Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion (44691 Views)

Reject Calls For Pantami’s Resignation - MURIC Tells Buhari / Gbajabiamila Faults Elumelu As Minority Leader Demands Pantami’s Resignation / Elumelu Demands Apology Over Alleged N41bn Fraud, Gives 7 Days Ultimatum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by Grateful007: 11:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, I'm ashamed of the level of hypocrisy displayed by we southerners especially we Christians in this incessant calls for Pantami's resignation. What has pantami done wrong for God's sake? How many of us don't have some misdeeds in the past? Why can't we practice the teachings of our lord Jesus christ who admonished us to love our neighbors as ourselves? When Nnamdi Kanu formed IPOB that later metamorphosed into a terrorist group we southerners were supporting him. Kanu was tried and convicted and became a fugitive yet we kept supporting him. Pantami has never been convicted nor tried in any court yet we are calling for his head. Are we not meant to be our brothers keeper? What proof do we Christians have to call him an extremist just because he mandated us to register for NIN. Why this sudden media trial and blackmail? Why can't we emulate northerners who always stand by themselves no matter what? Are we not ashamed that our country's name is been dragged in the mud by this baseless accusations? Pantami is going no where. We have terrible people amongst we Christians too but we shield them rather than call them out. Sometimes I'm ashamed to be a Christian. Honestly sad
Get lost u are not a Christian
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by Proflere: 11:26pm On Apr 21, 2021
Simplyleo:
The more they make noise about this Pantami, the more I prefer he remains.

If you are not a criminal, you shouldn't have problem linking your SIM with your NIN.
Exactly and if you are not a dunce you should know this is beyond NiN and SIM linkage.
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by calcal: 11:27pm On Apr 21, 2021
WHAT WE NEED TO KNOW.

One needs to 80% get out of the banking system.

HOW? need to convert saving into dollars, hold your cash. 30%

need to get a digital wallet (crypto wallet) many out there.

save your passcode in a secure cloud, why cloud and not a paper wallet? because if you are displaced you won't have anything with you.

save your money in form of USDC digital coin, you can assess it anywhere in the world.

Naira will be useless, will not be legal tender.
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by witworth(m): 12:07am On Apr 22, 2021
Who give them gavel, as if they know what is called government. Is this how better countries do things, Nigerian irrelevant government with irrational leaders.
Dem dey copy white people, Dem still dey fail.
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by femixx: 5:33am On Apr 22, 2021
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, I'm ashamed of the level of hypocrisy [/b]displayed by we southerners especially we Christians in this incessant calls for Pantami's resignation. [b]What has pantami done wrong for God's sake? How many of us don't have some misdeeds in the past? Why can't we practice the teachings of our lord Jesus christ who admonished us to love our neighbors as ourselves? When Nnamdi Kanu formed IPOB that later metamorphosed into a terrorist group we southerners were supporting him. Kanu was tried and convicted and became a fugitive yet we kept supporting him. Pantami has never been convicted nor tried in any court yet we are calling for his head. Are we not meant to be our brothers keeper? What proof do we Christians have to call him an extremist just because he mandated us to register for NIN. Why this sudden media trial and blackmail? Why can't we emulate northerners who always stand by themselves no matter what? Are we not ashamed that our country's name is been dragged in the mud by this baseless accusations? Pantami is going no where. We have terrible people amongst we Christians too but we shield them rather than call them out. Sometimes I'm ashamed to be a Christian. Honestly sad

The bolder lines indicate your level of idiocy. You honestly are not a christian but a wannabe govt apologist.

1 Like

Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by festlove: 5:47am On Apr 22, 2021
Simplyleo:

If you are not a criminal, you shouldn't have problem linking your SIM with your NIN.

you sound like nobody else can continue with that if he leaves?
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by highchief1: 7:00am On Apr 22, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

Delta is a state and not a tribe.
He's Deltan by state and Igbo by tribe. I'm done schooling you man.
lol
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by MEGAWATCH: 7:34am On Apr 22, 2021
Simplyleo:

If your are not a TERRORIST like Pantami, you would have asked why this your so called NIN has not been linked to the INEC register by now after so many electoral related violence.
You people are bunch of decievers for linking those calling for the resignation of this criminal terrorist a terrorist.
This is how you destroyed your region and I thought by now you would have learned your lessons.
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by GOTVee: 8:05am On Apr 22, 2021
femixx:

The bolder lines indicate your level of idiocy. You honestly are not a christian but a wannabe govt apologist.

I'm not your mate young man. I'm 49 years old. I have been born again since 1987, probably you were not born then
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by maasoap(m): 8:43am On Apr 22, 2021
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, I'm ashamed of the level of hypocrisy displayed by we southerners especially we Christians in this incessant calls for Pantami's resignation. What has pantami done wrong for God's sake? How many of us don't have some misdeeds in the past? Why can't we practice the teachings of our lord Jesus christ who admonished us to love our neighbors as ourselves? When Nnamdi Kanu formed IPOB that later metamorphosed into a terrorist group we southerners were supporting him. Kanu was tried and convicted and became a fugitive yet we kept supporting him. Pantami has never been convicted nor tried in any court yet we are calling for his head. Are we not meant to be our brothers keeper? What proof do we Christians have to call him an extremist just because he mandated us to register for NIN. Why this sudden media trial and blackmail? Why can't we emulate northerners who always stand by themselves no matter what? Are we not ashamed that our country's name is been dragged in the mud by this baseless accusations? Pantami is going no where. We have terrible people amongst we Christians too but we shield them rather than call them out. Sometimes I'm ashamed to be a Christian. Honestly sad

I like you view and submission but I'm not convinced that you're a Christian or southerner. You don't need to pretend to be one before your opinions can be accepted.
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by maasoap(m): 8:46am On Apr 22, 2021
Johnkay01:
Gbaja want to go down with PATAHARAM

Well, I'm not surprised by your threat because if Nigerians, most especially southerners are good at one thing, it is out to bring the country or citizens down.
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by maasoap(m): 8:50am On Apr 22, 2021
franchasng:
Muslim terrorists controlling affairs of Nigerians.

I don't blame these dull, lanky, fanatic Muslim terrorists ruling over smarter Nigerians, [s] I blame Yorubas for every ill in Nigeria because it is Yoruba people's greed for crude oil [/s] and to continue to use Igbos to shine and do paddy paddy with Hausa-Fulanis that kept Nigeria where it is today.

Continue blaming Yorubas for your own foolishness and thinking that things will get better for you. Didn't you and your tribe vote for Fulani man even though he didn't win?
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by bluefilm: 9:29am On Apr 22, 2021
Who are those evil people who don't nigeria to develop a standard NIN database?

Those people are behind all these #PantamiOut campaign.

I don't see why people are persecuted because of some views they had some years back.

People can change their minds, their beliefs, their religion and all that...
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by bilulu(m): 2:00pm On Apr 22, 2021
Simplyleo:

See them illiterate, how many terrorists have they been able to trace with NIN? what has NIN got to do with the terrorist? NIN existed before he came to power. We know you all from the north have soft spot for terrorists.
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by Staro: 8:05pm On Apr 22, 2021
Sad
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by Ahamefuna0001(m): 2:43pm On Apr 24, 2021
highchief1:
lol
Yeah...
They're Popularly called Delta-Igbo
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by AntiAPC2023(f): 11:12am On Apr 27, 2021
PIMPAR:

Mr Canceller aka lazy youth, how are you?
xup boss, can you remember that pension stuff I once posted and you guy's mixed me up with the canceller guy cos we seem to have the same political ideas?
the pension stuff was successful though you really effed up sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peace Accord: Sowore Is Not Even Sitting Like A Presidential Material (Pic) / President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday / Jubilation At PDP National Secretariat After Lyon Sacking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.