Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,715 members, 7,831,255 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin (7476 Views)

Breaking News: Peter Obi Coordinator Alagoa Morris Join PDP / Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo / Kano: 'they Tried To Whisk Away Results To Govt House, We Did This" - (pix, Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Fejoku: 8:35am On Mar 14, 2021
Igboid:

You will not be able to reverse the Ogonization and Ijawnization policy if you are on your feet begging them to join your Biafra.

The way you are going. You will give away many concessions to the minorities to have them in Biafra that would make it impossible for Ndiigbo to reverse those policies.

What's the point of having Ikwerre in Biafra? Can you go to any Rumu village and do your rallies?
You know what Ikwerre Youths did the last time Ohaneze Ndiigbo tried to host Igbo day in PH? They raised so much dust that the governor of Rivers and the owner of the venue the events were scheduled to hold had to tell Ohaneze to look for a new city to hold the event.

Yes! Ikwerre is like a rotten tomato you have to pick and throw away lest it cause the rest of the good tomatoes to decay. Ikwerre is not Igbo and they are more Igbophobic than Ijaws. Unlike you lots that like living in fantasy, I live in reality. Ikwerre is gone!

I have never hated Ndoki. I'm only raising alarm so that we can nip things in their bud over there.

So you lots are well aware of these minorities aggressive expansionist agendas towards Igboland, you know they know that being part of Biafra will make their expansionist drive difficult, so they vehemently reject Biafra while working secretly to annex parts of Igboland. This make these groups our existential Enemies, yet you keep bringing out ridiculous maps with them in it?
What exactly are you lots hoping to achieve with the delusion of multiethnic Biafra? Who bewitched you?

We will not have another Zik(MNK) and NCNC (IPOB) in this era. Ndiigbo will not allow it.
Until IPOB become fully proud of being an Igbo only organization, chasing away all the non Igbo moles they have in their ranks. Until MNK drop the folly of multiethnic Biafra and IPOB and embrace pan Igboism and work towards it. I will continue to point out your flaws and bash you lots if need be.
Affliction must not arise a second time.
The current situation requires enough tact and strategic thinking which you don't wholistically see. The land grab by our Ijaw brothers is done out of foolish desperation for land since they barely have plain ones devoid of swamps coupled with other reasons. Like you said, their fixation on Ndoki is tied towards their cementing claims over Bonny. Opobo though connected to Bonny has another twist to it.
As for the Ikwerre, they will be weaned off Ndigbo to try going it solo let's see how they'll fare. History has recorded that an Ikwerre man first drew blood in November 2020.
To the Ndokis proper, the Igbo intelligentsia groups like Aka Ikenga and others should be in the forefront of taking the sociocultural and historical fraternity to the peripheral parts of the Igbo nation so to keep all together. You can't heap everything on the shoulders of IPOB. Among the leadership of IPOB, there are Ndokis there.
The comparison between NCNC and IPOB is not correct. Zik and MNK are not alike and do not reason alike. Zik left his home front unattended whereas MNK started from his home before linking up others. The period before NCNC and IPOB are not the same. People are politically more aware today than they were in the days of the NCNC. Bigger groups shouldn't be the first group to create boundaries (I know you will disagree but we'll be justified in due time). Whatever defeats Igbos will wipe off Ijaws. The smart ones among them know this only the foolish whose heart have been eaten by hatred don't see it. The same applies to the other numerous non-Igbo groups that encompass the SS states.
Conclusively, IPOB is very much right in going this way because we see the bigger problem. We know a Biafra made up of only Igbos including or excluding the Igboids will become a huge success but why be in hurry to toss away those with whom you share the same blood? Like you've always been told, not everything can be discussed on this public forum. IPOB is not made up of MNK alone and our goal is for the freedom of all Biafrans and others who wish to align with us.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Igboid: 8:47am On Mar 14, 2021
I remember when I warned Ndiigbo about Wike and Ikwerre Igbophobia in 2017 and why we shouldn't be supporting Wike or any Ikwerre man.

I made it obvious that I Belong to multiple Ikwerre forums and that the type of Igbophobia I witnessed there, I have never witnessed it anywhere else. If those people have nuke access, they will nuke Igboland without batting eyelid.

I warned against IPOB romance with Wike. I watched in AIT 2017 during Rivers state 50yrs anniversary where Wike was thanking Gowon for saving Rivers people from Igbos. I tried to warn IPOB, they all called me Afonja. Now we know what's up.

You lots can never analyze things, everything is all about raw emotions. No strategic thinking. Today many IPOB are still embracing Ikwerres and Amaechi Rotimi.

https://www.nairaland.com/4232285/wike-secondus-vs-yoruba-pdp

Well, I will remain the voice in the wilderness speaking and shouting unpopular sense!

2 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Fejoku: 8:55am On Mar 14, 2021
Igboid:

You wrote a verbose post without even addressing the real points I raised.

Let me highlight them for you:

1. The Igbophobic Igboids in Ikwerre, Ika, Ukwuani are beyond redemption. They are gone forever and we can't get them back. If you belong to Facebook pages of these minorities and see the type of raw undiluted Igbophobic utterances they make their, you will develop your own hate for them as I have done.
You ain't getting them into your Biafra. They wouldn't let your referendum hold in their lands. Some of you IPOB hate embracing the truth.

2. The non Igbo minorities are on aggressive expansionist drive towards Igboland. They will reject your Biafra as they are currently doing because they know your Biafra is aimed at stopping their expansionist agendas.
So how exactly do you intend putting them into your utopian multiethnic Biafra? By force?
How hard is it to understand that multiethnic Biafra will not happen because those groups have their own Igbophobic agenda? Why is it hard for you lots to understand that these groups are our number 1 immediate ENEMIES and not allies as they constitute existential threat to our ancestral lands?

3. Ukwuani, Ikwerre and Ika are gone. Ndoki is the battle ground today. What is it going to be? Will you IPOB be useful for once and drop your stupid multiethnic Biafra and help Ndiigbo push the Ijaws back or will you continue your foolishness?
Contrary to what you wrote, they're not 'gone' like you think. All you see is the direction they think will help them to survive. When they meet a dead end as they surely will, they'll fall back. Like we've said before, you don't see the bigger picture.
Your sentiments are quite understood and would naturally be the response but forces at play calls for more complex engagements. This is why IPOB is a headache to the on going internal conquest in Nigeria. You clearly don't see or factor this into your calculations.
My advice to you is to continue your constructive criticisms as it concerns Ndigbo. You're doing well but be less abusive of IPOB or MNK as that wouldn't help a thing. You are serving a purpose just like IPOB is doing.
Lastly, you can contact other Igbo sociocultural groups to visit these Igbo groups under psychological attacks by shady groups hell bent on creating identity crisis among our people. Do this and be successful and be celebrated by our people.

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Fejoku: 9:03am On Mar 14, 2021
Igboid:
I remember when I warned Ndiigbo about Wike and Ikwerre Igbophobia in 2017 and why we shouldn't be supporting Wike or any Ikwerre man.

I made it obvious that I Belong to multiple Ikwerre forums and that the type of Igbophobia I witnessed there, I have never witnessed it anywhere else. If those people have nuke access, they will nuke Igboland without batting eyelid.

I warned against IPOB romance with Wike. I watched in AIT 2017 during Rivers state 50yrs anniversary where Wike was thanking Gowon for saving Rivers people from Igbos. I tried to warn IPOB, they all called me Afonja. Now we know what's up.

You lots can never analyze things, everything is all about raw emotions. No strategic thinking. Today many IPOB are still embracing Ikwerres and Amaechi Rotimi.

https://www.nairaland.com/4232285/wike-secondus-vs-yoruba-pdp

Well, I will remain the voice in the wilderness speaking and shouting unpopular sense!
Nigeria is in her dying days and certain things need to be crystal clear to avoid unplugged loopholes. No regret for supporting Wike as at the time. At least he has shown the world his mind towards Ndigbo. Today every tribe in Nigeria now know who betrayed who between Ndigbo and Ndikwerre.
Another question is this; should Ndigbo regret voting GEJ?
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 9:06am On Mar 14, 2021
Fejoku:

You're right. Now face your side. The topic of discussion is not about Ika. When we want to discuss Ika, we will copy you.
Bye bye.
Okay,God bless you my brother.Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Igboid: 9:07am On Mar 14, 2021
Fejoku:

Nigeria is in her dying days and certain things need to be crystal clear to avoid unplugged loopholes. No regret for supporting Wike as at the time. At least he has shown the world his mind towards Ndigbo. Today every tribe in Nigeria now know who betrayed who between Ndigbo and Ndikwerre.

You don't still get it. Wike never betrayed Ndiigbo.
He is a typical Ikwerre man and they are Igbophobic by default.
Wike remained true to his Ikwerre self. Its not his fault that some of you refused to analyze him and his people better.
You keep trusting blindly then you come back shouting betrayal. How long will this continue?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Fejoku: 9:09am On Mar 14, 2021
Sufferingboy:
Igbos and their wahala .I am ika from owa-oyibu.We ikas in all our clans prefer to live alone,we are not igbos.But there are some igbos who settle in our land and we welcome them,but today they are now ika.We don't hate igbos.But just leaves us alone.We are still fighting to claim our land carved into edo by ogbemudia(one of our betrayal son,who choose to claim his mother side(benin)).
Okowa is my brother from owa-alero.He just playing politics,by claiming igbo.Even our obi of owa is now claiming igbo identity for political reasons.We know okowa family lineage and obi of owa family lineage,them just dey play politics.
The only way we can join biafra is when you respect and see us a tribe and neighbour and total resource control.
Today,we ikas are suffery what fulani and yerobas did to us(allocating oil wells in our land to their people) So kanu and his boys should stop insulting us or trying to please us.We don't have oil that will be given to togo for free.I don't hate igbos but respect others and have peace.
This is very fair of you. This is how it should be instead of insulting others. We all should be proud of our ancestry. Everyone will control his resources.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Igboid: 9:10am On Mar 14, 2021
Fejoku:

Yes! Ndiigbo voting GEJ was a stupid thing and we should fully regret it.
You and I know that if the roles are reversed, those minorities will not stand with us.
I already showed 1979 and 1983 presidential elections results where Zik got least votes from all Southern minority states.

Supporting GEJ was a big mistake. If I knew what I know today then. I would have kicked against it seriously.
The likes of Ekwueme kicked against because he know the minorities well and was a participant in the 1979 and 1983. He went about Igboland preaching against Ndiigbo supporting GEJ, they were supposed to have a conference on this topic in Concorde Hotel Owerri when GEJ used Ohakim to lock up the hotel and sent soldiers who harassed Ekwueme and other Igbo elders in the venue.
Imagine an Igbo sitting president doing this to minority elders, the type of dust it would raise. But we stupidly kept quiet and Uwaechue led Ohanaeze forced Ekwueme to drop his antagonism towards GEJ.

I look back now, and I can only shudder at how useless Ohaneze Ndiigbo were. Ekwueme was the wise man.

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Igboid: 9:14am On Mar 14, 2021
Sufferingboy:
Igbos and their wahala .I am ika from owa-oyibu.We ikas in all our clans prefer to live alone,we are not igbos.But there are some igbos who settle in our land and we welcome them,but today they are now ika.We don't hate igbos.But just leaves us alone.We are still fighting to claim our land carved into edo by ogbemudia(one of our betrayal son,who choose to claim his mother side(benin)).
Okowa is my brother from owa-alero.He just playing politics,by claiming igbo.Even our obi of owa is now claiming igbo identity for political reasons.We know okowa family lineage and obi of owa family lineage,them just dey play politics.
The only way we can join biafra is when you respect and see us a tribe and neighbour and total resource control.
Today,we ikas are suffery what fulani and yerobas did to us(allocating oil wells in our land to their people) So kanu and his boys should stop insulting us or trying to please us.We don't have oil that will be given to togo for free.I don't hate igbos but respect others and have peace.

Obi of Owa has always maintained that his family migrated from NRI. There is a book he published about it. I would post the link when I find it.

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 9:21am On Mar 14, 2021
Igboid:

Obi of Owa has always maintained that his family migrated from NRI. There is a book he published about it. I would post the link when I find it.
Yes,I know that.But when his ancestors came to owa,they met the real owners of the land.Mind you,owa-ofie is the oldest and earliest settlement in owa clan.But this current obi of owa ancestors use trick to steal to throne from the king of owa-ofie and brought the capital of owa to oyibu.I am am from oyibu.But we know the truth about our king.Even obi of owa nor dey deny am say his ancestors stole the throne from the ofie people.But at the end we are one.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Fejoku: 9:23am On Mar 14, 2021
Igboid:

You don't still get it. Wike never betrayed Ndiigbo.
He is a typical Ikwerre man and they are Igbophobic by default.
Wike remained true to his Ikwerre self. Its not his fault that some of you refused to analyze him and his people better.
You keep trusting blindly then you come back shouting betrayal. How long will this continue?
I have had contacts with a good number of Ikwerres and I understand what you're saying. The new generation of Ndigbo need to get a feel of Ndikwerre and Wike has shown everyone today. No Ikwerre group has shown any displeasure at what that ugly event so we now understand better. It's the best form of clearing doubts. You see, it's not like we don't see their Igbophobia but we do think that some of them who hate such things might gain the upper hand and change the narrative in our time but alas Wike's action and the sharp silence has cemented the narrative. Now, we don't care what the others think. We have a current template to use in our engagements. Unlike before, Wike is now seeing double. When you murder sleep, how then can you have rest? This is a small battle. The bigger one is coming from up there. The Ikwerres themselves will see the level of their foolishness as at the time.
I do not think there are people who practise ostracism more than Ndigbo. Wike might just have started a huge one. No single regret supporting him as at the time. We thought he was a brother.

2 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Igboid: 9:32am On Mar 14, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Yes,I know that.But when his ancestors came to owa,they met the real owners of the land.Mind you,owa-ofie is the oldest and earliest settlement in owa clan.But this current obi of owa ancestors use trick to steal to throne from the king of owa-ofie and brought the capital of owa to oyibu.I am am from oyibu.But we know the truth about our king.Even obi of owa nor dey deny am say his ancestors stole the throne from the ofie people.But at the end we are one.

That one nah una wahala. I naturally don't count Ikas as Igbos. I'm a member of Onu Ika Facebook page and I know how you lots are Igbophobic by default. I have also learnt to be Ikaphobic by default, its only fair.

If I have my way, Ika should not be in conversation when Biafra is mentioned. You lots belong to the Binis and should stay in same political unit with them.

However I realize that not all Ika towns are Igbophobic. Towns like Igbodo, Ekwuoma seem to be attached to Enu-ani and hence not Igbo hating.

5 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Fejoku: 9:35am On Mar 14, 2021
Igboid:

Yes! Ndiigbo voting GEJ was a stupid thing and we should fully regret it.
You and I know that if the roles are reversed, those minorities will not stand with us.
I already showed 1979 and 1983 presidential elections results where Zik got least votes from all Southern minority states.

Supporting GEJ was a big mistake. If I knew what I know today then. I would have kicked against it seriously.
The likes of Ekwueme kicked against because he know the minorities well and was a participant in the 1979 and 1983. He went about Igboland preaching against Ndiigbo supporting GEJ, they were supposed to have a conference on this topic in Concorde Hotel Owerri when GEJ used Ohakim to lock up the hotel and sent soldiers who harassed Ekwueme and other Igbo elders in the venue.
Imagine an Igbo sitting president doing this to minority elders, the type of dust it would raise. But we stupidly kept quiet and Uwaechue led Ohanaeze forced Ekwueme to drop his antagonism towards GEJ.

I look back now, and I can only shudder at how useless Ohaneze Ndiigbo were. Ekwueme was the wise man.
You see, when you're very vast in understanding you tend to make a better choice when faced with two bad choice. GEJ remains the best choice between him and Buhari. Ask the Yorubas currently. Clearly, Ndigbo didn't gain much from GEJ but the little gains today have shifted the burden of conscience to those who dislike us. Indirectly we gained much from choosing him. See Nigeria today. Our recent history for us is filled with positives and will grant us the victory we desire in the nearest future. The petty politics of joining issues with our neighbouring groups in the Nigerian jungle is not smart from a bigger viewpoint.
The GEJ/Buhari situation is similar to the upper/ lower Rivers politics on the gubernatorial level. With the way things are, what's your advice on which Ndigbo should support?

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Armaggedon: 9:45am On Mar 14, 2021
Igboid:

You wrote a verbose post without even addressing the real points I raised.

Let me highlight them for you:

1. The Igbophobic Igboids in Ikwerre, Ika, Ukwuani are beyond redemption. They are gone forever and we can't get them back. If you belong to Facebook pages of these minorities and see the type of raw undiluted Igbophobic utterances they make their, you will develop your own hate for them as I have done.
You ain't getting them into your Biafra. They wouldn't let your referendum hold in their lands. Some of you IPOB hate embracing the truth.

2. The non Igbo minorities are on aggressive expansionist drive towards Igboland. They will reject your Biafra as they are currently doing because they know your Biafra is aimed at stopping their expansionist agendas.
So how exactly do you intend putting them into your utopian multiethnic Biafra? By force?
How hard is it to understand that multiethnic Biafra will not happen because those groups have their own Igbophobic agenda? Why is it hard for you lots to understand that these groups are our number 1 immediate ENEMIES and not allies as they constitute existential threat to our ancestral lands?

3. Ukwuani, Ikwerre and Ika are gone. Ndoki is the battle ground today. What is it going to be? Will you IPOB be useful for once and drop your stupid multiethnic Biafra and help Ndiigbo push the Ijaws back or will you continue your foolishness?
Now, let me make it clear.

I have tried to understand what you want but couldn't. You are so much worried about the behavior of other Igbo groups but you are not interested in the cause and it's remedy. You're not even interested in Igbo unity and by all definitions, not an Igbo nationalist. You don't even support Biafra, and your definition of proud Igbos shrinks whenever you're tiggered.

You don't support support Biafra, you don't support pan Igboism. All you're interest in is how to hate them since they hate us.

I think your problem is more of paranoid personality disorder. Stop quoting me and see a jerk!

2 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Igboid: 9:49am On Mar 14, 2021
Fejoku:

You see, when you're very vast in understanding you tend to make a better choice when faced with two bad choice. GEJ remains the best choice between him and Buhari. Ask the Yorubas currently. Clearly, Ndigbo didn't gain much from GEJ but the little gains today have shifted the burden of conscience to those who dislike us. Indirectly we gained much from choosing him. See Nigeria today. Our recent history for us is filled with positives and will grant us the victory we desire in the nearest future. The petty politics of joining issues with our neighbouring groups in the Nigerian jungle is not smart from a bigger viewpoint.
The GEJ/Buhari situation is similar to the upper/ lower Rivers politics on the gubernatorial level. With the way things are, what's your advice on which Ndigbo should support?

The main actors in upper Rivers, ie Ogoni, Ogba, Ikwerre and even Ekpeye are more Igbophobic than the Ijaws, ie lower Rivers.

I belong to their Facebook pages and monitor the level of their anti Igbo sentiments.

The best is for Ndiigbo to stay off the politics of Rivers state and focus on our businesses. We shouldn't be participating in their elections. It should be a day of relaxation.
Then when the election is done, we rush and go congratulate the winners, promising them support.

2 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Igboid: 9:54am On Mar 14, 2021
Armaggedon:

I have tried to understand what you want but couldn't. You are so much worried about the behavior of other Igbo groups but you are not interested in the cause and it's remedy. You're not even interested in Igbo unity and by all definitions, not an Igbo nationalist. You don't even support Biafra, and your definition of proud Igbos shrinks whenever you're tiggered.

You don't support support Biafra, you don't support pan Igboism. All you're interest in is how to hate them since they hate us.

I think your problem is more of paranoid personality disorder. Stop quoting me and see a jerk!

Ikwerre, Ukwuani and Ika are not Igbos. Irrespective of your delusions. That's the fact.
They are Igbophobic, so naturally I don't like them too. Its only normal to return loathe with loathe. That's how things work in real world.

I'm pan Igboist. I believe in Igboland which doesn't include those places I mentioned already.
I believe Biafra should be a strictly Igbo agenda, which it already is, only that IPOB live under the delusion that it isn't.

I support Biafra as far it's restricted to only Enuani, SE, Obiigbo and Egbema, with concrete effort made to keep Egbema, Obiigbo and Enuani away from identity crises and the resultant Igbophobia.

2 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 9:54am On Mar 14, 2021
Igboid:

That one nah una wahala. I naturally don't count Ikas as Igbos. I'm a member of Onu Ika Facebook page and I know how you lots are Igbophobic by default. I have also learnt to be Ikaphobic by default, its only fair.

If I have my way, Ika should not be in conversation when Biafra is mentioned. You lots belong to the Binis and should stay in same political unit with them.

However I realize that not all Ika towns are Igbophobic. Towns like Igbodo, Ekwuoma seem to be attached to Enu-ani and hence not Igbo hating.
Yes,but if real problem come that is when you know say igbodo and ekwuoma will follow anyside agbor and owa clan follow.same thing with akumazi,ute-ekpu,otolokpo,Idumesah,ekpon,igbanke,mbiri,utugboje,uteh clans etc.We are one when will want to make a good decision.I love igbo girls any way,the only close female friend I have is from mbano(imo state) though sometimes she is cunny.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Armaggedon: 9:59am On Mar 14, 2021
Igboid:

Ikwerre, Ukwuani and Ika are not Igbos. Irrespective of your delusions. That's the fact.
They are Igbophobic, so naturally I don't like them too. Its only normal to return loathe with loathe. That's how things work in real world.

I'm pan Igboist. I believe in Igboland which doesn't include those places I mentioned already.
I believe Biafra should be a strictly Igbo agenda, which it already is, only that IPOB live under the delusion that it isn't.

I support Biafra as far it's restricted to only Enuani, SE, Obiigbo and Egbema, with concrete effort made to keep Egbema, Obiigbo and Enuani away from identity crises and the resultant Igbophobia.
I already asked you to stop quoting me. Take care of yourself.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Igboid: 10:03am On Mar 14, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Igbos should learn to discuss without insult.We are not barren,go to our land and see fertile land.We also produce enough crude oil.You are insulting me because I disagree with you?(pathetic).
We farm alot and fish too like my ancestors did.We are highly educated too.Many of our youngs are base outside nigeria bring money back home.
Since our son okowa became governor Our roads and other infastructure are now one of the best.
Benin cannot colonise us.Igbos should stop playing politics of bitterness and insult.Last time I check,An ika man can never be foolish to take his money to develop igbo land.But an igbo man will come to our land and forget his real identity and start building and investing in our land.If wahala burst we go chase them out.Check igbo land Ika man no go ever try am invest him money there.I am schooling in nsukka,I can never be stupid to put my one naira here.Instead,I can convince the igbo man to invest in my place and he will do it,without knowing he is investing in a strange land.
In the past,many of our people serve in biafra government .The biafra topmost navy officer is from owa-oyibu my town.But some overzealous biafra soldiers came to my town and we welcome them,but guest what?
They came to kill our obi,but our juju pass them.So they killed many of our villages but them no see the obi of owa kill.For that single reason we had no choice that to stop supporting the biafrans.
In the modern time we.
Wizboy(musician umunede clan)
Ifeanyi Okowa(Governor of delta state,Owa Clan)
Rtd dsp barr peter ogboi(former edo state PPRO of police,owa clan)(from my town and a close family friend)
The current commissioner of police of river state(I nor remember his name now(he is from owa-oyibu my home town in owa clan)
Ifeanyi emefiele(Agbor clan,CBN governor)
Lucky Irabor(agbor clan,chief of defense staff of nigeria)
The owner of arise tv(he is from agbor clan)
AIG david igbodo (otolokpo clan,he is AIG incharge of Police legal matter,force head quaters abuja.)
Jim Ovia(zenith bank owner,he is from Agbor clan)
My late father ASP(Senior ASP) and master tailor of one of the two police tailoring workshop in AIG zone 5 benin.(Name withheld)(May your soul rest in peace.)
And many more of our people progressing.

You lots just keep making up trash stories to support your Igbophobia. Why exactly would Biafran soldiers want to kill Obi Owa, an NRI son?

Does it make sense to you?

Owa was captured by the Nigerian army when Biafran troops were pushed out of the Midwest. To avoid what happened in Asaba, Obi Owa welcomed the Nigerian army with open hands and denounced his Igbo identity.
An act of cowardice to survive which I don't fault as life is important.

But to go on and start fabricating trash stories against Ndiigbo to support your Igbophobia is really pathetic.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Fejoku: 10:08am On Mar 14, 2021
Armaggedon:

Igboid is an intelligent guy but not so good in politics. He's a type of man that will pick up every quarrel with women around him bring and as such can't control multiple women if his life depends on it. He fails to realize that chopping off every infested (not infected) part of your body is not a smart way of staying whole and healthy. Some of his criticisms are quite correct whereas most of his suggestions are too simplistic in the larger scheme of things. He doesn't know that in a psychological battle, you win by creating headche for the opponent simultaneously as strengthening your own self. For him, any attack should be defended... He doesn't know the principle of using your enemies strength against himself in a scuffle. Just leave him.
We need him though to talk sense into some of our straying brothers and cousins. Nigeria is gone already and political shiftings are happening at present. Do you cast your net or do you use a hook and line?

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 10:14am On Mar 14, 2021
Igboid:

You lots just keep making up trash stories to support your Igbophobia. Why exactly would Biafran soldiers want to kill Obi Owa, an NRI son?

Does it make sense to you?

Owa was captured by the Nigerian army when Biafran troops were pushed out of the Midwest. To avoid what happened in Asaba, Obi Owa welcomed the Nigerian army with open hands and denounced his Igbo identity.
An act of cowardice to survive which I don't fault as life is important.

But to go on and start fabricating trash stories against Ndiigbo to support your Igbophobia is really pathetic.
My late father was a life during that war,our villages were killed by biafrans,who nor go nor know.They only way we can join biafra is when you have a proper arrangement like resource control,respect for us a small distinct people.Oshimili igbos(asaba indegens) even understand respect than their brothers across Niger.IPOB think it is by rewriting fake history,and insulting us?
You guys should learn to play politics without bitterness.Okowa whose ncestor ehiade came from benin don dey use igbo play politics because of vote,okowa want to be president but if nor reach he hand he will go back to senate,from insiders.He needs igbo vote.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Igboid: 10:21am On Mar 14, 2021
Sufferingboy:

My late father was a life during that war,our villages were killed by biafrans,who nor go nor know.They only way we can join biafra is when you have a proper arrangement like resource control,respect for us a small distinct people.Oshimili igbos(asaba indegens) even understand respect than their brothers across Niger.IPOB think it is by rewriting fake history,and insulting us?
You guys should learn to play politics without bitterness.Okowa whose ncestor ehiade came from benin don dey use igbo play politics because of vote,okowa want to be president but if nor reach he hand he will go back to senate,from insiders.He needs igbo vote.

You father is a blatant liar. No Biafran soldier would kill people in Ika area. In this point of history Ika was seen as Igbo.
It will not be well with your father for creating a lie and passing it down to you.
Owa king is an NRI descendant, this is well known. No way Biafra soldiers would shoot at Owa villages. No such thing happened.

Ika is not Igbo and not Biafra. No reasonable well informed Igbo would put Ika in Biafra. You lots are soaked in Igbophobia and dripping with it.

If Okowa comes out in national politics claiming Igbo. Proud Igbos like myself will disgrace him. Ika is not Igbo and your Igbophobia will be fully checked by Ikaphobia from Ndiigbo you can go and mark it somewhere. The current Igbo generation are not like our fathers who allowed Igbophobic groups get away with it. You will not. The hate will be mutual.

5 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Fejoku: 10:21am On Mar 14, 2021
Igboid:

The main actors in upper Rivers, ie Ogoni, Ogba, Ikwerre and even Ekpeye are more Igbophobic than the Ijaws, ie lower Rivers.

I belong to their Facebook pages and monitor the level of their anti Igbo sentiments.

The best is for Ndiigbo to stay off the politics of Rivers state and focus on our businesses. We shouldn't be participating in their elections. It should be a day of relaxation.
Then when the election is done, we rush and go congratulate the winners, promising them support.
Smart answer I must say. That's exactly what the whole Rivers group desire that we from the SE do to everything that pertains them. If we do so, we shall still win in the long run that's if Nigeria survives for two more decades which I don't see her survive. Whatever be the case, those upper Rivers will still return to us in the SE if we develop our land in the interim. They will be forced to come to the SE for opportunities and how we will treat them will determine if the relationship will be mended or further messed. This is why we don't subcribe to your loathing for loathing against the Igboids in the SS.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Igboid: 10:31am On Mar 14, 2021
Fejoku:

Smart answer I must say. That's exactly what the whole Rivers group desire that we from the SE do to everything that pertains them. If we do so, we shall still win in the long run that's if Nigeria survives for two more decades which I don't see her survive. Whatever be the case, those upper Rivers will still return to us in the SE if we develop our land in the interim. They will be forced to come to the SE for opportunities and how we will treat them will determine if the relationship will be mended or further messed. This is why we don't subcribe to your loathing for loathing against the Igboids in the SS.

Nnaa. In national engagement, there is no place for love. What exits is hate. Nations achieve peace and mutual respect by hate.

If you know I hate you as much as you hate me and would not hesitate to hurt you if try to hurt me, it kind of forces you to keep your hate in check and accept truce. In international Arena it is called MAD( mutually assured destruction).

Real peace and respect in international arena is not achieved by love, it is achieved by MAD which in essence is hate for hate.

Those of you preaching love towards these Igbophobic minorities are enemies of Ndiigbo and are not helping our cause.

If an Ika man knows there is a price to pay once he exhibit Igbophobia, he will try and keep his Igbophobia in check.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 10:39am On Mar 14, 2021
Igboid:

You father is a blatant liar. No Biafran soldier would kill people in Ika area. In this point of history Ika was seen as Igbo.
It will not be well with your father for creating a lie and passing it down to you.
Owa king is an NRI descendant, this is well known. No way Biafra soldiers would shoot at Owa villages. No such thing happened.

Ika is not Igbo and not Biafra. No reasonable well informed Igbo would put Ika in Biafra. You lots are soaked in Igbophobia and dripping with it.

If Okowa comes out in national politics claiming Igbo. Proud Igbos like myself will disgrace him. Ika is not Igbo and your Igbophobia will be fully checked by Ikaphobia from Ndiigbo you can go and mark it somewhere. The current Igbo generation are not like our fathers who allowed Igbophobic groups get away with it. You will not. The hate will be mutual.
You are insulting my late father because of your bitterness? You are useless,na come put rop my my neck and take me to biafla lepublic.Igbos lack respect.
Owa king only said his royal family not the entire owa people pherhaps I said my father was alive,but I never mentioned that he said that.But when you go to owa-oyibu you will understand what biafra soldiers did to our people,when you get there you apologise to our people.
This lack of respect and insult is one of the problem of igbos.Okowa will claim igbo to get their vote but in reality his ancestors came from benin.We know how e dey be.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Fejoku: 10:39am On Mar 14, 2021
Sufferingboy:

I wonder where all these lies are coming from. How can Igbo soldiers attack IkaIgbo villagers? I wonder the level of lies that were formed just to paint Biafra nay Igbos bad. Do you know that even Owa people contributed money for the advancement of Biafra? It was on record. Izu Anioma wrote about it just recently when they countered Lauretta Onochie's evil group that came to spew trash.
Have you ever made an independent research about the events of that time?
I know a lot of Igbophobia exist among Ndika yet I hesitate to reciprocate because that will be wasteful expending energy when a bigger problem is imminent. The Igbo nation is already great with or without Ika people so the choice is all before your people.
It's good to dream big but not with deception. Okowa today claims to be Igbo and we are watching him and the entire Ika people. We are seeing your subtle moves and will continue watching the deception but everything got a limit. You don't have to pretend to be Igbo to get Igbo support. Be proud of your ancestry and let people show you support on that basis rather than going the snake way. The same way Sunday Oliseh openly told everyone that he's not Igbo you guys should continue to stand by your distinctness. It helps to clarify things. Just remember that we also have the right to claim our distinctness at every given time so don't cry wolf if it doesn't favour you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Ekealterego: 10:41am On Mar 14, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Why are you pained,remove hate from your mind.Look currently ukwuale produce over 100,000 bpd of crude oil.
This Nnamdi kano fake story of IKA dey funny.
In the ancient time,we were call "eka" byt the world has been corrupted to IKA.We have many clans with their indepedent kings.
Kanu is just business trying to change history of people he knows nothing about.I will not insult you like you are doing to me because I am not bitter like you.Igbos are just too bitter.
Who told you benin rejected us?Ika is a corrupted words of "eka".Stop beleiving lies that of IKA(Intergrated kingdom of Agbor) dein of agbor only control agbor.He cannot control igbodo,umunede etc their own kings control those clan.
I do not think any proud Igbo here is pained. I know many went on a campaign for sensitisation. There are books and records written long before and we know when the identity crisis started. So, do not blame those who tried to sensitise you lots.

Bro, we are not pained, not one bit, that ship sailed long ago, we only hate when you use the Igbo tag to advance your agenda. You are talking about oil, the bigger Igbo nation is looking beyond oil, that's why you don't see us shouting oil oil... There are large untapped reserve of oil in Imo and Abia state and now Anambra state but our vision is beyond that because oil will soon be on the same value as pure water.

You are the one who came here to seek attention, we did not call or discuss Ika here because Ika is very dispersible, you do not offer the larger Igbos any sort of geographic or political advantage. You are not more than 2 LGA max and most people do not know you exist. The only reason we talk about you a little bit is the Igbo not Igbo controversy.

Note that we do not hate you either, it's just that you people do not provide any sort of advantage in the scheme of things.

5 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 10:50am On Mar 14, 2021
Igboid:

Nnaa. In national engagement, there is no place for love. What exits is hate. Nations achieve peace and mutual respect by hate.

If you know I hate you as much as you hate me and would not hesitate to hurt you if try to hurt me, it kind of forces you to keep your hate in check and accept truce. In international Arena it is called MAD( mutually assured destruction).

Real peace and respect in international arena is not achieved by love, it is achieved by MAD which in essence is hate for hate.

Those of you preaching love towards these Igbophobic minorities are enemies of Ndiigbo and are not helping our cause.

If an Ika man knows there is a price to pay once he exhibit Igbophobia, he will try and keep his Igbophobia in check.

Nobody hate you,why is igbos the only tribe always complaining about hate? You guy voted jonathan and you guys were rewarded with juicy positions,what did pius anyim develooment in igbo land?I am schooling here in Nsukka.I know the hometown of gburugburu "Oba" what did he do for them?Go to owa-alero and see what okowa did at his hometown.Igbos should look inward too,your leaders are worst.If okowa want to contest as president all he have to do is to know the price of southeast politicians and elders especially ohanaeze crooks and settle them all.If you have money you can easily buy the igbo identity to play politics.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Igboid: 10:50am On Mar 14, 2021
Sufferingboy:

You are insulting my late father because of your bitterness? You are useless,na come put rop my my neck and take me to biafla lepublic.Igbos lack respect.
Owa king only said his royal family not the entire owa people pherhaps I said my father was alive,but I never mentioned that he said that.But when you go to owa-oyibu you will understand what biafra soldiers did to our people,when you get there you apologise to our people.
This lack of respect and insult is one of the problem of igbos.Okowa will claim igbo to get their vote but in reality his ancestors came from benin.We know how e dey be.

Biafran soldiers never did any such thing in Ika. Your father is a useless liar and he will not make heaven for not only fabricating lies against Ndiigbo but passing it down to you. He committed mortal sin of calumny and character assassination against an ethnic of over 20m, he is a terrible human being.

How many times will I tell you, no reasonable Igbo man wants Ika in Biafra. Only irrational IPOB harbour such folly. I belong to at least 10 Ika forums, I know you lots inside out. You lots cannot be part of Biafra if we intend to make Biafra a reasonable country.

The Owa royal family are Nri descendants and happily welcomed Biafran troops when we arrived Midwest. Why then would Biafran troops try to kill the Obi and kill people in Owa villages, does it make sense to you?
Weapons were scarce in Biafra throughout the war, we didn't have enough bullets and guns, why should we waste our bullets on our Owa brothers as at this period in history? Does it make sense to you.

How can Okowa ancestors come from Bini when he bears Igbo name and speak a language every Igbo understand.
Looks to me like passing down lies as history is Ika thing.
Just as your lying father passed down to you the lie of Biafran soldiers trying to kill Obi Owa and killing villagers in Owa, so did your lying ancestors pass down the irrational story of Bini origin to you lots.
A Bini people that live next door to Bini but miraculously lost their Bini language for Igbo language.

Ifele megbu kwa unu. Let Okowa come contest for national election under Igbo tag nah let me see. Ndi ara.

3 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Fejoku: 10:56am On Mar 14, 2021
Igboid:

MAD like you used here is apt with proven enemies and not circumstantial denials. Issues of the 60s will not be used to judge today especially when there's hope for remedy. For us, MAD in Nigeria only exist among Ndigbo and fulani (Including their staunch allies). The minorities around us despite their dislike/loathsomeness or (hate: not my choice word) don't have the MAD situation between us because there's room for improvement. You can't have such mindset all around you when you don't have control over your own territory. That's suicidal. Israel could only be in such relationship with her neighbours because he controlled her own territory and even at that, she was wise to know the boundaries of her claims at every given period. In the 1967 Arab/Israeli war, the Israelis after beating back the Arabs and capturing other new areas still strategically left the total capture of Jerusalem that's why that mosque still stands in that place. It was a strategic decision because they wouldn't be able to defend Jerusalem as at the time. But today, you can see how through Trump they've been able to colonize Jerusalem and to gradually restore her as a capital. Strategy and tact matters a lot. Most of these Ignorant groups are just blind to the reality of Nigeria. The day it will dawn on them, they will weep for their foolishness.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Igboid: 10:58am On Mar 14, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Nobody hate you,why is igbos the only tribe always complaining about hate? You guy voted jonathan and you guys were rewarded with juicy positions,what did pius anyim develooment in igbo land?I am schooling here in Nsukka.I know the hometown of gburugburu "Oba" what did he do for them?Go to owa-alero and see what okowa did at his hometown.Igbos should look inward too,your leaders are worst.If okowa want to contest as president all he have to do is to know the price of southeast politicians and elders especially ohanaeze crooks and settle them all.If you have money you can easily buy the igbo identity to play politics.

When your lying father had to fabricate lies against Ndiigbo and pass down to you to fuel your Igbo hate, yes! The hate is real.

Why should a governor concentrate development in his hometown, was he elected governor of his hometown or of the entire state? You are not okay. Delta has produced the worst governors in Nigeria. Delta is a major oil producing state yet nothing to show for it. Ibori looted the state dry and thereafter installed his stooges (Uduaghan and Okowa) who has continued the looting. Look how developed Akwa Ibom is today with same crude oil money your useless leaders had embezzled.

If Igbo identity is easy to buy, tell Okowa to come and try his luck.
Amaechi Rotimi has been trying for years now only to be met with ridicule and bashing. You are ignorant if you think Ohaneze control Ndiigbo.

GEJ experiment is a big mistake that will ever repeat itself again.

3 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Fejoku: 11:02am On Mar 14, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Hmmm... You're indirectly insulting Ndigbo. Anyway, thanks for giving us a heads-up against Okowa. We're watching him.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Receives FG Award For Reforming Enugu Judiciary (pictures) / Aregbesola Prohibits Chieftaincy Titles For Osun Officials / Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 184
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.