Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man (62320 Views)

Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) / Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online / Beautiful Plus-sized Lady With Huge Backside Dancing: Video Got Nigerians Scream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by maasoap(m): 3:16pm On May 16, 2021
D1zion:
you mean there are no handsome prince? A real prince is always handsome & ajeboyish.lol.

I meant that a real royal Prince and handsome man like that wouldn't have no incentive to go for her.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 16, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

grin grin

Cutehector the PH scammer you are very stupid for challenging Miracood2.do you know who he is or you think everyone on nland is your mate?.

Thanks Uyai. The scammer will be dealt with don’t worry
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by Cutehector(m): 9:35pm On May 16, 2021
Miracoood2:

Thanks Uyai. The scammer will be dealt with don’t worry
be like say you wan chop ban again.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:42am On May 17, 2021
Calitoscassius:
As it appears nowadays nigerian men are becoming golddiggers When it comes to relationships or marriages.

Aren't you one?
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by Calitoscassius(m): 12:15pm On May 17, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Aren't you one?
NO! I don't need to dig any gold. I am doing alright. grin

Which side are you even on? On the side of the females or Nigerian men? undecided
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by D1zion: 1:35pm On May 17, 2021
maasoap:

I meant that a real royal Prince and handsome man like that wouldn't have no incentive to go for her.
haba bro why would you say that.remember there's true love.it still exist but very rear
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:09pm On May 17, 2021
Calitoscassius:
NO! I don't need to dig any gold. I am doing alright. grin

Which side are you even on? On the side of the females or Nigerian men? undecided

I am not picking sides. sad
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by MrObontami(m): 8:34am On Jun 05, 2021
chinchonglee:
That guy looks like a criminal who wants to rip off that fat girl's financial resources.

Thief!

My thoughts exactly.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by Bigpat: 7:39am On Jun 13, 2021
vickydevoka:

He can't be de only one. Time will come fat gals will stop getting married
Hmm, if men were God..... you judge easily, determining people's destiny,what happened to" one man's food is another man's poison", we all have different taste, you must not like what I like
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by vickydevoka(m): 1:18pm On Jun 13, 2021
Bigpat:

Hmm, if men were God..... you judge easily, determining people's destiny,what happened to" one man's food is another man's poison", we all have different taste, you must not like what I like
Just tell me money conquers all. I will believe.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by vickydevoka(m): 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I don't find extremely fat women sexually attractive, I don't know if I'm the only one who feels this way
My brother. In dis administration u don't go by what we like buh what will benefit you. Use what u have get what u wabt
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by vickydevoka(m): 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I don't find extremely fat women sexually attractive, I don't know if I'm the only one who feels this way
My brother. In dis administration u don't go by what we like buh what will benefit you. Use what u have get what u want
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by vickydevoka(m): 3:35pm On Nov 01, 2021
MrObontami:

My thoughts exactly.
Same way ladies rip off guys money often.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by bepositive11: 4:10pm On Nov 01, 2021
SmellySperm:

How e take concern you? C'mon enter this van

Hahahahahahhahaha!!!
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man by bepositive11: 4:11pm On Nov 01, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
May God bless their new home. Everyone deserves to be loved genuinely. Disability doesn't mean unmarriagebility.

It is one thing to be born disabled. It is another to eat your way to disability. She needs medical help. It's not healthy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram / This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking / Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.