Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion (44693 Views)

Reject Calls For Pantami’s Resignation - MURIC Tells Buhari / Gbajabiamila Faults Elumelu As Minority Leader Demands Pantami’s Resignation / Elumelu Demands Apology Over Alleged N41bn Fraud, Gives 7 Days Ultimatum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:38pm On Apr 21, 2021
Organs:

Read my comment again bro. You dont shoot someone down for something they said years back. You, i'm sure there were things you'd said and later regretted. Bokoharam had existed for years and carried on with their ideology which was not radical back then.

No one is shooting anyone. An extremist sympathizer can not hold such position, even if he said it a hundred years ago.
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by g4gerald: 3:38pm On Apr 21, 2021
GOTVee:
sad [s]As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, I'm ashamed of the level of hypocrisy displayed by we southerners especially we Christians in this incessant calls for Pantami's resignation. What has pantami done wrong for God's sake? How many of us don't have some misdeeds in the past? Why can't we practice the teachings of our lord Jesus christ who admonished us to love our neighbors as ourselves? When Nnamdi Kanu formed IPOB that later metamorphosed into a terrorist group we southerners were supporting him. Kanu was tried and convicted and became a fugitive yet we kept supporting him. Pantami has never been convicted nor tried in any court yet we are calling for his head. Are we not meant to be our brothers keeper? What proof do we Christians have to call him an extremist just because he mandated us to register for NIN. Why this sudden media trial and blackmail? Why can't we emulate northerners who always stand by themselves no matter what? Are we not ashamed that our country's name is been dragged in the mud by this baseless accusations? Pantami is going no where. We have terrible people amongst we Christians too but we shield them rather than call them out. Sometimes I'm ashamed to be a Christian. Honestly [/s] sad
So wat makes u think Pantami has repented, wat makes u think he is not still supporting boko haram, how are u sure is not giving out vital informations to them now dat he is in power.
Pple are only saying he shud resign honorably because no sane country will have someone who onces openly supported terrorism to be part of their leadership, dats even the essence of the security screening he had b4 bcoming a minister.
And if u think wat the pple are saying is wrong, then u have a very dull way of thinking. And pls stop mentioning Christianity nd Christians in dis matter, it has nothing to do wit it.

5 Likes

Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
Organs:

Read my comment again bro. You dont shoot someone down for something they said years back. You, i'm sure there were things you'd said and later regretted. Bokoharam had existed for years and carried on with their ideology which was not radical back then.

Boko Haram were always radical. I have never supported radical and I am not the minister of communication and digital economy.

This Pantami supports the ideology of Osama Bin Laden and respects al qaeda. He can not hold such position. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by Femeto: 3:41pm On Apr 21, 2021
I give up on Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by bpalace(m): 3:41pm On Apr 21, 2021
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, I'm ashamed of the level of hypocrisy displayed by we southerners especially we Christians in this incessant calls for Pantami's resignation. What has pantami done wrong for God's sake? How many of us don't have some misdeeds in the past? Why can't we practice the teachings of our lord Jesus christ who admonished us to love our neighbors as ourselves? When Nnamdi Kanu formed IPOB that later metamorphosed into a terrorist group we southerners were supporting him. Kanu was tried and convicted and became a fugitive yet we kept supporting him. Pantami has never been convicted nor tried in any court yet we are calling for his head. Are we not meant to be our brothers keeper? What proof do we Christians have to call him an extremist just because he mandated us to register for NIN. Why this sudden media trial and blackmail? Why can't we emulate northerners who always stand by themselves no matter what? Are we not ashamed that our country's name is been dragged in the mud by this baseless accusations? Pantami is going no where. We have terrible people amongst we Christians too but we shield them rather than call them out. Sometimes I'm ashamed to be a Christian. Honestly sad
Your last sentence qualifies you....
An idiot

3 Likes

Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by Dymaco(m): 3:42pm On Apr 21, 2021
PIMPAR:

Patami was made a Minister 2 yrs ago. The statement he made was over 10yrs ago. You all didn't protest when he was made a Minister.
The question now, why the sudden resignation about the statement he made yrs back if truly you don't have hidden agenda
Nothing is hidden under the surface of the earth. What you did last ten years will surface last ten years. Media never forgets. Dss and senate that scrutinize him did a bad job

1 Like

Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by Organs(m): 3:45pm On Apr 21, 2021
inoki247:

lol don't say that there was a continuity in BVN and IPPIS no be this present Government start BVN and IPPIS and they came it power and continue and at the same time it was stronger...

so stop supporting a terrorist if he leaves the thing ccontinue cos na for our own good...

True. However, doesn't happen most times. Also, he said this when Boko Haram was not this radicalized. What evidence do you have to call him a terrorist? Buhari said you should stop killing BH members too back in the day. USA, UK, etc all said the Govt should stop killing BH members, maybe they are all terrorist as well. I supported Buhari in 2015. If i knew he would contest in 2019, i wouldn't have supported him in 2015.
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by drajjay: 3:48pm On Apr 21, 2021
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, I'm ashamed of the level of hypocrisy displayed by we southerners especially we Christians in this incessant calls for Pantami's resignation. What has pantami done wrong for God's sake? How many of us don't have some misdeeds in the past? Why can't we practice the teachings of our lord Jesus christ who admonished us to love our neighbors as ourselves? When Nnamdi Kanu formed IPOB that later metamorphosed into a terrorist group we southerners were supporting him. Kanu was tried and convicted and became a fugitive yet we kept supporting him. Pantami has never been convicted nor tried in any court yet we are calling for his head. Are we not meant to be our brothers keeper? What proof do we Christians have to call him an extremist just because he mandated us to register for NIN. Why this sudden media trial and blackmail? Why can't we emulate northerners who always stand by themselves no matter what? Are we not ashamed that our country's name is been dragged in the mud by this baseless accusations? Pantami is going no where. We have terrible people amongst we Christians too but we shield them rather than call them out. Sometimes I'm ashamed to be a Christian. Honestly sad
you are big foolish Fulani herdsman. Yesterday you claimed to be a Christian just so you can run your mouth. Today you're claiming southerner . When it's obvious you're a northern Islamic terrorist Fulani herdsman.

3 Likes

Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by hrhobi1(m): 3:49pm On Apr 21, 2021
GOTVee:
. You are not a Christian shut up

2 Likes

Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by adeoba5(m): 3:50pm On Apr 21, 2021
ozark:
Hmmm...
Shebi ministers need to be verified by Dss and other security agency before they are made ministers ,so they failed to detect any anormalites ' so woo into them
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by Organs(m): 3:50pm On Apr 21, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Boko Haram were always radical. I have never supported radical and I am not the minister of communication and digital economy.

This Pantami supports the ideology of Osama Bin Laden and respects al qaeda. He can not hold such position. Simple.

How do you define "Radical"? Also, you can have radical views and not bother anyone.
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2021
Organs:

True. However, doesn't happen most times. Also, he said this when Boko Haram was not this radicalized. What evidence do you have to call him a terrorist? Buhari said you should stop killing BH members too back in the day. USA, UK, etc all said the Govt should stop killing BH members, maybe they are all terrorist as well. I supported Buhari in 2015. If i knew he would contest in 2019, i wouldn't have supported him in 2015.

I am sure he supported AL Qaeda and Osama bin laden when they were taking care of flowers.

Stop defending the terrorist sympathizer.

Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by Rickylambert: 3:52pm On Apr 21, 2021
johnmartus:
Igbo can't intimidate pantanmi from office just like they did to kemi adeosun thinking Emeka Ada would be replace her. Femi should sack any law makers trying to talk about this matter there must be a decorum in the national assembly.
Did you carefully selected those words into sentences?
Read from your submission yet again,this time like a primary sch pupil you are......”Femi should sack Elected law marker”��‍♂️.
The lawlessness in Nigeria political space is finally manifesting in its citizens.
Now you know your problem is your brain and not Igbos

3 Likes

Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:52pm On Apr 21, 2021
Assets under the watch of a terrorist sympathizer.

Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:55pm On Apr 21, 2021
Organs:

How do you define "Radical"? Also, you can have radical views and not bother anyone.

A radical sympathizer or fanatic terrorist sympathizer should not hold such a sensitive position. This is something that can not be debated.

Pantami should resign honorably.
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by TheGift: 3:57pm On Apr 21, 2021
This is why people fail exams, where in this whole article did anyone mention anything about SIM cards? You are just parroting something you read somewhere else.
Simplyleo:
The more they make noise about this Pantami, the more I prefer he remains.

If you are not a criminal, you shouldn't have problem linking your SIM with your NIN.

2 Likes

Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by Excellentmind: 3:58pm On Apr 21, 2021
GOTVee:

You are one of the problems of Nigeria. However, it will do Christians good if they identify you and keep a close watch on your activities and if possible expel you from their midst. As an agent of devil, you will surely fail in your evil deeds and secret movements around Christians.
Nnamdi Kanu is never convicted neither is he a government appointee. But yet, you have found this easy to use as a bases to justify your thoughtless argument without any verification. As you are aware that Isa Pantami has admitted expressing such extremist views in the past, is a good ground to call for his resignation otherwise his extremism might be taken as part of government policies. THEREFORE, HE MUST GO!

4 Likes

Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:59pm On Apr 21, 2021
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by capatainrambo: 4:04pm On Apr 21, 2021
Letthrmsay:

Abusing a whole tribe because u want to pass msg across is the hight of bad upbringing your stupidity is second to none.
the actions of the majority rubs off on the minority.

However the perceived majority may be the minority in reality, but their voice re certainly louder.

Its all stupidity..

To you I mean no offence but it is what it is.

Cheers
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by Kfed4ril(m): 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2021
Simplyleo:
The more they make noise about this Pantami, the more I prefer he remains.

If you are not a criminal, you shouldn't have problem linking your SIM with your NIN.

One thing I like about you Buharist is that you’re consistent in your stupidity,
When someone raises a point, the next thing you’ll say is because Buhari didn’t give him money,
Pantami didn’t start the NIN shit, why didn’t people come for the minister that started it during obj time, o why didn’t Nigerians come for the GEJ admin when the start the Bvn shit,
Pantami is a terrorist sympathizer, simple

2 Likes

Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by shadeyinka(m): 4:09pm On Apr 21, 2021
hotwax:

he is a muslim...he always write that on all thread to support northerners
Thanks!
I guessed as much. A true Christian will usually not start his speech with "I am a born again Christian"!
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by Ruggman: 4:10pm On Apr 21, 2021
GOTVee:

You are not whom you claim to be.
A born again Christian will never spew the trash you have done.
The holy scripture says that we shall be accoutable to our deeds or misdeeds.
How can you justify a man the claim to be happy when people are killed for not believing in what he believes?
Pantami is offering a lame apology now just to preserve his job not that he has repented or regrets his wickedness.
Nnamdi Kanu and pantami are not treading the same root.
Kanu is calling for independence of his people, just like the nationalist of yesterday who fought for Nigeria and African nations independence.
He is not asking for the killing of any body, at worst he called for self defence which is an internationally recognised human right of any individual.
Let us face the reality, Nigeria is not the only country where Nationals called for division and independence : think of Sudan, Ethiopia, Yugoslavia, Chzekoslovakia, USSR , etc. Why are we decieving ourselves here in Nigeria?.
Let us work for genuine unity or go out separate ways , there is no problem with it.
For now PANTAMI MUST GO. GO PANTAMI GO

4 Likes

Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by Freebills12: 4:12pm On Apr 21, 2021
WITH THIS ASYLUM GIVEN TO IPOB AND PUBLIC OUT CRY THAT BUHARI IS SPONSORING A TERRORIST, PANTAMI WILL BE RELIEVE OF HIS POST

1 Like

Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by OpinionCounts(m): 4:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
inoki247:
lol..

see that one crying up there what doz linking NiN have to du with someone resignation or been sacked...

NiN don dey exist before he waz appointed so the compulsory implementation will still continue...

so why you guys love the terrorist na him i never understand. n

You want to understand why those guys are crying at what is being done to pantami? I will answer you with this adage.

"A lizard is never happy when it sees a crocodile being butchered".

Decode the adage and get your answer.
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
Gbajamilia too is a slave

3 Likes

Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 21, 2021
Freebills12:
WITH THIS ASYLUM GIVEN TO IPOB AND PUBLIC OUT CRY THAT BUHARI IS SPONSORING A TERRORIST, PANTAMI WILL BE RELIEVE OF HIS POST
Honestly i see that asylum as a huge slap to the federal govt, its like uk wants to disintegrate nigeria. shocked.. These igbo guys are worrying oh. undecided
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by King44(m): 4:22pm On Apr 21, 2021
slimfit1:
The speaker has always been someone we can not rely on.
He is a wolf in sheep clothing sponsored by APC.

1 Like

Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by King44(m): 4:24pm On Apr 21, 2021
GOTVee:
Are you really a Christian or an impostor?

In as much as I am trying to avoid online prosecution but this is a matter of state and people are already dying due to the action of people like him in gvt, religious places and even on the battle ground as we speak. Sure, repentance is allowed and that is why people are not after his life rather asking for his resignation after all was he not given that position so he could serve the people? Nigerians are asking for the resignation of a man whose speech must have caused the death of hundreds and there is even another case where he was accused of saying things which led to the death of a christian student when he was a student and a leader of an Islamic organisation in the school he graduated, that is the same man who the gvt sees fit to handle a office and presideover the welfare of the people. The voice of the people is the voice of God.

This gvt is kuku a terrorist and corrupt organization so I am not surprised at all.

3 Likes

Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by mudiana(m): 4:31pm On Apr 21, 2021
GOTVee:
first of all, u re not a Christian. as for Pantami, he hasn't changed. let em probe him with Israeli's security expert and they will find his dealing with these terrorist group up until November 2020. He still supports these groups.

3 Likes

Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by olisaEze(m): 4:36pm On Apr 21, 2021
GOTVee:

Nnamdi Kanu "convicted" for what exactly and by which court?

And the fact that u so ignorantly claimed Christians shield terrible people goes to show that ure not a Christian but a northern muslim.

No other people or group name & shame pastors on baseless accusations than fellow Christians.

Stop deceiving ursef thinking ure deceiving anyone else, ur weak attempt is all too apparent. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by Beze992(f): 4:43pm On Apr 21, 2021
post=100990997:
Elume whatever,
Have you ever heard the name James Nwafor in the history of this nation?

The man who along with his fellow devils killed over 100 Anambra youths?

What have you said about that Massacre?!

Bunch of shameless hypocrites.

Reading the link below will bring tears to your eyes if you have blood flowing in your veins.

https://hallmarknews.com/chilling-tales-of-sars-brutality-the-awkuzu-abattoir/

Excerpts.....

I was tied, my hands and my legs at the back together, and I was being tortured. They just wanted me to say, Yes, I did it. Of course, I didn’t do anything, I was just 17 at that time, and I was not ready to say I did it. But the torture was too much, I couldn’t stand anymore. I had to agree that yes, I did it. Because that was the only way they said they would stop torturing me.

“The social action team came in; I had been in prison for three years, because my case was dumped in a court that was not sitting. So, they helped me to pick it up and transfer it to a court that was sitting. And they were paying my lawyer to hasten up the case. That was how I was discharged and acquitted.”

Esther’s account is one of many, and the bulk of such happened in Anambra, particularly in Awkuzu, where activists say, is the ground zero of SARS brutality in the country.

How do you actually sleep at night, we're discussing a very sensitive issue here and you're deflecting? No one is disputing the fact that Nwafor's crimes were terrible, but why bring that up now and conveniently ignore the issue at hand.

Take a good look at yourself in a mirror, do you like what you're seeing? Stop selling your conscience for crumbs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peace Accord: Sowore Is Not Even Sitting Like A Presidential Material (Pic) / Tingo Mobile Unveils Reno Omokri As Brand Ambassador, Appoints Him Into Board / Subsidy Removal: Marketers Galvanise For CNG Rollout At N100/litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.