Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

How Can The Atheist Me Be Happily Married To My Christian Wife? See My REPLY - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can The Atheist Me Be Happily Married To My Christian Wife? See My REPLY (6269 Views)

True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo / Qualities Of A Good Christian Wife / Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can The Atheist Me Be Happily Married To My Christian Wife? See My REPLY by shadeyinka(m): 6:37pm On Mar 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I answered your question. The same God who created you created the Atheists. So suggesting that He is yours alone is all you.

John 1:12:
"But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:"

Not every human being is a child of God.

The question again:
1. If God is my Father through Christ, who is the father of the Atheist?

Kobojunkie:

And like I already said, where Jesus Christ has given us no rules, He leaves it up to the individual to decide what he/she will do in his or her situation. undecided
No sir.

2Cor 6:15:
"And what concord has Christ with Belial? or what part has he that believes with an infidel?"

2. Should a Christian knowingly take satan as his father-in-law?
Re: How Can The Atheist Me Be Happily Married To My Christian Wife? See My REPLY by shadeyinka(m): 6:38pm On Mar 20, 2021
budaatum:

Next you'd claim you did not just imply that Moslems are satan, though in fact by your own very fruits you've simply shown the satan is you walking in the darkness of your own ignorance.
Christians don't share the same father with Muslims!
Re: How Can The Atheist Me Be Happily Married To My Christian Wife? See My REPLY by budaatum: 6:42pm On Mar 20, 2021
shadeyinka:

Christians don't share the same father with Muslims!

You are not very intelligent if you believe there is more than one creator of human beings.
Re: How Can The Atheist Me Be Happily Married To My Christian Wife? See My REPLY by Kobojunkie: 6:44pm On Mar 20, 2021
shadeyinka:
Really?
I don't have the gift of healing but God has used me a lot to heal the sick.
My first experience with deliverance was a dissaster! The demonized woman grabbed me by my collars...
I am not gifted as an evangelist, by Jesus has used me to bring several people to His kingdom when I preach

I tell you the truth, if you don't step out in faith (like a child) you will be 100 years in the Lord and will see nothing.

*No one get used to it as every experience is different
I don't subscribe to Paul's ideas of gifts differing from person to person. I believe instead in what Jesus Christ said which is that we will do more than He did while He was here on earth. undecided
So, we will each do all that Jesus Christ did and more.

Mark 16 vs 15-18 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
15. He said to them, “Go everywhere in the world. Tell the Good News to everyone.
16. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved. But those who do not believe will be judged guilty.
17. And the people who believe will be able to do these things as proof: They will use my name to force demons out of people. They will speak in languages they never learned.
18. If they pick up snakes or drink any poison, they will not be hurt. They will lay their hands on sick people, and they will get well.”
As for evangelizing, well I think it also has to do with the way you define it for yourself.
shadeyinka:
I have never said that. Even Jesus as a man sleeps!
I believe that even while we wait on Him, God is doing His work in and through us. I know it sounds a bit cliche, but even while doing nothing but waiting, in obedience to God's commandment to do so, it is all to His glory.
Re: How Can The Atheist Me Be Happily Married To My Christian Wife? See My REPLY by Kobojunkie: 6:52pm On Mar 20, 2021
shadeyinka:
"But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:"
The question again:
1. If God is my Father through Christ, who is the father of the Atheist?
I am afraid you keep missing the key part to that verse which you have quoted at least twice now. The part of that in blue tells you that you are given the power to become Sons of God... but there is NO GUARANTEE given that you will indeed USE that given power to in fact become a Son of God.

With regards to the title you cling to, the fact is God created all Human beings, even Adam whom He condemned to Death not long after creating him.
My father was the devil when I was still an atheist but God decided He needed that to change. So God dragged me to Himself where I am today. Meaning it does not change God or His plan in any way who your father is today.
shadeyinka:
No sir.
2Cor 6:15:
"And what concord has Christ with Belial? or what part has he that believes with an infidel?"
This question is meant to be answered by individuals for themselves.
Re: How Can The Atheist Me Be Happily Married To My Christian Wife? See My REPLY by shadeyinka(m): 7:01pm On Mar 20, 2021
budaatum:

You are not very intelligent if you believe there is more than one creator of human beings.
I know of only ONE creator who is a Father to those He has chosen through their faith in the atonement of Christ.

If you know other creators, let me know their names?
Re: How Can The Atheist Me Be Happily Married To My Christian Wife? See My REPLY by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:03pm On Mar 20, 2021
It's evident Jesus never meant that Pharisees are children of Satan {Matthew 6:9} did you notice Jesus say "OUR father who lives in heaven" ?
Of course God is the father of all creations but due to side taking many have alienated themselves from God so Jesus speaks of such persons as children of the devil not because they belong to Satan but they're thinking like him!
Surely Jesus couldn't have handed over the keys of God's kingdom to Satan or Satan's child {Matthew 16:19} it was the mindset that Jesus is referring to {Matthew 16:23} So if they make a U-turn and actually repent God will take them in.
But as long as they're on the other side they're not good for partnership when talking about the future of a child of God! 2Corinthians 6:14 smiley

budaatum:

Re: How Can The Atheist Me Be Happily Married To My Christian Wife? See My REPLY by shadeyinka(m): 7:24pm On Mar 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I don't subscribe to Paul's ideas of gifts differing from person to person. I believe instead in what Jesus Christ said which is that we will do more than He did while He was here on earth. undecided
But it is true.
An Evangelist by calling has the grace to win souls for Christ
A Prophet has the grace to hear God more for others situation
A Teacher has the grace to communicate the mystery of the gospel and Christian living to others

Every Christian is to serve God in all capacities but he is gifted with grace to excel in some aspects. These are of his expertise is called his spiritual gifts.

Kobojunkie:

So, we will each do all that Jesus Christ did and more.
I agree but I'm afraid that we are ALL failing in our faith.

Kobojunkie:

As for evangelizing, well I think it also has to do with the way you define it for yourself.
I believe that even while we wait on Him, God is doing His work in and through us. I know it sounds a bit cliche, but even while doing nothing but waiting, in obedience to God's commandment to do so, it is all to His glory.
Evangelism is simply communicating the Good News of God's provision for the salvation and spiritual deliverance of man from the curse of sin AND showing a person how to receive this Free gift of God.

God does His work of reaching out to men through His children.

Eph 2:10:
"For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to good works, which God has before ordained that we should walk in them."
Re: How Can The Atheist Me Be Happily Married To My Christian Wife? See My REPLY by shadeyinka(m): 7:35pm On Mar 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid you keep missing the key part to that verse which you have quoted at least twice now. The part of that in blue tells you that you are given the power to become Sons of God... but there is NO GUARANTEE given that you will indeed USE that given power to in fact become a Son of God.
The quoted Scripture is simple to decode.

The power for becoming a child of God is RECEIVING Christ.

The only problem is when someone goes to church or claims to be a Christian without TRUELY recieving Christ!

Recieving Christ is akin to Believing in Him

John 3:16:
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

Kobojunkie:

With regards to the title you cling to, the fact is God created all Human beings, even Adam whom He condemned to Death not long after creating him.
My father was the devil when I was still an atheist but God decided He needed that to change. So God dragged me to Himself where I am today. Meaning it does not change God or His plan in any way who your father is today.
This question is meant to be answered by individuals for themselves.
In the PAST (while you were an atheist) , you were not a child of God. Praise be to God because NOW, your sonship has changed.

I asked the question:
Do you think this is a sensible decision to make?

Is it easy to prevent my father-in-law from coming to my house without causing friction?
Re: How Can The Atheist Me Be Happily Married To My Christian Wife? See My REPLY by Kobojunkie: 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2021
shadeyinka:
[b]But it is true.[/b]An Evangelist by calling has the grace to win souls for Christ
A Prophet has the grace to hear God more for others situation
A Teacher has the grace to communicate the mystery of the gospel and Christian living to others
Those are Paul's opinion, and not my truth though. My Truth is Jesus Christ. undecided
shadeyinka:
Every Christian is to serve God in all capacities but he is gifted with grace to excel in some aspects. These are of his expertise is called his spiritual gifts.
Again, you are throwing your understanding of what Paul said in one of his letters around as if it is truth. But the Truth is Jesus Christ and what Jesus Christ says is what is God's Truth.
shadeyinka:
I agree but I'm afraid that we are ALL failing in our faith.
failing in faith? Did Stephen experience this "failing in our faith" that you speak of? Why attempt to lump us ALL together in this? undecided
shadeyinka:
Evangelism is simply communicating the Good News of God's provision for the salvation and spiritual deliverance of man from the curse of sin AND showing a person how to receive this Free gift of God.
See what I mean? It has to do with the way you define it for yourself. undecided
I simply subscribe to doing what Jesus Christ commanded, which is to preach the Gospel of the Kingdom of God to all He sends me to. So, something as stating what Jesus Christ commands is done in the obedience to His commandment.
shadeyinka:
God does His work of reaching out to men through His children.
Eph 2:10:
"For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to good works, which God has before ordained that we should walk in them."
God didn't reach out to me through anybody.

Jeremiah 31 vs 31-34 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
31. “Behold, the days are coming, declares the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah, 32. not like the covenant that I made with their fathers on the day when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant that they broke, though I was their husband, declares the Lord.
33. For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the Lord: I will put my law within them, and I will write it on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34. And no longer shall each one teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, declares the Lord. For I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.”
So? undecided
Re: How Can The Atheist Me Be Happily Married To My Christian Wife? See My REPLY by Kobojunkie: 7:51pm On Mar 20, 2021
shadeyinka:
The only problem is when someone goes to church or claims to be a Christian without TRUELY recieving Christ!
Recieving Christ is akin to Believing in Him
John 3:16:
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
Well, according to Jesus Christ, that is not the problem at all.
As expressed in His teaching, all those who believe in Him are expected to accept(trust) and obey His teaching for that is only way to become a Son of God.
Now, those who believe in Him but refuse to accept(trust) and obey His teaching will never become Sons of God, though they believe in Jesus Christ.undecided

John 15 vs 1-11(ESV)
1. “I am the true vine, and my Father is the vinedresser.
2. Every branch in me that does not bear fruit he takes away, and every branch that does bear fruit he prunes, that it may bear more fruit.
3. Already you are clean because of the word that I have spoken to you.
4. Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me.
5. I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing.
6. If anyone does not abide in me he is thrown away like a branch and withers; and the branches are gathered, thrown into the fire, and burned.
7. If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.
8. By this my Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit and so prove to be my disciples.
9. As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Abide in my love.
10. If you keep my commandments, you will abide in my love, just as I have kept my Father's commandments and abide in his love.
11. These things I have spoken to you, that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be full.
Only those who accept(trust) and obey will make it as Sons of God. grin
shadeyinka:

In the PAST (while you were an atheist) , you were not a child of God. Praise be to God because NOW, your sonship has changed.
I asked the question:
Do you think this is a sensible decision to make?
Is it easy to prevent my father-in-law from coming to my house without causing friction?
Like I have said several times now, Jesus Christ did not give Christians any rules regarding who they can or not take on as fathers-in-law and the lot. undecided
So this is not a "Christian" question, nor is it a Kingdom-of-God-related issue at all. Instead, it is an issue for individuals to resolve in their own life and circumstance as they choose. undecided
Re: How Can The Atheist Me Be Happily Married To My Christian Wife? See My REPLY by shadeyinka(m): 8:13pm On Mar 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Those are Paul's opinion, and not my truth though. My Truth is Jesus Christ. undecided
Again, you are throwing your understanding of what Paul said in one of his letters around as if it is truth. But the Truth is Jesus Christ and what Jesus Christ says is what is God's Truth.
I do not discriminate with the Scriptures. All Scriptures are for edification, correction, reprove so that we will all grow towards attaining the nature of Christ.

Kobojunkie:

failing in faith? Did Stephen experience this "failing in our faith" that you speak of? Why attempt to lump us ALL together in this? undecided
It is easier to pray for a person with headaches than praying for healing of a blind person. This relative mindset is because our Faith sometimes FAIL. I pray that the physical things I see affects me not in the course of "doing the things commanded of me"

Have you prayed for a mad man on the street before?
Have you attempted preaching to your employer at work before?

When you step out in obedience to Christ, your faith will be challenged by what you see.

Kobojunkie:

See what I mean? It has to do with the way you define it for yourself. undecided
I simply subscribe to doing what Jesus Christ commanded, which is to preach the Gospel of the Kingdom of God to all He sends me to. So, something as stating what Jesus Christ commands is done in the obedience to His commandment.

Check out the Greek meaning of evangelism

It means a person who brings good news (originally the reward given to a person who brings good tidings).
The Gospel by itself means Good News!

What is this Good News?

Kobojunkie:

God didn't reach out to me through anybody.
So? undecided
God did!
Yes, your final conversion may not be through a particular preacher. It came through the writers of the bible, all preachers you've ever listened to, arguments you've been part of on social medias etc

The final conviction and conversion was by the Holy Spirit. No one has the power to do that.

The Scriptures Jeremiah 31 vs 31-34 is yet to be fulfilled. It will be fulfilled at the final coming of the Messiah! This will be at the creation of the new earth.

Rev 21:22:
"And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it."
Re: How Can The Atheist Me Be Happily Married To My Christian Wife? See My REPLY by Kobojunkie: 9:27pm On Mar 20, 2021
shadeyinka:
I do not discriminate with the Scriptures. All Scriptures are for edification, correction, reprove so that we will all grow towards attaining the nature of Christ.
I beg to differ! I think you do discriminate but you don't even realize that you do. undecided

In the book of Genesis, you are informed of the Tree of Knowledge of good and evil, belonging to God - all Knowledge of Good and Evil belongs to God. And if so, it implies that all Knowledge is inspired by God. So, if all knowledge is inspired by God - His Spirit being the only spirit of inspiration, then it means that it is not just what Paul, in his letter, considers scripture(remember the bible you have today had not even been compiled at that time) that is inspired of God and to be used in the way that Paul suggests. undecided
shadeyinka:
It is easier to pray for a person with headaches than praying for healing of a blind person. This relative mindset is because our Faith sometimes FAIL. I pray that the physical things I see affects me not in the course of "doing the things commanded of me"
Have you prayed for a mad man on the street before?
Have you attempted preaching to your employer at work before?
When you step out in obedience to Christ, your faith will be challenged by what you see.
I don't believe what fails is our Faith. What you describe is instead the flesh being weak, even when the spirit is willing.
Jesus Christ never once suggested that Faith could fail in any way. He spoke of people having little faith and great faith but never of faith failing. undecided
Assuming that Faith fails suggests that such faith is of this world, and not of the Kingdom of God. Faith, born of trust and obedience of God however does not fail - that is what Jesus Christ taught us to believe.undecided
shadeyinka:
Check out the Greek meaning of evangelism
It means a person who brings good news (originally the reward given to a person who brings good tidings).
The Gospel by itself means Good News!
What is this Good News?
The Gospel of the Kingdom of God, the New Covenant, is the Good News Jesus Christ spoke of.
shadeyinka:
God did!
Yes, your final conversion may not be through a particular preacher. It came through the writers of the bible, all preachers you've ever listened to, arguments you've been part of on social medias etc

The final conviction and conversion was by the Holy Spirit. No one has the power to do that.

The Scriptures Jeremiah 31 vs 31-34 is yet to be fulfilled. It will be fulfilled at the final coming of the Messiah! This will be at the creation of the new earth.

Rev 21:22:
"And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it."
I had read that same book several times before without experiencing anything of God the many times I did. And yes, I listened to what I considered even then, and now, meaningless babblings of so-called MOGs, many of them who don't even know Jesus Christ or the Spirit of God to this very day, and I learned nothing but lies about who God is from them. It took me some time to evacuate those very lies from the insides of my mind, in order that I might become a child and learn the Truth from God Himself. undecided
Only after ridding myself of those lies was I able to begin to follow, the small voice that had been trying to get my attention which I now know was God leading me in the direction He wanted me to go. It was while following the bread crumbs that He laid in my path that I came to find Him.:-
\
My final conversion did not come through the writers of the Bible, all the false preachers I listened to, arguments on social media, etc. No. It came when God Himself implanted in my head thoughts that would eventually lead me to where I am today. When I say it was God Himself, I mean it was God Himself. And to this day, God remains my one and only Teacher. undecided
Re: How Can The Atheist Me Be Happily Married To My Christian Wife? See My REPLY by shadeyinka(m): 10:34pm On Mar 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Well, according to Jesus Christ, that is not the problem at all.
As expressed in His teaching, all those who believe in Him are expected to accept(trust) and obey His teaching for that is only way to become a Son of God.
Now, those who believe in Him but refuse to accept(trust) and obey His teaching will never become Sons of God, though they believe in Jesus Christ.undecided

Only those who accept(trust) and obey will make it as Sons of God. grin
Like I have said several times now, Jesus Christ did not give Christians any rules regarding who they can or not take on as fathers-in-law and the lot. undecided
BELIEVING in Christ confers the Sonship of God
ABIDING in Christ lead to us being Fruitful.

BELIEVING is NOT passive BUT active in the sense that it isn't just a head knowlege but a living attitude of Trust and Obedience to the One in whom you have believed.

John 3:18:
"He that believes
on him is not condemned : but he that believes not is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."

John 3:36:
"He that believes on the Son has everlasting life : and he that believes not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God stays on him."

Rom 8:14:
"For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God."

Kobojunkie:

So this is not a "Christian" question, nor is it a Kingdom-of-God-related issue at all. Instead, it is an issue for individuals to resolve in their own life and circumstance as they choose. undecided
The purpose of marriage isn't just for reproduction but being the Light and salt of the earth (subduing the earth) and multiplying godly seeds.

Any true Child of God that marries a non-believer has over estimated her humanity.

1. Would you agree that dating or marrying an atheist is a deliberate walking into temptation.
An atheist on NL boasted of how she converted his wife who used to preach in buses to Atheism (I can't remember who it was again)

Given enough stimulus, any Christian can backslide. Hence instructions of not ignoring the fellowship of one another and abiding in the word.

2. Marriage is a partnership

How do you decide what you should do at any point in your life? Should you:
i) do what pleases the Lord?
ii) do what pleases yourself?
iii) do what pleases others?

For the Christian, number i trumps number ii and iii. For the non-Christian, there is only ii and iii.

Can there be partnership in doing Gods work by a Christian-Atheist couple?

3. All Marriages are imperfect and face challenges.
How difficult will it be when the conflict has to do with God!
Can the wife say to the husband "Let us pray concerning this issue.." or does she carry the burden alone?

When the son begin to show signs of godlessness, does the Atheist husband have anything to do to help the wife straighten up the son?

4. The Old Testament warns against marrying unbelievers.

He final conclusion of Solomon was, "Solomons did evil in the sight of the Lord!", Why?
He married so many unbelieving wives and his wives turned his heart away from the Lord.

5. A woman is compelled by God's law to obey her husband as unto Christ.
What if the husband commands that which is clearly in violation of God's law and will?

Do you think it is impossible for the Atheist husband to ask the wife for an abortion (because of an unwanted pregnancy)?
The OT gives the reason why God forbade this kind of marriage
Deut. 7:3–4
Do not intermarry with them. Do not give your daughters to their sons or take their daughters for your sons, for they will turn your children away from following me to serve other gods, and the Lord’s anger will burn against you and will quickly destroy you.

The NT says:

1 Corinthians 7:39
A woman is bound to her husband as long as he lives. But if her husband dies, she is free to marry anyone she wishes, but he must belong to the Lord.

What fellowship has light with darkness?
Re: How Can The Atheist Me Be Happily Married To My Christian Wife? See My REPLY by Kobojunkie: 10:39pm On Mar 20, 2021
shadeyinka:

BELIEVING is NOT passive BUT active in the sense that it isn't just a head knowlege but a living attitude of Trust and Obedience to the One in whom you have believed.

"He that believes
on him is not condemned : but he that believes not is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."

"He that believes on the Son has everlasting life : and he that believes not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God stays on him."

Believing in God does not confer Sonship... it simply opens the door to your becoming one. However, the only way if you submit and obey the commandments stipulated - they become worthy of being the Sons of God. undecided
Who are the Sons of God? They are those who have the Spirit of God living inside of them. Those are the Sons of God i.e. they are like Jesus Christ Himself. undecided
And who are those that Jesus Christ said His Spirit will live inside of? It is only those who accept and obey the teachings of Jesus Christ that the Spirit of Jesus Christ will abide/live in. undecided
Re: How Can The Atheist Me Be Happily Married To My Christian Wife? See My REPLY by Kobojunkie: 10:45pm On Mar 20, 2021
shadeyinka:
The purpose of marriage isn't just for reproduction but being the Light and salt of the earth (subduing the earth) and multiplying godly seeds.

Any true Child of God that marries a non-believer has over estimated her humanity.

1. Would you agree that dating or marrying an atheist is a deliberate walking into temptation.
An atheist on NL boasted of how she converted his wife who used to preach in buses to Atheism (I can't remember who it was again)

Given enough stimulus, any Christian can backslide. Hence instructions of not ignoring the fellowship of one another and abiding in the word.

For the Christian, number i trumps number ii and iii. For the non-Christian, there is only ii and iii.

Can the wife say to the husband "Let us pray concerning this issue.." or does she carry the burden alone?

When the son begin to show signs of godlessness, does the Atheist husband have anything to do to help the wife straighten up the son?

He final conclusion of Solomon was, "Solomons did evil in the sight of the Lord!", Why?
He married so many unbelieving wives and his wives turned his heart away from the Lord.

What if the husband commands that which is clearly in violation of God's law and will?

Do you think it is impossible for the Atheist husband to ask the wife for an abortion (because of an unwanted pregnancy)?
Do not intermarry with them. Do not give your daughters to their sons or take their daughters for your sons, for they will turn your children away from following me to serve other gods, and the Lord’s anger will burn against you and will quickly destroy you.

The NT says:

A woman is bound to her husband as long as he lives. But if her husband dies, she is free to marry anyone she wishes, but he must belong to the Lord.

The teachings of Jesus Christ lays the foundation of what is acceptable as far as Christians and the Kingdom of God are concerned. And according to Jesus Christ, your marriages are of this world and not of the Kingdom of God, hence the decisions you make of them left to you.undecided
What the Old Covenant says as far as marriage is concerned does not matter where the New Covenant and the Kingdom of God are concerned. undecided
Like every Covenant, you are required to honor the agreement you make with your marriage partner, whomever your choice for yourself. And should you eventually choose divorce, make certain it is for the right reason, or else you end up guilty of sin. undecided
Re: How Can The Atheist Me Be Happily Married To My Christian Wife? See My REPLY by shadeyinka(m): 11:11pm On Mar 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I beg to differ! I think you do discriminate but you don't even realize that you do. undecided

In the book of Genesis, you are informed of the Tree of Knowledge of good and evil, belonging to God - all Knowledge of Good and Evil belongs to God. And if so, it implies that all Knowledge is inspired by God. So, if all knowledge is inspired by God - His Spirit being the only spirit of inspiration, then it means that it is not just what Paul, in his letter, considers scripture(remember the bible you have today had not even been compiled at that time) that is inspired of God and to be used in the way that Paul suggests. undecided
I don't believe what fails is our Faith. What you describe is instead the flesh being weak, even when the spirit is willing.
Jesus Christ never once suggested that Faith could fail in any way. He spoke of people having little faith and great faith but never of faith failing. undecided
The Tree of the knowledge of good and evil was an EXAMINATION!

The Tree confers independence from God in that man becomes his own source and authority on what is good and what is evil. In other words, the tree make man the source of his morality.

On the day man eats of the tree, he dies (spiritually) and later physically.

Death is a kind of DISCONNECTION or BREAK in a UNION.

Adam was made in the image of God unfortunately, he couldn't transmit the image of God to his children (but his own fallen image).
Gen 5:3:
"And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, and after his image; and called his name Seth:"

Seth wasn't born with the image of God because Adam got DISCONNECTED from God's spirit.

Kobojunkie:

Assuming that Faith fails suggests that such faith is of this world, and not of the Kingdom of God. Faith, born of trust and obedience of God however does not fail - that is what Jesus Christ taught us to believe.undecided
I see your point!

We have little and wavering FAITH hence we do little things.

Kobojunkie:

The Gospel of the Kingdom of God, the New Covenant, is the Good News Jesus Christ spoke of.
You have some tutology here! LOL!!

1. We are not Qualified to be with God in eternity because we have a nature of sin that has DISCONNECTED us from God
2. God loves us in spite of this to make a costly solution for our atonement
3. God is giving out "qualification certificates" as a FREE GIFT to whosoever will come to Him for this SOLUTION
4. Whoever REPENTS and BELIEVES in God's solution is given a New Life and the Holy Spirit as a mark of Sonship which Qualifies us to be with God in eternity

The above is the simplified and paraphrased message of the gospel

Kobojunkie:

I had read that same book several times before without experiencing anything of God the many times I did. And yes, I listened to what I considered even then, and now, meaningless babblings of so-called MOGs, many of them who don't even know Jesus Christ or the Spirit of God to this very day, and I learned nothing but lies about who God is from them. It took me some time to evacuate those very lies from the insides of my mind, in order that I might become a child and learn the Truth from God Himself. undecided
Only after ridding myself of those lies was I able to begin to follow, the small voice that had been trying to get my attention which I now know was God leading me in the direction He wanted me to go. It was while following the bread crumbs that He laid in my path that I came to find Him.:-
\
My final conversion did not come through the writers of the Bible, all the false preachers I listened to, arguments on social media, etc. No. It came when God Himself implanted in my head thoughts that would eventually lead me to where I am today. When I say it was God Himself, I mean it was God Himself. And to this day, God remains my one and only Teacher. undecided
Even God can use a mad man to preach the gospel.

You probably became an atheist in the first place by rejecting the message of God for so many reasons such as failure in Christian characters, merchandising of the Church, gullibility of the Christians, apparence conflict with science etc

Some people plant(preach)
Some weed (remove the thorns)
Some break the ground

The important thing is to hear the gospel.

Rom 10:15:
"And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!"
Re: How Can The Atheist Me Be Happily Married To My Christian Wife? See My REPLY by shadeyinka(m): 11:20pm On Mar 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The teachings of Jesus Christ lays the foundation of what is acceptable as far as Christians and the Kingdom of God are concerned. And according to Jesus Christ, your marriages are of this world and not of the Kingdom of God, hence the decisions you make of them left to you.undecided
What the Old Covenant says as far as marriage is concerned does not matter where the New Covenant and the Kingdom of God are concerned. undecided
Like every Covenant, you are required to honor the agreement you make with your marriage partner, whomever your choice for yourself. And should you eventually choose divorce, make certain it is for the right reason, or else you end up guilty of sin. undecided
1. Jesus didn't command a Christian to marry an atheist.
2. Marriage is both a Physical and Spiritual union
3. A Christian who knowingly goes to marry an atheist is either selfish, stupid, ignorant or not a true Christian!
Such should be ready to PAY the PRICE in due course!

Wisdom is the Principal thing and it is profitable for direction!
Re: How Can The Atheist Me Be Happily Married To My Christian Wife? See My REPLY by shadeyinka(m): 11:26pm On Mar 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Believing in God does not confer Sonship... it simply opens the door to your becoming one. However, the only way if you submit and obey the commandments stipulated - they become worthy of being the Sons of God. undecided
Who are the Sons of God? They are those who have the Spirit of God living inside of them. Those are the Sons of God i.e. they are like Jesus Christ Himself. undecided
And who are those that Jesus Christ said His Spirit will live inside of? It is only those who accept and obey the teachings of Jesus Christ that the Spirit of Jesus Christ will abide/live in. undecided
Submission and Obedience is embedded in BELIEVING.

It is a FOOL who claims to believe a plate of food is Poisoned and still goes ahead to eat it because he is hungry.

The Scriptures is clear on this:

"He that believes

Re: How Can The Atheist Me Be Happily Married To My Christian Wife? See My REPLY by Kobojunkie: 11:31pm On Mar 20, 2021
shadeyinka:
The Tree of the knowledge of good and evil was an EXAMINATION!
The Tree confers independence from God in that man becomes his own source and authority on what is good and what is evil. In other words, the tree make man the source of his morality.
On the day man eats of the tree, he dies (spiritually) and later physically.

Death is a kind of DISCONNECTION or BREAK in a UNION.
Adam was made in the image of God unfortunately, he couldn't transmit the image of God to his children (but his own fallen image).
Gen 5:3:
"And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, and after his image; and called his name Seth:"
Seth wasn't born with the image of God because Adam got DISCONNECTED from God's spirit.
Well, I don't subscribe to the doctrines and teachings of men.
shadeyinka:
I see your point! We have little and wavering FAITH hence we do little things.
No such thing as wavering/failing faith.
shadeyinka:
You have some tutology here! LOL!!
If you have read the Gospels, you would know the same is used to qualify the teachings of Jesus Christ.
shadeyinka:
1. We are not Qualified to be with God in eternity because we have a nature of sin that has DISCONNECTED us from God
I don't subscribe to the doctrine of a sin nature.
shadeyinka:
2. God loves us in spite of this to make a costly solution for our atonement
There was no costly solution.
shadeyinka:
3. God is giving out "qualification certificates" as a FREE GIFT to whosoever will come to Him for this SOLUTION
I don't even know what all that means.
shadeyinka:
4. Whoever REPENTS and BELIEVES in God's solution is given a New Life and the Holy Spirit as a mark of Sonship which Qualifies us to be with God in eternity
The above is the simplified and paraphrased message of the gospel
Repentance was preached to those who already were of God to begin with.... the Jews. To unbelievers, repentance becomes meaningless.undecided
Instead, those who believe(believe Jesus Christ is who He says He is, are baptized, and partake of Last Supper) in Jesus Christ are saved from the Condemnation of Sin which is death and gifted with eternal life(Eternal life without a guarantee of anything else). To those who then chose to accept and obey the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, they become Sons of God and are imbued with the very Spirit of Jesus Christ Himself, by whom they are able to do works of righteousness necessary to enter the Kingdom of Heaven. undecided
That is a summary of the teachings of Jesus Christ. undecided
shadeyinka:
Even God can use a mad man to preach the gospel.
You probably became an atheist in the first place by rejecting the message of God for so many reasons such as failure in Christian characters, merchandising of the Church, gullibility of the Christians, apparence conflict with science etc
Some people plant(preach)
Some weed (remove the thorns)
Some break the ground
The important thing is to hear the gospel.
Rom 10:15:
"And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!" undecided
I didn't become an atheist. I was born into a whom with parents who didn't themselves believe in God until much later. I had and saw no evidence of a God so I remained the same way for decades before finally taking "a do or die" approach to finding God for myself. undecided
The hearing turned out to be only half the stretch... it was in the doing that I discovered God. I actually made a list of some of the commandments and decided to test them out and it was in my testing them out (major bombs mind you) that I noticed that there was a presence of sorts going with me, even then. Eventually, the presence overwhelmed me and possessed me, and here I am. undecided
Re: How Can The Atheist Me Be Happily Married To My Christian Wife? See My REPLY by Kobojunkie: 11:42pm On Mar 20, 2021
shadeyinka:
Submission and Obedience is embedded in BELIEVING.
Not when you are speaking of Salvation it does not.
shadeyinka:
It is a FOOL who claims to believe a plate of food is Poisoned and still goes ahead to eat it because he is hungry.

ABIDING in Christ lead to us being Fruitful. BELIEVING is NOT passive BUT active in the sense that it isn't just a head knowlege but a living attitude of Trust and Obedience to the One in whom you have believed.
Yet, more than 2 Billion Christians & Catholics out there who claim to believe in Jesus Christ do not even consider His teachings worth submitting and obeying - they passively surf through life? undecided
shadeyinka:
"He that believes
Remember, those who are condemned to Death/the wrath of God are unbelievers, and those who simply believe in the name of Jesus Christ are gifted with eternal life. However, this eternal life can be spent in either Heaven or Hell depending on what the one does next. God does not bestow Sonship on might potentially end up in Hell.
shadeyinka:
Those who are led by the Spirit are those believers who submit and obey the teachings of Jesus Christ - these are those who are called the Sons of God. undecided
Re: How Can The Atheist Me Be Happily Married To My Christian Wife? See My REPLY by Kobojunkie: 11:46pm On Mar 20, 2021
shadeyinka:
1. Jesus didn't command a Christian to marry an atheist.
Jesus Christ did not command a Christian not to marry an atheist either. undecided
shadeyinka:
2. Marriage is both a Physical and Spiritual union
The things of God are Spirit. In this case, the Teachings of Jesus Christ(Truth) and the Kingdom of God are Spiritual - your marriage is not of the Spirit and hence it is of this world(physical). undecided
shadeyinka:
3. A Christian who knowingly goes to marry an atheist is either selfish, stupid, ignorant or not a true Christian!
Such should be ready to PAY the PRICE in due course!
Wisdom is the Principal thing and it is profitable for direction!
Jesus Christ is the Law as far as Christians are concerned, and according to the Law, what you believe here is a lie that has nothing to do with the teachings of God or His Kingdom. undecided

Learn to keep your opinions out of your Christianity for your own soul's sake! undecided
Re: How Can The Atheist Me Be Happily Married To My Christian Wife? See My REPLY by shadeyinka(m): 12:26am On Mar 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ did not command a Christian not to marry an atheist either. undecided
A foolish fly follow the corpse into the grave.
Don't cry when you marry a dwarf and discover that some of your children are dwarfs!
Don't cry when you marry and Atheist and discover that some of your children are godless

Kobojunkie:

The things of God are Spirit. In this case, the Teachings of Jesus Christ(Truth) and the Kingdom of God are Spiritual - your marriage is not of the Spirit and hence it is of this world(physical). undecided

Think about this Scripture

Mat 5:32:
"But I say to you, That whoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causes her to commit adultery: and whoever shall marry her that is divorced commits adultery."

Why would Jesus say that "whoever shall marry a divorced woman commits adultery."

How can one commit adultery against the husband who has already divorced his wife?

Kobojunkie:

Jesus Christ is the Law as far as Christians are concerned, and according to the Law, what you believe here is a lie that has nothing to do with the teachings of God or His Kingdom. undecided

Learn to keep your opinions out of your Christianity for your own soul's sake! undecided
Is there a higher probability that a wife of an atheist can backslide?
Do you think Nairaland religious section has not produced more Atheists from amongst religious folks?

shadeyinka:

"He that believes

The NT says:

Any Christian who will marry an atheist should answer the questions above
Re: How Can The Atheist Me Be Happily Married To My Christian Wife? See My REPLY by Kobojunkie: 12:45am On Mar 21, 2021
shadeyinka:
A foolish fly follow the corpse into the grave.
Don't cry when you marry a dwarf and discover that some of your children are dwarfs!
Don't cry when you marry an Atheist and discover that some of your children are godless
Even those of you who pretend you are secure because of your marriage to Christian spouses cannot guarantee that you or your children will enter into Heaven at the end of the day. So why worry about what is in someone else's domain when you cannot even guarantee the Heavenly security of that which is in yours? undecided
shadeyinka:
"But I say to you, That whoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causes her to commit adultery: and whoever shall marry her that is divorced commits adultery."
Why would Jesus say that "whoever shall marry a divorced woman commits adultery."
How can one commit adultery against a husband who has already divorced his wife?
He is Jesus Christ and I don't question His Truth, I simply accept and obey it. The same Jesus Christ declared that if you ask for forgiveness of your sins, you will be forgiven. So I am good with His Truth.
shadeyinka:
Is there a higher probability that a wife of an atheist can backslide?
Those are all delusions of a religious mind! undecided
shadeyinka:
Do you think Nairaland's religious section has not produced more Atheists from amongst religious folks?
I actually think it a good thing if it in fact happened. There is no worse delusion than of the religious kind - a straight ticket to Hellfire, it is! undecided
shadeyinka:
Any Christian who will marry an atheist should answer the questions above
Owes you nothing of the such. undecided
Re: How Can The Atheist Me Be Happily Married To My Christian Wife? See My REPLY by shadeyinka(m): 12:46am On Mar 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Not when you are speaking of Salvation it does not.
Yet, more than 2 Billion Christians & Catholics out there who claim to believe in Jesus Christ do not even consider His teachings worth submitting and obeying - they passively surf through life? undecided
Remember, those who are condemned to Death/the wrath of God are unbelievers, and those who simply believe in the name of Jesus Christ are gifted with eternal life. However, this eternal life can be spent in either Heaven or Hell depending on what the one does next. God does not bestow Sonship on might potentially end up in Hell.
Those who are led by the Spirit are those believers who submit and obey the teachings of Jesus Christ - these are those who are called the Sons of God. undecided
Your Doctrines are warped o!
1. BELIEVING is not just calling Jesus Lord. ( saying "Lord, Lord!)
Even Moslems claim that the "believe in Jesus"

I said:

If you won't obey Christ, can you claim you believe?

2. How logical is the highlighted in yellow.

Adolf Hitler, Chairman Mao and Joseph Stalin will be annihilated,
While
A backsliding Christian will be thrown into the lake of fire?

Rev 20:15:

"And whoever was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire."
Re: How Can The Atheist Me Be Happily Married To My Christian Wife? See My REPLY by shadeyinka(m): 12:55am On Mar 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Even those of you who pretend you are secure because of your marriage to Christian spouses cannot guarantee that you or your children will enter into Heaven at the end of the day. So why worry about what is in someone else's domain when you cannot even guarantee the Heavenly security of that which is in yours? undecided
He is Jesus Christ and I don't question His Truth, I simply accept and obey it. The same Jesus Christ declared that if you ask for forgiveness of your sins, you will be forgiven. So I am good with His Truth.
Those are all delusions of a religious mind! undecided
I actually think it a good thing if it in fact happened. There is no worse delusion than of the religious kind - a straight ticket to Hellfire, it is! undecided
Owes you nothing of the such. undecided
Those of us with Christian spouses put it lot of deliberateness is teaching our children the way of the Lord and our score card isn't 100% how much more when one half of the marriage is godless!

If it is good that weak Christians convert to Atheism, maybe the ultimate aim of the Christian-Atheist marriage is to produce ungodly children: which will be good for satan.

You don't owe me. No one does!
I only ask Christian who desire to marry an atheist to count the cost

How can one commit adultery against a husband who has already divorced his wife?

I didn't ask you to question Jesus!
I asked you marriage done in the physical isn't dissolved with divorce!
Re: How Can The Atheist Me Be Happily Married To My Christian Wife? See My REPLY by shadeyinka(m): 1:16am On Mar 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Well, I don't subscribe to the doctrines and teachings of men.
No such thing as wavering/failing faith.
Mat 14:29-31:
"And Jesus said, Come. So Peter having gone down from the vessel, walked on the waves to go to Jesus. But perceiving the wind strong, he was afraid, and, beginning to sink, he cried out, saying, Master, save me. And Jesus immediately stretched forth his hand and took hold of him, saying, Distrustful man, why didst thou doubt?"

Kobojunkie:

If you have read the Gospels, you would know the same is used to qualify the teachings of Jesus Christ.
I don't subscribe to the doctrine of a sin nature.
Seth and other children of Adam were not born in the image of God. Were they?

Kobojunkie:

There was no costly solution.
I don't even know what all that means.
1Co 6:20: "for you have been bought with a price. Therefore glorify God with your body and with your spirit which are his."

1Co 7:23: "You have been bought with a price, become not slaves of men."

Kobojunkie:

Repentance was preached to those who already were of God to begin with.... the Jews. To unbelievers, repentance becomes meaningless.undecided
Instead, those who believe(believe Jesus Christ is who He says He is, are baptized, and partake of Last Supper) in Jesus Christ are saved from the Condemnation of Sin which is death and gifted with eternal life(Eternal life without a guarantee of anything else). To those who then chose to accept and obey the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, they become Sons of God and are imbued with the very Spirit of Jesus Christ Himself, by whom they are able to do works of righteousness necessary to enter the Kingdom of Heaven. undecided
That is a summary of the teachings of Jesus Christ. undecided
Repentance is to turn from sin and dedicate oneself to the amendment of one's life

In Other words OBEDIENCE to the Law of Christ instead of the former life of godlessness

Kobojunkie:

I didn't become an atheist. I was born into a whom with parents who didn't themselves believe in God until much later. I had and saw no evidence of a God so I remained the same way for decades before finally taking "a do or die" approach to finding God for myself. undecided
The hearing turned out to be only half the stretch... it was in the doing that I discovered God. I actually made a list of some of the commandments and decided to test them out and it was in my testing them out (major bombs mind you) that I noticed that there was a presence of sorts going with me, even then. Eventually, the presence overwhelmed me and possessed me, and here I am. undecided
I wish you can open a thread dedicated to your conversion.

At the same time, I see why your doctrinal positions are weird!
Re: How Can The Atheist Me Be Happily Married To My Christian Wife? See My REPLY by Kobojunkie: 1:23am On Mar 21, 2021
shadeyinka:
Those of us with Christian spouses put it lot of deliberateness is teaching our children the way of the Lord and our score card isn't 100% how much more when one half of the marriage is godless!
And Jesus Christ has told you that your teaching is in vain if God is not the one guiding it by His very Spirit.

Remember that there are over 2000,000,000 people in the world today who believe themselves Christians but the Light of Jesus Christ that is supposed to shine as a result of that is nowhere to be seen still. Why? Because many of them are indoctrinated in lies instead.undecided
shadeyinka:
If it is good that weak Christians convert to Atheism, maybe the ultimate aim of the Christian-Atheist marriage is to produce ungodly children: which will be good for satan.
I believe it is easier to go from Nothing to receiving the Truth of God, than to be submerged in lies, and expected to find Truth through all of that. undecided
shadeyinka:
You don't owe me. No one does!
I only ask Christian who desire to marry an atheist to count the cost
The Christian owes you nothing is what.
shadeyinka:

I didn't ask you to question Jesus!
I asked you marriage done in the physical isn't dissolved with divorce!
Marriage is done in the physical. and it is done right even by those who are unbelievers and the pagans too. undecided
So throw away that lie that in order to have a good marriage, you have to have God and all the other lies you have been fed by your false teachers and prophets. Some of the best married couples I know of have nothing to do with God. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can The Atheist Me Be Happily Married To My Christian Wife? See My REPLY by shadeyinka(m): 1:32am On Mar 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
And Jesus Christ has told you that your teaching is in vain if God is not the one guiding it by His very Spirit.

Remember that there are over 2000,000,000 people in the world today who believe themselves Christians but the Light of Jesus Christ that is supposed to shine as a result of that is nowhere to be seen still. Why? Because many of them are indoctrinated in lies instead.undecided
I believe it is easier to go from Nothing to receiving the Truth of God, than to be submerged in lies, and expected to find Truth through all of that. undecided
The Christian owes you nothing is what.
Marriage is done in the physical. and it is done right even by those who are unbelievers and the pagans too. undecided
So throw away that lie that in order to have a good marriage, you have to have God and all the other lies you have been fed by your false teachers and prophets. Some of the best married couples I know of have nothing to do with God. undecided
I think only you understand yourself
Re: How Can The Atheist Me Be Happily Married To My Christian Wife? See My REPLY by Kobojunkie: 1:40am On Mar 21, 2021
shadeyinka:
Mat 14:29-31:
"And Jesus said, Come. So Peter having gone down from the vessel, walked on the waves to go to Jesus. But perceiving the wind strong, he was afraid, and, beginning to sink, he cried out, saying, Master, save me. And Jesus immediately stretched forth his hand and took hold of him, saying, Distrustful man, why didst thou doubt?"
According to Jesus Christ, Peter had little faith. Faith, which rightly results from our trust and obedience to the teachings of Jesus Christ is what Peter was lacking. undecided
In this case, Peter did not trust in Jesus Christ's teachings and so, he had little faith. It was not that His faith failed. It was that he did not have enough faith. Conversely, one can say Peter did not trust in the teachings of Jesus Christ and so he did not have faith enough. undecided
shadeyinka:
Seth and other children of Adam were not born in the image of God. Were they?
Were Seth and other children of Adam not considered Man? undecided
shadeyinka:
1Co 6:20: "for you have been bought with a price. Therefore glorify God with your body and with your spirit which are his."
1Co 7:23: "You have been bought with a price, become not slaves of men."
Obviously, I don't share Paul's opinion on this is what I meant.
Instead, I was once a slave to sin but I chose to accept(trust) and obey the teachings(Truth) of Jesus Christ(Truth) and was set free as a result of knowing Him i.e. And I knew the Truth and the Truth set me free. (John cool undecided
shadeyinka:
Repentance is to turn from sin and dedicate oneself to the amendment of one's life
In Other words OBEDIENCE to the Law of Christ instead of the former life of godlessness
One first has to be bound to the Law in order to be of sin. Unbelievers were already judged guilty and condemned to Death(condemnation of sin)and so were not under any Law for them to repent in order to be saved. Instead, what an unbeliever ought to do is believe to be saved from the condemnation of sin(Death), then such a one becomes bound to the Law which is the New Covenant by which Sin is defined. undecided
A believer who sins, however, you can preach repentance to since such a one is previously bound to a Law that defines sin, the New Covenant Law. undecided
shadeyinka:

I wish you can open a thread dedicated to your conversion.
At the same time, I see why your doctrinal positions are weird!
My position is not weird at all. It is the simplest and what is given us all by Jesus Christ Himself.undecided
Re: How Can The Atheist Me Be Happily Married To My Christian Wife? See My REPLY by Kobojunkie: 1:41am On Mar 21, 2021
shadeyinka:
I think only you understand yourself
I am ok with that.
Re: How Can The Atheist Me Be Happily Married To My Christian Wife? See My REPLY by orunto27: 4:37am On Mar 21, 2021
You think you are clever and smart, God, The same God, you don't know, is watching you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

In Response To The Thread- From Pastor To Atheist By Hardmirror / "Daddy GO" of Atheism: My First Impressions / New Testamentic Roots Of Anti-judaism (derail: Why Did Hitler Hate Jews So Much)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 224
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.