu!

1 Like

Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by BlackPantherxXx: 8:40am On Mar 06, 2021
Amumaigwe:

After all her school lovers chop and deserted, she turned on a ready carwasher for soccur. Anyway Congrats!

Lack of home-training.... who said your own father too didn't wife a left-over? He did from what you wrote grin

10 Likes

Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by Asapchris(m): 8:40am On Mar 06, 2021
Momcherry:
Na my Igbo sister be this abi? (No dark knuckles) Take care of her o...
Don't be a Yoruba demon in her life in the mighty Name of Jesus Christ. Amen

Happy married life!
In the mighty name receive sense

1 Like

Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by Gt321(m): 8:40am On Mar 06, 2021
oluwaseyi1992:
We didnt talk for once at the university and now we are getting married.. behold two nairalanders wedding

#MAFO '21
#FUTAWEDDING
#MARCH

Cos you were damn/stone broke then

4 Likes

Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by uuzba(m): 8:41am On Mar 06, 2021
I didn't talk with my wife throughout childhood.
She was born of a different mother than my mother.
And we still married.

1 Like

Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by Nmezor(f): 8:41am On Mar 06, 2021
Congratz to u two
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by ofiko123(m): 8:41am On Mar 06, 2021
Congratulations to the couple...
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by Asapchris(m): 8:42am On Mar 06, 2021
spirul77:
baba stylishly hiding His face in all the pics, You say you no Dey hide from the other one so ?
Sense no go kill you

1 Like

Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by PrinceMajestic: 8:42am On Mar 06, 2021
sapphiere:

God bless your union.
I'll post mine soon by God's grace.
I thought they said the female is feminist? Why she always posting her depression in need of men always. She needs to be loyal its African woman nature. May be your crush who really admire your qualities is here but your ways are so unlike the wise loyal African woman so you could be chasing people like that away. You should stop thinking all men want sex, good luck anyway

4 Likes

Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:43am On Mar 06, 2021
sapphiere:

God bless your union.

I wantu see o cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 06, 2021
Hehehehehe hehehehehehe hehehehehehe hehehehehehe hehehehehehe hehehehehe. grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin

Happy married life

2 Likes

Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by Zane2point4(m): 8:44am On Mar 06, 2021
If u wana marry, make sure its ur last o, marry someone wey carry something, not tomorrow your eye will be searching like a torchlight looking at women's butt.

Happy married life sha.

2 Likes

Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by Gobengroup(m): 8:44am On Mar 06, 2021
oluwaseyi1992:

#MAFO '21
#FUTAWEDDING
#MARCH
So na you rent that hall for FUTA �
CONGRATULATIONS �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:44am On Mar 06, 2021
Is oga deliberately hiding his face?

If he never liked the idea of pre-wedding photos, they shouldn't have bothered.

8 Likes

Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by Kolisky(m): 8:45am On Mar 06, 2021
oluwaseyi1992:

#MAFO '21
#FUTAWEDDING
#MARCH

Sending you our heartfelt Congratulations, Futarian! cheesy cheesy cheesy

WeAreFutarians

Currently studying in Futa too

4 Likes

Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by heartbraker(m): 8:45am On Mar 06, 2021
sapphiere:

God bless your union.
I NEED A SPARE WIFE, i am a gud samaritan and i mit be willing to take u out of depression and lonelyless and i Wont promise u marriage b4 i get in between ur legs. But hope u are not yet a midnit newspaper sha oo?
dm me and i mit be willing to help
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by GoshenNLA(m): 8:46am On Mar 06, 2021
What’s the guy’s name? He looks familiar like the guy we call prophet in Woleph way back in Futa
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 06, 2021
Posie people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.