Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,075 members, 7,835,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... (33353 Views)

Why Do Nigeria Girls Lie That They Don't Care About Money ? / "Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User / "What's The Fuss About Money?" - Korra Obidi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by peacefull(f): 12:34pm On Aug 22, 2021
MNDY:

He is saying you (Nigerian) women should be campaigning aggressively that your fellow Nigerian women/ladies should stop putting eyes on a man's money and get a job and spend their own money on themselves.

Men have spoken too much on it but it is ignored. So, maybe if it is coming from the mouths of same women, it will be taken seriously. You cannot pretend not to see it everywhere around you. It is what shaped the mentality of the two guys who returned to the OP.

Only Nigerian women/ladies carry a different mentality. European ladies are crying out for help to get into relationship because work is affecting their social life. Naija ladies no dey work, na man money dem dey use. The ones working still put eyes on the man's money.

I'm really really confusing again embarassed

Women can't talking about love in Nigeria? Is it so bad things or taboo in Nigeria?
Talking about money is bad and talking about love is also bad?

Putting eyes on man's money?
I think this is not only about women. Both men and women.
And I think every where have that kind of peoples both men and women.
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by MNDY(m): 12:43pm On Aug 22, 2021
peacefull:

I'm really really confusing again embarassed

Women can't talking about love in Nigeria? Is it so bad things or taboo in Nigeria?
Talking about money is bad and talking about love is also bad?

Putting eyes on man's money?
I think this is not only about women. Both men and women.
And I think every where have that kind of peoples both men and women.

It is this defend that you keep defending your gender that makes the matter worse and make it remain the same. In this Nigeria, women have made men see them as people who like money more than love.

Why do you think those 2 guys returned to the OP to impress her? Keep defending your gender you hear? They should not earn and spend their own money.
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by peacefull(f): 12:56pm On Aug 22, 2021
MNDY:

It is this defend that you keep defending your gender that makes the matter worse and make it remain the same. In this Nigeria, women have made men see them as people who like money more than love.

Why do you think those 2 guys returned to the OP to impress her? Keep defending your gender you hear? They should not earn and spend their own money.

I'm making something worse for Nigerian women on here?!
Oh! No no no! I never ever meant making something worse for Nigerian women. Never!! Why I should do that?!

If I'm making feel bad for Nigerian women on here, I'm apologize them. I'm very very sorry.
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by MNDY(m): 1:02pm On Aug 22, 2021
peacefull:

I'm making something worse for Nigerian women on here?!
Oh! No no no! I never ever meant making something worse for Nigerian women. Never!! Why I should do that?!

If I'm making feel bad for Nigerian women on here, I'm apologize them. I'm very very sorry.

Do you know that if you condemn something with your voice and others join you to do the same, especially something relating to your gender, it will gradually solve the problem.

Unfortunately, you women (Nigerian women) don't do that.
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by peacefull(f): 1:12pm On Aug 22, 2021
MNDY:

Do you know that if you condemn something with your voice and others join you to do the same, especially something relating to your gender, it will gradually solve the problem.

Unfortunately, you women (Nigerian women) don't do that.

Why gender?
I can agree and disagree both men and women.
There is no gender.

2 Likes

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by MNDY(m): 1:17pm On Aug 22, 2021
peacefull:

Why gender?
I can agree and disagree both men and women.
There is no gender.

On this subject matter, it is women we are talking about.
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 22, 2021
sammyonal:
good point bro, I really love this ur comment but my own babe dey call me all those names and I don't have shishi. What I just know is that when they see the potential in u that u urself don't know, they will stick to u like glue.

She go collect the money from another guy and innocently convince you she didn’t want to bother you with financial demands

Some day, the guy spending the money is going to want knacks for his next favour. Your girl is going to be in a financial bind... She can’t go to you; you don’t have.

She’ll take off the panties, after all ogbeni won’t last more than 30 minutes

1 Like

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by peacefull(f): 1:41pm On Aug 22, 2021
MNDY:

On this subject matter, it is women we are talking about.

Ok!
I just want you to know that I can agree and disagree both men and women. smiley

Please what is difficult to say no if you don't wanna spend your money for that kind of women?
And why choose that kind of money money women?
You don't wanna spend your money but you spent it, then complain about that?
This is very confusing.

If you don't wanna spend your money, don't spend it.
Is it not symple like that?

I think I wrote this before that if someone who truly love you, she will not happy to see when you are using your money for meaningless.
But I think money money person happy to see when you are wasting your money for them.

2 Likes

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 22, 2021
peacefull:

Ok!
I just want you to know that I can agree and disagree both men and women. smiley

Please what is difficult to say no if you don't wanna spend your money for that kind of women?
This is very confusing.

I think I wrote this before that if someone who truly love you, she will not happy to see when you are using your money for meaningless.
But I think money money person happy to see when you are wasting your money for them.

Good question.

The answer is conquest! There is no greater pain in a man’s life than the one he feels when he sees or suspects that the woman he loves is undressing and submitting her body to another man.

The foolish men amongst us, because of this, naively try to outdo themselves. Try to impress and tie their worth to how much they can offer their women. Let’s not blame ourselves; our society is structured to make broke men feel inadequate. Nigerian girls cannot survive 2 full days in a country like Poland!
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by peacefull(f): 2:20pm On Aug 22, 2021
iamadonis22:

Good question.

The answer is conquest! There is no greater pain in a man’s life than the one he feels when he sees or suspects that the woman he loves is undressing and submitting her body to another man.

The foolish men amongst us, because of this, naively try to outdo themselves. Try to impress and tie their worth to how much they can offer their women. Let’s not blame ourselves; our society is structured to make broke men feel inadequate. Nigerian girls cannot survive 2 full days in a country like Poland!

Oh! That is good question?!

Conquest? This is difficult to me.
Is this meaning use money for get partner? or something like that?

I don't think foolish.
Someone who playing other person's feel is foolish and evil.
But in my country, if someone who spent money for other person and complain about it after is not cool.

So, better to say no or pay separately.
Like if you and me go to restaurant together, you pay your order and I pay my order.
Or if you paid this time, I will pay next time.
This is common in my country.

And I think my country also still common about men and older person will pay.
But peoples who knows manner, will not ignore what they did it to them.
They will in return for them. Like give and take.
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 22, 2021
peacefull:

Oh! That is good question?!

Conquest? This is difficult to me.
Is this meaning use money for get partner? or something like that?

I don't think foolish.
Someone who playing other person's feel is foolish and evil.
But in my country, if someone who spent money for other person and complain about it after is not cool.

So, better to say no or pay separately.
Like if you and me go to restaurant together, you pay your order and I pay my order.
Or if you paid this time, I will pay next time.
This is common in my country.

And I think my country also still common about men and older person will pay.
But peoples who knows manner, will not ignore what they did it to them.
They will in return for them. Like give and take.

Conquest is like a win over another person; victory even!

Give and take is the unspoken social rule in your country. That’s nice.

Unless you roll with people from the upperclass in Nigeria, you won’t see such “give and take” happen.
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by aynerodcirus(m): 2:51pm On Aug 22, 2021
Myer:

I'm a guy bro.
I dont know her but her comment got my attention cos she was acting all Gucci like she had always been making money and never asked a guy for credit (recharge) or never liked being taken out by a guy.

That was just fake to me.

Na geh na..., and geh will always behave like geh.
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by MNDY(m): 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2021
peacefull:

Ok!

This is very confusing.

It is not simple like that.

Naturally, a man needs a woman and the woman needs a man for sex. The issue is why have Nigerian ladies/women monetized it. Or are you saying what you are saying because it is the man who goes for it. Have you not seen/heard of women wanting and going for it too even as they are naturally pretentious.
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by peacefull(f): 2:15am On Aug 23, 2021
iamadonis22:

Conquest is like a win over another person; victory even!

Give and take is the unspoken social rule in your country. That’s nice.

Unless you roll with people from the upperclass in Nigeria, you won’t see such “give and take” happen.

I think I understand meaning conquest now. Thank you so much for teaching me!
I appreciate you!!

Yes, unspoken social rule, something like that. Appreciate and In return is important.

1 Like

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by peacefull(f): 2:40am On Aug 23, 2021
MNDY:

It is not simple like that.

Naturally, a man needs a woman and the woman needs a man for sex. The issue is why have Nigerian ladies/women monetized it. Or are you saying what you are saying because it is the man who goes for it. Have you not seen/heard of women wanting and going for it too even as they are naturally pretentious.

Ok! Maybe not simple like that.

Sex?!
Please I wanna understand well.
I'm sorry for disturbing you too much. I thought we are discussion about money and love?
Now sex?

My opinion is some peoples have sex for love.
Some peoples have sex for money.
Some peoples have sex for just having fun or just for satisfied their sex drive.

I have a one friend who always think men are for only money and sex.
Sex is like sports to her.

1 Like

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Nobody: 2:51am On Aug 23, 2021
peacefull:

I think I understand meaning conquest now. Thank you so much for teaching me!
I appreciate you!!

Yes, unspoken social rule, something like that. Appreciate and In return is important.

You are welcome

2 Likes

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by MNDY(m): 5:16pm On Aug 23, 2021
peacefull:

Ok! Maybe not simple like that.

Sex?!
Please I wanna understand well.
I'm sorry for disturbing you too much. I thought we are discussion about money and love?
Now sex?

My opinion is some peoples have sex for love.
Some peoples have sex for money.
Some peoples have sex for just having fun or just for satisfied their sex drive.

I have a one friend who always think men are for only money and sex.
Sex is like sports to her.

Women having sex for money should have a job and be working to make money instead of that. The responsibility is on you women to condemn such thing for it to be more effective. Unfortunately, it is not so because majority are doing it.

I give you an example: You must have heard in the news how fellow guys ganged up and condemn cross-dressing by guys by beating up crossdressers. Guys condemn it online with comments very well too.

The very few different type of women who are supposed to condemn the wrong things done by women don't do it. They think the men condemning it just hate or discriminate women.

Those men would not have returned to the OP to try and impress her with money if she was working or if the mentality of Nigerian women was different to work and spend their own money and not to put eyes on a man's money or sleep around for money.
CONDEMN WRONG THINGS DONE BY YOUR GENDER. JOIN YOUR VOICE.
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by peacefull(f): 6:30pm On Aug 23, 2021
MNDY:

Women having sex for money should have a job and be working to make money instead of that. The responsibility is on you women to condemn such thing for it to be more effective. Unfortunately, it is not so because majority are doing it.

I give you an example: You must have heard in the news how fellow guys ganged up and condemn cross-dressing by guys by beating up crossdressers. Guys condemn it online with comments very well too.

The very few different type of women who are supposed to condemn the wrong things done by women don't do it. They think the men condemning it just hate or discriminate women.

Those men would not have returned to the OP to try and impress her with money if she was working or if the mentality of Nigerian women was different to work and spend their own money and not to put eyes on a man's money or sleep around for money.
CONDEMN WRONG THINGS DONE BY YOUR GENDER. JOIN YOUR VOICE.

Why I should condemn sex worker?
Maybe not good work. But they chose that work.
If she has sex for money illegally, I maybe can condemn her.
But if that is legally, that's none of my business. That's their life and their work. At least they are making own money for their life.

I have responsibilty for condemn some Nigerian women?!
Why? And for What? Because I'm a woman too?

Please which news?
My country? or Nigeria?

If I'm not misunderstood about what she wrote on here, she doesn't eyes on men's money.
She doesn't follow men for money. That's why I like it.

And I still can't really understand that why some peoples seems like angry.
Because she doesn't follow their money? If she follow them because of their money, peoples are happy about that?

But if I'm not misunderstood, seems like some peoples are not happy about how women are rely on men's money or like you said women are eyes on men's money.

I'm really really confusing and I still can't understand.

2 Likes

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by kepstone: 9:37am On Aug 24, 2021
Love can not be bought by money, nut make money and more money... thinking of starting a POS business contact TRANSAVE. Get our POS today Nationwide delivery.
What's our advantage and benefits.
1. Free Data
2. Free Sim Card
3. Lifetime access
4. Easy setup
5. 0.5% charge on transaction
6. Access Loans
7. No need to have any bank account just open a transave account
8. Make bill payment, buy airtime
9. Plus los more

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by tuks4life: 9:55am On Aug 24, 2021
Well sometimes to me, I just feel we are just entangled with many psychological illusion, our need for money, sex and other pleasure drives us to seek comfort that can be hazardous to our mind
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by MNDY(m): 7:04pm On Aug 24, 2021
peacefull:

Why I should condemn sex worker?
Maybe not good work. But they chose that work.
If she has sex for money illegally, I maybe can condemn her.
But if that is legally, that's none of my business. That's their life and their work. At least they are making own money for their life.

I have responsibilty for condemn some Nigerian women?!
Why? And for What? Because I'm a woman too?

Please which news?
My country? or Nigeria?

If I'm not misunderstood about what she wrote on here, she doesn't eyes on men's money.
She doesn't follow men for money. That's why I like it.

And I still can't really understand that why some peoples seems like angry.
Because she doesn't follow their money? If she follow them because of their money, peoples are happy about that?

But if I'm not misunderstood, seems like some peoples are not happy about how women are rely on men's money or like you said women are eyes on men's money.

I'm really really confusing and I still can't understand.

So, you cannot condemn sex worker? That is why even in normal relationship, the girl is doing like a s.ex worker too. Collecting money because of the sex she is having with her guy even if she enjoyed it too.

I am not talking about legal or illegal work. S.ex work is not a proper work. Is it a proper work to you? It is because people like you cannot join your voices to condemn it that it has entered inside normal relationships too.

If you don't see it as your responsibility to condemn something bad because you are living your own life, when the effects starts affecting the society at large, you will be affected too.

I love how she did not follow the money of those guys that returned. We are just saying you women should join voices to condemn the wrong things done by your own gender.

Let more women be like her by speaking out against women putting their eyes on men's money which is very common and caused the men to return. Instead, women will say men are not condemning the wrong things done by their own fellow men too. As if it is a competition.
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by peacefull(f): 1:33am On Aug 25, 2021
MNDY:

So, you cannot condemn sex worker? That is why even in normal relationship, the girl is doing like a s.ex worker too. Collecting money because of the sex she is having with her guy even if she enjoyed it too.

I am not talking about legal or illegal work. S.ex work is not a proper work. Is it a proper work to you? It is because people like you cannot join your voices to condemn it that it has entered inside normal relationships too.

If you don't see it as your responsibility to condemn something bad because you are living your own life, when the effects starts affecting the society at large, you will be affected too.

I love how she did not follow the money of those guys that returned. We are just saying you women should join voices to condemn the wrong things done by your own gender.

Let more women be like her by speaking out against women putting their eyes on men's money which is very common and caused the men to return. Instead, women will say men are not condemning the wrong things done by their own fellow men too. As if it is a competition.

I was talking about legal and illegal sex worker. I didn't talking about someone who is collecting money after sex in relationship.
When did I support women who collecting money after sex in relationship?

To me, sex work is not proper work. I can't do that. Very very difficult work. Very very hard work. I can't imagine having sex with many many men because for money.
But I can't do, doesn't mean I can look down on them or their work. If that's legal sex work, I have nothing to say for them.
Because work is work.

If someone who think like only IT work, office work etc is good work or proper work, but look down on like cleaner work, factory work etc, maybe can't understand what I'm trying to say.
Work is work. They are working and they are making money for life.

Illegal sex work is different. Someone who collecting money after sex in relationship is different. Teenager looking for older men for money is different.
I was and I'm talking about legal sex worker.

I maybe can condemn about something wrong. But something wrong to me is not always something wrong to other peoples. And after condemn them, what is next? Just condemn them is maybe not difficult. But what is next? If I could stop them working there and they lost work, what is next? I should feed them till they can get another work?
I don't think I can do it. And that's very irresponsible act.

If I had to condemn them, I will condemn both men and women.
Because there is supply and demand. Not only supply or not only demand.

I can exchange opinion with them if they want. I can discussion with them if they want.
But I don't think condemn or blame them is good act.

I told you about one of my friend who is thinking about men are only for money and sex.
Around me, this kind of woman is very very few. Because most of my friends are hard working peoples.

I don't know why you are seems like angry with me?
When did I support or praise women who eyes on men's money?
Did I make you feel bad or angry?

If I made you feel bad, I'm sorry.

2 Likes

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by MNDY(m): 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2021
peacefull:

I was talking about legal and illegal sex worker. I didn't talking about someone who is collecting money after sex in relationship.
When did I support women who collecting money after sex in relationship?

To me, sex work is not proper work. I can't do that. Very very difficult work. Very very hard work. I can't imagine having sex with many many men because for money.
But I can't do, doesn't mean I can look down on them or their work. If that's legal sex work, I have nothing to say for them.
Because work is work.

If someone who think like only IT work, office work etc is good work or proper work, but look down on like cleaner work, factory work etc, maybe can't understand what I'm trying to say.
Work is work. They are working and they are making money for life.

Illegal sex work is different. Someone who collecting money after sex in relationship is different. Teenager looking for older men for money is different.
I was and I'm talking about legal sex worker.

I maybe can condemn about something wrong. But something wrong to me is not always something wrong to other peoples. And after condemn them, what is next? Just condemn them is maybe not difficult. But what is next? If I could stop them working there and they lost work, what is next? I should feed them till they can get another work?
I don't think I can do it. And that's very irresponsible act.

If I had to condemn them, I will condemn both men and women.
Because there is supply and demand. Not only supply or not only demand.

I can exchange opinion with them if they want. I can discussion with them if they want.
But I don't think condemn or blame them is good act.

I told you about one of my friend who is thinking about men are only for money and sex.
Around me, this kind of woman is very very few. Because most of my friends are hard working peoples.

I don't know why you are seems like angry with me?
When did I support or praise women who eyes on men's money?
Did I make you feel bad or angry?

If I made you feel bad, I'm sorry.

Yes I feel bad about the way you women think and how you give your opinion on things happening in the society.

You cannot do sex work but you are in support of sex workers. You should be able to do anything you support. People should look for jobs or business to do instead of going into something that is not proper.

I am not asking you to feed them or look for job for them or establish business for them. Do you know that your opinion on topics like this can either encourage or discourage somebody out there?
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by peacefull(f): 3:37am On Aug 26, 2021
MNDY:

Yes I feel bad about the way you women think and how you give your opinion on things happening in the society.

You cannot do sex work but you are in support of sex workers. You should be able to do anything you support. People should look for jobs or business to do instead of going into something that is not proper.

I am not asking you to feed them or look for job for them or establish business for them. Do you know that your opinion on topics like this can either encourage or discourage somebody out there?

I'm very sorry for made you feel bad.
I'm really apologies you.

I think you said you like what she wrote on here?
And I like what she wrote too. I think I'm her side since beginning.
But to me, some peoples seems like feel bad or angry about what she wrote.
And I was confusing and still confusing.

I tried to understand why peoples got angry? Why some peoples seems like attacking her? etc.
Your first response to me is maybe you tried to make me understand.
I really appreciate you about it.
But to me, you seems like feel bad or angry like some other person. You also wrote same thing to her.

You said I'm defending women whose eyes on men's money.
I didn't do that. I think I didn't defend someone whose eyes on other person's money.
So, I'm feeling like something I didn't do, but I got blaming. I don't know why.

I don't know when I said I support sex work.
I just didn't discriminate work. If that's legal work, I have no reason for discriminate their work. Not crime. But work.

Money can't buy women's heart. Money is not everything. I don't discriminate work.
Is this my opinion affecting which society?
What happened in which society?

My opinion is crime? My opinion about sex work is crime?
Indecency actor, porn actress, pornography model etc, spreading their naked, their sex etc, Is that not work? Is that not business?
Is not better than someone who is not their work, but spreading their naked or kind of sexuality pictures or videos?

If I will support sex work or sex worker, yes, I will support them instead of support someone who spreading their kind of sexuality pictures or videos shamelessly but that's not their work.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Is Using Your Partner As Your DP A Sign Of Love? / Orphan Who Was Impregnanted By Nigerian Boy In Ghana, Shares Her Story. Photos / 14 Things Ladies Need To Work On To Avoid Late Marriage In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.