Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man (62317 Views)

Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) / Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online / Beautiful Plus-sized Lady With Huge Backside Dancing: Video Got Nigerians Scream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:07pm On May 14, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I don't find extremely fat women sexually attractive, I don't know if I'm the only one who feels this way
No o u not d only one my broda
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by Yankee101: 9:08pm On May 14, 2021
Oyel han ghas
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by samonak(m): 9:13pm On May 14, 2021
Tizu:

You miss a lot.
Try it and thank me later.
They are really enjoyable.

The only downside is that most of dem p*ssy smells really bad. Cos their thick thighs no de allow air circulate freely. Hence the awful smell when u wan freestyle. I can remember one encounter like that, omo that place just de boom like sewer. Na so my "lil friend" just drop like dodo.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by aidameoryou: 9:14pm On May 14, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I don't find extremely fat women sexually attractive, I don't know if I'm the only one who feels this way

if she's fat with very big boobs, it OK.
but if she's this fat ones with fat all over the sides and arms with just small breast its a NO NO

3 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by maasoap(m): 9:14pm On May 14, 2021
D1zion:
can't you see they are both royalties. Maybe he loves her truly.

One real royal, the other one, fake royal. Handsome man like that, people are not falling for it.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by mamatwiny(f): 9:22pm On May 14, 2021
Brian47:
She's not plus sized she's obesed

We should be mindful of something's. You don't know if she had accident that got her into a wheel chair. If you are confined to a wheel chair for 1year, there is 80% probability that you will be obessed. You can't move nor exercise!

To the celebrants. I celebrate you. May you find love and happiness, this time and forevermore. Happy Royale wedding.
God bless Onne.

I would have popped in to celebrate with you but no time.

6 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by EverythingFit: 9:22pm On May 14, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHta5_6mMs8

I was excited making this video but when it came to posting it, I almost couldn't do it, I felt it was too personal, it's the kind of thing I ought to keep to myself but then I thought if I had known some of these things maybe I would have had a better relationship. So, it's not just about me and my experiences, my mistake could serve as a lesson for someone out there and that's the whole point of me sharing this.
I hope it speaks to someone

Please don't forget to LIKE, SUBSCRIBE to my channel and SHARE this video
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by Tizu(m): 9:24pm On May 14, 2021
samonak:

The only downside is that most of dem p*ssy smells really bad. Cos their thick thighs no de allow air circulate freely. Hence the awful smell when u wan freestyle. I can encounter one like that, omo that place just de boom like sewer. Na so my "lil friend" just drop like dodo.

Toto never hungry you.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by JeffSiberstein: 9:29pm On May 14, 2021
*Hey! Interested in lit � stuffs?! Then you should join SWEETSPOTTV�...We provide the best entertainment on whatsapp ✨✨⚡..*
*Never a boring moment ��‍♀from nationwide hookups � to hoe stories � to MCM�� and WCM� to free airtime �, school wars, best sure games/tips viral videos �� and the best Twitter and instagram savagery.*
*Join the fam today!!*������� https:///ipe6ub
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by Danny50: 9:29pm On May 14, 2021
Is ths handsome guy really happy getting married to a fat criple or he's just doing it for the money and free visa.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by samonak(m): 9:31pm On May 14, 2021
Tizu:

Toto never hungry you.
Omo, de fact say food no de no mean say lion go chop grass oh! Men, no be any kind minefield eyin guys de dig oh!

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by Danny50: 9:32pm On May 14, 2021
SmellySperm:

How e take concern you? C'mon enter this van
Bro you won crack my ribs with this pix abi
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by insabarnur(m): 9:33pm On May 14, 2021
Now I have meet the worst, I taught I was.
Two things are involved.
Remind me of this post after two years.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by cocolacec(m): 9:38pm On May 14, 2021
sirblend:
The love of money..
It is either the girl or her parents are rich.
Nigga is about to cash out.

Nigga is from a rich family too,lets say there were matchmade by the families.Like Obj som to baba ijebu’s,kessington daughter.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by Puhrs: 10:04pm On May 14, 2021
Ok
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by legba1(m): 10:08pm On May 14, 2021
Something is not right somewhere here...
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by alexola20(m): 10:08pm On May 14, 2021
The Dutch baby that I'm digging is almost this big of course not on wheelchair.Amd she is not rich but with a fine heart.
To each his own.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by Mustiboy(m): 10:22pm On May 14, 2021
mamatwiny:

We should be mindful of something's. You don't know if she had accident that got her into a wheel chair. If you are confined to a wheel chair for 1year, there is 80% probability that you will be obessed. You can't move nor exercise!

To the celebrants. I celebrate you. May you find love and happiness, this time and forevermore. Happy Royale wedding.
God bless Onne.

I would have popped in to celebrate with you but no time.

She has a deformity. Look at her legs
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by AustinTexas018(m): 10:29pm On May 14, 2021
PCSI:
Hope say na true love....

Because boys no dey smile at all....

Cashapp loading

No be lie mAh Gee grin
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by wumi2017(f): 10:48pm On May 14, 2021
Love is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by vickydevoka(m): 11:08pm On May 14, 2021
semaj360:
I'm financially depressed please. Help a brother out of depression. God will multiply your sources as you help with any amount. 0121979334, Gtbank. Name: James Nk ifeanyi.
Sorry bro. God is ur strength
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by vickydevoka(m): 11:10pm On May 14, 2021
Ishilove:
She is so pretty. Happy married life to them. This really is true love
Dis is de Best wish to her.
She no create herself.
I just pray anybody who is abusing her shall one day be in her condition, n see how it is.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by vickydevoka(m): 11:12pm On May 14, 2021
aidameoryou:

if she's fat with very big boobs, it OK.
but if she's this fat ones with fat all over the sides and arms with just small breast its a NO NO
Na people like you de make me think say boobs na food. Meanwhile is just mere flesh. Like any part of the body.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by galantjoe(m): 11:19pm On May 14, 2021
The guy na business man. He knows his plan.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by Burgerlomo: 11:20pm On May 14, 2021
May God bless their union, Amen.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by aidameoryou: 11:22pm On May 14, 2021
vickydevoka:

Na people like you de make me think say boobs na food. Meanwhile is just mere flesh. Like any part of the body.
so whats my business with what you thought it is VS what you feel it actually is
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by Lamanii22(f): 11:33pm On May 14, 2021
Their surnames are alike
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by Exodora: 11:41pm On May 14, 2021
PCSI:
Hope say na true love....

Because boys no dey smile at all....

Cashapp loading
Seriously true love ?
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by dochenaj: 11:50pm On May 14, 2021
She is morbidly obese.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by Hcqmela: 12:44am On May 15, 2021
sirblend:
The love of money..
It is either the girl or her parents are rich.
Nigga is about to cash out.
But it was written on the post that they are both from royal families. Abi you nor read am for the post?
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by Bigpat: 12:48am On May 15, 2021
FalseProphet1:
You are the only one
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by Pepperoni001: 1:35am On May 15, 2021
It’s like you are pained you are not the one getting married to her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram / This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking / Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.