Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... (33367 Views)

Why Do Nigeria Girls Lie That They Don't Care About Money ? / "Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User / "What's The Fuss About Money?" - Korra Obidi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Wizzy552: 3:49pm On Aug 18, 2021
purples25:

My price is love and affection, and something that is going somewhere. But sex is the thing that most guys want.
Na you get the story or na copy and paste you do? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by emonis88: 3:50pm On Aug 18, 2021
AlphaAlex:
It’s true though if you lead a woman with your money you at only fooling yourself. Get money for your self and the lifestyle you desire some women will like you for who you are regardless of your money most men don’t know this .
U never jam ! See women r all about d money, even d one dat is married, d day money no dey again , she don go o!!!

1 Like

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2021
purples25:
I just stopped laughing.

Something I'm used to happened today. A guy that I had politely refused last year came to me this morning. He immediately told me he has a job now. Told me the full name of the company and everything else. Then he started asking me aggressively about where I have reached in life and all that.

I chatted normally with him, I told him I was happy for him. Later, he asked if he could call me at a certain time. When I told him he could, he started saying that it was not so before, that before, my anthem was that he cannot reach me for various excuses.

I laughed, because, I now understood the whole issue. He believed it was because of money that I didn't allow him access to me anyhow. I just told him that he shouldn't worry because my phone was bad. He continued to reply in a sour tone. The funny thing is that I have no business with his money, because I am sure that none will land in my palm...so why would i be tripping because he got a job?

Another guy I rejected politely acted normal at the time. But after years he came back, asking me with full spite about my marital status and my job. Lol. He told me how he has a company now. I knew that was true because I had seen evidence of it growing and info about it in public over the years. He insisted that we should be dating now. But it couldn't happen because i knew he was just bitter, and thought that i should fall now because he has made it.

Guys, its not all about the money. Some women don't use your money to survive. Some have parents and don't really care to be bound in chains because of indomie and egg, credit, or sharwama. There are more serious issues. E.g the relationship should be going somewhere. Sometimes its tribal or religious, maybe she knows her parents wont accept you. Why would a woman smell what she won't eat, just because of your feelings?

Guys, take a chill pill.

Go with your message jor.. Answer their questions are you married now, where have you gotten to, stop all this gibrish
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by abbey621(m): 3:56pm On Aug 18, 2021
prince3009:

Oga...how can you love someone who rejects or rejected you?

Even God in all his awesomeness and righteousness still puts people who rejects him into hell and you are here claiming logic!

It is only SIMPS like Kevin of Big Brother Africa 2009 and Ozo of Big Brother Naija 2020 that show love to ladies who outrightly rejected them but where did it lead them to?

Liz eventually married Kevin because he won that season of BBA and after the money finished, she vanished and ran back to Tanzania with their 2 kids and abandoned him.

I don't need to tell you about Ozor of BBN last year...we all know the story.

I hope you are not a SIMP!

Life is all about experience and if you run away or become bitter just because of a rejection then you might end up missing the biggest blessing of your life. For example, do you know a girl might like you but can't be with you at that present moment because she is still getting over an heartbreak or too scared to start a new relationship? I was once rejected by a girl who obviously liked me but could not at that moment leave her boyfriend who was maltreating her, I know a guy that was so bitter over a rejection that he started spreading bad rumors about a babe not knowing the babe was battling illness that she kept from the public, it was not until the girl passed away that the guy finally regretted his actions. Life is not black and white my friend, there are several gray areas, when it comes to women matter, you cannot be too soft or rigid, find your balance!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 18, 2021
emonis88:

U never jam ! See women r all about d money, even d one dat is married, d day money no dey again , she don go o!!!
Lol okay o if you say so me I’ve told you what I know if you like kill yourself chasing money so you will get woman . To each his own
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Darreytinho10(m): 4:09pm On Aug 18, 2021
Your type are absolutely rare
purples25:
I just stopped laughing.

Something I'm used to happened today. A guy that I had politely refused last year came to me this morning. He immediately told me he has a job now. Told me the full name of the company and everything else. Then he started asking me aggressively about where I have reached in life and all that.

I chatted normally with him, I told him I was happy for him. Later, he asked if he could call me at a certain time. When I told him he could, he started saying that it was not so before, that before, my anthem was that he cannot reach me for various excuses.

I laughed, because, I now understood the whole issue. He believed it was because of money that I didn't allow him access to me anyhow. I just told him that he shouldn't worry because my phone was bad. He continued to reply in a sour tone. The funny thing is that I have no business with his money, because I am sure that none will land in my palm...so why would i be tripping because he got a job?

Another guy I rejected politely acted normal at the time. But after years he came back, asking me with full spite about my marital status and my job. Lol. He told me how he has a company now. I knew that was true because I had seen evidence of it growing and info about it in public over the years. He insisted that we should be dating now. But it couldn't happen because i knew he was just bitter, and thought that i should fall now because he has made it.

Guys, its not all about the money. Some women don't use your money to survive. Some have parents and don't really care to be bound in chains because of indomie and egg, credit, or sharwama. There are more serious issues. E.g the relationship should be going somewhere. Sometimes its tribal or religious, maybe she knows her parents wont accept you. Why would a woman smell what she won't eat, just because of your feelings?

Guys, take a chill pill.
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by walkingshadow911: 4:14pm On Aug 18, 2021
meobizy:
The worst gender to take dating advice from is unrelated women. They are yet to find their footing in life so can’t help others.

esp. the younger ones riddles with confusion
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by walkingshadow911: 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2021
meobizy:
The worst gender to take dating advice from is unrelated women. They are yet to find their footing in life so can’t help others.

esp. the younger ones riddles with confusion. always contradicting themselves

1 Like

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by emonis88: 4:18pm On Aug 18, 2021
AlphaAlex:
Lol okay o if you say so me I’ve told you what I know if you like kill yourself chasing money so you will get woman . To each his own
Me no go kill myself cus of any woman, I just dey intimate wetin dey. U dey there dey think say woman go love u without money, when d little weh dey ur hand finish we go know btw me n u who go die.
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by aminusodiq(m): 4:27pm On Aug 18, 2021
purples25:

My price is love and affection, and something that is going somewhere. But sex is the thing that most guys want.
lmao
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
emonis88:

Me no go kill myself cus of any woman, I just dey intimate wetin dey. U dey there dey think say woman go love u without money, when d little weh dey ur hand finish we go know btw me n u who go die.
Alright sir
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by seyz91(m): 4:29pm On Aug 18, 2021
Confirm!
needanswer:

If you are truly CONTENTED then I commend you, cause most girls aren't contented with what they have or what their parents have, or even with what their partners have.

In another scenario, maybe you havent seen the MONEY or GIFT that would move you. While sharwama, indomie and eggs and those little things may not move you, a guy buying you a G-wagon worth millions, gifting you a duplex on the island or giving you millions in your account to be his girlfriend or wife MAY move you. I imagine if these was what those your admirers offered when they returned it would have been a BIG TEST FOR YOU, cause if you turn them down some OTHER GIRL will gladly accept them with open arms.
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by seyz91(m): 4:33pm On Aug 18, 2021
cheesy abi
FreeSpirited:
Your topic should have been "insinuation that love is about money"....

By the way, I have nothing to say cos we all know the truth that, if a man has money that can be smelled from afar, it hastens women decision to date them. Your case isn't different. Don't act so using your hindsight.
If you want us to believe this policy of yours, you might as well detail how you rejected series of rich single guys in the past....not your rejection of guys who were obviously broke to you in the past...it's proves nothing..Lol... women's logic always make me smh
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Connected1: 4:34pm On Aug 18, 2021
In this your case, you initially rejected them because they weren't your class and now that are rich and you are now wiser, you now understand that you being with anyone of them would smell doom for you.

That's why you posted this to console yourself.
I pity you seriously.

For your information. Any woman that doesn't like money is a witch and she will bring about the downfall of a man because she won't motivate him when great risky financial opportunities come and many others.

2 Likes

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by seyz91(m): 4:35pm On Aug 18, 2021
Confirm!
Favouredhero:
Humans generally crave for convenience, at which this convenience is mostly sought for, by women and sadly they thirst for convenience that they can't possibly provide by themselves but mostly at the detriment at their counterpart gender, men. Alas, money is the main substance that provide convenience.

I believe the way you rejected these guys when they didn't have money, robbed them off their ego. Now, their ego is enhanced by their achievement and they're ready to flaunt it.

Lesson: A man should be successful for himself and not for any woman, don't show low self esteem by going back to a woman that rejected you when didn't have money, just because you now have money and successful. Having Ladies in men's life for romantic purpose is an option not a necessity.
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Jeremani: 4:35pm On Aug 18, 2021
pansophist:

Guyman wey sabi grin

Self-awareness is something you will hardly find in a woman. If he doesn't have money, her brain will convince herself, with proof, while she is not attracted to him. Her brain will generate numerous verifiable points that will fool the untrained mind and herself, that she just doesn't feel him.

But when he has money, her brain will restructure itself to see the positivity in him, and she would actually genuinely fall in love with him. She will train herself to love you, and convinced she found true love. It's miraculous to observed, and this is a well-known phenomena in psychology, it's called "the Halo effect".

Even worse, if he later becomes broke, her brain will rewrite history, and convinced her again that she was immature, didn't knew what she want, and he has not been good to her. She would question herself how on earth did she fell in love with such looser, and her other dumb friends will pander to her that "she is too good for him, she should look for something better". Classical female advice.

grin
Pansophist where did thy wisdom came from?
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by VTJN(m): 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2021
humilitypays:
Only foolish boys go back to a lady that once turned them down.

The moment a girl or lady turns you down or act up....please forget her, delete her and move on......of course with time you will look back and laugh at yourself for ever making attempt to woo her because she will be uglier than your current taste of women, and that's only if you are progressing financially yourself though.

I wonder what makes some mumu guys go back to a lady that once turned them down, for what When there are millions of dazzling super gorgeous hot ladies littered all over the world...all you need is little financial comfort and some cash to do vacations (local and foreign) and you will be amazed at the number of super beautiful ladies longing for a man like you cool
With this your writeup, no sensible/sane lady will ever consider you for a relationship. You actually don't have genuine love for the lady. You have a motive, which she was perhaps lucky to see that in you.

Best of luck to your journey in making money to buy your type of women

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Austema(m): 4:38pm On Aug 18, 2021
This girl sabi Engliah sha

Lol
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by RPirez: 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
the one thing that stands out is thier sense of entitlement. It never entered their minds that you just aren't attracted to them?

The niggatry of it all!!

This is the main reason why 'nice' guys never get the girls, because they feel that since they are nice, girls deserve to fall at thier feet. This also goes to those 'church going sisters' wondering why they are not married yet.

People can smell insincerity, and it's repulsive.

Isn't it so funny that the unattractive girls seem to be the loudest?

1 Like

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by pansophist(m): 4:45pm On Aug 18, 2021
Jeremani:

Pansophist where did thy wisdom came from?

Reading, observing, life experiences and curiousity. And most importantly, thinking for myself. Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 4:52pm On Aug 18, 2021
purples25:
I just stopped laughing.

Guys, take a chill pill.

SHUT UP!!!

GOLDDIGGER
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by VTJN(m): 4:52pm On Aug 18, 2021
sammyonal:
good point bro, I really love this ur comment but my own babe dey call me all those names and I don't have shishi. What I just know is that when they see the potential in u that u urself don't know, they will stick to u like glue.
Eheh smiley smiley

So e sure for you now say you go get raba smiley

Like you be potential millionaire if not billionaires
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Jeremani: 4:57pm On Aug 18, 2021
pansophist:

Reading, observing, life experiences and curiousity. And most importantly, thinking for myself. Thanks
That's good bro, am following ur step
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by PacAmaru: 5:06pm On Aug 18, 2021
Moral lesson of this post is forget women and don't ask a woman out when yo broke,and when yo made,make sure you play around with a lot of them,money and women are like sugar and ant...they just can't help it.

See this mumu op is bitter and jealous she can't stop thinking of the boy that is now rich....she wishes,am sure none of them came back to her,she's just adding up lol.

1 Like

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Kingsean(m): 5:11pm On Aug 18, 2021
peacefull:
Some Nigerian men believe money can buy love?
Money can get everything what they want including women and their love?
Some peoples believe like that?
Why some peoples seems like attacking her? Because she said no to men before?

Or am I misunderstanding?

I like purples25!
I like what you write! I should say what you wrote?

To me, of course money is very important for life.
But not everything money, money, money.
Money can't buy everything especially someone's heart smiley

You're very correct pls ignore some of those guys. Money can't buy a woman's heart. If any man succeeds in buying a woman over with his money, he has just signed his death warrant because she would be banging someone else outside and be chopping his money steady till he goes broke

2 Likes

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Badb0y4lyf(m): 5:37pm On Aug 18, 2021
purples25:
I just stopped laughing.

Guys, take a chill pill.

Everything is not money agreed but ultimately last last Everything is money.. I'm sure a Guy still sent you money this month. undecided
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by gigabyte13: 5:37pm On Aug 18, 2021
sammyonal:
good point bro, I really love this ur comment but my own babe dey call me all those names and I don't have shishi. What I just know is that when they see the potential in u that u urself don't know, they will stick to u like glue.

Tooooor, my guy, hmmmmm
You Sha make money for your sake and her sake..... Money is power bro
Make money oooooooooo
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by phemmyfour: 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2021
purples25:
I just stopped laughing.

Guys, take a chill pill.
Preach it to your fellow women cos they LL eat everything you put up there and still say NO
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by djon78(m): 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2021
peacefull:
Some Nigerian men believe money can buy love?
Money can get everything what they want including women and their love?
Some peoples believe like that?
Why some peoples seems like attacking her? Because she said no to men before?

Or am I misunderstanding?

I like purples25!
I like what you write! I should say what you wrote?

To me, of course money is very important for life.
But not everything money, money, money.
Money can't buy everything especially someone's heart smiley

Money can't buy love

Because once that money is not there
The true nature is revealed
Even wealthy guys know this

That's why the rich always likes marrying themselves
Because they know that
A poor person coming for there kids in marriage
Never really loved them
Love is very rare

So in real sense
Money can't buy love
Even greedy girls
That go for money
Most times
Get played by the rich men they go for

Except in rare occasions
But the rich dude
Always watches his back

Money can never buy love
Nevy

2 Likes

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 18, 2021
purples25:

A man with money today can lose it tomorrow.
A man without money can make it later.

About the test of time, we have no choice but to abide by the rules of whatever fate life has given to us. Okay, so, if, out of peer pressure, a woman runs into the arms of her rich admirer.....and then the man sleeps with her but gives her no money? Won't she learn to survive on her own by force?

So, following a rich man does not guarantee money forever. What if the man becomes poor? How many men will she run to? She will get tired of trying to camp with rich men.
At the end a woman just has to survive through whatever circumstances she faces.
Una too dey hustle it self na..... Kaaiiiiiii
Most you depend on a guy. If you think say una no get any hustle wey you fi do. Try Yahoo na..... Dey boob site.....

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by deebrownneymar: 7:03pm On Aug 18, 2021
purples25:
I just stopped laughing.

Guys, take a chill pill.

You’re right. Guys shouldn’t think it’s every lady that’s all about money.
However, out of curiosity, I wonder why you finally allowed the first guy call you only after he told you about his job.
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Gfskw: 7:13pm On Aug 18, 2021
These girls are crazy and mostly gold diggers in disguise guys be wise and don’t and never fall for this fallacy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Evangelist Jacinta Nzilani: I Became A Lesbian After My Husband Died / You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only / Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.