Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married (59292 Views)

Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship / He Trained Me To University But I Can't Marry Him Because He's Uneducated / I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by MrIcredible: 8:55am On Mar 06, 2021
oluwaseyi1992:
We didnt talk for once at the university and now we are getting married.. behold two nairalanders wedding

#MAFO '21
#isaiah 41:110
#FUTAWEDDING
#MARCH
How she no go follow you talk now, when you don small change for pocket now...

Women sha...

Yeye

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by MediMedi(m): 8:55am On Mar 06, 2021
Was is that you both see yourself answer not talking OOR, none know he/she exist in school?
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by Zchi1052(m): 8:57am On Mar 06, 2021
Nwodosis:
Congratulations! It is obvious from the last picture that you guys were communicating in sign language in your university days. Does that her finger sign represent the thickness of your pipe or the wideness of the orifice of her Bermuda Triangle?

Bad child
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by brandsoncharlie: 8:58am On Mar 06, 2021
[quote author=Gbabe2 post=99649044][/quote]

Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 06, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
I thought they said the female is feminist? Why she always posting her depression in need of men always. She needs to be loyal its African woman nature. May be your crush who really admire your qualities is here but your ways are so unlike the wise loyal African woman so you could be chasing people like that away. You should stop thinking all men want sex, good luck anyway
Saying I will post my pre-wedding pics soon means I'm depress? And who says feminists don't get married? FYI I'd rather be single than marry from this platform.
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by brandsoncharlie: 9:00am On Mar 06, 2021
ValCon888:
You didn't talk to her throughout Uni means she was fúcking somebody else who dumped her for you to marry.
It's as SIMPle as that.
grin grin

Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by VirginSearcher(m): 9:03am On Mar 06, 2021
Has there been a Nairaland marriage before whereby the girl was a virgin.. just asking
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by MrIcredible: 9:05am On Mar 06, 2021
sapphiere:
Saying I will post my pre-wedding pics soon means I'm depress? And who says feminists don't get married? FYI I'd rather be single than marry from this platform.
Nna Men grin
May your years be prolonged then grin
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by Chriskito09: 9:06am On Mar 06, 2021
Lies Oooooooooo
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by SirLakes: 9:07am On Mar 06, 2021
IYANGBALI:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew! Boat of them no even fine. See as the girl resemble mummyfour
But their Ship fine

You be Agbero grin grin
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by Albertone(m): 9:09am On Mar 06, 2021
sapphiere:

God bless your union.
I'll post mine soon by God's grace.

After finding son of man you can be milking his money dry?
After finding son of man that will be submissive to you instead of the other way round?

If you don't change your ways,you and zzor will eventually become evening newspapers.

I pity simps marrying feminists

3 Likes

Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by Hideki(m): 9:09am On Mar 06, 2021
sapphiere:
To be quite frank, you talk and react too much. From your 55k cream to God will punish all those who have crossed ur path with fake promises to this. You do not need to respond to every irrelevant quote.
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by Ndipe(m): 9:11am On Mar 06, 2021
Congratulations. I wish both of you a happy married life. Cheers.
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by OlawaleBammie: 9:13am On Mar 06, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
Is oga deliberately hiding his face?

If he never liked the idea of pre-wedding photos, they shouldn't have bothered.

Person wey handsome na hin dey snap picture, we wey no hans no dey gree bother ourselves

We don gbaf'Olorun

4 Likes

Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by larryking540: 9:14am On Mar 06, 2021
femi4:
Marlians wedding MAFO

2021 -1992 = 29yrs ....Good age to start a family if you don't want to use your pension to train your children

nice comment but really tru

1 Like

Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by jaxxy(m): 9:14am On Mar 06, 2021
It’s not about how long bt how well u know urselves. Some people talk for years bt don’t even know who they are with

1 Like

Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by Hassanmaye(m): 9:17am On Mar 06, 2021
Congratulations
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by MrPresidooffici: 9:22am On Mar 06, 2021
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 06, 2021
Hideki:
To be quite frank, you talk and react too much. From your 55k cream to God will punish all those who have crossed ur path with fake promises to this. You do not need to respond to every irrelevant quote.
Sometimes we need to school these nitwits who thinks by being a feminist one shouldn't marry.
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 06, 2021
Nwodosis:
Congratulations! It is obvious from the last picture that you guys were communicating in sign language in your university days. Does that her finger sign represent the thickness of your pipe or the wideness of the orifice of her Bermuda Triangle?
"NWODOSIS" You are doing well!!

"BERMUDA TRIANGLE"

1 Like

Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by Rigel95(m): 9:29am On Mar 06, 2021
Congratulations to you guys.May your marriage be fruitful.
Throughout my five years in FUTA I did not have a girlfriend, girls were scarce in that school.

oluwaseyi1992:
We didnt talk for once at the university and now we are getting married.. behold two nairalanders wedding

#MAFO '21
#FUTAWEDDING
#MARCH
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by IYANGBALI: 9:31am On Mar 06, 2021
SirLakes:

But their Ship fine

You be Agbero grin grin
I go wound you o
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by IYANGBALI: 9:33am On Mar 06, 2021
MrPresidooffici:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgBPLZZIKa8
I hear sey dis babe body odour no be small thing, dem sey na follow come
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by PrinceMajestic: 9:37am On Mar 06, 2021
sapphiere:
like you have a personal issue with this platform? How would you know if he isn't a nairalander? Last time i checkd feminists claim they dont need men to be successful and they dont prioritize marriage like most women but you re far from that. You are always crying out here how men had their way with you with fake marriage promises and they used u so much because of ur desperate quest for marriage and that is unlike the feminists we know. Men dnt trick real feminists to open legs easily but u still continue to cry out your need for a man everytime after you curse them. Lol, you better stop those drama. Be loyal to men. Be on your feet to greet a man. So that you can get your man from the few men available because most of us dont want the too used females. Kind of creepy choice we avoid

1 Like

Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by culf: 9:39am On Mar 06, 2021
sapphiere:
God bless your union. I'll post mine soon by God's grace.

Amen
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by GamalNasser: 9:42am On Mar 06, 2021
Man na man
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:46am On Mar 06, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Person wey handsome na hin dey snap picture, we wey no hans no dey gree bother ourselves

We don gbaf'Olorun

LMAO! cheesy

1 Like

Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by Vince77(m): 9:57am On Mar 06, 2021
Nwodosis:

grin grin
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by Ayo2004: 10:01am On Mar 06, 2021
James4358:
Finding a good wife is a beautiful thing! Congrats op. God will also give us the means to marry our partners soon!
Abeg,dey talk for yourself, which one is "us"?
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 06, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
like you have a personal issue with this platform? How would you know if he isn't a nairalander? Last time i checkd feminists claim they dont need men to be successful and they dont prioritize marriage like most women but you re far from that. You are always crying out here how men had their way with you with fake marriage promises and they used u so much because of ur desperate quest for marriage and that is unlike the feminists we know. Men dnt trick real feminists to open legs easily but u still continue to cry out your need for a man everytime after you curse them. Lol, you better stop those drama. Be loyal to men. Be on your feet to greet a man. So that you can get your man from the few men available because most of us dont want the too used females. Kind of creepy choice we avoid
I don't have problem with this platform. The males here are not my taste. Very toxic and low in reasoning.

Just like you now. See how you are reasoning. Saying I was desperate to get married when you barely know me.

1 Like

Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by Ekpekaycee: 10:03am On Mar 06, 2021
Congrats Bros, wishing you two a happy married life, but I won't fail to imagine that perhaps It didn't work out for you two with the persons you were talking with back then for you two to realize that that it takes more than 'talking' to discover each other.
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by BREYZ: 10:07am On Mar 06, 2021
oluwaseyi1992:

#MAFO '21
#FUTAWEDDING
#MARCH

Congratulations but what's the moral of this short story?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You / My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.