Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Girls Using Jaz On Aristos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Using Jaz On Aristos (2344 Views)

10 Reason Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men (aristos) / Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? / Aristos And Our Campus Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Using Jaz On Aristos by 190: 6:59pm On Apr 29, 2011
Princek12:

These girls will spend their entire youth chasing aristos who are most likely married. When these girls are now old they will now start searching for husbands and going to night vigil and mosalasi. By that time the punny would have had so many miles and lost its elasticity.

Are u concerned bout the evil they do, or rather their punny

Hisses, Guys of nowadays sef

Una matter don tire me undecided
Re: Girls Using Jaz On Aristos by DAY12(m): 7:15pm On Apr 29, 2011
190:

190, is dis u with one of ur sweet sixteen?

Re: Girls Using Jaz On Aristos by 190: 7:33pm On Apr 29, 2011
^You just sit down and look for my trouble undecided
Re: Girls Using Jaz On Aristos by DAY12(m): 8:43pm On Apr 29, 2011
****Angry Mood***** angry angry angry angry

Re: Girls Using Jaz On Aristos by Princek12(m): 8:47pm On Apr 29, 2011
190:

I am concerned about the punny oooo. If one of them comes my way, I will chop the kitten but not put her in my house.
Re: Girls Using Jaz On Aristos by Igwe419: 9:33pm On Apr 29, 2011
I know a girl who is with a sugar daddy, also living the good life, but I shagged her once and I can confirm that politicans are dooche bags who don't buy these women goods for love, they just want to smash it once every 2 weeks, girls with sugar daddies are low life opportunists who need to be fvcked good by the common man, it's all about sharing, politicians are thieves

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Girls Using Jaz On Aristos by iv4real(f): 9:38pm On Apr 29, 2011
kemisuga u are 100% correct. These type of girls are the ones that still get married to the gud men. Meanwhile the gud ones are still in their houses praying mad fasting for husbands.
Re: Girls Using Jaz On Aristos by 190: 9:44pm On Apr 29, 2011
iv4real:

kemisuga u are 100% correct. These type of girls are the ones that still get married to the gud men. Meanwhile the gud ones are still in their houses praying mad fasting for husbands.
shocked shocked
Re: Girls Using Jaz On Aristos by kandiikane(m): 10:00pm On Apr 29, 2011
It is because they know what they want and go for it, the average so called "good girl" is sitting at home praying and fasting to God and waiting for God to land a husband on their doorsteps and that is why they are husband-less

They say "God only helps those who help themselves"

If you want husband get off your backside and go find one.
Re: Girls Using Jaz On Aristos by 190: 10:01pm On Apr 29, 2011
^now i know u are really into aristo's undecided
Re: Girls Using Jaz On Aristos by kandiikane(m): 10:04pm On Apr 29, 2011
Who don't want to live a good life?

Where money is that is where I am at smiley
Re: Girls Using Jaz On Aristos by 190: 10:06pm On Apr 29, 2011
kandiikane:

Who don't want to live a good life?

Where money is that is where I am at smiley
shocked shocked

so how old is your mugu aristo shocked shocked
Re: Girls Using Jaz On Aristos by kandiikane(m): 10:07pm On Apr 29, 2011
May I remind you I am not a golddigger but I do enjoy hanging with money men.
I do not love because of money.

Re: Girls Using Jaz On Aristos by 190: 10:10pm On Apr 29, 2011
how can your aristo be 24!

do u know what aristo is at all angry angry
Re: Girls Using Jaz On Aristos by kandiikane(m): 10:14pm On Apr 29, 2011
I know what an aristo.

Young people are the ones making money nowadays smiley

Did you not know that?

Ahh, sorry ooo lol smiley
Re: Girls Using Jaz On Aristos by Igwe419: 10:19pm On Apr 29, 2011
Kandiikane is a professional prost.tute who gets pounded by corrupt politicians

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Girls Using Jaz On Aristos by 190: 10:21pm On Apr 29, 2011
kandiikane:

I know what an aristo.

Young people are the ones making money nowadays smiley

Did you not know that?

Ahh, sorry ooo lol smiley

But that doesnt make em aristo's

24year old's shocked shocked
Re: Girls Using Jaz On Aristos by kandiikane(m): 10:23pm On Apr 29, 2011
Igwe419, why do you like looking for my fights? You cannot find men your own size to fight with because you are a lil bi[i]t[/i]ch, whom's a[i]n[/i]us needs to be severely tortured by a goat.

@190, forget jor, I know what it means dammit. Rich old men/Rich Sugar daddies/matured men prowling on young meat. I was just trying to lengthen the convo we were having smiley
Re: Girls Using Jaz On Aristos by 190: 10:24pm On Apr 29, 2011
kandiikane:

Igwe419, why do you like looking for my fights[b]? You cannot find men your own size to fight with because you are a lil bi[i]t[/i]ch, whom's a[i]n[/i]us needs to be severely tortured by a goat.[/b]

@190, forget jor, I know what it means dammit. Rich old men/Rich Sugar daddies. I was just trying to lengthen the convo we were having smiley

Good Lawd!! Oooh my dayzz, Ooooh my days!
Re: Girls Using Jaz On Aristos by Igwe419: 10:25pm On Apr 29, 2011
Kandiikane I am not HIV Positive like you nor am I cheap like your mom

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Girls Using Jaz On Aristos by kandiikane(m): 10:28pm On Apr 29, 2011
Igwe you are so lame, with your comebacks stop recycling you silly bi[i]t[/i]ch, go find a goat to torture you. Dumba[i]ss[/i].

What does HIV and my mother even have to do with what I wrote?
Illiterate Lebanese baboon getout of here
Re: Girls Using Jaz On Aristos by Igwe419: 10:30pm On Apr 29, 2011
Kandiikane the only thing that is recycled is your diseased Womanliness from all the pounding it endured, little monkey!!

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Girls Using Jaz On Aristos by kandiikane(m): 10:31pm On Apr 29, 2011
Ofcourse, with the diseased punny jokes why am I not surprised? *yawn* I am bored Igwe, seriously

Dumbasss how can my punny be recycled, what did they take your mother's to replace it. You are so f[i]u[/i]cking lame it is unbelievable
Re: Girls Using Jaz On Aristos by 190: 10:32pm On Apr 29, 2011
Igwe u need to kill all these your jokes on pu-c

u could work on her looks, body, boobsi, attitude etc these tins u complain bout here

i bet you would be most happiest if she offers dem to you 2nite wink
Re: Girls Using Jaz On Aristos by Igwe419: 10:33pm On Apr 29, 2011
Kandiikane you're bored because no one (not even your customers)  is pounding your Zambian a55 while you're surfing Nairaland because they are out drinking, it's friday

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Girls Using Jaz On Aristos by BABE3: 10:33pm On Apr 29, 2011
@ Topic

Old gist! smiley It's nothing new!
Re: Girls Using Jaz On Aristos by kandiikane(m): 10:36pm On Apr 29, 2011
Igwe419:

Kandiikane you're bored because no one (not even your customers)  is pounding your Zambian a55 while you're surfing Nairaland because they are out drinking, it's friday

Igwe H.S.O.F.N

lol damn, you are one lame mutherfuc[b]k[/b]er. I cannot even cuss you with that^^ lol, damn Igwe I am disappointed undecided
Re: Girls Using Jaz On Aristos by Igwe419: 10:38pm On Apr 29, 2011
Kandiikane is probably angry because she won't be gang banged by her fathers mates tonight hence her withdrawal, b1tches never learn undecided

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Girls Using Jaz On Aristos by kandiikane(m): 10:43pm On Apr 29, 2011
^Lame again.
Seriously though, I should get you a goat because seems like your a[i]nu[/i]s is looking forward to some right demolishing.
Re: Girls Using Jaz On Aristos by Igwe419: 10:46pm On Apr 29, 2011
Kandiikane, I fvck genuine and fresh pussy I don't play, unlike you, you are at the receiving end of Kamikazee and puss bombardment so don't lecture me, after all you ended up diseased after your weekly roms, ya b1tch you even look and act like you may be a product of incest undecided

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Girls Using Jaz On Aristos by kandiikane(m): 10:54pm On Apr 29, 2011
Please after you showed a picture of yourself with a black shadow on your face we have now come to the conclusion that you are an ugly Lebanese. Coming on here pretending you get punny, when the goat in your village is the one fuc[i]k[/i]in you.

Im am getting tired of your lil Bit[i]c[/i]h fits get over yourself an accept your uglyness instead of trying to fight almost every girl you see on here.

Go into the jungle  maybe you will find a nice baboon to breed wit, ok   wink
Re: Girls Using Jaz On Aristos by kandiikane(m): 11:28pm On Apr 29, 2011
Igwe are you tired? I am waiting for another bitc[i]h[/i] fit oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Girl Mistakenly Send Her Father This Message. / 58 Insane Things You Do When You Have A Crush On Someone / E-love; True Love Or LUST?? Opinions Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.