Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin (7512 Views)

Breaking News: Peter Obi Coordinator Alagoa Morris Join PDP / Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo / Kano: 'they Tried To Whisk Away Results To Govt House, We Did This" - (pix, Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Armaggedon: 10:07pm On Mar 13, 2021
Igboid:

So how exactly will you your senseless multiethnic Biafra address all these injustice against Ndiigbo?
Good question. Now, maybe you'll need to ask yourself how Pre-war Eastern region was so managed that minority excesses were curtailed. Eastern region so prospered that it was described as one of the fastest developing economies in the world. Minorities though had their aspirations, knew their boundaries and therefore were able to predict the viability of their proposed states. The region was reasonably integrated. Many Ijaws born in the era bore Igbo names like even GEJ, many of them spoke Igbo as first language or were very bilingual eg Rex Lawson and Harcourt White. Even when Adaka boro declared his ND republic, he never had support among his people. When it was halted, we saw that he knew the Ijaws boundaries through his maps, and the expansionist instincts being displayed today wasn't at play then. Why was it so then? Why were groups disciplined then and respected each other?
It's mostly because Eastern region had clear political boundaries in the form of provinces and divisions which also reflected the ethnic identities. Even the Rivers province had Port Harcourt and Ahoada divisions which were Igbo speaking divisions, and guess what? They resented joining Rivers state as well as others Igbos did. So how did they suddenly become "self-loathing reprobates" after the war ended? how did Ogoni suddenly develop the guts to demand the ogonization of the name 'Obigbo'? How did a youngman in his 20s started Ijawnisation of Porthacourt with the name changes? how was towns and city that were not minority territories annexed into minority states?

The answer is very simple. We lost the war and lost the ability to make things happen in our own terms or even negotiate from a strong position. As a result, Ijaws were emboldened and Igbos given to them to govern. They created structures to deliberately distort Igbo national integration in the state. Which is why Ogbako ikwerre was created for the purpose of advancing FG -backed Ikwerre seperatism, LGA's and Senate districts were not delineated to reflect cultural groups as obtainable in places like delta and Benue, No formal teaching of their own native language of Igbo, Ikwerre suddenly appeared in the constitution as a tribe, even Ada George sand filled PH water fronts to create a homeland to ijaw people etc Now, compare it with Delta state where their senatorial districts reflect language boundaries. you will see that the identity crisis is far less toxic. The Ukwuani and Ika will like to argue about being from Benin but most accept the Anioma tag, which basically is Igbo and fight together for anioma state. The Igbo denial is just as normal as with Igede to Idoma or Urhobo and Isoko. Now imagine if Kwale was moved to Delta central and was made capital on the condition of proclaiming an Isoko origin, Igbo denial would be more lucrative and politicians would keep the divisions alive and use ethnic identity politics to survive, just like the way your own SE governors kill and work against their people to survive in politics. Don't underestimate the power of an establishment. From their flows money, power and legitimacy.

To answer your question, When Biafra comes, regions will reflect ethnic identities, respect for each other and sanity will return.

I think I'm clear enough. If you choose to remain dense, you can suit yourself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 10:51pm On Mar 13, 2021
Igbos and their wahala .I am ika from owa-oyibu.We ikas in all our clans prefer to live alone,we are not igbos.But there are some igbos who settle in our land and we welcome them,but today they are now ika.We don't hate igbos.But just leaves us alone.We are still fighting to claim our land carved into edo by ogbemudia(one of our betrayal son,who choose to claim his mother side(benin)).
Okowa is my brother from owa-alero.He just playing politics,by claiming igbo.Even our obi of owa is now claiming igbo identity for political reasons.We know okowa family lineage and obi of owa family lineage,them just dey play politics.
The only way we can join biafra is when you respect and see us a tribe and neighbour and total resource control.
Today,we ikas are suffery what fulani and yerobas did to us(allocating oil wells in our land to their people) So kanu and his boys should stop insulting us or trying to please us.We don't have oil that will be given to togo for free.I don't hate igbos but respect others and have peace.

3 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by goatgoat093: 11:06pm On Mar 13, 2021
Sufferingboy:
Igbos and their wahala .I am ika from owa-oyibu.We ikas in all our clans prefer to live alone,we are not igbos.But there are some igbos who settle in our land and we welcome them,but today they are now ika.We don't hate igbos.But just leaves us alone.We are still fighting to claim our land carved into edo by ogbemudia(one of our betrayal son,who choose to claim his mother side(benin)).
Okowa is my brother from owa-alero.He just playing politics,by claiming igbo.Even our obi of owa is now claiming igbo identity for political reasons.We know okowa family lineage and obi of owa family lineage,them just dey play politics.
The only way we can join biafra is when you respect and see us a tribe and neighbour and total resource control.
Today,we ikas are suffery what fulani and yerobas did to us(allocating oil wells in our land to their people) So kanu and his boys should stop insulting us or trying to please us.We don't have oil that will be given to togo for free.I don't hate igbos but respect others and have peace.

Bros relax nobody dey claim una, I don't think you will see more than 10 Igbos left who even care about Ika people except for delusional Ipob followers of course. When it comes to that Anioma axis, you Ika/Ukwani people are a lost cause, Benin people might as well colonize you all for all we care.. the only axis we care about are the Enuani people who fortunately largely maintain their proud Igbo identity.

10 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 11:18pm On Mar 13, 2021
goatgoat093:

Bros relax nobody dey claim una, I don't think you will see more than 10 Igbos left who even care about Ika people except for delusional Ipob followers of course. When it comes to that Anioma axis, you Ika/Ukwani people are a lost cause, Benin people might as well colonize you all for all we care.. the only axis we care about are the Enuani people who fortunately largely maintain their proud Igbo identity.
Okay thank you,the benis are just our neighbour and some of us have benin ancestry.
Point:In these modern time benin can not colonise us but,we go just dey live as neighbours.Even obas of benin know this.Them try am for igbanke clan and other ika communities,e nor work.Okowa used his influence to bring nddc project to igbanke.That is to tell the love between ika people wether the ones in edo or delta.If a benin man kill an ika man,I may not comeout in open to fight,but in secret I will take down many binis to their early grave.
Oba of benin and Edo state government don oppress our brother in edo and left them without any development.But e nor work we don't like the binis either.We are not troublesome but dont trouble us.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by goatgoat093: 11:20pm On Mar 13, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Okay thank you,the benis are just our neighbour and some of us have benin ancestry.
Point:In these modern time benin can not colonise us but,we go just dey live as neighbours.Even obas of benin know this.Them try am for igbanke clan and other ika communities,e nor work.Okowa used his influence to bring nddc project to igbanke.That is to tell the love between ika people wether the ones in edo or delta.If a benin man kill an ika man,I may not comeout in open to fight,but in secret I will take down many binis to their early grave.
Oba of benin and Edo state government don oppress our brother in edo and left them without any development.But e nor work we don't like the binis either.We are not troublesome but dont trouble us.

It's all love brother, good luck to you guys but watch our for Benin neighbors cause they are determined to colonize you guys!

4 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 11:32pm On Mar 13, 2021
goatgoat093:

It's all love brother, good luck to you guys but watch our for Benin neighbors cause they are determined to colonize you guys!
Okay Bros,benin people know whatsup this na modern time.We dey wait for them.If na physical fighting and spiritual them know us.Just that we are not loud about it.benin nor even get spiritual things reach the average ika man but,we hide it.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by BKayy: 11:51pm On Mar 13, 2021
Sufferingboy:
See this one. We are talking about people with things to offer and you are bringing your barren, useless whatever you call it into the matter.
Nobody, I repeat NOBODY knows Ika in Igbo land. Before people mistake you all in Delta state as the same until the difference became clear. The only part of Delta Ndigbo are interested in is Enuani because of glaring similarities and relationships. They are the only group that their plight can touch the greater Igbo in future.
As for your ika or whatever, you can go back to your colonial masters the Bini.
You are useless to us.
Do you have sea port?
Do you have reasonable human beings?
Do you add any geographical advantage to the Igbo nation?
My dear your whatever is a liability. A very big docile liability

5 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by christopher123(m): 12:05am On Mar 14, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Apart from enuani and Ukwuani... Nobody gives a damn about that your clan. . Trust me

Face benin .... Igbo no send una ika stuff
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 12:20am On Mar 14, 2021
BKayy:

See this one. We are talking about people with things to offer and you are bringing your barren, useless whatever you call it into the matter.
Nobody, I repeat NOBODY knows Ika in Igbo land. Before people mistake you all in Delta state as the same until the difference became clear. The only part of Delta Ndigbo are interested in is Enuani because of glaring similarities and relationships. They are the only group that their plight can touch the greater Igbo in future.
As for your ika or whatever, you can go back to your colonial masters the Bini.
You are useless to us.
Do you have sea port?
Do you have reasonable human beings?
Do you add any geographical advantage to the Igbo nation?
My dear your whatever is a liability. A very big docile liability
Igbos should learn to discuss without insult.We are not barren,go to our land and see fertile land.We also produce enough crude oil.You are insulting me because I disagree with you?(pathetic).
We farm alot and fish too like my ancestors did.We are highly educated too.Many of our youngs are base outside nigeria bring money back home.
Since our son okowa became governor Our roads and other infastructure are now one of the best.
Benin cannot colonise us.Igbos should stop playing politics of bitterness and insult.Last time I check,An ika man can never be foolish to take his money to develop igbo land.But an igbo man will come to our land and forget his real identity and start building and investing in our land.If wahala burst we go chase them out.Check igbo land Ika man no go ever try am invest him money there.I am schooling in nsukka,I can never be stupid to put my one naira here.Instead,I can convince the igbo man to invest in my place and he will do it,without knowing he is investing in a strange land.
In the past,many of our people serve in biafra government .The biafra topmost navy officer is from owa-oyibu my town.But some overzealous biafra soldiers came to my town and we welcome them,but guest what?
They came to kill our obi,but our juju pass them.So they killed many of our villages but them no see the obi of owa kill.For that single reason we had no choice that to stop supporting the biafrans.
In the modern time we.
Wizboy(musician umunede clan)
Ifeanyi Okowa(Governor of delta state,Owa Clan)
Rtd dsp barr peter ogboi(former edo state PPRO of police,owa clan)(from my town and a close family friend)
The current commissioner of police of river state(I nor remember his name now(he is from owa-oyibu my home town in owa clan)
Ifeanyi emefiele(Agbor clan,CBN governor)
Lucky Irabor(agbor clan,chief of defense staff of nigeria)
The owner of arise tv(he is from agbor clan)
AIG david igbodo (otolokpo clan,he is AIG incharge of Police legal matter,force head quaters abuja.)
Jim Ovia(zenith bank owner,he is from Agbor clan)
My late father ASP(Senior ASP) and master tailor of one of the two police tailoring workshop in AIG zone 5 benin.(Name withheld)(May your soul rest in peace.)
And many more of our people progressing.

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 12:42am On Mar 14, 2021
christopher123:

Apart from enuani and Ukwuani... Nobody gives a damn about that your clan. . Trust me

Okay,we are not begging you guys are the one disturbing us.Carry your politics of bitterness dey go.I nor get your time.

2 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by BKayy: 1:03am On Mar 14, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Igbos should learn to discuss without insult.We are not barren,go to our land and see fertile land.We also produce enough crude oil.You are insulting me because I disagree with you?(pathetic).
We farm alot and fish too like my ancestors did.We are highly educated too.Many of our youngs are base outside nigeria bring money back home.
Since our son okowa became governor Our roads and other infastructure are now one of the best.
Benin cannot colonise us.Igbos should stop playing politics of bitterness and insult.Last time I check,An ika man can never be foolish to take his money to develop igbo land.But an igbo man will come to our land and forget his real identity and start building and investing in our land.If wahala burst we go chase them out.Check igbo land Ika man no go ever try am invest him money there.I am schooling in nsukka,I can never be stupid to put my one naira here.Instead,I can convince the igbo man to invest in my place and he will do it,without knowing he is investing in a strange land.
In the past,many of our people serve in biafra government .The biafra topmost navy officer is from owa-oyibu my town.But some overzealous biafra soldiers came to my town and we welcome them,but guest what?
They came to kill our obi,but our juju pass them.So they killed many of our villages but them no see the obi of owa kill.For that single reason we had no choice that to stop supporting the biafrans.
In the modern time we.
Wizboy(musician umunede clan)
Ifeanyi Okowa(Governor of delta state,Owa Clan)
Rtd dsp barr peter ogboi(former edo state PPRO of police,owa clan)(from my town and a close family friend)
The current commissioner of police of river state(I nor remember his name now(he is from owa-oyibu my home town in owa clan)
Ifeanyi emefiele(Agbor clan,CBN governor)
Lucky Irabor(agbor clan,chief of defense staff of nigeria)
The owner of arise tv(he is from agbor clan)
AIG david igbodo (otolokpo clan,he is AIG incharge of Police legal matter,force head quaters abuja.)
My late father ASP(Senior ASP) and master tailor of one of the two police tailoring workshop in AIG zone 5 benin.(Name withheld)(May your soul rest in peace.)
And many more of our people progressing.
Take your fertile land and the crude oil you said you have to Bini. We don't want it. They can continue their 500 years on colonialism from where they stopped on you guys. Just like those days, we don't care.
As for investment, it is only people with high HDI invest in other places. You can't give what you don't have.
We are only interested in Enuani my dear ika man. Stop imposing yourselves on our faces, we are not recruiting

4 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 1:03am On Mar 14, 2021
christopher123:

An average ukwuani man hate igbos.They trust the ikas and Urhobos and isoko more.Delta state is too complicated until you visit and ask questions,you may never understand.We ikas and ukwuanis intermarries to the extent you will think we are one tribe.Ukwuani see the ika man as his closest brother,e get why! Apart for intermarriage,we ikas always protect them especially in Anioma politics(delta north).Oshimili and aniocha people are very wicked,They want anioma to be under them only(manipulations).
But we ikas will always protect our ukwuani brothers with our last blood.ANIOMA is just a political acronym.
Oshimili(asaba people) go say omu of anioma to deceive outsiders.In reality it is omu of oshimilie or asaba,just like oba of lagos is used to deceive people,it oba of eko in reality.Make oshimili man come ikaland come talk nonsense if they no go kill am trow way.Oshimili know their boundary,They man have the capital city of delta state but ika politicians control delta north.
Oshimili man get asaba but in scheme of things they no really get level in delta north senotorial zone.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 1:11am On Mar 14, 2021
BKayy:

Take your fertile land and the crude oil you said you have to Bini. We don't want it.
As for investment, it is only people with high HDI invest in other places. You can't give what you don't have.
We are only interested in Enuani my dear ika man. Stop imposing yourselves on our faces, we are not recruiting

My igbo man I am not imposing but only responding to your discussion about us,if you talk about HDI go to our land and see for your self.Igbos see those who oppose them as enemies.No,we dey our own jeje when Nnamdi Kanu dey draw map wey sweet as a dictator without consultation ,he think he smart? By insulting us?
We are not giving benin anything,even our kings cannot not try that in otolokpo clan boys chase their king comot for palace because he refuse to appease one deity that was killing young people.Same with my obi of owa abd obi of agbor and the rest,if them misbehave against their subject,we go put them where them belong.

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by BKayy: 1:17am On Mar 14, 2021
Sufferingboy:

My igbo man I am not imposing but only responding to your discussion about us,if you talk about HDI go to our land and see for your self.Igbos see those who oppose them as enemies.No,we dey our own jeje when Nnamdi Kanu dey draw map wey sweet as a dictator without consultation ,he think he smart? By insulting us?
We are not giving benin anything,even our kings cannot not try that in otolokpo clan boys chase their king comot for palace because he refuse to appease one deity that was killing young people.Same with my obi of owa abd obi of agbor and the rest,if them misbehave against their subject,we go put them where them belong.
I don't care about your village life history, just allow us discuss important matters in peace.
We never needed you guys in the past and we won't now or in the future. Just face your front. Even if you like include the most Igbo sounding names to your titles (not just obi) we won't give a damn.
And please stop quoting me and others (I believe they agree with me) here. We are discussing about the living.
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by SlayerSupreme: 1:20am On Mar 14, 2021
Sufferingboy:

It is Dein of Agbor not Obi of Agbor.

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 1:30am On Mar 14, 2021
BKayy:

Take your fertile land and the crude oil you said you have to Bini. We don't want it. They can continue their 500 years on colonialism from where they stopped on you guys. Just like those days, we don't care.

Mind your I have spent more than 17years in benin and I was born there.So oppression wey they do our ika clans like igbanke,ekpon and some owa clan communities like Owa-iru,Owa-ruizoridu,and some of our ancient village like iyelen etc don show us many things about oba of benin and edo state government except oshiomole who was fair to us because he is an etsako man.
Okowa mother and his wife are from igbanke clan,and okowa also serve there during his days as a doctor.He used used to influence to bring NDDC project to igbanke,after they paid a visit to him to cry to him about the oppresion by edo government.
There are many many ikas in this forum but they are just ignoring all this insult here by igbos,who always attach to other by force.
But time go tell.
God bless my ika people.
CDS lucky Irabor abeg nor forget your home.I will always back you up spiritually.

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 1:31am On Mar 14, 2021
SlayerSupreme:
Yes.Obi benjamin kiagborekuzi .
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 1:41am On Mar 14, 2021
BKayy:

I don't care about your village life history, just allow us discuss important matters in peace.
We never needed you guys in the past and we won't now or in the future. Just face your front. Even if you like include the most Igbo sounding names to your titles (not just obi) we won't give a damn.
And please stop quoting me and others (I believe they agree with me) here. We are discussing about the living.
Thank you
Then igbos should stop mentioning us in your discussion,Ika man no really get igbo man time,everybody here know say na una dey always find us even when nor get una time.
Who told you I grew up in the village?Ignorance is a disease,you never needed us but each day will not pass without you guys disturbing us.Don't those igbos in our land go hear am if una continue to show sturbbon head and dictatorship attitude.We don't have any investment in east.We value our home first.By the time we take on igbos in our land selling fake goods.Them go regret am.

2 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by SlayerSupreme: 1:43am On Mar 14, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Yes.Obi benjamin kiagborekuzi .
You're still repeating Obi. The title is Dein.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 1:43am On Mar 14, 2021
SlayerSupreme:
Yes,he bears both.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 1:45am On Mar 14, 2021
SlayerSupreme:
You're still repeating Obi. The title is Dein.
Yes,it is optional some of his ancestors used the obi title.This guy chooses the use the dein title.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by SlayerSupreme: 1:47am On Mar 14, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Then igbos should stop mentioning us in your discussion,Ika man no really get igbo man time,everybody here know say na una dey always find us even when nor get una time.
Who told you I grew up in the village?Ignorance is a disease,you never needed us but each day will not pass without you guys disturbing us.Don't those igbos in our land go hear am if una continue to show sturbbon head and dictatorship attitude.We don't have any investment in east.We value our home first.By the time we take on igbos in our land selling fake goods.Them go regret am.
You will do what to Igbo people?
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 1:50am On Mar 14, 2021
SlayerSupreme:
You will do what to Igbo people?
When the time comes,you will know.Keep putting your money outside your homeland.We can never try that in ikaland(home first).

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by SlayerSupreme: 1:54am On Mar 14, 2021
Sufferingboy:

When the time comes,you will know.Keep putting your money outside your homeland.We can never try that in ikaland(home first).
Lol. Make I just do like I no hear that rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 2:05am On Mar 14, 2021
SlayerSupreme:
Lol. Make I just do like I no hear that rubbish.
Na the truth and I like you that why I talk this thing.Make igbos take most of their wealth to their region or to thier asaba brothers,If IPOB boys go mistakely touch any ika or continue to do the way them they do now.Then you go understand the average ika man.And the innocent igbos in ika land will suffer for wetin they no do.
It is advice.Stop investing in another man land.

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Ekealterego: 2:33am On Mar 14, 2021
Sufferingboy:

See Bros! I do not think anyone invited you here. Even your group is a bedlam of identity crisis... Many of you are far gone into Bini slavery and are only Igbos when it benefits you because you speak an Igbo dialect as your native tongue... It was after Bini mercilessly rejected you that you started claiming, Integrated Kingdom of Agbor (IKA).. The name of your new "tribe" is an acronym of a tiny dirty town.
On the other hand, Ika does not really offer anything to the larger Igbos nation... Na only people with a different school of thought will give two cents about what happens there... Our people are more concerned about our proud and productive Enuani brothers who are proudly Igbos..... Ika and Ukwuani were lost a long time ago after the war and they need to put their acts together.
Right now, Ika or Ukwuani does not provide anything strategic or of interest, geographically, politically or through human resources. The Binis can add you to boost their 3 LGAs since the Binis have embarked on a massive political drive to colonise many groups and they have successfully conquered Ika and Ukwuani.

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 5:41am On Mar 14, 2021
Ekealterego:

See Bros! I do not think anyone invited you here. Even your group is a bedlam of identity crisis... Many of you are far gone into Bini slavery and are only Igbos when it benefits you because you speak an Igbo dialect as your native tongue... It was after Bini mercilessly rejected you that you started claiming, Integrated Kingdom of Agbor (IKA).. The name of your new "tribe" is an acronym of a tiny dirty town.
On the other hand, Ika does not really offer anything to the larger Igbos nation... Na only people with a different school of thought will give two cents about what happens there... Our people are more concerned about our proud and productive Enuani brothers who are proudly Igbos..... Ika and Ukwuani were lost a long time ago after the war and they need to put their acts together.
Right now, Ika or Ukwuani does not provide anything strategic or of interest, geographically, politically or through human resources. The Binis can add you to boost their 3 LGAs since the Binis have embarked on a massive political drive to colonise many groups and they have successfully conquered Ika and Ukwuani.
Why are you pained,remove hate from your mind.Look currently ukwuale produce over 100,000 bpd of crude oil.
This Nnamdi kano fake story of IKA dey funny.
In the ancient time,we were call "eka" byt the world has been corrupted to IKA.We have many clans with their indepedent kings.
Kanu is just business trying to change history of people he knows nothing about.I will not insult you like you are doing to me because I am not bitter like you.Igbos are just too bitter.
Who told you benin rejected us?Ika is a corrupted words of "eka".Stop beleiving lies that of IKA(Intergrated kingdom of Agbor) dein of agbor only control agbor.He cannot control igbodo,umunede etc their own kings control those clan.

2 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Fejoku: 7:42am On Mar 14, 2021
Armaggedon:
Good question. Now, maybe you'll need to ask yourself how Pre-war Eastern region was so managed that minority excesses were curtailed. Eastern region so prospered that it was described as one of the fastest developing economies in the world. Minorities though had their aspirations, knew their boundaries and therefore were able to predict the viability of their proposed states. The region was reasonably integrated. Many Ijaws born in the era bore Igbo names like even GEJ, many of them spoke Igbo as first language or were very bilingual eg Rex Lawson and Harcourt White. Even when Adaka boro declared his ND republic, he never had support among his people. When it was halted, we saw that he knew the Ijaws boundaries through his maps, and the expansionist instincts being displayed today wasn't at play then. Why was it so then? Why were groups disciplined then and respected each other?
It's mostly because Eastern region had clear political boundaries in the form of provinces and divisions which also reflected the ethnic identities. Even the Rivers province had Port Harcourt and Ahoada divisions which were Igbo speaking divisions, and guess what? They resented joining Rivers state as well as others Igbos did. So how did they suddenly become "self-loathing reprobates" after the war ended? how did Ogoni suddenly develop the guts to demand the ogonization of the name 'Obigbo'? How did a youngman in his 20s started Ijawnisation of Porthacourt with the name changes? how was towns and city that were not minority territories annexed into minority states?

The answer is very simple. We lost the war and lost the ability to make things happen in our own terms or even negotiate from a strong position. As a result, Ijaws were emboldened and Igbos given to them to govern. They created structures to deliberately distort Igbo national integration in the state. Which is why Ogbako ikwerre was created for the purpose of advancing FG -backed Ikwerre seperatism, LGA's and Senate districts were not delineated to reflect cultural groups as obtainable in places like delta and Benue, No formal teaching of their own native language of Igbo, Ikwerre suddenly appeared in the constitution as a tribe, even Ada George sand filled PH water fronts to create a homeland to ijaw people etc Now, compare it with Delta state where their senatorial districts reflect language boundaries. you will see that the identity crisis is far less toxic. The Ukwuani and Ika will like to argue about being from Benin but most accept the Anioma tag, which basically is Igbo and fight together for anioma state. The Igbo denial is just as normal as with Igede to Idoma or Urhobo and Isoko. Now imagine if Kwale was moved to Delta central and was made capital on the condition of proclaiming an Isoko origin, Igbo denial would be more lucrative and politicians would keep the divisions alive and use ethnic identity politics to survive, just like the way your own SE governors kill and work against their people to survive in politics. Don't underestimate the power of an establishment. From their flows money, power and legitimacy.

To answer your question, When Biafra comes, regions will reflect ethnic identities, respect for each other and sanity will return.

You beat me to it. Igboid though a very intelligent chap doesn't see the multifaceted challenges Igbos are facing and the huge job IPOB have been doing. No one group can do the entire job as they would lose steam which is why synergy is of utmost importance.
This whole land grabbing by our neighbouring cousins is borne out of greed and foolishness and it will backfire in the future.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Fejoku: 7:52am On Mar 14, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Why are you pained,remove hate from your mind.Look currently ukwuale produce over 100,000 bpd of crude oil.
This Nnamdi kano fake story of IKA dey funny.
In the ancient time,we were call "eka" byt the world has been corrupted to IKA.We have many clans with their indepedent kings.
Kanu is just business trying to change history of people he knows nothing about.I will not insult you like you are doing to me because I am not bitter like you.Igbos are just too bitter.
Who told you benin rejected us?Ika is a corrupted words of "eka".Stop beleiving lies that of IKA(Intergrated kingdom of Agbor) dein of agbor only control agbor.He cannot control igbodo,umunede etc their own kings control those clan.
You're right. Now face your side. The topic of discussion is not about Ika. When we want to discuss Ika, we will copy you.
Bye bye.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Pass11: 7:53am On Mar 14, 2021
Igboid:

Yes! We have done a good job pushing the IYC and INC moles there out.

But we need to do more. Those INC and IYC guys have gone beyond Facebook. They have big financial backing and they are going to Ndoki villages to hold meetings with hungry youths and autonomous community Ezes there.

We need an organized group to do same for us since IPOB had proved itself useless.
We can start it from here and partner with ohaneze young and other Igbo group.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Igboid: 8:08am On Mar 14, 2021
afube:

your case is a lost one, if you do not like MNK or IPOB go form your own group to pursue your views. Your arguments are incongruent and unnecessarily obscurantist........absolutely illogical!!! anyway, you can go sell your gospel to your fellow armchair critics in ohaneze with una 50 years of do-nothing politics which has achieved absolutely nothing for Ndigbo Niger Delta are not just our natural allies but are also our blood relatives, we will sort our issues as they arise.

Lol at the bold. Problem with you IPOB is that you are mostly mentally retarded and are impervious to reasoning.

When and how exactly has the Igbophobic ethnic groups in Niger Delta been Igbo allies?
The hate those people harbour for Ndiigbo, the Yoruba or North has not even dreamed of it once.
I belong to up to 200 Facebook pages of these minorities and I know exactly the kind of toxic Igbo hate they harbour.

Wike and Rivers people consider Gowon hero and named structures after him.
When Zik contested for presidency in 1979 and 1983. Awolowo got more votes from the minorities areas than Zik did. This is how deep these lots Igbo hate is.
You IPOB are bereft of Brain cells and will never be allowed to represent Ndiigbo in the future if you can't even do simple task of knowing who our real enemies are.

Lol! Allies? See ignorance.
.check out the percentage of votes Zik got from minority areas: Bendel, Rivers and Cross River (South East state) in 1979 and 1983 presidential elections.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1979_Nigerian_presidential_election

These people were consistent in refusing to vote Zik, preferring the North and Yoruba candidates, not once but twice. Zik only got votes from Northern minorities in Plateau.

You stay in your shops and start talking nonsense about non existing allies. You don't do your own independent research. All you know about your people are things MNK told you in RB. Ibibio is junior Igbo, Ubiaja in Edo state is Igbo land, and all other stupid utterances. That's all you know.

Tufiakwa! You IPOB people get on my nerves. I will continue bashing all of you and your supreme leader until you all grow a brain.

5 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Igboid: 8:19am On Mar 14, 2021
Armaggedon:

You wrote a verbose post without even addressing the real points I raised.

Let me highlight them for you:

1. The Igbophobic Igboids in Ikwerre, Ika, Ukwuani are beyond redemption. They are gone forever and we can't get them back. If you belong to Facebook pages of these minorities and see the type of raw undiluted Igbophobic utterances they make their, you will develop your own hate for them as I have done.
You ain't getting them into your Biafra. They wouldn't let your referendum hold in their lands. Some of you IPOB hate embracing the truth.

2. The non Igbo minorities are on aggressive expansionist drive towards Igboland. They will reject your Biafra as they are currently doing because they know your Biafra is aimed at stopping their expansionist agendas.
So how exactly do you intend putting them into your utopian multiethnic Biafra? By force?
How hard is it to understand that multiethnic Biafra will not happen because those groups have their own Igbophobic agenda? Why is it hard for you lots to understand that these groups are our number 1 immediate ENEMIES and not allies as they constitute existential threat to our ancestral lands?

3. Ukwuani, Ikwerre and Ika are gone. Ndoki is the battle ground today. What is it going to be? Will you IPOB be useful for once and drop your stupid multiethnic Biafra and help Ndiigbo push the Ijaws back or will you continue your foolishness?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

NLC Urges FG To Sack Sanusi As CBN Governor. / Buhari Empowers 15,000 Youths, Fed 300,000 Pupils In Anambra- Ngige / We’ve To Be Happy That We’re Still Together — Edwin Clark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.