Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married (59316 Views)

Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship / He Trained Me To University But I Can't Marry Him Because He's Uneducated / I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by Ayo2004: 10:16am On Mar 06, 2021
sapphiere:
I don't have problem with this platform. The males here are not my taste. Very toxic and low in reasoning.

Just like you now. See how you are reasoning. Saying I was desperate to get married when you barely know me.
Dey there dey deceive yourself with future is female
Future is female and yet na urgent 2k dey sponsor una future grin

2 Likes

Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by prciouschika(f): 10:17am On Mar 06, 2021
Congratulations
Another Saturday to go by just like that smiley
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by braunny(m): 10:23am On Mar 06, 2021
GoshenNLA:
What’s the guy’s name? He looks familiar like the guy we call prophet in Woleph way back in Futa
woleph lodge south gate obakekere
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 06, 2021
sapphiere:

God bless your union.
I'll post mine soon by God's grace.
You ke?
You want to marry men who are, according to you, default rapists?

Better rethink the matter
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by Adakintroy: 10:27am On Mar 06, 2021
She did not talk to you. Or did not present that angle. Not the same thing as "we" did not talk. You proberly wanted to. But she was not into you. If a girl is into you, she will find away around. We not that hard to get around.

When I was in school na the same thing. Girls hardly date fellow student. belike falling hand for them.if you stay hostel, Contend your self with masturbation.sex? Hardly ever going to happen.

But now weh I de work, if I call or message them on the media. I can tell after the interrogations. They satisfied enough to want in.

I don't judge them negatively. Am just saying it what it is.

Women are hardwired to reject advance from struggling uncertain men. They wait at the finish line and pick the winner.
Again not judgement just plain truth.

Perhaps We need it that way. Nature ordained it so, So that we stay on our toes At all times. Their rejections at some point propel us to strive or hunger more. Seeing them as the goal, we do not know at times when we reach our goals, attain excellence or cross the finish line.

5 Likes

Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by Chinonye25: 10:34am On Mar 06, 2021
Congratulations.
Wish myself the same
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:39am On Mar 06, 2021
She sees you as a "small guy" then. She was busy giving it to the big boys in your school.

Now that non of the big boys married her, she decided to bring the panel beated toto for you to wife it. I don't envy you bro angry

5 Likes

Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by jeff1607(m): 10:42am On Mar 06, 2021
femi4:
Marlians wedding MAFO

2021 -1992 = 29yrs ....Good age to start a family if you don't want to use your pension to train your children

for a man or a woman?

In between ,what if kids don't come till after 5years or more?

Enjoy marriage not endure it, kids or not
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by phr33man(m): 10:50am On Mar 06, 2021
Nwodosis:
Congratulations! It is obvious from the last picture that you guys were communicating in sign language in your university days. Does that her finger sign represent the thickness of your pipe or the wideness of the orifice of her Bermuda Triangle?

But why na? cry
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by BlaqNation(m): 11:00am On Mar 06, 2021
MAFO God bless your Union bro
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by peacettw: 11:19am On Mar 06, 2021
Why was his face hidden in practically all the shots taken?
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by iyimide(m): 11:25am On Mar 06, 2021
Na him
GoshenNLA:
What’s the guy’s name? He looks familiar like the guy we call prophet in Woleph way back in Futa
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by sammirano: 11:37am On Mar 06, 2021
ValCon888:
You didn't talk to her throughout Uni means she was fúcking somebody else who dumped her for you to marry.
It's as SIMPle as that.

grin grin grin grin
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by Upforgreatness(f): 11:39am On Mar 06, 2021
[quote author=oluwaseyi1992 post=99644751]We didnt talk for once at the university and now we are getting married.. behold two nairalanders wedding

Boss no get money that time na y

1 Like

Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by Tmb78(m): 11:42am On Mar 06, 2021
Momcherry:
Na my Igbo sister be this abi? (No dark knuckles) Take care of her o...
Don't be a Yoruba demon in her life in the mighty Name of Jesus Christ. Amen

Happy married life!
Linda ikeji,Erica,uche elendu,onyi Alex,chika ike,mercy eke etc with dark knuckles and even burnt elbows and legs are not your sisters again abi?
The day you igbos will say the truth about your girls is the day you will get your biafra grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by skj1377(m): 11:48am On Mar 06, 2021
What year [quo eqte author=Abbeyme post=99648926]Great Futarian![/quote]
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by EbenezerTriumph: 11:56am On Mar 06, 2021
Amumaigwe:

After all her school lovers chop and deserted, she turned on a ready carwasher for soccur. Anyway Congrats!
the guy na bloody simp.
can you imagine a whole 4 years in the university and they never for once communicated.
apparently the girl was flexing with the big boys on campus and after being jilted she had no choice to settle for this simp.
tufiakwa

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by NamelessOGBENI(m): 12:05pm On Mar 06, 2021
spirul77:
baba stylishly hiding His face in all the pics, You say you no Dey hide from the other one so ?
Chief, you get eyes o..

The NIGGGA na life long red piller

1 Like

Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by emecheboy2(m): 12:13pm On Mar 06, 2021
Nwodosis:
Congratulations! It is obvious from the last picture that you guys were communicating in sign language in your university days. Does that her finger sign represent the thickness of your pipe or the orifice wideness of her Bermuda Triangle?
You are a very bad child lolz
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by waphany07c(m): 12:19pm On Mar 06, 2021
Congratulations to U two.

Waphany
FST CLASS 16'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by waphany07c(m): 12:24pm On Mar 06, 2021
Congratulations to U two.

Waphany
FST CLASS '16
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by Muhylonaire007: 12:24pm On Mar 06, 2021
sapphiere:

God bless your union.
I'll post mine soon by God's grace.

With a 50 or 60 year old man?
Or perhaps a 70year old man right? grin grin grin grin
You don cast walai grin grin grin grin
You wey be olosho wey no dey date your age mate or men in your age range wan post you wedding pictures with an innocent guy abi.
God no go gree you... That innocent guy will not fall into your deception. You will eventually marry your 60year old married man. Go turn 2nd or 4th wife for there grin grin grin grin

I go Continue to dey cast you walai grin grin grin grin
Very anyhow human being

3 Likes

Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by franchasng: 12:36pm On Mar 06, 2021
ValCon888:
You didn't talk to her throughout Uni means she was fúcking somebody else who dumped her for you to marry.
It's as SIMPle as that.
grin
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by franchasng: 12:38pm On Mar 06, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
She sees you as a "small guy" then. She was busy giving it to the big boys in your school.

Now that non of the big boys married her, she decided to bring the panel beated toto for you to wife it. angry
shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by Chummynoni(m): 12:54pm On Mar 06, 2021
OgogoroFreak:

Now that non of the big boys married her, she decided to bring the panel beated toto for you to wife it. angry
ahnahn
una mouth for nairaland fit push person into depressioncheesy
wich one b panel beated toto again??cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by GoshenNLA(m): 12:59pm On Mar 06, 2021
iyimide:
Na him
Na wa o, e craze pass normal
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by PrinceMajestic: 1:17pm On Mar 06, 2021
sapphiere:
I don't have problem with this platform. The males here are not my taste. Very toxic and low in reasoning.

Just like you now. See how you are reasoning. Saying I was desperate to get married when you barely know me.
Already you start insulting me indirectly. Its okay, goodluck
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by mentored: 1:20pm On Mar 06, 2021
oluwaseyi1992:
We didnt talk for once at the university and now we are getting married.. behold two nairalanders wedding

#MAFO '21
#isaiah 41:110
#FUTAWEDDING
#MARCH

Congratulations Sir

NIce one

Your wife get flat stomach

You get pot belly

You don hammer Sir
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by IgboWarlord(m): 1:24pm On Mar 06, 2021
Nwodosis:
Congratulations! It is obvious from the last picture that you guys were communicating in sign language in your university days. Does that her finger sign represent the thickness of your pipe or the orifice wideness of her Bermuda Triangle?

grin grin grin.....Mad man!!'
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by abidem4real: 1:24pm On Mar 06, 2021
Nwodosis:
With that finger sign in the last photograph, it shows the bride must be a good player at Bedmatics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) / 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.