Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (50811 Views)

Dalai Lama Condemns Attacks On Muslims by Buddhist Monks / Letter Of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastry / Letter Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by GhostFaceKiller: 4:08pm On Jan 13, 2013
adaybayor:

you are doing a good job at making me see how senseless you are, how does scheming "translate" to "deceiving"? oh, actually i am supposed to let my enemy know my plan, now i know i actually under-estimated you $tupidity

and who by the way is the enemy? generally speaking the infidel? specifically speaking ; non muslims?
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by GhostFaceKiller: 4:09pm On Jan 13, 2013
adaybayor:

atleast, we are not hypocrites?

no one gets to my father except, through me.....yet you fools cant simply see that my "father" is above me and you take me for your "god"

what set of people can be more senseless?

who told you that xtian take Jesus as a God? and I will let you know that Jesus was mentioned 20 times more than mohammed in his quaran
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by omomame: 4:11pm On Jan 13, 2013
papa giddy: confusion, confusion, islam is confusing and causing confusion.ahhh?? islam is d greatest problem in dis world honestly!!

pls kindly rephrase your statements. Islam is not, have not and will neva be a problem talkless of greatest.... i tink u shld be able to identify the diffrent btw a religion and those who practice it......
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by adaybayor(m): 4:11pm On Jan 13, 2013
GhostFaceKiller:

and who by the way is the enemy? generally speaking the infidel? specifically speaking ; non muslims?

now you are asking a sensible Q.
the enemies are those who come against you, you aint allowed to start a fight for Allah is not pleased with the transgressors.
i hope you get my point
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by adaybayor(m): 4:13pm On Jan 13, 2013
GhostFaceKiller:

who told you that xtian take Jesus as a God? and I will let you know that Jesus was mentioned 20 times more than mohammed in his quaran

please do not modify this quote.....so who is the xtian god? has he a name?
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by jamil2(m): 4:14pm On Jan 13, 2013
rafhell:

muslims love to live in denial because it is impossible for them to accept the truth and the facts because the very essence of their belief is deceit, fallacy and evil.

raf-hell I must ignore you and any other sane person because the four letters end with your name have said it all.
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by GhostFaceKiller: 4:16pm On Jan 13, 2013
adaybayor:

please do not modify this quote.....so who is the xtian god? has he a name?

Jehovah and HE is not the same as your allah
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by Lordlexy: 4:18pm On Jan 13, 2013
Is our moslem brothers nt aware of d leta, y d killing n d hatred. y d killing of innocent xtian in d church.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 13, 2013
abibio2001:
No one of the nation (Muslims) is to disobey the covenant till the Last Day (end of the world).

http://www.islamic-study.org/saint_catherine_monastery.htm

The letter IMO, clearly stated when the whole good relationship will end : the end of the world .
Ladies and gentlemen, i present to you the end of the world.
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by adaybayor(m): 4:25pm On Jan 13, 2013
GhostFaceKiller:

Jehovah and HE is not the same as your allah

oh i need a proper definition of the jehovah

then who is jesus?

why do you xtians say jesus is lord?

why do you xtians respect jesus more than you respect jehovah?

i need good and clear answers!!!
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by SURYSuri(f): 4:30pm On Jan 13, 2013
uromi.com:
must arab people get bear bear me don tıre for all these mallam face self grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
have you forgotten so fast that Jesus is also portrayed to have bear bear?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by jadajada: 4:31pm On Jan 13, 2013
i hope islam will soon be history.
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by tintingz(m): 4:33pm On Jan 13, 2013
nollywood20: I am not here to patronize Muslims or the majority of fake "Christians" here who have failed to find the facts on the origins of Islam.

I have worked for Muslims and "Christians" and I have found Muslims to be among the most honest of Nigerians. But I must still say the TRUTH.

7 Therefore Jesus said again, “Very truly I tell you, I am the gate for the sheep. 8 All who have come before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep have not listened to them. 9 I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved.[a] They will come in and go out, and find pasture. 10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.
~ John 10:7, (New International Version)

6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
~ John 14:6 (New King James Version).

EVERY TRUE CHRISTIAN MUST PREACH THIS AND DEFEND IT TO THE LAST BREATH. THERE IS NO OTHER WAY EXCEPT THROUGH JESUS CHRIST. ANYTHING CONTRARY IS FALSE. THE ANTICHRIST COMES EVEN AS AN ANGEL OF LIGHT. BUT AS JESUS CHRIST SAID, BY THEIR FRUITS YOU SHALL KNOW THEM. CHECK ALL THE DISCIPLES OF JESUS CHRIST AND HOW THEY LIVED AND DIED AFTER HIS RESURRECTION AND ASCENSION. HOW MANY OF THEM WAGED WARS? HOW MANY OF THEM MARRIED UNDER AGE GIRLS? PLEASE, DON'T QUOTE THE KINGS AND CRUSADERS WHO LATER FOUGHT AGAINST MUSLIMS AND OTHERS ON ERRANDS THAT JESUS CHRIST NEVER SENT THEM.
lol... since your username is nollywood dont expect people to believe in your false and lies script you have been posting cuz its all fairy tales ok grin grin
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by chloride6: 4:33pm On Jan 13, 2013
dis question is posed to all muhammad defending dudes. In the letter he requested protection for christains in his kingdom what of those not under? Like southern Nigeria? Slaughter them for sushi?
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by jadajada: 4:35pm On Jan 13, 2013
Lordlexy: Is our moslem brothers nt aware of d leta, y d killing n d hatred. y d killing of innocent xtian in d church.
muhamed neva wrote d letter wit sincerity, i guess he mean d opposite.
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by GhostFaceKiller: 4:37pm On Jan 13, 2013
adaybayor:

oh i need a proper definition of the jehovah

then who is jesus?

why do you xtians say jesus is lord?

why do you xtians respect jesus more than you respect jehovah?

i need good and clear answers!!!

All Power is from God. God sent Jesus to save mankind. Christians know Jesus as an interceder for God and themselves and because He saved them. We pray and mention Jesus as Lord and not God which are totally two different things.
The trinity theory is from Catholism which isn't in my opinion have nothing to do with Christ and Christianity as it celebrates the image of the virgin mary above the body of Christ which is the church.

Now look at you...got me all preaching my grandma sermons to ya!
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by tintingz(m): 4:39pm On Jan 13, 2013
adaybayor:

atleast, we are not hypocrites?

no one gets to my father except, through me.....yet you fools cant simply see that my "father" is above me and you take me for your "god"

what set of people can be more senseless?
dont mind that lost sheep...cant you see his name raf-hell grin grin
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by jadajada: 4:40pm On Jan 13, 2013
islam has done and is still doing more harm than good.
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by vanstanzy(m): 4:41pm On Jan 13, 2013
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by tintingz(m): 4:42pm On Jan 13, 2013
GhostFaceKiller:

All Power is from God. God sent Jesus to save mankind. Christians know Jesus as an interceder for God and themselves and because He saved them. We pray and mention Jesus as Lord and not God which are totally two different things.
The trinity theory is from Catholism which isn't in my opinion have nothing to do with Christ and Christianity as it celebrates the image of the virgin mary above the body of Christ which is the church.

ofcos you just killed ya trinitarian holyghost mr. Ghost-Face-Killer grin grin
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by adaybayor(m): 4:45pm On Jan 13, 2013
GhostFaceKiller:

i must say i appreciate that, so going by you xtians standard then your opinion shows you are not a good xtian

how can you be a xtian without accepting trinity? i know xtianity is polytheism
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 13, 2013
Be that as it may, its not wise to mock other purples religion.
You feel wrong in your core when you do it. Mocking is what turns people away.
Don't undo what God has been incubating in someones life because of your foolish tongue.

Speak with love in a manner of discuss.
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by mmmustapha(m): 4:46pm On Jan 13, 2013
GhostFaceKiller:

wetin dey worry this one undecided undecided undecided undecided
go n see ur doctor
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by adaybayor(m): 4:49pm On Jan 13, 2013
tintingz: ofcos you just killed ya trinitarian holyghost mr. Ghost-Face-Killer grin grin

abeg, leave me and my guy.......smile
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by Truckpusher(m): 4:50pm On Jan 13, 2013
It's high time that black people especially Nigerians begin to look beyond religion, ethnicity and region and see themselves as one people, one nation and one destiny because nobody will ever love you more than the way you love yourselves.....in this world it's survival of the fittest and right now we are down.
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by GhostFaceKiller: 4:51pm On Jan 13, 2013
adaybayor:

i must say i appreciate that, so going by you xtians standard then your opinion shows you are not a good xtian

how can you be a xtian without accepting trinity? i know xtianity is polytheism

dont play st00pid. Christians believe in only one God through the teachings of Jesus Christ. Catholism was a mixed blend of pagan worship and early Christianity and was institutionalized as the Church of Rome after the conversion of the first Roman Catholic Pope, Constantinople.
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by GhostFaceKiller: 4:54pm On Jan 13, 2013
The true trinity represents God (the Father), the Son (Jesus Christ) and the spirit (soul of man)

Metaphorically this represents the adoption of Jesus teachings of love , Jehovah as God and the soul of man.
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by adaybayor(m): 4:55pm On Jan 13, 2013
GhostFaceKiller:

dont play st00pid. Christians believe in only one God through the teachings of Jesus Christ. Catholism was a mixed blend of pagan worship and early Christianity and was institutionalized as the Church of Rome after the conversion of the first Roman Catholic Pope, Constantinople.

what are you? i will only get you more and more confused...you better hope no catholic see this
i also know catholics are probably the most dominant of xtian sects.
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by tayejay(m): 4:55pm On Jan 13, 2013
cogitoErgo: I tnk dis s anoda NL dilusion! Does dis document realy exist? Den y do muslims kill christians, burn and loot churches, especialy n northern nigeria? I tnk all most islamic leaders n northern nigeria are headng straigt fo hell, fo misguidng dere folowers
[color=#990000][/color]

U are still misguided, islamic extremists, particularly are guilty of these. And mind u pple commit sins; Christians, muslims, pagans, etc, and these sins can take place anywhere. Only God judges or His judgement upholds.
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by GhostFaceKiller: 4:57pm On Jan 13, 2013
But this trinity trivial should be the least of your problems as muslims.

For example, why did Ayeesha kill the Prophet?

also why did Mohammed switch from Jerusalem to the location of a meteorite rock in a desolate desert?

Why did Mohammed accept polytheism only to say it was from the devil?

do you know that your prophet suffered from chronic gonorhea? thats why he bends down and piss and has to wash off that mucus or use a stick to get rid of it if there is no water.
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by adaybayor(m): 4:57pm On Jan 13, 2013
GhostFaceKiller: The true trinity represents God (the Father), the Son (Jesus Christ) and the spirit (soul of man)

Metaphorically this represents the adoption of Jesus teachings of love , Jehovah as God and the soul of man.

stop confusing yourself, does this make any sense to you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia / Man Beaten For Sleeping Unclad In A Mosque And Using Quran As Pillow (Photo) / The Girl Who Turned Into A Monkeyafter She Threw The Holy Quran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.