Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... (33370 Views)

Why Do Nigeria Girls Lie That They Don't Care About Money ? / "Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User / "What's The Fuss About Money?" - Korra Obidi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by peacefull(f): 2:37am On Aug 20, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

Wetin i want use her heart do? Them dey _fuck heart?

Sorry, I don't understand.
Very difficult to me. Pidgin English?

1 Like

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by peacefull(f): 3:00am On Aug 20, 2021
walkingshadow911:

i understand u are not from Nigeria thereby having problem with English which is d general language here. mind u, Nigeria is a very difficult country, and majority of our ladies uses relationship as a source of income and a mean to survive. therefore it very difficult for men find love here. relationship is all strategy and transaction. true love is rare here , so sad

Domo arigato gozaimasu

I'm from Japan. Nice to meet you! smiley

My English skill is still very bad. Reading, writing and speaking English is still very very difficult to me.
But I'm trying!

I asked my husband about money and love in Nigeria before when I have exchanged opinion with some peoples on here.
Because I wanted to understand very well.
I asked him many many questions and he explained to me. But I couldn't understand well.
Then he told me that I can't understand and I will never understand.

Thank you so much for taking your time for explain to me! I appreciate you!!
And Thank you so much for writing Japanese to me! I'm feel so happy!
I really appreciate you!!

Arigato gozaimashita!!(о´∀`о)
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by peacefull(f): 3:28am On Aug 20, 2021
Kingsean:

You're very correct pls ignore some of those guys. Money can't buy a woman's heart. If any man succeeds in buying a woman over with his money, he has just signed his death warrant because she would be banging someone else outside and be chopping his money steady till he goes broke

I can't ignore. I'm sorry.
I'm learning! Exchanging opinion with peoples is very interesting and very meaningful to me! smiley

Money and love is different things to me.
Everybody need money for life.
But buying women's heart, I maybe should say women's love, with money?! I still really can't understand.

Banging and chopping meaning is that kind of women hit someone outside and cut money like vegetables or meat?
Violent women? Hurt men?

1 Like

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by peacefull(f): 3:50am On Aug 20, 2021
djon78:

Money can't buy love

Because once that money is not there
The true nature is revealed
Even wealthy guys know this

That's why the rich always likes marrying themselves
Because they know that
A poor person coming for there kids in marriage
Never really loved them
Love is very rare

So in real sense
Money can't buy love
Even greedy girls
That go for money
Most times
Get played by the rich men they go for

Except in rare occasions
But the rich dude
Always watches his back

Money can never buy love
Nevy

Yes! My opinion is money can't buy love too! I wanna believe that.
But maybe, maybe can buy love for money, but can't buy love for him or her.

1 Like

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by peacefull(f): 4:06am On Aug 20, 2021
[quote author=Champella post=104950249][/quote]

Here is summer now!

1 Like

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by aynerodcirus(m): 7:22am On Aug 20, 2021
peacefull:

Sorry, I don't understand.
Surgery?

Oh! Don’t mind me. I’m jux being sarcastic.
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by aynerodcirus(m): 7:45am On Aug 20, 2021
peacefull:

I'm from Japan. Nice to meet you! smiley

My English skill is still very bad. Reading, writing and speaking English is still very very difficult to me.
But I'm trying!

I asked my husband about money and love in Nigeria before when I have exchanged opinion with some peoples on here.
Because I wanted to understand very well.
I asked him many many questions and he explained to me. But I couldn't understand well.
Then he told me that I can't understand and I will never understand.

Thank you so much for taking your time for explain to me! I appreciate you!!
And Thank you so much for writing Japanese to me! I'm feel so happy!

Arigato gozaimashita!!(о´∀`о)

Is you husband a Nigerian?
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 20, 2021
peacefull:

Sorry, I can't read it and I can't understand it.
Please I wanna learn! What is this meaning?

Don't mind me.
It's just a slang we use for a stranger.
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Myer(m): 12:03pm On Aug 20, 2021
Ishilove:

Are there really women who can be bound by

Sharwarma- 500/1000
Credit- 500
Indomie and eggs- 450

?? undecided undecided

Why are you acting all amnesiac?
If we dig deep I'm sure you lost your V to sharwarma and ice cream.

1 Like

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Ishilove: 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2021
Myer:

You must be mistaking me for one of the underaged children you lure into your bedroom with shawarma and ice cream. Now fück off and stay fūcked off.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Myer(m): 1:04pm On Aug 20, 2021
Ishilove:

You must be mistaking me for one of the underaged children you lure into your bedroom with shawarma and ice cream. Now fück off and stay fūcked off.

I hate fakeness.
Every girl passed through a phase/age where Sharwarma and credit was a big deal.
So quit acting like you never went through that just cos you making your own money now.

1 Like

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by peacefull(f): 1:56pm On Aug 20, 2021
aynerodcirus:

Oh! Don’t mind me. I’m jux being sarcastic.

Ok!
Sorry, I maybe made you feel bad?

1 Like

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by peacefull(f): 1:58pm On Aug 20, 2021
aynerodcirus:

Is you husband a Nigerian?

Yes!! My husband is a Nigerian man! smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by peacefull(f): 2:03pm On Aug 20, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Don't mind me.
It's just a slang we use for a stranger.

Oh! Ok!
Pidgin English? or Nigeria language?
I wanna know about meaning. Please can I learn from you?

1 Like

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by aynerodcirus(m): 2:09pm On Aug 20, 2021
peacefull:

Yes!! My husband is a Nigerian man! smiley

Wow..., that’s so nice.
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by aynerodcirus(m): 2:10pm On Aug 20, 2021
peacefull:

Ok!
Sorry, I maybe made you feel bad?

Of course not.
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by peacefull(f): 2:19pm On Aug 20, 2021
aynerodcirus:

Wow..., that’s so nice.

Thank you so much!!

2 Likes

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by peacefull(f): 2:21pm On Aug 20, 2021
aynerodcirus:

Of course not.

Oh! Ok!
I'm glad I didn't make you feel bad smiley
Thank you for taking your time. I appreciate you!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 20, 2021
peacefull:

Oh! Ok!
Pidgin English? or Nigeria language?
I wanna know about meaning. Please can I learn from you?

No problem, I can tell you the meaning if you would not feel hurt.

It's a Yoruba language (one of the tribal languages in Nigeria) which literally means "who brought a novice here?".
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by aynerodcirus(m): 6:34pm On Aug 20, 2021
peacefull:

Oh! Ok!
I'm glad I didn't make you feel bad smiley
Thank you for taking your time. I appreciate you!!

No problemo

1 Like

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by aynerodcirus(m): 6:35pm On Aug 20, 2021
peacefull:

Thank you so much!!
You welcome

1 Like

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by peacefull(f): 8:49am On Aug 21, 2021
SimplyFacts:

No problem, I can tell you the meaning if you would not feel hurt.

It's a Yoruba language (one of the tribal languages in Nigeria) which literally means "who brought a novice here?".

Oh! That meaning is like not welcome?

I'm not feel hurt. I'm glad! Because I learned new thing!
Thank you so much for taking your time. I learned from you! I appreciate you!!

I wanna try to write Yoruba language to you too.
Oga mi, Ese!! smiley
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 21, 2021
peacefull:
Oga mi, Ese!! smiley

Ko t'ope, ma.
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by BigBellyBurst(m): 11:02am On Aug 21, 2021
Look at how a Japanese woman is interacting well with everyone here...

Meanwhile in the same spot a Nigerian lady is busy bitterly fighting the males as usual...

This is a good proof that Nigerian ladies are battling serious emotional and psychological issues all over...

1 Like

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by peacefull(f): 1:20am On Aug 22, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Ko t'ope, ma.

Sorry, I can't read it embarassed
I will check it. I hope I can find out how to read and what is meaning!
Thank you for taking your time again.

1 Like

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by peacefull(f): 1:24am On Aug 22, 2021
purples25

How are you?
I hope you are good and stay in safe!!

I'm sorry. I think I'm too much disturbing your this topic again embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by purples25(f): 6:09am On Aug 22, 2021
peacefull:
purples25

How are you?
I hope you are good and stay in safe!!

I'm sorry. I think I'm too much disturbing your this topic again embarassed

Oh don't be sorry! I'm very glad you're asking about me.

I'm fine. Please stay safe too. Hugs! smiley
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by aynerodcirus(m): 7:48am On Aug 22, 2021
Myer:

Na you gangan dey act all amnesiac. As if her words got to you. Did it happen to you? Were u lured with biscuit and credit card? Lolz grin.... Na question she ask o, wey u don turn am to quarrel, begin dey act like dog wey car tire march hin leg.
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by MNDY(m): 8:35am On Aug 22, 2021
peacefull:

Oh.... Sorry, this is very difficult to me embarassed
I need take time for understand very well.

Ladys made men to believe money can buy love?
You think women force men to have money and buy their love?

To me, money can't buy love. Money can't buy someone's heart.
Relationship is not all about money.
Love, respect, trust, understand etc.

I didn't blame anybody. But to me, seems like some peoples attacking her.
Everybody have own thinking, own opinion etc.
So don't need to attack her. She has her opinion. I have my opinion. You have your opinion smiley

Broke guy?
If I'm not misunderstand, that meaning is someone who don't have enough money or something like that?
What wrong with it? If there had love between borke guy and lady, what is wrong about it?
They can make it together! Make money, make more strong love, make more strong bond etc.
That's soooo sweet! Very beautiful love!

Me and my husband started our relationship about 16years or 17years ago.
Both of us were not rich. Still now, we are not rich person. But still together.
Of course, sometimes really had hard time about money. We had very bad experience.
But still together! Because we know our relationship, our marriage is not all about money.

Sorry, if I'm misunderstanding you and if I wrote strange things.
I maybe didn't understand well.
I'm sorry.

I will read your comment again and try to understand what you wrote very well.
Thank you for taking your time!
I appreciate you!

He is saying you (Nigerian) women should be campaigning aggressively that your fellow Nigerian women/ladies should stop putting eyes on a man's money and get a job and spend their own money on themselves.

Men have spoken too much on it but it is ignored. So, maybe if it is coming from the mouths of same women, it will be taken seriously. You cannot pretend not to see it everywhere around you. It is what shaped the mentality of the two guys who returned to the OP.

Only Nigerian women/ladies carry a different mentality. European ladies are crying out for help to get into relationship because work is affecting their social life. Naija ladies no dey work, na man money dem dey use. The ones working still put eyes on the man's money.

1 Like

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by MNDY(m): 8:41am On Aug 22, 2021
purples25:
I just stopped laughing.

Something I'm used to happened today. A guy that I had politely refused last year came to me this morning. He immediately told me he has a job now. Told me the full name of the company and everything else. Then he started asking me aggressively about where I have reached in life and all that.

I chatted normally with him, I told him I was happy for him. Later, he asked if he could call me at a certain time. When I told him he could, he started saying that it was not so before, that before, my anthem was that he cannot reach me for various excuses.

I laughed, because, I now understood the whole issue. He believed it was because of money that I didn't allow him access to me anyhow. I just told him that he shouldn't worry because my phone was bad. He continued to reply in a sour tone. The funny thing is that I have no business with his money, because I am sure that none will land in my palm...so why would i be tripping because he got a job?

Another guy I rejected politely acted normal at the time. But after years he came back, asking me with full spite about my marital status and my job. Lol. He told me how he has a company now. I knew that was true because I had seen evidence of it growing and info about it in public over the years. He insisted that we should be dating now. But it couldn't happen because i knew he was just bitter, and thought that i should fall now because he has made it.

Guys, its not all about the money. Some women don't use your money to survive. Some have parents and don't really care to be bound in chains because of indomie and egg, credit, or sharwama. There are more serious issues. E.g the relationship should be going somewhere. Sometimes its tribal or religious, maybe she knows her parents wont accept you. Why would a woman smell what she won't eat, just because of your feelings?

Guys, take a chill pill.

- Nigerian women should be campaigning aggressively that your fellow Nigerian women/ladies should stop putting eyes on a man's money and get a job and spend their own money on themselves.

- Men have spoken too much on it but it is ignored. So, maybe if it is coming from the mouths of same women, it will be taken seriously. You cannot pretend not to see it everywhere around you. It is what shaped the mentality of the two guys who returned to the OP.

- Only Nigerian women/ladies carry a different viewpoint about relationship. European ladies are crying out for help to get into relationship because work is affecting their social life. Naija ladies no dey work, na man money dem dey use. The ones working still put eyes on the man's money.
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Myer(m): 10:28am On Aug 22, 2021
aynerodcirus:

Na you gangan dey act all amnesiac. As if her words got to you. Did it happen to you? Were u lured with biscuit and credit card? Lolz grin.... Na question she ask o, wey u don turn am to quarrel, begin dey act like dog wey car tire march hin leg.

I'm a guy bro.
I dont know her but her comment got my attention cos she was acting all Gucci like she had always been making money and never asked a guy for credit (recharge) or never liked being taken out by a guy.

That was just fake to me.

1 Like

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by peacefull(f): 12:05pm On Aug 22, 2021
purples25:

Oh don't be sorry! I'm very glad you're asking about me.

I'm fine. Please stay safe too. Hugs! smiley

Thank you so much! You are always very gentle and very kind to me!

I'm very happy to hear that you are fine!
Thank you so much! I'm keeping safe.

Big big hugs!!(о´∀`о)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Evangelist Jacinta Nzilani: I Became A Lesbian After My Husband Died / You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only / Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.