Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,035 members, 7,828,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man (62323 Views)

Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) / Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online / Beautiful Plus-sized Lady With Huge Backside Dancing: Video Got Nigerians Scream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by wwwtortoise(m): 7:36pm On May 14, 2021
embarassed
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by iampeterben(m): 7:36pm On May 14, 2021
Wish them all the best in their marriage life

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by Guyman02: 7:36pm On May 14, 2021
Wishing them a happy married life. God bless their union

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by fitinwell: 7:36pm On May 14, 2021
Make dem swear oat...
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 14, 2021
Kebbiprince:
Love is indeed blind, I wonder how de guy go take fvck am
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by bluefilm: 7:38pm On May 14, 2021
This guy is a fool

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 14, 2021
Hml to them.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by Lastmankc(m): 7:42pm On May 14, 2021
Kebbiprince:
Nah your fvck?No let bingo give you BJ now ooo

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by OSHIOJANLE: 7:42pm On May 14, 2021
Happy marriage life...cute guys..
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by semaj360(m): 7:42pm On May 14, 2021
I'm financially depressed please. Help a brother out of depression. God will multiply your sources as you help with any amount. 0121979334, Gtbank. Name: James Nk ifeanyi.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by stanliwise(m): 7:42pm On May 14, 2021
McStoic:
The boy resemble low budget UC Ukeje. grin
OC not UC

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by kendocom: 7:42pm On May 14, 2021
Keep wondering. Maybe you will Bleep her for him
Kebbiprince:
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by catofin(m): 7:42pm On May 14, 2021
Salintomy:
luminous inverter for sale!!
Comes with box and user manuals.. All in excellent condition.

This particular model costs 125k from simba industries.
Grab it now for cheap while it's still available!!
what's the last price and your location?
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by ecomalchemist(m): 7:42pm On May 14, 2021
love is blind, na for inside marriage eyes dey open

Get this Joway 40,000mah powerbank today, can power laptop and phones.

Call or whatsapp - 0.8.1.1.9.7.5.6.1.4.4.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by stanliwise(m): 7:43pm On May 14, 2021
bluefilm:
This guy is a fool
And you believe you know what is good for him?
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by IVORY2009(m): 7:43pm On May 14, 2021
SmellySperm:

How e take concern you? C'mon enter this van

grin
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by ruggedtimi(m): 7:46pm On May 14, 2021
F*ck I saw the groom today entering Mr sweet artillery for pH...I swear know this guy. When I drive by I dey usually see am for around Ash*wo/where guys hangout to take hard drugs , like AP in eleme and trailer park. I dey notice am cos of him color.

4 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by Tizu(m): 7:48pm On May 14, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I don't find extremely fat women sexually attractive, I don't know if I'm the only one who feels this way

You miss a lot.
Try it and thank me later.
They are really enjoyable.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by LINTUNE(m): 7:48pm On May 14, 2021
SmellySperm:

How e take concern you? C'mon enter this van
omo, untill them use crane carry that guy for ground,him no go fit enter that van grin

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by Ikukuudo: 7:49pm On May 14, 2021
Long live their marriage
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by Mrkumareze(m): 7:50pm On May 14, 2021
[color=#000000][/color]
I've seen it all. What a magnificent wedding
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by Bluntemperor: 7:51pm On May 14, 2021
OSHIOJANLE:
Happy marriage life...cute guys..

Seun,what is happening, Lalasticlala!
Where are the Women to comment on this matter and why this conspiracy of silence?
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by D1zion: 7:51pm On May 14, 2021
chinchonglee:
That guy looks like a criminal who wants to rip off that fat girl's financial resources.

Thief!
can't you see they are both royalties. Maybe he loves her truly.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by destiny322(m): 7:52pm On May 14, 2021
Lol... this boy wey all him family people dy vex for. You want go dig gold them catch you hold you down even bronze you no see���
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by DontBullshitMe: 7:52pm On May 14, 2021
How much dem promise this guy?

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by OldNairalander(m): 7:52pm On May 14, 2021
I'm just battling within me to purge out what I'm thinking from my mind

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by Ishilove: 7:54pm On May 14, 2021
She is so pretty. Happy married life to them. This really is true love

6 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by babacos: 7:55pm On May 14, 2021
Seems like an arrenged marriage well happy married life
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by gbolswag(m): 7:55pm On May 14, 2021
Is there still ANYTHING like love......see this handsome guy is after money
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by Ishilove: 7:56pm On May 14, 2021
CalabarPikin:
God's time is the best...and it's always beautiful...like this one
Absolutely correct

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram / This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking / Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.