Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,177 members, 7,829,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man (62325 Views)

Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) / Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online / Beautiful Plus-sized Lady With Huge Backside Dancing: Video Got Nigerians Scream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by Pepperoni001: 1:36am On May 15, 2021
You are pained you are not the lucky groom

chinchonglee:
That guy looks like a criminal who wants to rip off that fat girl's financial resources.

Thief!

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by vickydevoka(m): 2:10am On May 15, 2021
Bigpat:

You are the only one
He can't be de only one. Time will come fat gals will stop getting married
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by Kingrefreshed: 3:40am On May 15, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I don't find extremely fat women sexually attractive, I don't know if I'm the only one who feels this way

One man's food is another man's poison

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by int0x80(m): 4:19am On May 15, 2021
They are both from royal families. This must be a family arranged marriage.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by Teejay13(m): 5:06am On May 15, 2021
Men this days, we can do anything sake of to make this money.

Hope the love is for real though.

How ever, congratulations to them.

May the lord bless their Union!

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by Obiorahpcfg: 5:30am On May 15, 2021
Happy wedlock
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by UMUNNA001(m): 6:36am On May 15, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
May God bless their new home. Everyone deserves to be loved genuinely. Disability doesn't mean unmarriagebility.

You're correct my man
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by RPG2020(m): 7:39am On May 15, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I don't find extremely fat women sexually attractive, I don't know if I'm the only one who feels this way

Bruh na fat them fat they don't kill person

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by cmecproblem(m): 8:02am On May 15, 2021
Ah ah see their parents titles now, you want to try?
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by chinchonglee(m): 8:10am On May 15, 2021
Pepperoni001:
You are pained you are not the lucky groom

Mugu...
Twas for the jokes...
Hw will i hate on someone who didn't do anything to me
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by prciouschika(f): 8:29am On May 15, 2021
grin grin[quote author=chinchonglee post=101689290]That guy looks like a criminal who wants to rip off that fat girl's financial resources.

Thief!
Ahh cheesy please take it easy
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by SenorFax(m): 9:00am On May 15, 2021
vickydevoka:

Na people like you de make me think say boobs na food. Meanwhile is just mere flesh. Like any part of the body.
If them check your comments well, I'm sure there will a time you will comment say you prefer ass over boobs. Just look at you now

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by SenorFax(m): 9:05am On May 15, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Guy, try and get it into your bucket list, cos once you taste a clean fatty or chubby lady, skinny ladies will never hungry you again.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by LoudLord(m): 9:29am On May 15, 2021
Na over feeding dey worry both of 'em
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:32am On May 15, 2021
She is beautiful, he is so cute. No matter the deformity on her legs, she should have worn a shoes, even if it's a shoe with ropes to tie around her legs. It's totally wrong to be barefoot. She can make the shoes by herself or specially with a shoe maker, or tailor. Not nice to be barefoot on wedding day. Happy married life.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by Emmachudi(m): 11:14am On May 15, 2021
A stone throw from my house, I will grace the occasion to �� and feel things first hand.
All the best I wish them happy marriage.
Even at the worst am sure of a plate of rice with some bottles of budweiser after all na them invite us for their royal marriage.
Onne girls and fattnes be like imo girls and prick.
Lol
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by Calitoscassius(m): 12:51pm On May 15, 2021
As it appears nowadays nigerian men are becoming golddiggers When it comes to relationships or marriages.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by Calitoscassius(m): 12:53pm On May 15, 2021
SenorFax:

Guy, try and get it into your bucket list, cos once you taste a clean fatty or chubby lady, skinny ladies will never hungry you again.
eeewww!! embarassed fat women smell bad trust me i have fuccked few of them.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by Christmasdon(m): 1:39pm On May 15, 2021
Kebbiprince:
Love is indeed blind, I wonder how de guy go take fvck am
. Maiman don't break your head. GOD STILL HAS A WAY HE SUPRISES PEOPLE. A WOMAN WHOSE HUSBAND IS BLIND STILL SUPRISES HER HOW HER HUSBAND COULD EASILY LOCATE THE PUNA HOLE. GOD IS STILL IN THE BUSINESS OF SUPRISING HUMANS. SO CHILL.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by SenorFax(m): 4:46pm On May 15, 2021
Calitoscassius:
eeewww!! embarassed fat women smell bad trust me i have fuccked few of them.
I'll call that your luck honestly, cos I've bleeped smelly skinny girls as well, few of them. The first fatty I tasted was clean and not smelly. In all my adventures, I've only encountered one smelly fatty
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by Jacksparrow7(m): 5:45pm On May 15, 2021
Kebbiprince:
Love is indeed blind, I wonder how de guy go take fvck am
I asked again. How de guy go take fvck am
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by Kebbiprince: 5:50pm On May 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
It is now obvious
That the people of river state are Bini children

Boys don dey wise.....
Wake up, bini is miles away from rivers with many other tribes in-between
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by Kebbiprince: 5:52pm On May 15, 2021
Bigshoe2028:

If u are not fat I will cheat on u , fatty woman are the Gods gift to humanity
Keep deceiving yourself fat gal cheesy cheesy cheesy
Good you want to console yourself
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by D1zion: 6:31pm On May 15, 2021
maasoap:

One real royal, the other one, fake royal. Handsome man like that, people are not falling for it.
you mean there are no handsome prince? A real prince is always handsome & ajeboyish.lol.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by D1zion: 6:33pm On May 15, 2021
chinchonglee:

Read the IV well, you'll see that the girl's royalty is higher than the guy's royalty
maybe he loves her real.wish them happy married life only.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by Usihyelda(m): 6:36pm On May 15, 2021
I'm very sure money is involved.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by chinchonglee(m): 8:33pm On May 15, 2021
D1zion:
maybe he loves her real.wish them happy married life only.
Naso

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by vickydevoka(m): 9:03pm On May 15, 2021
SenorFax:

If them check your comments well, I'm sure there will a time you will comment say you prefer ass over boobs. Just look at you now
Lol. No be lie o

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by opeldavid: 10:24pm On May 15, 2021
sirblend:
The love of money..
It is either the girl or her parents are rich.
Nigga is about to cash out.

Real cash out loading..d guy try shaa...but I don't trust dis dude...na fine boy.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by opeldavid: 10:30pm On May 15, 2021
Jacksparrow7:

I asked again. How de guy go take fvck am

Don't worry after d wedding them go give u touch light hold for them in d night...u go shine touch for them so that u will see and know how e go dey fvck her....stupid boy....Don't go and marry yours.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by Ezedon(m): 2:33pm On May 16, 2021
Maga don pay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram / This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking / Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.