Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,498 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order (13123 Views)

Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters / Oby Ezekwesili Asks Buhari A Troubling Question (see Tweet) / Goodluck Asks Buhari Questions He Cant Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order by Abeskey: 8:58am On Apr 19, 2011
It's so annoying attimes to see how insatiable we are.We complain about a weakling being a president then we turn around again to talk about been bullied.We must learn to draw a line between two contrasting personalities.
During the time of OBJ we complained of autocracy now we have a president that prefers dialogue and we are still complaining.
Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order by rasputinn(m): 9:00am On Apr 19, 2011
mrjingles:

Typical. People just ignore this woman, discussing with her is impossible, she rushes to comment on issues she is not remotely qualified to talk about. thats the beauty of the internet and forums like this, anybody can say whatever the want.

Yeah,we know of her nuisance value
Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order by rasputinn(m): 9:03am On Apr 19, 2011
Abeskey:

It's so annoying attimes to see how insatiable we are.We complain about a weakling being a president then we turn around again to talk about been bullied.We must learn to draw a line between two contrasting personalities.
During the time of OBJ we complained of autocracy now we have a president that prefers dialogue and we are still complaining.

Like Jingles said,most of those running thneir mouths are keyboard warriors who cannot even manage a few men,most of them have been managed and catered for all their lives by other people and they come here and post rubbish just because it's an anonymous forum

Mchewwwww
Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order by Baawaa(m): 9:09am On Apr 19, 2011
2007.wen yaradu'a won wt rigging no hullabaloo.now Jonathan won free and fair.Buhari is grumbling.Nigerians hav wise-up.
Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order by bisiaet: 9:14am On Apr 19, 2011
Goodluck jonathan  had first hand experience of the volatility of the north,he paid a visit to emir of zaria,and its no longer a rumour that the emir was generously doled over 500 million to secure his area, this happened like 3 weeks ago, youths and ordinary hausas who believe in transparency and accountability and follow a leader (buhari) who is incorruptible took to the streets and almost lynched him, that was almost 3 weeks ago. Wasn't gej smart enuf to realise that the north is not his typical south south neighbourhood where after you settle the chiefs and the boys, they wud go home and any riging you wan do make you do am, you see the problem of bringig a man who wants to spread his silly corrupt ideology.now imagine replicating the same zaria incidence again on election day and in various parts of the north. Shame on gej , shame on the ruling elite in the north, who connived with him, the blood of innocent people are on their heads

Bros think before you post plsssssssssssssssssssssss look at what you have just said tell me the honest truth in all this. Election that was done open day LIGHT you are talking of N500 million was given to someone pls to do what? How many people told you he or she was given part of the money to vote for Gej, mr brosie Plssssss I expect you to tell your fellow North and mr Buhari to desist from violent Nigeria is now wiser. Buhari is not our president and we dont want him now or never full stop. Either he is incorruptible or whatever we dont want him period!!!. Afterall some Northern elite boasted they did not need SS, SW, SE to win election and now why cant they win? Afterall Buhari clears North isnit? So why cant you the North win for him.

All their tricks, manipulations and bogus electorate figure in the past has be caged and exposed now we all see their a s s as a bloody liars and an impostors. Nigeria is free now at least for once so if Buhari want to jump to Niger river he can go ahead or if he need a rope to hang himself I will provide one. NONSENSE GOATS!!!! GUFAMAO!!!!!!
Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order by soloqy: 9:17am On Apr 19, 2011
10cirenoh:

Quote from: Eziachi on Today at 07:39:09 PM
And where are the millions tht vote for Jonathan in those area? Aren't they meant to be in the majority. They should not allow minority to make a fool of their majority mandate.

Now this is funny

why are the minority killing and causing mayhem in the majority held states?

What are you people talking about?

Buhari won in those Northern states where the carnage is going on. Goodluck secured 25 % of votes in those states .

So I wonder what both of you are talking about. Besides, the minority that voted Goodluck in those Northern states are the literate and civilized of those areas.
Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order by ayo84(m): 9:20am On Apr 19, 2011
dem just come announce president on top our head,like pikin wey dem de force to chop food. It's obvious too,how Jonathan has so conveniently gotten roughly 25% of the votes in the northern states. They are quite smart. He requires about 25-30% in 2/3 of the states to win. that's what they were aiming for when they rigged without looking at the political inclinations of the people.and they smartly got their way, and northerners who didn't vote gej were enraged that they were cheated, even before the crisis started, droves of youths made their way to collation centres and protested, that do not cheat us, don't manipulate our votes, and yet inec officials in collaboration with pdp northern elites armed with gej channeled billions didn't just send and the rest is history.I do not condone violence . But d talakawas were tired of bin made fools of!people stood under 40 degress of sun and intense heat 2 cast their vote and yet it doesn't count and abacradabra gej has 25 per cent from nowhere
Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order by ayo84(m): 9:24am On Apr 19, 2011
You people shld get the bigger picture, goodluck saw early signs of a crisis, but because he wanted it at all cost, the presidency was sweeter than the consequences of his actions.He was ready do to the impossible , then later on he knows everyone wud just say, you know these abokis now n na so dem dey do.Even the votes they allocated to gej in bayelsa was more than the number of people who originally voted. I just get pissed when some unlightened peeps just come here and blindly post for this guy(gej).
Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order by bisiaet: 9:31am On Apr 19, 2011
What are you people talking about?

Buhari won in those Northern states where the carnage is going on. Goodluck secured 25 % of votes in those states .

So I wonder what both of you are talking about. Besides, the minority that voted Goodluck in those Northern states are the literate and civilized of those areas.

God bless you tell them if they will ever listen. Illiteracy and uncivilization is a demonic disease. Every other contestant took the result in good faith but not Buhari he will never understand or be responsible and respect himself. And he was crying the other day sorry for himself and not Nigeria if he is a true leader and peace loving man and not a pretender and a lair why cant he just do like other presidential aspirant? Why cant he call his madgoat supporters burning house to order?

Any way any further talk now is irrelevant Nigeria has moved on. He(Buhari) is a looser and he will always be. North can not and will not impose Buhari on us and they will never be allow again to impose leader on us again enough is enough. If they not are happy with be a Nigeria  Niger Republic is ready to accept them as part of them simple as that. No need anybody begging or appealing to them let them do their worst Buhari is not and never the president PERIOD!!!!!!!
Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order by HARDDON: 9:43am On Apr 19, 2011
It is Dawn! Wake up all u abokis and al majiris. no amount of killing and destruction to your own very state wud change a F u c k i n g thing! GEJ is our president and he wud continue to be for the next 4 blissful years ahead! better rise up to this reality no matter how bitter ur brains mite be! ruling this country is not a northern birth-right U uninformed bleeps. U thump printed and when u ran out of humans, U hoof printed all to no avail, u still lost the Game!!! hahaha

IT IS HIGH TIME WE GROW UP AND ACCEPT DEFEAT LIKE MEN WITH A PAIR NORTHERN BITCHES
Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order by soloqy: 9:46am On Apr 19, 2011
ayo84:

You people shld get the bigger picture, goodluck saw early signs of a crisis, but because he wanted it at all cost, the presidency was sweeter than the consequences of his actions.He was ready do to the impossible , then later on he knows everyone wud just say, you know these abokis now n na so dem dey do.Even the votes they allocated to gej in bayelsa was more than the number of people who originally voted. I just get pissed when some unlightened peeps just come here and blindly post for this guy(gej).

You are the one to get the bigger picture and stop thinking that making baseless and unverified allegations can score you points or change the outcome of a free and fair election.
The wicked despot called Buhari and his equally wicked brigade of arsonists, intolerant politicians, and murderers planned from the unset to cast aspersions on an otherwise freest and fairest elections that the country has ever witnessed just to prepare the country for this nonsense.

We all remember how he said people found in electoral malpractice should be lynched. Well, that was his message and it only needed for him to shout 'Electoral Malpractice' for the carnage to begin.

The despot should be arrested for treason and jailed for the rest of his sick life for incitement.
Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order by ayo84(m): 9:51am On Apr 19, 2011
Gej shld be the one who shld be arrested and put in jail for life, what rubbish, his supporters are just as clueless as he is, why did gej have to try himself for north, he was booed at rallies , pelted at , now he wan rub salt upon injury and manipukate theiir election right before their very eyes, like a typical(I get sense pass you) guy. People look at the cause and effect approach and stop arguing like unenlightened street people
Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order by InHim4Him(m): 10:00am On Apr 19, 2011
Dear GEJ, this is not time for rhetoric and political ranting. Someone is commander in chief of the Nigerian Armed forces. Hafiz Ringim the IG of Police told us it is political and not religious. But has not shown us one political office that was burnt or a politician that was attacked. Innocent Nigerians are being slaughtered and the Police the Army and all the other Security apparatus stand by and watch and after tell us they are misinformed miscreants. All the looted and burnt homesteads and businesses belong to Nigerians. I don't think GEJ should prove he is clueless as some believe. Somebody should be held responsible.
Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order by ecoh: 10:12am On Apr 19, 2011
Buhari should call his people to order if he is a good leader because these people are killing inocent people and destroying their properties.Besides Buhary should take defeat or go to court for redress.These northern people sho behave like a civilized people or is it because many of them are not educated that is making them cause trouble like this!Truely Educated person will not do what these northern people are doing.They should stop that nonsense.
Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order by sayso: 10:30am On Apr 19, 2011
ayo84:

ACN   PDP        CPC   ANPP Registered Votes cast invalid/rejected valid votes

BAYELSA STATE 370 504,811 691   136    589,538    511,634        4,941                     506,693

Just the highlighted potion,you can do the math,can,t you ?
Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order by dgr8truth(m): 10:40am On Apr 19, 2011
As it stands today GEJ remains the President elect whether rigged or not, to be sworn in May 29. I wish I can say thesame for Buhari. If you feel agrieved with the result of the election, the electoral act empowers you to challenge the result at the appropraite quater or better still pack not travel from the country, form a state of your own and make Buhari your president. grin grin grin grin Stop promoting false allegation if you still want to be in this entity call Nigeria or else, grin grin grin grin
Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order by luluosas(m): 10:47am On Apr 19, 2011
@Reggie2, I don't understand how and why any reasonable fellow would want a guy who's not been officially sworn in as a winner, to call in the army at this stage, in order to show that he is strong! Guys should remember that no matter where opposition or violence is coming from, GEJ is the head of state of the entire country and not just of the south! More-so over 25% from almost all northern states voted for him. Conflict resolution is not always a matter of force.  The country needs stability to progress and only God knows what these guys from the north really want?

I don't understand what you are trying to say on the bolded part. For God sake, are you a Nigerian or you are just waking from sleep thinking today is 5th May, 2010? I am surprised at you.
In any case, I will comend Mr jonathan for his matured way of handling the situation otherwise, both you that voted for him will also be the first to condemn him for the massacre of people. Peace has no alternative and we must all try our possible best to allow it to reign. Using inciting words and languages will rather escalate the problem, let us therefore be conscious of our words please.
Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order by DeCleff(m): 10:49am On Apr 19, 2011
@ dayokanu and co.              Since GEJ is the commander in chief,  u mean he should act like col. Gadafi of Libya? Buhari is the one responsible for this unrest in the north, he asked his supporters to hold GEJ responsible if he loses the election even before the election. And now having lost the election his supporters are just doing what he told them earlier. So he should call them to order and accept defeat in good fate. GEJ won the election period.
Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order by werepeLeri: 10:58am On Apr 19, 2011
You guys spent the past three to four months trying to malign GEJ and make the whole world see him as a bad person. you didnt succeed, in fact 23million Nigerians saw the opposite and voted him all to your disgrace, you called him names, ode, fool, clueless, mad, corrupt, im potent, im becile, and many more un printable words, but rather, 23 million Nigerians see him better. Yet, you are not satisfied, you are now blaming him for the unrest in the North, for the sins of other people, you are blaming GEJ. Dont you get tired, cant you simply just shut up and talk something else?

Arent you ashamed? that 23 million Nigerians think you are fools and see GEJ in a different light? Cant you just see that you are not making any sense and that noone thinks you are a wisdom bank? why cant you simply zip your mouths shut and let the 23 million Nigerians who voted him in see him work for them? Why cant you just eat more rat poison so we can forget about you in earnest?
Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order by uchennaq(m): 11:18am On Apr 19, 2011

BUHARI INSTIGATED ALL THE VIOLENCE OCCURRING NOW. HE CAN BE ARRESTED.
Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order by Omooba77: 11:22am On Apr 19, 2011
It is the best thing for Gen Buhari to stop all these killings. He should be an elder stateman! My relation is still in the Bush in Kafancha now and his phone is dead I can reach him again.Please let somebody talk to Buhari!
Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order by Omooba77: 11:52am On Apr 19, 2011
ayo84:

Gej shld be the one who shld be arrested and put in jail for life, what rubbish, his supporters are just as clueless as he is, why did gej have to try himself for north, he was booed at rallies , pelted at , now he wan rub salt upon injury and manipukate theiir election right before their very eyes, like a typical(I get sense pass you) guy. People look at the cause and effect approach and stop arguing like unenlightened street people
I'm sure you are writing from the comfort of your office or room. If you have a relation in the north you will be sane atleast for some seconds. There is a problem let us look for solution instead of aportioning blame.
Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order by sissyllettt(m): 11:57am On Apr 19, 2011
gej u don't need to tell him, let them act out of insanity maybe they are the owner of ur post or na their papa inheritance.
Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order by luluosas(m): 12:33pm On Apr 19, 2011
Sometimes, we are the cause of whatever misfortune that befell us as a people. Looking at the outcome of the elections, the SOUTH was actually saying it is Jonathan or nothing. Before you call for my head, I must tell you that, I am a Southerner, an Edo man by birth, from Orhionmwon Local Govt. Area of Edo State. I am proud to have voted for Buhari, even if he did not win the election.

Presently, I am here in the North of Nigeria, doing my legitimate job with a private employer here. I am a Pastor by the grace of God, who never take sides on any issues. I have experienced peace like never before, compared to the volatile situation of armed robbery, kidnapping, assassinations and the rest in my home State, Edo. I have been here for the past 6 years without any room for fear of the unknown. I had my my two children here. We are comfortable and law abiding citizens dealing with both Christians and Muslims, knowing fully well that, we are one Nigeria.

I have neighbours in the yard where I lived, who mostly are Ibos. Can you people believed that, before the Presidential election, one of my neighbour, Michael by name, an Ibo by tribe, from Anambra State, was saying that, it is either Jonathan or nothing. It may sound fake but, it is true. Does this show any sense of maturity as exebited by this guy? Certainly not.

The election has come and gone. This same Mike met one of my colleagues on the way yesterday morning  and told him that, (he no know the kin pastor wey me i be, that, they are fighting for my broda and me I dey support a muslem) What has religion got to do with politics? And this is the same reason some of you here are calling Buhari all sort of names just because, he happens to be a muslem.

Do we Southerners really have any thing against Buhari? No. All we have against him is him been a Muslem. For God sake, the constitution of Nigeria does not spell out Christian or Muslim as the owner of Nigeria. Why do we always jump into conclusion with or without provocations? We are doing ourselve more harm than good.
We must see ourselves as ONE, irrespective of the RELIGION one practices, we must work together for the betterment of Nigeria and we all know that, crisis has no religious inclination. In the presence of crisis, both the Christians and Muslims will suffer the same pains and angony.

For those of you calling for the separation or division of Nigeria, I say congratulations to you. All that you are thinking will be to the disadvantange of the North is really IMMATERIAL. Do you know why? The North will never suffer as some of you are blindly insinuating. Rather, we from the South will still rely on them for the sustenance of ourselves. You are banking on CRUDE Oil, fine and good. May I inform you that, Nations that has no Oil is far doing better than Nigeria today in terms of development. Do you want examples? Our neighbour brother here, Ghana and Malaysia. Think deeply before you spread your imaginary lies about the NORTH.

Therefore, we must rise above religious lines to condemn this unneccessary violence in the North. It is unjustifiable and uncalled for. Any single individual directly or indirectly involve should please, put an end to this destruction of lives and properties, and also, the Government should rise above the board to deal with the crisis, providing permanent solutions to the crisis riddled Nigeria. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 19, 2011
[size=38pt]Buhari never started the riots

Cheating people of their votes started them[/size]
Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order by Cue(m): 12:42pm On Apr 19, 2011
Oh My GOD!!! Seun get these idiots out of here!Gosh, how can young people in nigeria be so daft and stupid and bereft of ideas and logic?Jonathan never needed 25% in the Core north?NEVER.He already was sure of SW=7,SE=5,SS=6,i.e 18,abj 19, benue ,Kogi,plateau, 22.He only needed 25% from 2 more states, any two!!!
how can young people be bandying around low IQ"S like dis, even without 90% of the votes in d SE and SS,he still will be ahead by 2million, cant people see dat there was no Buhari winning scenario?wat is dis?
Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order by otukpo(f): 12:59pm On Apr 19, 2011
i have come to realise that it is worthless arguingon this forum with the so called Nigerians who live outside Nigeria because they tend to believe that they know the happenings in Nigeria more than those living in Nigeriaaa.

So unfortunate that some of them have never visited Nigeria before while some for the past ten or more years.

B4 the election, i said on the forum that the election is not going to be won on the internet. U can sit in TX or wherever and type anything but it is we that are carrying our voters card and on ground to vote would determine who becomes our president.

We have voted for a person i consider as a lesser evil and there is nothing you diasporians can do about it.

U have another opportunity in 2015 to come home if Nigeria is truely ur home, to partake in that decision making.
Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 19, 2011
^ riggers determined the elections
Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order by otukpo(f): 1:07pm On Apr 19, 2011
For those calling for the use of the military as a first step in quelling this present crisis in some states in the north, shld have their heads examined.

anyway, one can also infer  that since u people don't live in Nigeria and probably do not have relatives living in the north, that u care less about what lives are lost.

Our president is applying wisdom and diplomacy and hatred for him wld not let you see that.
Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order by adctrl: 1:08pm On Apr 19, 2011
I tire for all these hullabaloo o!

As bad as PDP and  GEJ can be and as much as we (including myself) hate to see PDP come back to power, from the figure I have seen, there was so much difference in the votes casted for GEJ than CPC, close to 10Million I reckon. The difference is so much that even total rigging could not have accounted for that going by how free&fair the election seems to be. So shouldn't CPC accept defeat with some honour?
Less I forget, B&B should be held responsible for instigating violence because that's exactly what they have done. Their calculations that they can win and moreso the illusion that they can win alone has been their downfall and this has certainly bring an end to Buhari's political era.
If you like B&B, please ask them to ask their supporters to halt the violence!!!
Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order by adctrl: 1:20pm On Apr 19, 2011
I am sure most people cannot say the election was 100% free and fair, but what should be the direction if that was the case? Protest or killing of innocent lives?

People's lives that are lost cannot be redeemed and that is the main reason why the actions of the hoodlums shouldn't be encouraged or applauded as seems to be the case from some quarters.

As far as the destruction and burning of properties go, when will people start to realise that the funds the government would have used to better their lives is the fund that will be used to replace the destroyed properties and this means no progress in their community?
Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order by Kobojunkie: 1:21pm On Apr 19, 2011
luluosas:

Sometimes, we are the cause of whatever misfortune that befell us as a people. Looking at the outcome of the elections, the SOUTH was actually saying it is Jonathan or nothing. Before you call for my head, I must tell you that, I am a Southerner, an Edo man by birth, from Orhionmwon Local Govt. Area of Edo State. I am proud to have voted for Buhari, even if he did not win the election.

Presently, I am here in the North of Nigeria, doing my legitimate job with a private employer here. I am a Pastor by the grace of God, who never take sides on any issues. I have experienced peace like never before, compared to the volatile situation of armed robbery, kidnapping, assassinations and the rest in my home State, Edo. I have been here for the past 6 years without any room for fear of the unknown. I had my my two children here. We are comfortable and law abiding citizens dealing with both Christians and Muslims, knowing fully well that, we are one Nigeria.

I have neighbours in the yard where I lived, who mostly are Ibos. Can you people believed that, before the Presidential election, one of my neighbour, Michael by name, an Ibo by tribe, from Anambra State, was saying that, it is either Jonathan or nothing. It may sound fake but, it is true. Does this show any sense of maturity as exebited by this guy? Certainly not.

The election has come and gone. This same Mike met one of my colleagues on the way yesterday morning  and told him that, (he no know the kin pastor wey me i be, that, they are fighting for my broda and me I dey support a muslem) What has religion got to do with politics? And this is the same reason some of you here are calling Buhari all sort of names just because, he happens to be a muslem.

Do we Southerners really have any thing against Buhari? No. All we have against him is him been a Muslem. For God sake, the constitution of Nigeria does not spell out Christian or Muslim as the owner of Nigeria. Why do we always jump into conclusion with or without provocations? We are doing ourselve more harm than good.
We must see ourselves as ONE, irrespective of the RELIGION one practices, we must work together for the betterment of Nigeria and we all know that, crisis has no religious inclination. In the presence of crisis, both the Christians and Muslims will suffer the same pains and angony.

For those of you calling for the separation or division of Nigeria, I say congratulations to you. All that you are thinking will be to the disadvantange of the North is really IMMATERIAL. Do you know why? The North will never suffer as some of you are blindly insinuating. Rather, we from the South will still rely on them for the sustenance of ourselves. You are banking on CRUDE Oil, fine and good. May I inform you that, Nations that has no Oil is far doing better than Nigeria today in terms of development. Do you want examples? Our neighbour brother here, Ghana and Malaysia. Think deeply before you spread your imaginary lies about the NORTH.

Therefore, we must rise above religious lines to condemn this unneccessary violence in the North. It is unjustifiable and uncalled for. Any single individual directly or indirectly involve should please, put an end to this destruction of lives and properties, and also, the Government should rise above the board to deal with the crisis, providing permanent solutions to the crisis riddled Nigeria. God bless Nigeria.

nice!!! Good to see more non-hate filled and rational 'Southerners'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Video Of Abuja Un Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram / 800 Ex-boko Haram Militants Get Relief Materials / Shake-up; New GOC, Theatre Commanders, Others Appointed To Tackle Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.