Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man (62319 Views)

Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) / Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online / Beautiful Plus-sized Lady With Huge Backside Dancing: Video Got Nigerians Scream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by emmabest2000(m): 7:56pm On May 14, 2021
Okwa ada Igwe ka dis guy jeru mabulu grin

Sharp dude

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by Mustiboy(m): 7:56pm On May 14, 2021
Her inability to walk is from birth. Look at the oddity in her feet.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by Babaken(m): 7:56pm On May 14, 2021
Op ask the guy how is involved.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by AfonjaFirstSon: 8:00pm On May 14, 2021
Good for them.

Our Hausa brothers from another mother, na beg we dey beg una, make una dey born with sense na.

How can one man born football team because he want children. How is this Hausa man going to feed this football team.

That is why we have Almajiris Everywhere, both in Idp camp, Boko Haram camp, Fulani herdsmen camp, Bandits, name them.

We urge our Hausa brothers to born children they can Carter for, not giving birth like chicken.

One Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by Martinola(m): 8:01pm On May 14, 2021
Wow.
True true fingers no equal
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by Martinola(m): 8:03pm On May 14, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I don't find extremely fat women sexually attractive, I don't know if I'm the only one who feels this way
No be only you.
In fact I find anything phisically big unattractive, except for money
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by Mayeldah(m): 8:03pm On May 14, 2021
He must have been promised a handsome reward.

Boys of nowadays don't do this for no extra benefit.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by officialmario(m): 8:08pm On May 14, 2021
Love is real God bless ur union.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by ndividual: 8:09pm On May 14, 2021
Guy, what's wrong with you? Seriously.

The person is disabled. There's a reason why the word exists.

You were doing great with the title of this post "plus sized in a wheel chair", but then you had to ruin it with this.

Differently-abled? You're able but in a different way? Do you see how this sounds?

EBMedia:
A differently-abled woman identified as Dorathy Osaronu took to her Facebook handle to share her pre-wedding photos as she announced her upcoming wedding, IgbereTV reports.

Dorathy Osaronu who uses wheelchair and her fiance, Gabriel Osaro are both from Royal families in Eleme, Rivers State.

Sharing her pre-wedding photos and invitation card, Dorathy Osaronu wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100000976943072/posts/5607245295984646/?app=fbl

See photos below.

1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by kingsclass: 8:17pm On May 14, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
The girl papa get money simple
The boy Papa get money too.He comes from a royal family in Eleme.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by chinchonglee(m): 8:17pm On May 14, 2021
D1zion:
can't you see they are both royalties. Maybe he loves her truly.
Read the IV well, you'll see that the girl's royalty is higher than the guy's royalty

4 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by CheedyJ(m): 8:17pm On May 14, 2021
SmellySperm:

How e take concern you? C'mon enter this van
If he no wan enter, use 2by2 plank nack am enter d van
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by Ajah489(m): 8:19pm On May 14, 2021
SmellySperm:

Hahahahaha!smellysperm!You are too funny.You really make me feel better with your pic and comment
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by Bigshoe2028: 8:20pm On May 14, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I don't find extremely fat women sexually attractive, I don't know if I'm the only one who feels this way

If u are not fat I will cheat on u , fatty woman are the Gods gift to humanity

6 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by nengibo: 8:21pm On May 14, 2021
Congrats to them
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by paduzman: 8:21pm On May 14, 2021
Love is blind they say, congrats to them
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by CasNova(m): 8:24pm On May 14, 2021
Best of luck to them.

Especially to the guy.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by winner37(m): 8:24pm On May 14, 2021
when I heard that love is blind I did understand but now I have full understanding about love and it's blindness...
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by OsusTroller: 8:25pm On May 14, 2021
FalseProphet1:
There is absolutely nothing attractive in FAT!

Can fat people do this?

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by ogelekpomgam(m): 8:25pm On May 14, 2021
All the peeps calling the guy gold digger...for heaven's sake,that guy is a prince.haba!. angry. God bless him for this step! cry kiss wink
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by favour32(m): 8:26pm On May 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
It is now obvious
That the people of river state are Bini children

Boys don dey wise.....
Dem remove history make you nor remember.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by younglleo: 8:27pm On May 14, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
May God bless their new home. Everyone deserves to be loved genuinely. Disability doesn't mean unmarriagebility.
na u talk am oo, wat we sow na ehm we go reap abi rip? Omoh inglish hard
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by sylve11: 8:30pm On May 14, 2021
iamyemiakins:

Be calming down!
You sabi the guy before? cheesy

I tire.

@ op, happy married life. cool
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:31pm On May 14, 2021
Guy, I am not sure you truly love that girl. Talk true. Na her money. Wait sef, how you wan take fork am? angry

Those thighs are too fat and jam-packed. sad
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:33pm On May 14, 2021
chinchonglee:
That guy looks like a criminal who wants to rip off that fat girl's financial resources.

Thief!

grin grin

Be like say the guy hijack the girl for your hand. Nawa oh.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by chinchonglee(m): 8:35pm On May 14, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

grin grin

Be like say the guy hijack the girl for your hand. Nawa oh.
U nor see that guy eye?

E be like who fit fall in love with this kian dat person
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by Brian47(m): 8:36pm On May 14, 2021
She's not plus sized she's obesed
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by chubinwa(m): 8:44pm On May 14, 2021
The lady is rich that's why
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by Kreme(m): 8:45pm On May 14, 2021
E GET WHY grin
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by tiswell(m): 8:57pm On May 14, 2021
McStoic:
The boy resemble low budget UC Ukeje. grin
OC Ukeje

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by LightUpWithKemi: 9:01pm On May 14, 2021
SmellySperm:

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by Wettoid123: 9:01pm On May 14, 2021
but the guy is still from a wealthy home if not i wud have say the guy has an hidden agenda to rip that disabled but abled girl of her cash, well happy married life to them

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram / This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking / Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.