Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion (44690 Views)

Reject Calls For Pantami’s Resignation - MURIC Tells Buhari / Gbajabiamila Faults Elumelu As Minority Leader Demands Pantami’s Resignation / Elumelu Demands Apology Over Alleged N41bn Fraud, Gives 7 Days Ultimatum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by PIMPAR: 3:11pm On Apr 21, 2021
659nine:
[s][/s]

Wailing boy how are you?
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by PIMPAR: 3:12pm On Apr 21, 2021
659nine:
[s][/s]

Mr Canceller aka lazy youth, how are you?
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by Ayinde30: 3:13pm On Apr 21, 2021
what do you expect from Gbaja, when he already pledge allegiance with pataharm

1 Like

Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by Ikemoneyman: 3:14pm On Apr 21, 2021
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, I'm ashamed of the level of hypocrisy displayed by we southerners especially we Christians in this incessant calls for Pantami's resignation. What has pantami done wrong for God's sake? How many of us don't have some misdeeds in the past? Why can't we practice the teachings of our lord Jesus christ who admonished us to love our neighbors as ourselves? When Nnamdi Kanu formed IPOB that later metamorphosed into a terrorist group we southerners were supporting him. Kanu was tried and convicted and became a fugitive yet we kept supporting him. Pantami has never been convicted nor tried in any court yet we are calling for his head. Are we not meant to be our brothers keeper? What proof do we Christians have to call him an extremist just because he mandated us to register for NIN. Why this sudden media trial and blackmail? Why can't we emulate northerners who always stand by themselves no matter what? Are we not ashamed that our country's name is been dragged in the mud by this baseless accusations? Pantami is going no where. We have terrible people amongst we Christians too but we shield them rather than call them out. Sometimes I'm ashamed to be a Christian. Honestly sad
You need to eat and sleep....
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by ArmaniUhuru: 3:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
GOTVee:

You are a rude boy. I'm not your mate. I'm 49 years old and I've been born again since 1987. May the holy spirit forgive you

49 and you no get small sense.

I wish I can lay my hands on you now, I will beat 29 years from your age. Nonsense

Instead of you to go and do your findings, you are coming back to tell me your age. Your age don baff. Ode at 49.

1 Like

Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by PIMPAR: 3:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
659nine:
[s][/s]
Cry cry lazy youth, how are you?
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by caracas: 3:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, I'm ashamed of the level of hypocrisy displayed by we southerners especially we Christians in this incessant calls for Pantami's resignation. What has pantami done wrong for God's sake? How many of us don't have some misdeeds in the past? Why can't we practice the teachings of our lord Jesus christ who admonished us to love our neighbors as ourselves? When Nnamdi Kanu formed IPOB that later metamorphosed into a terrorist group we southerners were supporting him. Kanu was tried and convicted and became a fugitive yet we kept supporting him. Pantami has never been convicted nor tried in any court yet we are calling for his head. Are we not meant to be our brothers keeper? What proof do we Christians have to call him an extremist just because he mandated us to register for NIN. Why this sudden media trial and blackmail? Why can't we emulate northerners who always stand by themselves no matter what? Are we not ashamed that our country's name is been dragged in the mud by this baseless accusations? Pantami is going no where. We have terrible people amongst we Christians too but we shield them rather than call them out. Sometimes I'm ashamed to be a Christian. Honestly sad
When you see A drunk Fulani moslem

1 Like

Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by Xavi2019: 3:17pm On Apr 21, 2021
GOTVee:
Sometimes it's best to not type anything, to avoid saying stupid things like this.

3 Likes

Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by PIMPAR: 3:21pm On Apr 21, 2021
659nine:
[s][/s]
Cry cry lazy youth how are you?
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by vitusotti: 3:24pm On Apr 21, 2021
You are not a christian, not to talk of a "Born-Again"

GOTVee:

3 Likes

Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:25pm On Apr 21, 2021
undecided

Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by knightphoenix: 3:26pm On Apr 21, 2021
DarkApostle:
grin

Wailers, give up! #PantamiWillStay.. #PantamiForPresident2023.. cheesy
who be this fool....
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by Brunicekid(m): 3:26pm On Apr 21, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Public outcry will still sound louder than any gavel
Exactly!!
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by Organs(m): 3:26pm On Apr 21, 2021
inoki247:

so me I don't understand you oh so if he resign or get fired the compulsory implementation will be stopped cause I don't understand how you dey reason....

Na person invent BVN and IPPIS why are people not tagging the person that implemented it as a terrorist...

You have a point, however, in Nigeria, things like this, its better the champion completes implementation else it will just die a natural Nigerian death. YES, that should not be the case, but we both know there is no continuity of govt in Nigeria. Case in point, all the initiatives of the former IGP of police will be thrown out the window.
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by shadeyinka(m): 3:27pm On Apr 21, 2021
GOTVee:
I am ashamed of you!

Your conclusion is that it is Christians who want Pantami relieved of his job!? SMH!!

Was that the topic of your discussion in your church on Sunday?

3 Likes

Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by Kylce042(m): 3:30pm On Apr 21, 2021
DarkApostle:
grin

Wailers, give up! #PantamiWillStay.. #PantamiForPresident2023.. cheesy

Nah so northern mumu been talk for Twitter ie no teeee them kidnap him siblings. Funny is that pantami can kill u any day anytime and will feel nothing
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by Kubernetes: 3:30pm On Apr 21, 2021
missiret:

what is the correlation between the matter at hand and what you are saying?

You should know that the mafia criminals are behind Panatami removal because of
1..NIN Sim link
2.. Every Sim must me registered
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by Ayor93(m): 3:32pm On Apr 21, 2021
GOTVee:

Its obvious you're paid to type this rubbish. Your last sentence gave you away

2 Likes

Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by hotwax: 3:32pm On Apr 21, 2021
shadeyinka:

I am ashamed of you!

Your conclusion is that it is Christians who want Pantami relieved of his job!? SMH!!

Was that the topic of your discussion in your church on Sunday?

he is a muslim...he always write that on all thread to support northerners

1 Like

Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by inoki247: 3:33pm On Apr 21, 2021
Organs:

You have a point, however, in Nigeria, things like this, its better the champion completes implementation else it will just die a natural Nigerian death. YES, that should not be the case, but we both know there is no continuity of govt in Nigeria. Case in point, all the initiatives of the former IGP of police will be thrown out the window.

lol don't say that there was a continuity in BVN and IPPIS no be this present Government start BVN and IPPIS and they came it power and continue and at the same time it was stronger...

so stop supporting a terrorist if he leaves the thing ccontinue cos na for our own good...

1 Like

Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by toye440: 3:34pm On Apr 21, 2021
it's all about protecting the Islamic Ideology than moving the country forward.

1 Like

Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by Kylce042(m): 3:34pm On Apr 21, 2021
Simplyleo:
The more they make noise about this Pantami, the more I prefer he remains.

If you are not a criminal, you shouldn't have problem linking your SIM with your NIN.

Just like every other thing in the country common sense is quite expensive now. What has linking of sim got to do with a minister that is on us terror list? Even if the country is divided what do we do with people like you.

1 Like

Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by Organs(m): 3:35pm On Apr 21, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Does removing a terrorist sympathizer end the process or close the office?

Many years ago is a terrible excuse. Someone who nursed those feelings shouldn't be holding such a sensitive position.

Simple.

#PantamiOut

Read my comment again bro. You dont shoot someone down for something they said years back. You, i'm sure there were things you'd said and later regretted. Bokoharam had existed for years and carried on with their ideology which was not radical back then.
Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by Akanoaaa(m): 3:35pm On Apr 21, 2021
GOTVee:

I know you are not a Christian and if by any chance you are, you are a very big fool. If you have anything called sense, you would know the issue is not about religion. Oponu omo oshi

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures Of Amaechi During His APC Presidential Screening / PMB And Deputy Prime Minister Of UAE (Hilarious) / Peace Accord: Sowore Is Not Even Sitting Like A Presidential Material (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.