Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion (44683 Views)

Reject Calls For Pantami’s Resignation - MURIC Tells Buhari / Gbajabiamila Faults Elumelu As Minority Leader Demands Pantami’s Resignation / Elumelu Demands Apology Over Alleged N41bn Fraud, Gives 7 Days Ultimatum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by Lovelyn451(f): 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2021
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, I'm ashamed of the level of hypocrisy displayed by we southerners especially we Christians in this incessant calls for Pantami's resignation. What has pantami done wrong for God's sake? How many of us don't have some misdeeds in the past? Why can't we practice the teachings of our lord Jesus christ who admonished us to love our neighbors as ourselves? When Nnamdi Kanu formed IPOB that later metamorphosed into a terrorist group we southerners were supporting him. Kanu was tried and convicted and became a fugitive yet we kept supporting him. Pantami has never been convicted nor tried in any court yet we are calling for his head. Are we not meant to be our brothers keeper? What proof do we Christians have to call him an extremist just because he mandated us to register for NIN. Why this sudden media trial and blackmail? Why can't we emulate northerners who always stand by themselves no matter what? Are we not ashamed that our country's name is been dragged in the mud by this baseless accusations? Pantami is going no where. We have terrible people amongst we Christians too but we shield them rather than call them out. Sometimes I'm ashamed to be a Christian. Honestly sad
pls stop being a christian, you're not fit for it, u speak like an unbeliever who is bound for hell, u speak like shaytan, u deserve to be stonned... I leave you to Allah

2 Likes

Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by Invitationn: 4:48pm On Apr 21, 2021
nero2face:
I trust Nigerians sha, whether Gbaja oppose or not, Pantami will step down or get sacked soonest...people will continue to raise the issue until even Buhari can't bear the pressure...terrorist minister
Really? grin
Going by your logic, don't you think Buhari himself should have been resigned??

1 Like

Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by Basher8583: 4:49pm On Apr 21, 2021
inoki247:
lol..

see that one crying up there what doz linking NiN have to du with someone resignation or been sacked...

NiN don dey exist before he waz appointed so the compulsory implementation will still continue...

so why you guys love the terrorist na him i never understand. n

Why you hate him is what baffles me
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by naija1stnigar(m): 4:55pm On Apr 21, 2021
Simplyleo:
The more they make noise about this Pantami, the more I prefer he remains.

If you are not a criminal, you shouldn't have problem linking your SIM with your NIN.
linking nin to your SIM is not the problem, the problem here is that terrorist pantami should not be in a position where the database of all Nigerians can be accessed OK!
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by inoki247: 4:56pm On Apr 21, 2021
Basher8583:

Why you hate him is what baffles me

I don't hate him but when I see someone who hates on other's cause his religion says that I hate that kind of person cause they can kill anyone if they're given the chance.

They don't kill to survive they kill for fun and to please there religion forgetting that they're human being before religion...

we all run the same blood so why hating on people cause your religion says so..

if you wan donate blood for hospital or kidney dey won't ask you if you're a Muslim, Christian or an herbalist

1 Like

Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by tonyson010(m): 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2021
Simplyleo:

If you are not a criminal, you shouldn't have problem linking your SIM with your NIN.

Infact, NIN should be made compulsory for voters just as it is for JAMB. That is what I want.
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by GorillaApp(m): 5:01pm On Apr 21, 2021
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, I'm ashamed of the level of hypocrisy displayed by we southerners especially we Christians in this incessant calls for Pantami's resignation. What has pantami done wrong for God's sake? How many of us don't have some misdeeds in the past? Why can't we practice the teachings of our lord Jesus christ who admonished us to love our neighbors as ourselves? When Nnamdi Kanu formed IPOB that later metamorphosed into a terrorist group we southerners were supporting him. Kanu was tried and convicted and became a fugitive yet we kept supporting him. Pantami has never been convicted nor tried in any court yet we are calling for his head. Are we not meant to be our brothers keeper? What proof do we Christians have to call him an extremist just because he mandated us to register for NIN. Why this sudden media trial and blackmail? Why can't we emulate northerners who always stand by themselves no matter what? Are we not ashamed that our country's name is been dragged in the mud by this baseless accusations? Pantami is going no where. We have terrible people amongst we Christians too but we shield them rather than call them out. Sometimes I'm ashamed to be a Christian. Honestly sad
You are not fooling anyone. If you don't desist from this rubbish of manipulation and misrepresentation, you will soon taste the wrath of God

2 Likes

Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by Crayfish09: 5:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
nero2face:
I trust Nigerians sha, whether Gbaja oppose or not, Pantami will step down or get sacked soonest...people will continue to raise the issue until even Buhari can't bear the pressure...terrorist minister

We are waiting for you. Our honorable scholar is going no where. We shall soon know that a group of entitled bastards do bot own this country
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by ibietela2(m): 5:18pm On Apr 21, 2021
GOTVee:

You are an unfortunate Christian

1 Like

Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by stormborn28(m): 5:26pm On Apr 21, 2021
GOTVee:
born again kill you there...nonsense everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by Solsix(m): 5:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
GOTVee:
I be wan curse you but as a Christian, I say make I free you

1 Like

Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by DMCY: 5:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
DarkApostle:

https://punchng.com/elumelu-demands-pantamis-resignation-gbajabiamila-blocks-motion/

Who else thinks oga at the top for CCT will be sacrificed for pantami?
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by Solsix(m): 5:42pm On Apr 21, 2021
post=100990997:
Elume whatever,
Have you ever heard the name James Nwafor in the history of this nation?

The man who along with his fellow devils killed over 100 Anambra youths?

What have you said about that Massacre?!

Bunch of shameless hypocrites.

Reading the link below will bring tears to your eyes if you have blood flowing in your veins.

https://hallmarknews.com/chilling-tales-of-sars-brutality-the-awkuzu-abattoir/

Excerpts.....

I was tied, my hands and my legs at the back together, and I was being tortured. They just wanted me to say, Yes, I did it. Of course, I didn’t do anything, I was just 17 at that time, and I was not ready to say I did it. But the torture was too much, I couldn’t stand anymore. I had to agree that yes, I did it. Because that was the only way they said they would stop torturing me.

“The social action team came in; I had been in prison for three years, because my case was dumped in a court that was not sitting. So, they helped me to pick it up and transfer it to a court that was sitting. And they were paying my lawyer to hasten up the case. That was how I was discharged and acquitted.”

Esther’s account is one of many, and the bulk of such happened in Anambra, particularly in Awkuzu, where activists say, is the ground zero of SARS brutality in the country.

Truth is far from you. When his case was raised during end sars, wille obiano sacked him and he freed the country
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by ComeToJesus: 6:03pm On Apr 21, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Public outcry will still sound louder than any gavel
Word!
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by Judgesledge(m): 6:04pm On Apr 21, 2021
GOTVee:
So your justification for pantami's retention of his portfolio is because there are equally bad Christians in government, well you may have a point there, but just imagine for a moment that a serving minister who happens to be a Christian previously expressed his delight with violent extermination of Muslims because they were termed to be unbelievers, what do you think would've been the reaction. Bros I beg , never justify a wrong deed, we should rather aspire to global best practices in terms of leadership

1 Like

Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by PHijo(m): 6:09pm On Apr 21, 2021
GOTVee:

Is Nnamdi Kanu a public servant? Some of you don't have sense! That is the sole reason this country is what it is today.

You demonized Jonathan but suddenly lost your voices under Buhari.

Bunch of hypocrites!

Fake Born again

4 Likes

Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by Pious101: 6:18pm On Apr 21, 2021
GOTVee:
born again Christian my foot...for ur mind u think u re making sense with what u said in d name of being born again? If u re ashame of being a Christian then find ur square root to the sister religion. Any body tie u....u can make ur point without claiming to be born again Christian...u think this patanmi case is about being a Muslim and a Christian...it's about doing d right thing? There are people who have been forced to resign because of an offence which they have committed in time past...my brother it's called nemesis. Someone with such ideology is not fit to occupy such sensitive position...are u more intelligent than the so called security analyst that claims patanmi is not fit to occupy that position? Abeg leave born again from this matter...being born again is not foolishness neither an act of cowardice...

1 Like

Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by AOB1: 6:36pm On Apr 21, 2021
GOTVee:
you are a fool you are not a Christian, are you not aware that Pantami was a fan of Osama bin-laden and also a fan of a terrorist group called Taliban. you are just an ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by VanOli: 6:57pm On Apr 21, 2021
GOTVee:
Malam you're a Muslim from terrorists republic stop deceiving your self

1 Like

Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by sulaak(m): 7:11pm On Apr 21, 2021
Simplyleo:

Olodo, government policies dependent on governance and processes and not the minister.

The government can still replace Patami and still complete the task of linking SIM to NIN. Try
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by geewean(m): 7:38pm On Apr 21, 2021
post=100990997:
Elume whatever,
Have you ever heard the name James Nwafor in the history of this nation?

The man who along with his fellow devils killed over 100 Anambra youths?

What have you said about that Massacre?!

Bunch of shameless hypocrites.

Reading the link below will bring tears to your eyes if you have blood flowing in your veins.

https://hallmarknews.com/chilling-tales-of-sars-brutality-the-awkuzu-abattoir/

Excerpts.....

I was tied, my hands and my legs at the back together, and I was being tortured. They just wanted me to say, Yes, I did it. Of course, I didn’t do anything, I was just 17 at that time, and I was not ready to say I did it. But the torture was too much, I couldn’t stand anymore. I had to agree that yes, I did it. Because that was the only way they said they would stop torturing me.

“The social action team came in; I had been in prison for three years, because my case was dumped in a court that was not sitting. So, they helped me to pick it up and transfer it to a court that was sitting. And they were paying my lawyer to hasten up the case. That was how I was discharged and acquitted.”

Esther’s account is one of many, and the bulk of such happened in Anambra, particularly in Awkuzu, where activists say, is the ground zero of SARS brutality in the country.

It's a laughable situation that you still don't get the substance of this thread. He is asked to resign because of his affiliation with a dreaded terrorist group called Boko haram. A man who once rejoiced at the death of certain people to them called unbeliever who According to them their offense was just because they didn't believe Mohammed.

Your pay master pantami couldn't deny it and you the one swimming in the sea of illusion is here dragging matter.

If they think they own Nigeria, they can out a call through to Abacha to give them warnings. Just a matter of Time.
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by wingmanIII: 7:47pm On Apr 21, 2021
ScamHunter:
Of course, they'll block it. The guy has even proven a worthy successor. My projection is that he, Malami or El Rufai would take over from Buhari in 2023.

Sure thing! They will be the president of arewa islamic republic. Insha allah
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by baralatie(m): 7:58pm On Apr 21, 2021
Simplyleo:

Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by baralatie(m): 8:00pm On Apr 21, 2021
sulaak:

Olodo, government policies dependent on governance and processes and not the minister.

The government can still replace Patami and still complete the task of linking SIM to NIN. Try
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by Glycosunde: 8:27pm On Apr 21, 2021
GOTVee:

What cock and bull analysis are you making. Just for supporting d ill fated ESL club chairmen and top high ranked members are resigning. Even Chelsea who has withdrawn from d ESL, their fans are still protesting that people should be sacked before they will calm down and here you are talking what you don't know. I remember a man last year who was almost disqualified for what he did while he was yet a teenager. It took d effort of his lawyers to prove that he was not convicted for the said crime b4 he could be allowed to participate. What of Rick Ross who was remove as an ambassador for a company just for rapping about carrying a girl you drank with him and became drunk home and sleeping with her. He received a lot of backlash because they said he did it without the girl consent. Imagine girl wey him don pay for but yet he lose that contract because of the talk. Let him resign. In a saner clime he would have done that but since there are people like you to always support rubbish Nigeria is where they are

Sighs.......... Drops pen

1 Like

Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by goaldynboy: 8:30pm On Apr 21, 2021
GOTVee:

You are just a terrorist headslammer who is ashamed of his headslamming religion!

We Christians don't state our religion before lying like you just did!
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by thuxzwda1: 8:56pm On Apr 21, 2021
temmytee2309:
If Shekau(oga patapata for bokoharam) joins APC today, all his sins will be forgiven
grin

Wetin b dis?
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by blaqtom(m): 9:10pm On Apr 21, 2021
GOTVee:
You should be ashamed of yourself.....a guy that rejoice over the death of a fellow human being because they are been tagged infidel should be overlooked?

1 Like

Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by koladata(m): 9:47pm On Apr 21, 2021
the only elumelu we know is tony
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by Ahamefuna0001(m): 11:11pm On Apr 21, 2021
highchief1:
hes not igbo he’s a deltan
Delta is a state and not a tribe. He's Deltan by state and Igbo by tribe. I'm done schooling you man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

★ Photo Of President Buhari With Three Of His Children / Court Stops Swearing-in Of Uche Ogar As Abia Governor / 2023 Presidential Election: Full List Of Obi's Presidential Campaign Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.