Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (50807 Views)

Dalai Lama Condemns Attacks On Muslims by Buddhist Monks / Letter Of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastry / Letter Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by GhostFaceKiller: 4:59pm On Jan 13, 2013
adaybayor:

what are you? i will only get you more and more confused...you better hope no catholic see this
i also know catholics are probably the most dominant of xtian sects.

what i have written is there for you to decipher if you can comprehend written text, you boko.
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by adaybayor(m): 5:05pm On Jan 13, 2013
GhostFaceKiller: But this trinity trivial should be the least of your problems as muslims.

For example, why did Ayeesha kill the Prophet?

also why did Mohammed switch from Jerusalem to the location of a meteorite rock in a desolate desert?

Why did Mohammed accept polytheism only to say it was from the devil?

do you know that your prophet suffered from chronic gonorhea? thats why he bends down and piss and has to wash off that mucus or use a stick to get rid of it if there is no water.

must you keep spewing rubbish, i thought we were having a sensible discussion.
aisha didnt kill the prophet, he died a natural death so, be careful what you say.

kahabah was built by abraham so, how is it your problem problem where we face in prayers?

another gaff from you, anybody can suffer from disease....u bend down to prevent urine splashing on your body cos you cant pray with an unclean body.

what nonsense, mohammad accept polytheism? u suffer from "moronism"
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by adaybayor(m): 5:07pm On Jan 13, 2013
GhostFaceKiller:

what i have written is there for you to decipher if you can comprehend written text, you boko.

and i...iot is calling me boko
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by rushda29: 5:08pm On Jan 13, 2013
cogitoErgo: I tnk dis s anoda NL dilusion! Does dis document realy exist? Den y do muslims kill christians, burn and loot churches, especialy n northern nigeria? I tnk all most islamic leaders n northern nigeria are headng straigt fo hell, fo misguidng dere folowers

Any muslim who understands the teaching of Islam knows that they aren't supposed to terrorise people. One of the most important things Islam teaches is that muslims should be merciful and compassionate and not force anyone to become muslim. It's sad that some people exploit others for their own wicked ends and make it seem like Islam is a violent religion when it really isn't.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by GhostFaceKiller: 5:17pm On Jan 13, 2013
adaybayor:

must you keep spewing rubbish, i thought we were having a sensible discussion.
aisha didnt kill the prophet, he died a natural death so, be careful what you say.

kahabah was built by abraham so, how is it your problem problem where we face in prayers?

another gaff from you, anybody can suffer from disease....u bend down to prevent urine splashing on your body cos you cant pray with an unclean body.

what nonsense, mohammad accept polytheism? u suffer from "moronism"

first abraham never had anything to do with the kabbah. this is muslim horseshiit

2. ayesha did kill the prophet because she was a jealous little brat who happened to cheat on mohammed one nite after he(mohammed) went to spend the nite with his brand new bride. rumours of her infidelity were already having the rumor mongers talking in downtown mecca. she did what she had to do and formed an alliance with Abu Bakr who eventually became the first Caliph of Islam afte mohammed's death and the killing of his nephew (who was supposed to be his annoited heir). This is the begining of the sunni vs shiite b.s. that has been going on for 1400yrs now.

3. Mohammed is not supposed to be anybody, he afterall is the prophet of God. Prophets in both the old and new testament performed miracles yours just hapopens to go to the mountain and catch clapp on the way.

4. Yes your flexible prophet at one point was hoodwinked to accept all religions in mecca and the kabbah as their shrine in return to be one of the town's administrator, something he gleefully agreed to only to find out it was used by the meccans to expose him as not being a prophet but a power hungry vermin. He was chased out of town with enough mockery. This is where the term satanic verses comes into mind were he (mohammed) declared afterwards that he was deceived by the devil.
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by YesBwoss: 5:22pm On Jan 13, 2013
@Poster
I'm afraid that is not what Islam as about. Islam is a largely hate-driven and violence-promoting ideology. The more I read about Islam, the more convinced I am that it is a really dangerous cult of sex, slavery and death. Please note that I do not hate Muslims (I am not even a 'Christian'), rather I am worried for them; hell! I'm worried for us all.

Mohammed was caravan raider (Read an armed robber), a mass-murderer and a mass slave master. By his own confession, he was possessed by Satan for a whole year, he was afraid of demons, his Qur'an has verses inserted by Satan and he died without knowing whether he was going to heaven or hell. All of these happened while he was supposedly a prophet of Allah! Well, I don't disagree that he was a prophet of Allah, but I am sure he was never a prophet of God, because in my opinion, the Allah of Islam is definitely not the same God of the Bible.
All the bombers and other terrorists murdering innocent people around the world are only following the correct teachings Mohammed and the right interpretations of the Qu'ran and authentic Hadiths. Most Muslims are not violent or hateful, rather they are a peace-loving people like you and I, but their beliefs, if followed properly, have greater potential for violence than any other religion on earth.

Islam is incompatible with equality of humankind, it is inherently intolerant of other religions (except where those other religions submit to it!) Just look around the 'home' of Islam i.e. the Middle East, res ipso facto. All I have stated here are completely verifiable! I sincerely hope more people will carry out their own research about this 'religion' too.

6 Likes

Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by Kachi188(m): 5:22pm On Jan 13, 2013
Its funny how muslims try to paint thier religion as 'peaceful'..but it gets pathetic wen the only evidence dey can present is from 600A.D, wel, if that document is original & true, good 4 him...his other actions seem to contradict this his statement....like d Bible says, ''a blessing and a curse is set b4 us'', choose d right one, JESUS, is the only way to GOD.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by adaybayor(m): 5:29pm On Jan 13, 2013
GhostFaceKiller:

first abraham never had anything to do with the kabbah. this is muslim horseshiit

2. ayesha did kill the prophet because she was a jealous little brat who happened to cheat on mohammed one nite after he(mohammed) went to spend the nite with his brand new bride. rumours of her infidelity were already having the rumor mongers talking in downtown mecca. she did what she had to do and formed an alliance with Abu Bakr who eventually became the first Caliph of Islam afte mohammed's death and the killing of his nephew (who was supposed to be his annoited heir). This is the begining of the sunni vs shiite b.s. that has been going on for 1400yrs now.

3. Mohammed is not supposed to be anybody, he afterall is the prophet of God. Prophets in both the old and new testament performed miracles yours just hapopens to go to the mountain and catch clapp on the way.

4. Yes your flexible prophet at one point was hoodwinked to accept all religions in mecca and the kabbah as their shrine in return to be one of the town's administrator, something he gleefully agreed to only to find out it was used by the meccans to expose him as not being a prophet but a power hungry vermin. He was chased out of town with enough mockery. This is where the term satanic verses comes into mind were he (mohammed) declared afterwards that he was deceived by the devil.

you are still talking nonsense,

so, at what age did the prophet die? in what circumstances did he die?

stfu, he didnt suffer from any disease!!!....did jacob not loose his site? was he not a prophet?

talk of brainless folks, you are one of them
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by GhostFaceKiller: 5:32pm On Jan 13, 2013
adaybayor:

you are still talking nonsense,

so, at what age did the prophet die? in what circumstances did he die?

stfu, he didnt suffer from any disease!!!....did jacob not loose his site? was he not a prophet?

talk of brainless folks, you are one of them

mohammed died when he was 63. ten years after he began his career as a prophet.

He was poisoned by Aisha in conspiracy with Abu Bakr and Her Father who believed they would be schemed out of things if they did not act quickly.

p.s. Jacob was not a prophet in any sense of the word prophet
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by adaybayor(m): 5:33pm On Jan 13, 2013
Yes Bwoss: @Poster
I'm afraid that is not what Islam as about. Islam is a largely hate-driven and violence-promoting ideology. I started studying Islam when the Boko Haram menace escalated in Nigeria and the more I read about it, the more convinced I am that it is a really dangerous cult of slavery created by the devil to keep humans in darkness. I'm sorry if my words are strong but please note that I do not hate Muslims (I am not even a 'Christian'), rather I am worried for them; hell! I'm worried for us all.

Mohammed was an armed robber, a mass-murderer and a mass slave master. By his own confession, he was possessed by Satan for a whole year, he was afraid of demons, and his Qur'an (the same Qur'an read by Muslims worldwide today), has verses inserted by Satan and he died without knowing whether he was going to heaven or hell. All of theses happened while he was supposedly a prophet of Allah! Well, I don't disagree that he was a prophet of Allah, but I am sure he was never a prophet of God, because in my opinion, the Allah of Islam is definitely not the same God of the Bible.
All the bombers and other terrorists murdering innocent people around the world are only following the correct teachings Mohammed and the right interpretations of the Qu'ran and authentic Hadiths. For those who think I'm just a misguided islamophobe, I'm afraid that is not the case. I do not hate muslims; most muslims are not even violent or hateful, rather they are a peace-loving people like you and I. But their beliefs, if followed properly, probably have greater potential for violence than any other religion on earth.

Islam is incompatible with equality of humankind, it is inherently intolerant of other religions (except where those other religions submit to it!) Just look around the 'home' of Islam i.e. the middle east, res ipso facto. All I have stated here are completely verifiable! I sincerely hope more people will carry out their own research about this 'religion' too.

its easy to know when people talk and reason with their a$$...remember he is the most inffluetial man ever to leave...the facts are there, go and check and stop spewing rubbish
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by BetaThings: 5:33pm On Jan 13, 2013
chloride6: dis question is posed to all muhammad defending dudes. In the letter he requested protection for christains in his kingdom what of those not under? Like southern Nigeria? Slaughter them for sushi?

Can Obama as the Commander-in-Chief of the US Army write to his general in Japan to protect people in China or Russia?
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by GhostFaceKiller: 5:34pm On Jan 13, 2013
adaybayor:

its easy to know when people talk and reason with their a$$...remember he is the most inffluetial man ever to leave...the facts are there, go and check and stop spewing rubbish

ol boi no go blow shitt up abeg ohhh.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by BetaThings: 5:35pm On Jan 13, 2013
adaybayor:
Salaam

Leave the insults to them. It tells more about them when they insult, curse and abuse people.
It tells me that their religion is not as meek as we were told in CRK class (turn the other cheek)
But let us use logic and facts (no insults) to respond
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by JOYCEOUS(f): 5:35pm On Jan 13, 2013
I dnt gt dis, mst ya'll insult & atack one anoda b4 xplainin tins? I dnt rily c sense in al dis. D fact dat one iz a muslim or a christian doznt min he or sh iz goin 2 heaven. GOD is nt concernd wit d kind of religion we practice, HE only luks @ our hrts.
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by adaybayor(m): 5:36pm On Jan 13, 2013
GhostFaceKiller:

He was poisoned by Aisha in conspiracy with Abu Bakr and Her Father who believed they would be schemed out of things if they did not act quickly.

stop exposing you shallowness for GOD's sake

he died after 23yrs of prophethood.

you mean jacod was not a prophet?!!! talk of emptiness....holy crap
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by adaybayor(m): 5:39pm On Jan 13, 2013
BetaThings:
Salaam

Leave the insults to them. It tells more about them when they insult, curse and abuse people.
It tells me that their religion is not as meek as we were told in CRK class (turn the other cheek)
But let us use logic and facts (no insults) to respond

w/salam...thanks
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by GhostFaceKiller: 5:41pm On Jan 13, 2013
adaybayor:

stop exposing you shallowness for GOD's sake

he died after 23yrs of prophethood.

you mean jacod was not a prophet?!!! talk of emptiness....holy crap

neither was Abraham nor Isaac. They were righteous people but not prophets. They went about their daily lives and never preached to any one.

but you scum will even name a ram a prophet after adopting that looney bin mohammed as your prophet
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by BetaThings: 5:42pm On Jan 13, 2013
jadajada: i hope islam will soon be history.
Hahahaha

And the killings in DR Congo (a country with 85% Christians) will end?
The killings in Christian Mexico will end?
The NLFT will stop converting Hindus to Christians by force?
And America and Venezuela will become good friends?
And China and America will become friends?
The protestants and Catholic in Northern Ireland will stop killing themselves?

So you really liked the violent manner Christianity was to the Americas
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by BetaThings: 5:43pm On Jan 13, 2013
GhostFaceKiller:

Your prophet proudly said in the Quaran that is okay to deceive the enemy in order to destroy it.

Today we have jihadist masquerading as playboys drinking partying hard to elude law enforcement officers

Here is a verse from your unholy quaran:

Qur'an (3:54) - "And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers."

The Arabic word used here for scheme (or plot) is makara, which literally means deceit. If Allah is deceitful toward unbelievers, then there is little basis for denying that Muslims are allowed to do the same.

The Qur'an is the speech of Allah
1. Tell me any country that fights a WAR and tell the enemies their Battle plans - When, where they will strike or even their defensive plans. Just tell me one country
Even the US government does not tell its own citizens until after attack has taken place
Did Obama tell you when they were going to attack bin Laden?
Did the US not organise a fake immunisation programme to be able to get to that house and collect blood from the family of bin Laden so that they could do a DNA test
2. Christians all the world and over time have read books like Art of War by Sun Tzu. Nowhere has any Christian criticised the strategy of deceiving your enemy enunciated in the book

Terrorists are not fighting jihad any more than Rev King was fulfilling the injunction of Jesus
Again, tell me any country (Christian, Hundi, Budhist whatever) that does not spy on its enemies. Tell me anyone that registers its spies as spies. Google Anna Chapman for a start

Even Israel spies on the US http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Pollard
The Lavon Affair was a failed attempt by Israel to carry out bombing attack and blame it on Muslims.. Had it succeeded, Israel planned that it should be blamed on Muslims http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair

Tell me the meaning of the Biblical verses 2 Thessalonians 2:9-12 (New International Version)

2 Thessalonians 2
9 - 12

"The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness."

Also
1 Samuel 16

Jeremiah was permitted to deceive his own life. And he was a prophet
Michal told a lie to cover up for David
Rahab also lied to protect Joshua

Finally, explain this and the outcome by men of God
"This is not the way, nor is this the city; follow me, and I will bring you to the man whom you seek" (II Kings 6:19).
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by tohirah(f): 5:45pm On Jan 13, 2013
There is no doubt abt Islam been a non-hostile religion. But I dont think there was paper form in the time of the Prophet. Even the quran was recorded on materials like bone,hides etc. Btw,I AM A MUSLIM!!!
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by GhostFaceKiller: 5:46pm On Jan 13, 2013
BetaThings:

The Qur'an is the speech of Allah
1. Tell me any country that fights a WAR and tell the enemies their Battle plans

stopped right there!

who sent you muslims to wage war?

was islam being persecuted in polytheist Arabia?

Why must everything be about war, violence and politics with you jar heads?
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by BetaThings: 5:47pm On Jan 13, 2013
Kachi188: Its funny how muslims try to paint thier religion as 'peaceful'..but it gets pathetic wen the only evidence dey can present is from 600A.D, wel, if that document is original & true, good 4 him...his other actions seem to contradict this his statement....like d Bible says, ''a blessing and a curse is set b4 us'', choose d right one, JESUS, is the only way to GOD.

Using evidence
Please trace for us how Christianity was brought to
South America - tell us about the role of Simon Bolivar
The US and Mexico
Asia, use the Philippines as a case study
Yes and in Nigeria. Make reference to King Jaja of Opobo, Bishop Ajayi crowder
Tell us about the inquisition too and the origin of the protestants. How the Lutheran movement developed

Thanks
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by COOLDUN: 5:49pm On Jan 13, 2013
SlyIg: Nigerian's Islamic Religion is no longer what their Mohammed and Allah want them to do but what the Northern leaders like Buhari, IBB and the likes want them to do.
Naija Islam had been adultrated since...
Pure Islamic is only practised outside Naija.

Outside Nigeria like which countries? Pakistan? Afghanistan? Somalia? Yemen? Northern Mali? Even in Saudi Arabia? Iraq? Iran? Syria? Please spare us that jare. Until all the pretending real Muslims condemn terrorism openly then I will be convinced that there are different Muslims. Till then all of them speak with one voice, and believe in one doctrine and religious ideologies. Where do these Imams, mullahs, and mallams study their Islamic religion?
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by adaybayor(m): 5:51pm On Jan 13, 2013
GhostFaceKiller:

neither was Abraham nor Isaac. They were righteous people but not prophets. They went about their daily lives and never preached to any one.

but you scum will even name a ram a prophet after adopting that looney bin mohammed as your prophet

Then name the prophets of God.

I bet they are adeboye, chris, t.b joshua and co....lmao!!!
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by Stalwert: 5:51pm On Jan 13, 2013
The truth has been told and it keeps contradicting the lies a lot of christians have misinform themselves over the years! Muslims are very peaceful people, the few who are bad are called bad muslims just as in Rwanda when christians murdered each other to the tune of 900,000 we believe such incidents shows how bad people can become!
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by BetaThings: 5:52pm On Jan 13, 2013
GhostFaceKiller:

how about the Quaran or any other book of Islam itself?

The Islamic world has given itself enough rope to hang itself from the life style of it's gluttonous, pedophille, robbing , raping prophet. The ever and present danger we are continuously meant to deal and live with in the hands of modern day jihadist is more than enough evidence beyound all sane and resonable doubt to say that your religion is not a religion of peace.

Take a look at the Islamic world and tell me one place that is considered a tourist destination apart from Dubai?

And finally, as a Christian, my own Prophet told me that He was the last and that several will come like wolf in sheep clothing proclaiming His name.

Rope?
Which religion has killed more people up to date?
No it does not matter, we should not touch the anointed. Let us ignore their killings
Ask yourself why the EU (based in the source of WWI and WWII) won the Nobel Prize for peace. The Church did not win it. Yet the church played role in those wars
Think about it and use history, rather than emotions to judge
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 13, 2013
Stalwert: The truth has been told and it keeps contradicting the lies a lot of christians have misinform themselves over the years! Muslims are very peaceful people, the few who are bad are called bad muslims just as in Rwanda when christians murdered each other to the tune of 900,000 we believe such incidents shows how bad people can become!

I dont know whether to laugh or cry. cheesy cheesy

But if it makes you sleep at night.
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by BetaThings: 5:53pm On Jan 13, 2013
GhostFaceKiller:

Hahaha
10 years? Poison? Scheme?
Why do Christians write authoritatively about Islam while Muslims don't really write about Christianity
No wonder Christians are always rushing to translate the Qur'an. Yet you guys talk about deception
I wonder why you guys get your facts from
You are beginning to believe your lies since Christian publish fake Qur'an

http://middleeast.about.com/b/2008/01/06/bible-vs-quran-super-bowl-of-publishing.htm

'Marketing savvy or not, the Quran's brigades must be doing something right even as places like the Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary in Texas have created a masters degree "to train missionaries," The Economist notes, "in the art of converting Muslims." It's not always the most ethical missionary zeal in the world: some of those Evangelical lurches have included the production of fake Qurans with writings specifically designed to plant doubt in Muslims' minds The Pentagon, which has been involved in its own counterfeiting operations with the Iraqi media(among other places), would approve."
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 13, 2013
BetaThings:

Rope?
Which religion has killed more people up to date?
No it does not matter, we should not touch the anointed. Let us ignore their killings
Ask yourself why the EU (based in the source of WWI and WWII) won the Nobel Prize for peace. The Church did not win it. Yet the church played role in those wars
Think about it and use history, rather than emotions to judge

If we decided to go through the numbers, islam wins by far. but i refuse to turn this into a meaningless game of numbers... who is killing thousands TODAY? Islam!
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by GhostFaceKiller: 5:55pm On Jan 13, 2013
BetaThings:
Hahaha
10 years? Why do Christians write authoritatively about Islam while Muslims don't really write about Chrsitianity
I wonder why you guys get your facts from
You are beginning to believe your lies since Christian publish fake Qur'an

http://middleeast.about.com/b/2008/01/06/bible-vs-quran-super-bowl-of-publishing.htm

'Marketing savvy or not, the Quran's brigades must be doing something right even as places like the Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary in Texas have created a masters degree "to train missionaries," The Economist notes, "in the art of converting Muslims." It's not always the most ethical missionary zeal in the world: some of those Evangelical lurches have included the production of fake Qurans with writings specifically designed to plant doubt in Muslims' minds The Pentagon, which has been involved in its own counterfeiting operations with the Iraqi media(among other places), would approve."

OK. He had grand delusions of being a prophet when he was 40. But the Jihad movemnt started when he was 53 and died 10yrs later.

for the first 10yrs nothing happened. he started stealing and raping (hallmark of islamic jihad) at 53.
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by BetaThings: 5:58pm On Jan 13, 2013
davidylan:

If we decided to go through the numbers, islam wins by far. but i refuse to turn this into a meaningless game of numbers... who is killing thousands TODAY? Islam!

Please tote up the number and start with the Americas
Today? Did a Muslim country invade a Christian country under false pretence?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia / Man Beaten For Sleeping Unclad In A Mosque And Using Quran As Pillow (Photo) / The Girl Who Turned Into A Monkeyafter She Threw The Holy Quran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.