Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order (13111 Views)

Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters / Oby Ezekwesili Asks Buhari A Troubling Question (see Tweet) / Goodluck Asks Buhari Questions He Cant Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order by playmode(m): 9:17pm On Apr 18, 2011
werepeLeri:

Naaaaaa - time to tell the psycho diasporians to zip it.

I concur,Nigeria will never  be one.Divide the country into  four.

shekerau to head arewa republic

Pat Utomi to head nigerdelta republic

Ngige to head biafra republic

Me to head the sovereign territory of  odua  grin
Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order by Kobojunkie: 9:18pm On Apr 18, 2011
ayusco:

@kobojunkie first of i'm NOT a gej person but just trying to analyse issues objectively. pls pray tell wat in your opinion shld gej do that would avoid massive blood shed

I didn't say you were a Goodluck supporter either. Analyzing things objectively is good but what you you posted there was NOT OBJECTIVE IN ANY FORM. NOT AT ALL.

Goodluck is the President of Nigerian(Not newly sworn in-- but has been for about a year now), the OBJECTIVE thing to happen is for the president to get the forces in to protect the people. It is common sense response in any country, and also in Nigeria. Police men and Army men are trained on ways to avoid bloodshed at all cost. It is NOT YOUR PLACE OR MINE to decide if the authorities should be sent in or not when the lives of innocents are involved.
Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order by Kc3000: 9:18pm On Apr 18, 2011
Anybody chiding GEJ for this statement is a FOOL. The military is already on the ground trying to curtail the situation.
Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order by Basseti: 9:21pm On Apr 18, 2011
For all those calling on GEJ to call in the troops,

Its been said time and time again, that some level of military action has been employed.

Whether it should be ratcheted up should be the debate now, I guess
Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order by werepeLeri: 9:22pm On Apr 18, 2011
playmode:

I concur,Nigeria will never  be one.Divide the country into  four.

shekerau to head arewa republic

Pat Utomi to head nigerdelta republic

Ngige to head biafra republic

Me to head the sovereign territory of  odua  grin

Yes oooo
Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order by reindeer: 9:26pm On Apr 18, 2011
GEJ funny sha!

A strong leader stands up in adversity.
A strong leader will slam dunkk the backbone of these criminals in jail.
A strong leader will quell the riots so hard they'll be scared to come out tomorrow.
Classic GEJ
Summarised ''abeg oga Buhari, em. . . .em . . . .can you please call ya boys to order''? You know we be one Nigeria and i no wan fight, you know say i be gentleman. . .''
Come on, show us you've got a pair, if indeed you have angry
Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order by playmode(m): 9:29pm On Apr 18, 2011
werepeLeri:

There has been an increase in the sale of rat poisons in the diaspora. I understand those of them who wanted Buhari as against Jonathan are begining to eat rat poison as a show of disappointment to their benefactor's loss in the Nigerian Presidential elections. I have rat poisons to export to the States and to Europe in case they want more.

Sometimes i wonder about your sanity.Just like your boss GEJ, you are unable to engage your opponents intelligently instead you post childish comements and irrelevant pictures.

GEJ better check this your boy beaf in to the best psychiatric hospital in Saudi Arabia ,he is clearly nuts  shocked
Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order by badman007(m): 9:31pm On Apr 18, 2011
@blaksta, you need an english teacher. Still need to learn how to read, Goodluck has said "The chaos is not unconnected with last Saturday’s elections."
Read well before you write, Way to go GEJ!!! You have our mandate!
Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order by strangleyo: 9:33pm On Apr 18, 2011
Kobojunkie:

I didn't say you were a Goodluck supporter either. Analyzing things objectively is good but what you you posted there was NOT OBJECTIVE IN ANY FORM. NOT AT ALL.

Goodluck is the President of Nigerian(Not newly sworn in-- but has been for about a year now), the OBJECTIVE thing to happen is for the president to get the forces in to protect the people. It is common sense response in any country, and also in Nigeria. Police men and Army men are trained on ways to avoid bloodshed at all cost. It is NOT YOUR PLACE OR MINE to decide if the authorities should be sent in or not when the lives of innocents are involved.

I've noticed the tone in your posts, and it seems like you're confusing Nigeria for Canada or even semi developed Mexico.

This is Nigeria.

In developed countries, the opposition party leader does not say "we went to court last time it didn't work we're not accepting the results and we're not going to court!".

This is Nigeria, where illiterate people know no reason. People vote along ethnic lines, where men refuse election results, whether cooked or real.

If GEJ sent the army in early, with their lack of equipment, again, this isn't Canada, there's no rubber bullets and tasers, and handcuffs, it's Kalashnekoffs.

It would be a massacre that could lead to full out ethnic uprisings.
Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order by agabaI23(m): 9:38pm On Apr 18, 2011
Kobojunkie:

You quoted a part of the aljazeraa article in the morning so you saw this
Rioting erupted in several towns in Nigeria's predominantly Muslim north as election officials prepared to release presidential voting results that kept Jonathan in charge of Africa's most populous nation.

Allegations of vote-rigging led to street riots in various states, as results showed sharp divisions between the north and the south.

[size=208pt]Protesting youths challenged soldiers deployed to the streets [/size]of Nigeria's second-largest city of Kano, and troops sought to push them back, an AFP correspondent said.

The violence came as Jonathan took an early unassailable lead in Saturday's presidential election.

Yvonne Ndege, Al Jazeera's correspondent in Abuja, said that at least "six states are up in flames" after preliminary results upset Buhari's supporters in the north.

Several incidents of violence have been reported, including a church being burned down in the state of Kaduna.
That article was published before 8 am today.
Why are you saying that nothing has been done? You wanted a repeat of Odi or ogoni massacre of OBJ time? You will be the first to condemn GEJ for high-handedness. Any right thinking person who is not biased knows that this approach is the best- send out security agents to quell the riot, appeal for calm and ask those who are supposed to be beneficiaries of the violence to call their supporters to order.

God bless Nigeria, God bless the president!
Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order by Kobojunkie: 9:39pm On Apr 18, 2011
strangleyo:

I've noticed the tone in your posts, and it seems like you're confusing Nigeria for Canada or even semi developed Mexico.
This is Nigeria.
In developed countries, the opposition party leader does not say "we went to court last time it didn't work we're not accepting the results and we're not going to court!".
This is Nigeria, where illiterate people know no reason. People vote along ethnic lines, where men refuse election results, whether cooked or real.
If GEJ sent the army in early, with their lack of equipment, again, this isn't Canada, there's no rubber bullets and tasers, and handcuffs, it's Kalashnekoffs.
It would be a massacre that could lead to full out ethnic uprisings.

Well, I don't think it is wiser for the president to fold his hands and do nothing. He has had about a year to work on preparing the forces to better manage these sort of crisis. He has had an average of one riot a month to test the preparedness of the team on since he took office last year. I don't think at this point we still need to be deciding on his behalf whether he should send them in or not send them in. He is a grown man with serious responsibilities here . . .
Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order by bodejohn(m): 9:39pm On Apr 18, 2011
Even Inec, an organisation with no military intelligence identified flash points in the country yet the people been paid to do the work of securing the lives and properties of Nigerians are no where to be found.

What happened to the military troops deployed during the elections? They are busy killing innocent people that started the whole riots and driving recklessly causing accidents as the case in Ibadan. Even when there were intelligence reports what did the federal govement do?

Before we biginning to call those misguided elements in the north names, we need to hold on a bit to see the people's reaction if PDP rig elections in Oyo, Lagos and other south western states.

The election that was suppose to unite us is diving us even the more because we have since been divided by corruption, tribalism and religion beyond repair. For the folks in the north, violence is never a way to solve issues.
Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order by Kobojunkie: 9:40pm On Apr 18, 2011
agabaI23:

You quoted a part of the aljazeraa article in the morning so you saw this That article was published before 8 am today.
Why are you saying that nothing has been done? You wanted a repeat of Odi or ogoni massacre of OBJ time? You will be the first to condemn GEJ for high-handedness. Any right thinking person who is not biased knows that this approach is the best- send out security agents to quell the riot, appeal for calm and ask those who are supposed to be beneficiaries of the violence to call their supporters to order.

God bless Nigeria, God bless the president!
Sigh!!!  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Where do you have me stating definitively that  NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE?
Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order by 1Emmy: 9:42pm On Apr 18, 2011
reindeer:

GEJ funny sha!

A strong leader will quell the riots so hard they'll be scared to come out tomorrow.
Classic GEJ
Summarised  ''abeg oga Buhari, em. . . .em . . . .can you please call ya boys to order''? You know we be one Nigeria and i no wan fight, you know say i be gentleman. . .''
Come on, show us you've got a pair, if indeed you have angry
Funny, I know OBJ won't tolerate this rubbish.
Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order by k9ine(m): 9:42pm On Apr 18, 2011
Pre. GEJ is correct. U dont just roll out d tanks to gun rioters down. There are standard procedures.
Ask them 2 stop & disperse.
If they refuse, fire some warning shorts, d level of force can be upgraded based on their response. E.g, teargas, water canons, pepper spray, rubber bullets, e.t.c.
Ask a trained Mopol he wld tell u.
Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order by Mobinga: 9:43pm On Apr 18, 2011
You need to come back to reality. Nigeria is not what you read on articles.
Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order by LadyT(f): 9:44pm On Apr 18, 2011
I agree we cant afford the loss of life that would occur if the army gets involved. But people need to be protected.  I really think its time those from the South move away from these animals.  There is no proof that only southerns and Non m u s l i m s voted for GEJ. So Buhari should really call these inbred animals to order.  Him keeping quiet means he is in total support of what is going on.
Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order by strangleyo: 9:46pm On Apr 18, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Well, I don't think it is wiser for the president to fold his hands and do nothing. He has had about a year to work on preparing the forces to better manage these sort of crisis. He has had an average of one riot a month to test the preparedness of the team on since he took office last year. I don't think at this point we still need to be deciding on his behalf whether he should send them in or not send them in. He is a grown man with serious responsibilities here . . .

He's not folding his hands, he's appealed for calm, and I'm sure he's working behind the scenes, and also working not to inflame the situation further.

A massacre by security forces is NOT what's needed before the guber elections.
Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order by KennyG6(m): 9:48pm On Apr 18, 2011
Kobojunkie:

the more reason he should not make rash decisions and get heavy handed thereby playing into the hands of these mindless louts.
Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order by quoxouq(m): 9:49pm On Apr 18, 2011
Buhari is a big old baby. Grown ass military man shedding tears in public. He feeds on sentiments now his illiterate followers are acting on it.
About not going to court, pff, that's just whinnying and asking for attention. I think he needs a big hug.
Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order by enyojo(f): 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2011
reindeer:

GEJ funny sha!

Classic GEJ
Summarised [b]''abeg oga Buhari, em. . . .em . . . .can you please call ya boys to orde[/b]r''? You know we be one Nigeria and i no wan fight, you know say i be gentleman. . .''
Come on, show us you've got a pair, if indeed you have
angry
Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order by ufumes(m): 10:00pm On Apr 18, 2011
Though accepting defeat is not easy, if only Buhari could accept defeat, and once again emotionally appeal to his supporters (the way he did when he presented his last manifesto), i believe they would be moved to be more civilized, and halt all d uprising.
Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order by Kobojunkie: 10:05pm On Apr 18, 2011
strangleyo:

He's not folding his hands, he's appealed for calm, and I'm sure he's working behind the scenes, and also working not to inflame the situation further.

A massacre by security forces is NOT what's needed before the guber elections.
Kenny_G:

the more reason he should not make rash decisions and get heavy handed thereby playing into the hands of these mindless louts.

25 NYSC members already dead and you want to be OK with him appealing for calm still?? shocked   shocked shocked shocked shocked

Thank God the man is not that slow . . . Security personnel have been on ground there since I woke up this morning. Probably not in large numbers considering the violence grew throughout the day. I hope they ramp up the personnel (polie and Or military) to take control of it ooo!!! My GOSH!!

Remind me never to have any of your folks making the decision on whether to send in the forces or not to protect me if I ever find myself in such a situation.
Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 18, 2011
NOW I KNOW WHY I BOUGHT MY DIGITAL CAMCORDER. FOR THE NEXT 4 YEARS WE ARE IN FOR A VERY JUICY AND COMICAL SOAP OPERA FROM THIS CLUELESS INDIVIDUAL AND I WOULDNT WANT TO MISS ANY MOMENT OF THIS. MY CAMERA IS ALREADY ROLLING AND SO AM I "ROLLING AND LAUGHING MY A*SS OFF"
Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order by deenee: 10:08pm On Apr 18, 2011
Very Funny.Just few weeks ago alot of people Nairalanders included were all advocating for Buhari to be president and now we are all singing a different tune.

We don't need leaders who will see themselves as 'heroes' in Nigeria, we need leaders who can act as 'hosts'

When Iwu was there we all complained that he was used as a machinery to rig elections and  now  with Jega it is still the same old story, na only God fit help us.
Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 18, 2011
BEFORE YOU READ MY REMARK PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM FROM THE EAST. ITS AMAZING SEEING HOW PATHETIC AND CLUELESS MOST NIGERIANS STILL ARE. THOSE FROM THE SS, SE AND SW WOULD RATHER DIE AT THE HAND OF SOMEONE WHOM THEY REGARD AS A BROTHER THAN BE SAVED BY A STRANGER. WHAT A SAD STORY BEING TOLD HERE. IF A PARTY WHICH HAD JUST 7 MONTHS OF NATIONAL RECOGNITION COULD PULL THIS MUCH CLOUT AGAINST ONE WHICH HAS HAD 144 MONTHS RECOGNITION IN NIGERIA THEN NIGERIANS HAVE SPOKEN THAT THEY ARE NOT INTERESTED "GOODLUCK" AND HIS BAND OF SHARKS, KILLERS AND THIEVES.

LETS SEE THIS IN A CLEARER LIGHT HERE. THE CLUELESS NIGERIANS JUST ELECTED A CLUELESS AND OBVIOUSLY not-so-smart INDIVIDUAL FOR THE NEXT 4 YEARS. IF IN 12 MONTHS OUR FOREIGN RESERVES HAVE BEEN ALMOST DEPLETED WATCH OUT FOR THE NEXT 4 YEARS. PERHAPS WE WOULD BE GOING TO GHANA TO BORROW FUNDS. I REMEMBER THAT IN 1996/97 NIGERIA, CHINA, INDIA AND INDONESIA WERE ALL RATED AS DEVELOPING NATIONS BUT NOW ONLY NIGERIA IS STILL A DEVELOPING NATION WHEN INDIA, CHINA AND EVEN INDONESIA ARE SUPER POWERS TODAY, HOW SAD. WE ARE THE LARGEST BLACK NATION IN THE WORLD, THE THIRD LARGEST PRODUCER OF CRUDE OIL IN THE WORLD, YET WE ALLOW OURSELVES TO BE LED BY THIEVES WHO CARE ABOUT NOTHING ELSE BESIDES SELF ENRICHMENT.

IT IS ON RECORD THAT THE AVERAGE IBO MAN IS CORRUPT AND PREFERS HIS OWN KIND. AN IBO MAN CANNOT EVEN TELL THE TRUTH TO HIS BROTHER OR EVEN HIS WIFE BECAUSE THEY LOVE DECEPTION AND ONLY DANCE TO THE TUNE THAT FAVOURS THEM SUCH AS THE PDP TUNE. CORRUPTION CAN ONLY WALK WITH CORRUPTION. THIS IS A CLEAR INDICATOR OF THE LEADERSHIP WE HAVE. I AND MY FAMILY VOTED FOR THE DUO CALLED BB BECAUSE UNLIKE MOST NIGERIANS WHO DIDNT, I BELIEVE IN A BETTER FUTURE FOR ME AND MY CHILDREN AND THEIR CHILDREN AND THIS FUTURE CANNOT BE FOUND IN THE LIKES OF PDP BY WHATEVER REPRESENTATION THEY HAVE. I WEEP FOR NIGERIA BECAUSE IN ANOTHER 3 YEARS COLLECTIVELY WE WOULD BE PRAYING FOR GOD TO REMOVE THE MAN GOODLUCK FROM OFFICE BECAUSE THE WORST HAS ONLY JUST BEGUN.
Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order by IykeD1(m): 10:13pm On Apr 18, 2011

Well, I don't think it is wiser for the president to fold his hands and do nothing. He has had about a year to work on preparing the forces to better manage these sort of crisis. He has had an average of one riot a month to test the preparedness of the team on since he took office last year. I don't think at this point we still need to be deciding on his behalf whether he should send them in or not send them in.  He is a grown man with serious responsibilities here . . .

I am not exactly sure what statements like that are supposed to mean?  Lets be honest, up till today when it became
very apparent to Buhari supporters that he was going to lose, things have been moving smoothly for the most part. he
government and INEC needs to be commended for that, just as they were roundly criticized when the elections were
postponed.  The fact is most Nigerians are happy with the conduct and even outcome of the election. I usually don't
have much good things to say about Nigeria, but I was happy this time around and found myself watching ChannelsTV
online for live updates.  

If GEJ had deployed soldiers everywhere I suspect he will be accused of using soldiers to steal the elections. There is
violence in parts of the country and the security agencies are dealing with it, curfews are in place, GEJ is calling for calm,
what more does one expect GEJ to do in less than 12 hours of the outbreak - order air bombardments of the areas?

Regardless of what one may think of GEJ, he has out-smarted the entire opposition - IBB, Atiku, Ribadu, Buhari, Arewa, etc.  
One may not agree with his style (not the usual Naija gra gra), but somehow he manages to get results. I remember how
he was being castigated for not declaring himself president during the Yar Adua saga.  He bidded his time, strategized and
things worked out in his favor in the end.  I am not a huge fan of his as I think he can be a a bit more refined, but people
need to begin to give this man his due credit. Maybe Nigeria could use his style of politics - more thinking and less brute
force. Just saying. . .  Now that he is elected, I hope he will bring meaningful change to the country since he doesnt really
need to do anyone favors to be get elected again.
Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order by enyojo(f): 10:14pm On Apr 18, 2011
reindeer:

[size=14pt]GEJ funny sha!

Classic GEJ
Summarised ''abeg oga Buhari, em. . . .em . . . .can you please call ya boys to order? You know we be one Nigeria and i no wan fight, you know say i be gentleman. . .''
Come on, show us you've got a pair, if indeed you have[/size] angry

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order by flyndolphin(m): 10:18pm On Apr 18, 2011
BUHARI IS A SHAME TO THIS COUNTRY. HE HAS CLEARLY CAUSED THIS UNREST BY HIS AUDACIOUS CLAIM OF ELECTION MALPRACTICE EVEN WHEN THE WHOLE NIGERIANS WERE FOR ONCE SATISFIED WITH THE FAIRNESS. IF HE CANNOT PROVE HIS CLAIMS HE SHOULD BE ARRESTED FOR INCITEMENT OF HIS FOLLOWERS. GOODLUCK SHOULD STOP BEING CHICKEN FOR ONCE AND NOT WASTE TIME IN ARRESTING HIM BEFORE HE HATCHES THE REST OF HIS PLANS. TRUST OBJ, HE WOULDNT WASTE TIME[color=#006600][/color] angry
Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order by Kobojunkie: 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2011
Iyke-D:

I am not exactly sure what statements like that are supposed to mean?  Lets be honest, up till today when it became
very apparent to Buhari supporters that he was going to lose, things have been moving smoothly for the most part. he
government and INEC needs to be commended for that, just as they were roundly criticized when the elections were
postponed.  The fact is most Nigerians are happy with the conduct and even outcome of the election. I usually don't
have much good things to say about Nigeria, but I was happy this time around and found myself watching ChannelsTV
online for live updates.  

I added that small include there because I was really tired of the excuses and reasons given for why the commander in Chief, in charge of the forces in Nigeria, should not jump to the aid of Nigerians being killed and possibly burnt alive out there in the North.

Iyke-D:

If GEJ had deployed soldiers everywhere I suspect he will be accused of using soldiers to steal the elections. There is
violence in parts of the country and the security agencies are dealing with it, curfews are in place, GEJ is calling for calm,
what more does one expect GEJ to do in less than 12 hours of the outbreak - order air bombardments of the areas?
I read that the security forces were out and about during the election, and there was some intimidation that took place as a result of their being there. Not sure which ones though.

Iyke-D:

Regardless of what one may think of GEJ, he has out-smarted the entire opposition - IBB, Atiku, Ribadu, Buhari, Arewa, etc.  
One may not agree with his style (not the usual Naija gra gra), but somehow he manages to get results. I remember how
he was being castigated for not declaring himself president during the Yar Adua saga.  He bidded his time, strategized and
things worked out in his favor in the end.  I am not a huge fan of his as I think he can be a a bit more refined, but people
need to begin to give this man his due credit. Maybe Nigeria could use his style of politics - more thinking and less brute
force. Just saying. . .  Now that he is elected, I hope he will bring meaningful change to the country since he doesnt really
need to do anyone favors to be get elected again.

Well, he will not be sworn in till May 29th, so till then, he is still the president that was sworn in last year, and I have no excuses to make for him. I expect him to act when the people need him to and this is a good time for the president to step up to the plate. There is no reason why we should wake up to more violence tommorow, so he needs to get to work to ensure that it is done with asap.
Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order by Reggie2(m): 10:26pm On Apr 18, 2011
I don't understand how and why any reasonable fellow would want a guy who's not been officially sworn in as a winner, to call in the army at this stage, in order to show that he is strong! Guys should remember that no matter where opposition or violence is coming from, GEJ is the head of state of the entire country and not just of the south! More-so over 25% from almost all northern states voted for him. Conflict resolution is not always a matter of force.  The country needs stability to progress and only God knows what these guys from the north really want?
Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order by jerryben12: 10:27pm On Apr 18, 2011
Obama defeated McCain. Arizona did not fight. McCain stood up and congratulated Obama. Buhari please stand up and congratulate this boy Johnathan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her 56th Birthday Today (Photos) / President Buhari Visits Emir Of Hadejia HRH Dr Adamu Abubakar (Photos) / Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.