Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,593 members, 7,840,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours (18672 Views)

Kashamu Apologises To Neighbours, Commends Media / CAN Honours President Jonathan For Outstanding Xtian Humility In Service - Photo / Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by afrika(f): 11:27pm On Apr 24, 2011
what is islam?
and who is a muslim?
how does a muslim relate with this neighbor?
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by zenus(m): 11:28pm On Apr 24, 2011
The Solution is to Divide Nigeria
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by GSyntax(m): 11:38pm On Apr 24, 2011
@dem people:
Zoning is a PDP thing and even at that, you're insinuating here that PDP will always win (rig) the elections by a wide majority which, has not been the case. The architects of zoning never saw the possibility of a free and fair election. They thought it would've been business as usual.

Power will not go back to them in a very long while. Try and look at the voting patterns and the geo-political zones and see whether you can deduct one or two things.

Let me help you. When you talk about the hausa, how many are they? When you talk of the northerners, how many are they? Who and who can be classified as "the political core North"?  And have u heard of the middle belt? Do u understand what is meant by the middle belt going against a particular known voting pattern to vote for GEJ (and not necessarily PDP)?

Try and understand the demographics of the country. All sharia states voted for CPC. Even in those states, GEJ got his 25 % in most of them.

CPC didn't have the necessary structures to make impacts or inroads in the south. ANPP would've been better, had Buhari stayed with the party but its still seen as a northern party. ANPP would have gone as far as gaining more seats in the NASS and also govs, all in the north but not necessarily nationwide.

If power were to return to the "north" by 2015 or 2019 then, that power can only go as far as the middle belt and this assumes its PDP. For another party to upstage the PDP, they must first have the necessary geo-political coverage and clout around the country in other to do this which, is not possible due to all other parties being seen as regional parties.

Another reason why the Hausa/Fulani would not win the presidency is cos of the middle belt. As from this election and for any free and fair election, the middle belt is much likely to follow the pattern of a united south. And so, that leaves you with only 2 zones (NW and NE) which are not enough to make an impact. Infact, power can be alternated between the MB, SE, SS and SW as from now on.

It'll be difficult for the NW and NE to produce another presido in many years. This is the end of the Hausa-Fulani oligarchy.

I think I agree with u here. If we continue with conducting free and fair elections in the further, clinching the number one position by any Hausa-Fulani politician must be a hard nut to crack. In my own opinion, this post presidential election violence has only served to widen the already big divide, and further severed greatly, the opportunities of NW & NE politicians as far the presidential position is concerned!
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by DeSheikh(m): 11:57pm On Apr 24, 2011
Cyborg2011:

Untold Story.

For some of you who really have close relatives in Kaduna, and whom will not hide things to you, please ask them about the untold and never reported massacre killing of Muslims in Southern Kaduna in the recent crisis.

They fact is that over 500 Muslims have been killed in those towns, they also killed large number of passengers coming back from the south trying to pass through kaduna.

Last I heard from bbc, one muslim described that he witnessed the burial of over 200 Muslims in a mass grave (mostly passengers and Muslims living Christian cities around southern kaduna.

Its pity, mind you muslims heard this all over the North, it really happened, it was quite unfortunate, I personally do not and will never support killing of innocent people be it Christians or Muslims, but found this forum quite disappointing, all you can read from this forum is lies and exaggerated stories everywhere, bashing and abusive and some time misquoting religious verses to support ones selfish interest, and believe me some of these words somebody can never say it on you face to face.

The fact is that, so much people have been killed in the north during this crisis, BELIEVE IT OR NOT, if you can get all the number of the victims, the majority are Muslims, which I know some of the ignorant here in Nairaland would find it difficult to believe simple because they either hate Muslims 200%, or are not even living in Nigeria, or they simply hate anything Islam, hausa/fulani etc.

Hoping to find some honest people around southern kaduna who can really tell you how they slaughter  Muslim womens and children and throw them into the well.

Many eye witness have confirmed this, so as long as Nigeria will be one, the killing from both side must be stop, else as some suggest it will be better to split it leaving south with Americans who will definitely install a puppet president or else instigate tribal war, infact I proved to the world they can stop at nothing when it comes to oil.

As some of you might know, real northerners wouldn't mind splitting simply because they are presently surviving without benefiting from it, all we know is that some few elites/politicians from north benefits from the budget with some few project for the states here and there.

Countless countries are surviving without oil simply importing it to their country, which I believe the north can afford that.

Nevertheless, Muslims in the north will never forget the history of massacres of Muslims in: Zangon Kataf, Kafanchan, Jos etc.

The worse case scenario is that if the politicians will keep on telling people lies, and the youth will never get educated, wandering around without anything to do, expect more of these to come, that's the fact, because majority of these un-educated youths in the north have reached the level of not even ready to listen to anybody, I repeat anybody, whoever tell you there is a single body controlling these youths, he is deceiving you and it is a lie, they abuse, burn down houses of imams and malams supporting pdp, (ask people in kaduna to confirm), emirs's place (kano), many were killed while in the process of burning down the emir of Zaria's place, we already know some key pdp politicians who will never ever try to visit their home own or their community may be except with extreme security cover.

All I know is that some of these uncontrolled youths use this opportunity of course to cause mayhem brutal killing of innocent Christians, corpers, and burn churches, its quite unfortunate, there is no a single honest educated and God fearing Northerner supporting this, am not saying you have to be believe me on this, if you don't to hell with you, i don't care, I just have to tell the facts on the ground being a person who really know how these youth think based on what is on the ground and what is going on in the Northern Nigerian politics.

Cheers.
I believe u. my sister and her family narrowly escaped from Narayi Highcost. My secretary (a xtian) recounted to me in vivid details how many of her muslim neighbours (most of them non-hausas) were murdered plus the hausa maiguards and gatemen by the southern Kaduna xtians. She said she was shocked to see fellow xtians murdering muslims (she had just moved there with her family about a year ago because they weren't feeling safe in Northern Kaduna).The instances are too numerous to mention.

The truth is that the media never mentions it when it is the muslims that are the victims. It's the same thing in Jos.

This by no means justifies the actions of our murderous kin. Like someone rightly pointed out, these guys are the area boys of the north. Most enlightened Hausa-fulanis and Muslims do not take part in or support violence. The problem however, is that they hardly speak up against it or strive to prevent it. We need to unite with one voice against violence to prevent it, and to nip it in the bud if it occurs. We must also preach the true peaceful Islam (not the misinterpreted one as presented by one of the posters above, which unfortunately, is the version largely taught to our youths today).

Allah says in the Qur'an; "Whoever kills a person, it would be as though he killed all mankind; and whoever saves a life, it would be as though he saved all mankind."

Mr. Bologi, may Peace be your lot here & in the next life.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by thehomer: 12:26am On Apr 25, 2011
I hope the man identified the would-be murderers to the police.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by naijashare: 12:38am On Apr 25, 2011
I think this post is not aimed at discussing, condemning or even defending any religious matter,

but Yet Answering Posts on  Religion is very difficult ,  expectially in Nigeria

reason because is its very complicated, 

HAUSA/FULANI VS ISLAM VS MUSLIM VS QURAN VS NORTHERNERS VS SOUTHERNERS VS CHRISTIANITY  VS BIBLE VS CHRISTIANS VS HUMAN VS GOD

So i will rather, enjoin us to be a little more patient about others Region or Religion,

Personally, i have learned to cope with people from different Religion and i dont have problem with the diversity of religions around.

God Bless Nigeria
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by jasman1: 12:51am On Apr 25, 2011
That was good but, one will be foolish,I MEAN VERY FOOLISH, to trust the Muslims in the North. How can you foolishly trust someone whose god wants you dead?. That will not be a smart thing to do, I'm sorry.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by agabaI23(m): 1:14am On Apr 25, 2011
Thank God for this man.

he said, 'they have were not brought up like us' which buttresses the point that these kids should be provided with western education
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by Goriola83: 2:25am On Apr 25, 2011
I dont think that guy is a muslim,
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by Ayodhejjy(m): 3:14am On Apr 25, 2011
[color=#006600][/color] nawa for dis nothener o, God bles ds man sha
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by naijaking1: 3:36am On Apr 25, 2011
In many progressive societies, Mr Bologi, the muslim good samaritan would recieve many humanitarian awards and commendations. In Nigeria, it's the criminal assailants that will be rewarded eventually. That's really what's wrong with us.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by farolee(m): 3:41am On Apr 25, 2011
This is not about religion ,it's all about tribal sentiments.Are there no muslims in the SW? Has a sw muslim killed and burn properties,cos of foolish excuse. Why is it that the hausa/fulanis hate other tribes.hausa muslim will never pray in yoruba mosques,they see a yoruba muslim as infidel.there leaders have stolen more money than anyone from this part of the world,yet all they could produce is almajaris.i only pity the Ibos and yorubas that go to the north to live.let us understand our differences,not pretending as if we are the same.we are not the same.GEJ,must enforce laws even if they don't like it.JTF came to port harcourt to enforce the law of the land.Army should be on street of the north to enforce peace and order.GEJ should wake up to his responsibility.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by okgerald(m): 3:46am On Apr 25, 2011
They are suffering from poverty and pure illiteracy, these people need serious and good education, then they can stop the animalistic behaviours.

Kudos to the brave Muslim brother.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by jamest3(m): 5:07am On Apr 25, 2011
Cyborg2011:

Untold Story.

For some of you who really have close relatives in Kaduna, and whom will not hide things to you, please ask them about the untold and never reported massacre killing of Muslims in Southern Kaduna in the recent crisis.

They fact is that over 500 Muslims have been killed in those towns, they also killed large number of passengers coming back from the south trying to pass through kaduna.

Last I heard from bbc, one muslim described that he witnessed the burial of over 200 Muslims in a mass grave (mostly passengers and Muslims living Christian cities around southern kaduna.

Its pity, mind you muslims heard this all over the North, it really happened, it was quite unfortunate, I personally do not and will never support killing of innocent people be it Christians or Muslims, but found this forum quite disappointing, all you can read from this forum is lies and exaggerated stories everywhere, bashing and abusive and some time misquoting religious verses to support ones selfish interest, and believe me some of these words somebody can never say it on you face to face.

The fact is that, so much people have been killed in the north during this crisis, BELIEVE IT OR NOT, if you can get all the number of the victims, the majority are Muslims, which I know some of the ignorant here in Nairaland would find it difficult to believe simple because they either hate Muslims 200%, or are not even living in Nigeria, or they simply hate anything Islam, hausa/fulani etc.

Hoping to find some honest people around southern kaduna who can really tell you how they slaughter  Muslim womens and children and throw them into the well.

Many eye witness have confirmed this, so as long as Nigeria will be one, the killing from both side must be stop, else as some suggest it will be better to split it leaving south with Americans who will definitely install a puppet president or else instigate tribal war, infact I proved to the world they can stop at nothing when it comes to oil.

As some of you might know, real northerners wouldn't mind splitting simply because they are presently surviving without benefiting from it, all we know is that some few elites/politicians from north benefits from the budget with some few project for the states here and there.

Countless countries are surviving without oil simply importing it to their country, which I believe the north can afford that.

Nevertheless, Muslims in the north will never forget the history of massacres of Muslims in: Zangon Kataf, Kafanchan, Jos etc.

The worse case scenario is that if the politicians will keep on telling people lies, and the youth will never get educated, wandering around without anything to do, expect more of these to come, that's the fact, because majority of these un-educated youths in the north have reached the level of not even ready to listen to anybody, I repeat anybody, whoever tell you there is a single body controlling these youths, he is deceiving you and it is a lie, they abuse, burn down houses of imams and malams supporting pdp, (ask people in kaduna to confirm), emirs's place (kano), many were killed while in the process of burning down the emir of Zaria's place, we already know some key pdp politicians who will never ever try to visit their home own or their community may be except with extreme security cover.

All I know is that some of these uncontrolled youths use this opportunity of course to cause mayhem brutal killing of innocent Christians, corpers, and burn churches, its quite unfortunate, there is no a single honest educated and God fearing Northerner supporting this, am not saying you have to be believe me on this, if you don't to hell with you, i don't care, I just have to tell the facts on the ground being a person who really know how these youth think based on what is on the ground and what is going on in the Northern Nigerian politics.

Cheers.

It's unfortunate to have this situation in our beloved country but as much as it's shocking to hear what went down in southern kaduna I must remind all that the peace loving people of southern kaduna never start any trouble (lots of evidence here). Their reactions are always in response to what the Hausa's have started. After all science says "to every action there's an equal and/or opposite reaction". The truth must be upheld at all times, no hard feelings.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by ddpriest: 6:20am On Apr 25, 2011
Only the eyes that have beheld mob violence would appreciate what this man has done. May the Almighty reward him for his acts of bravery on behalf of his fellow human and have mercy on these young boys and those instigating this devilish hatred in their heart,
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by dayokanu(m): 6:27am On Apr 25, 2011
dem_people:

Just cos we have opposing views doesn't mean I'm talking trash. After a paradigm shift in voting patterns, we're now talking about a new type of electioneering in 9ja.

Your mind is stalk in Old Nigerian Voting Patterns. Let talk about the new dawn. Good morning. cool

What are your opposing views? That NC are part of the oppressed? WHen facts points to it that they are the oppresors
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by Effiko(m): 6:40am On Apr 25, 2011
BRAVO Mr. Bologi , i wish muslims cud be lyk U but unfortunately most of em are otherwise
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by 3kay945(m): 6:50am On Apr 25, 2011
The man will be rewarded,, and those abokis are purely animals.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by ditimiya(m): 6:52am On Apr 25, 2011
"I kept remembering the prophet, Mohammed," he said. "He urged us to live our lives in such a way that other people would come to admire our way of life and become Muslims themselves. Is anyone going to become a Muslim with the kind of violence shown by those boys?" if any muslims that sees this thing this man did they should think again. He said the boys were young but i tell you they are in the pay roll of some big shot of that town. and this young boys will always pay for that blood they have taken one day.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by skullbaba: 7:01am On Apr 25, 2011
This bastards are not doing JIHAD.the major problem they are facing is education, they lack boTh Islamic and wEstern
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by InkedNerd(f): 7:12am On Apr 25, 2011
Omg, it saddens me that my people can commit such atrocities both Muslims and non-Muslims. Smmfh, its bad enough that non-Africans do bad things to us but must we add onto the madness and do harm to one another? Honestly, this story brought tears to my eyes. That man truly was a hero. I'm not religious but I will say this, he will surely be repaid for his actions. Whether Islam, Christianity, Judaism, etc. what sort of religion would condone such violence?!?!?!
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by BetaThings: 7:47am On Apr 25, 2011
Goriola83:

And Rev King is not a christian; Neither is Bush ( http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110422/ap_on_re_us/us_elbaradei_memoir ), or the Pope that celebrated the St bartholomews day Massacre, or the one that participated in the Battle of Lepanto, no, the French Wars of Religion were not fought by christians
Yes, the IRA members are not christians.
The recent violence in Akwa Ibom were wrought by muslims
The man says he is a muslim and you are contradicting that behind a computer from miles away!

Effiko:

BRAVO Mr. Bologi , i wish muslims cud be lyk U but unfortunately most of em are otherwise

Most are not? Please tell me how many muslims have you personally interacted with - in school, neighbourhood, business etc

A lot of you guys have propaganda sewn tight into your brain
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by ibrutex(m): 7:48am On Apr 25, 2011
Quote' Good man. Too bad the majority of
muslims support "Education is
a Sin" and Al Queda.

My friend not all muslims are bad, d religion neva tot us to exterminat fellow lives , those boys commiting dis act in d north r illetrates, touts , hoodlums and al monjere s (street begars). I realy comend dis man brave act .
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by Effiko(m): 8:01am On Apr 25, 2011
Goriola83:

hahahaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

datz funny
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by gists: 8:12am On Apr 25, 2011
BetaThings:

And Rev King is not a christian; Neither is Bush ( http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110422/ap_on_re_us/us_elbaradei_memoir ), or the Pope that celebrated the St bartholomews day Massacre, or the one that participated in the Battle of Lepanto, no, the French Wars of Religion were not fought by christians
Yes, the IRA members are not christians.
The recent violence in Akwa Ibom were wrought by muslims
The man says he is a muslim and you are contradicting that behind a computer from miles away!

Most are not? Please tell me how many muslims have you personally interacted with - in school, neighbourhood, business etc

A lot of you guys have propaganda sewn tight into your brain

Pls don't mind the guy/babe. Its obvious some people will say (write) anything without thinking just to express their anti-Buhari; anti-North; anti-Muslim; anti-Islam sentiments. This one is just an exceptional case of stupidity from an individual with 1-digit I.Q
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by Timijo(m): 8:41am On Apr 25, 2011
@Balogi, I want to disagree wit sum of wat u hav said because I was born and brot up in kaduna and am stil living there. I had witnesed al d crisis dat has hapend in kaduna. These crisis were started by muslims e.g. The sharia and d miss world crisis. We hav also heard abt some of d elite muslims who use their wealth to acquire weapon and prepare the foolish ones for war. Not only that, in d recent crisis, some muslims were caught in kawo area as they were carring local bomb and the house where they manufacture local bombs and rifles was discovere. Wat can u say to dis and the boko haram group? Are they not muslims? U said dat muslims were badly killed in d southern part of kad. Do u knw dat the muslims also attacked d christians among dem and killed dem mercilesly. Infact, on saturday 16 night two muslims were brought in a sienna car to kabala west where I live. They threw bomb into an hotel. Where did the poor muslims get money to buy the bomb? Pls answer me. The crisis in kafanchan started on Tuesday when they heard about how the muslims attacked d christians and burnt churches. Let me tel u, Christians are peaceful people but they wil not fold their hands watching some fools killing them. During the last crisis an hausa man that was caught was led to angwar muazu freely. Please tell your muslims brother to stop theirt violence. Thank you.
james-t:

It's unfortunate to have this situation in our beloved country but as much as it's shocking to hear what went down in southern kaduna I must remind all that the peace loving people of southern kaduna never start any trouble (lots of evidence here). Their reactions are always in response to what the Hausa's have started. After all science says "to every action there's an equal and/or opposite reaction". The truth must be upheld at all times, no hard feelings.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 25, 2011
huever wrote dis story is a good story teller,
Tryn to make us chillax abi??
E no work man!
Hw cum dere*z no pix or even a video 4 us to watch??
We*r smarter dan dis dudez!
Fucckk da fuckeers.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by cameronese(m): 9:13am On Apr 25, 2011
Well, no eye witness, are there?
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 25, 2011
One good muslim in Ten million, hahahah. let me tell u, if nine out of ten men passing your street are blind, what we say is that blind men are passing. so all i know is northern nigerian muslims are animalistic and barbaric. We are not supposed to stay in one country with such beasts. I am so tired of these morons. North should stay on their own haba. why killing innocent pipo(christians always) at every little unreasonable issue. I hate muslims with all my being with no aplology,
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by Brite02(m): 9:47am On Apr 25, 2011
Thankgod for that guy! He's a example of a good nigerian unbiased, however to those unholy miscriants who kill to satisfy their foolish beliefs/desire let them come to the south exhibit these acts and see.

To that good samaritan God/Allah bless ya, i still believe there are hausas(muslims) who are God fearing and respectable. . .
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by kasiem(m): 11:04am On Apr 25, 2011
Take it or live it, islam is a religion of cannibals! Some guys are complaining of poor education as the cause of the violence. Okay, if i may ask was muttallab an illiterate, or was Osama an almajiri ? Educate a muslim and he'll become a suicide bomber, that's the bitter truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bullet-proof Cars: Court Bars EFCC From Inviting Oduah / IST Presents 2015 Budget To Reps For 2016 / "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.