Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... (73993 Views)

My Opinion On Why White Women Date Black Men / Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? / Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 7:08am On Jul 27, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Negro huh?? Can a chick buy a vowel WTF are you talking about? You got five threads' comments all in broken paragraphs! You are so discombobulated even the Mods were like Bleep it....

Merge is talking about many of you black men needing to grow a back bone and stop comparing your worth by your dick size. Leave Black men to their interracial issues?!! What the Bleep does that have to do with Black women?

Can somebody loan me some vowels
Huh? My writing is hard to understand? please explain, to me it looks much better than yours.

Merge is talking about many of you black men needing to grow a back bone and stop comparing your worth by your Joystick size. Leave Black men to their interracial issues?!! What the Bleep does that have to do with Black women
Merge is talking about "black men are easy and cheap" "black men are nothing". If that is all a conscious black women can say about us then yall need to stop talking. You are not doing the race any good.

That post was offensive because even if it was valid it comes from a place of hypocrisy. Men are not any more to blame for these issues than women are. When you attack a group of people like this they will attack you in the same way, it will turn into a fight and make both groups have more animosity towards each other.

Like i said earlier, black women are as much to blame for our situation as us men are. You guys are also just as disordered when it comes to relationships with other races. So deal with these problems before you attack us, or you will come across as a hypocrite.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by MrsChima(f): 7:13am On Jul 27, 2012
pleep: Huh? My writing is hard to understand? please explain, to me it looks much better than yours.
Merge is talking about "black men are easy and cheap" "black men are nothing". If that is all a conscious black women can say about us then yall need to stop talking. You are not doing the race any good.

That post was offensive because even if it was valid, it comes from a place of hypocrisy. Men are not any more to blame for these issues than women are. When you attack a group of people like this they will attack you in the same way, it will turn into a fight and make black men and women have more animosity towards each other.

like i said earlier, black women are as much to blame for our situation as we are. You guys are also just as disordered when it comes to relationships with other races. So deal with these problems before you attack us, or you will come across as a hypocrite.

Please forgive me...I fell asleep during Incoherent Babble Deciphering 101....the essential tools were missed. lipsrsealed

You just proved her point. Only a hit dog will holler. Good boy. Here's a biscuit.

1 Like

Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by MrsChima(f): 7:15am On Jul 27, 2012
Own up to your Bleep ups and place blame on yourself.

Real talk.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 7:22am On Jul 27, 2012
Mrs Chima you are pathetic. This is why i avoid discussing anything of importance with you, you default to half baked personal attacks. I wont engage in that today.

Anyway, my post still stands. Merge i am sure you are the type of women that can understand what i am saying. If you don't, leave a mature response and we can discuss it like adults.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by MrsChima(f): 12:02pm On Jul 27, 2012
pleep: Mrs Chima you are pathetic. This is why i avoid discussing anything of importance with you, you default to half baked personal attacks. I wont engage in that today.

Anyway, my post still stands. Merge i am sure you are the type of women that can understand what i am saying. If you don't, leave a mature response and we can discuss it like adults.

Pathetic just like your mammy who birthed you.

Your posts are bullshit and looks like you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by davida222(m): 12:30pm On Jul 27, 2012
disney: Sometimes, white chicks tell me that there's nothing as sexy as a strong black guy and its all about the sexual side of it. That's crazy isn't it. Same thing in the states, most white chicks love black dudes eg. Seal and heidi are married, what's up with the connection, many white chicks would do anything to have Taiye Diggs and Akon, so on and so forth. grin but life is a choice . We african chicks are saying that white dudes are romantic and they are saying that our black men are sexual lions. So , that's ironic isn' t it. grin
and the white dudes stil prefer their white chicks. And dat ironic isnt it?
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 27, 2012
disney: Sometimes, white chicks tell me that there's nothing as sexy as a strong black guy and its all about the intimate side of it. That's crazy isn't it. Same thing in the states, most white chicks love black dudes eg. Seal and heidi are married, what's up with the connection, many white chicks would do anything to have Taiye Diggs and Akon, so on and so forth. grin but life is a choice . We african chicks are saying that white dudes are romantic and they are saying that our black men are intimate lions. So , that's ironic isn' t it

Disney has the perfect screen name, because clearly the dude wink lives in a fantasy world

The truth is the Majority of most white women would not even spit on a black man

This is all black male ego driven fantasy world....

The fact that you are mentioning seal and akon as "sex symbols" speaks allot about how desperate you are to be seen as such

The Minority of white women who are attracted to black males are attracted to them to rebel against their father and families

The "Taboo" ...The "Stigma" attached to sleeping with a black man as a white women is the main allure to why they want to sleep with us.

You niqqahz need to stop lying to yourselves in order to make your emotional insecurities feel better. lol

The Truth is black men treat white women like queens, as if they are above black women.

The Majority of Most White Women do not give a damn about Black Men...Especially the Good Looking White Women...

Last Time i Checked Angelina Jolie type white beauties were not marrying black men.

..Instead our rich black athletes and black president leaders in Africa are dating Fat sloppy Homely white women and naming them FirsT ladies.

The white women marry these rich black men and take their fhhucking Money with huge divorce settlements.

Black men get used more by white women then a 5'5" gay man's anall~rectumm

..The Black Male is the most delusional creature to have ever walked earth....Get out of your Fantasy World.

...Akon..and Seal....LmL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayRlrAtnmlY
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by JallowBah(f): 7:25pm On Jul 27, 2012
~Royal~:

Disney has the perfect screen name, because clearly the dude wink lives in a fantasy world

The truth is the Majority of most white women would not even spit on a black man

The fact that you are mentioning seal and akon as "sex symbols" speaks allot about how desperate you are to be seen as such

The Minority of white women who are attracted to black males are attracted to them to rebel against their father and families

The "Taboo" ...The "Stigma" attached to sleeping with a black man as a white women is the main allure to why they want to sleep with us.

You niqqahz need to stop lying to yourselves in order to make your emotional insecurities feel better. lol

The Truth is black men treat white women like queens, as if they are above black women.

The Majority of Most White Women do not give a damn about Black Men...Especially the Good Looking White Women...

Last Time i Checked Angelina Jolie type white beauties were not marrying black men.

..Instead our rich black athletes and black president leaders in Africa are dating Fat sloppy Homely white women and naming them FirsT ladies.

The white women marry these rich black men and take their fhhucking Money with huge divorce settlements.

..The Black Male is the most delusional creature to have ever walked earth....Get out of your Fantasy World.

...Akon..and Seal....LmL

Say what now?

First of all; Beauty is always a subjective thing.
Number two; It seems to ME that the black men who marry "sloppy, fat and unattractive white women" choose some of these women, SOME, because they get papers through them.

Please do not take all white women under one, dear. I did not marry my husband to rebell to anyone, it just happened. It felt right. Do you really think I like defending my marriage to my family and people I dont even know ALL the damn time? Always having to justify WHY we fell in love with each other, WHY we got married, WHY we manage to be with different religions and backgrounds? Really? Nah.

I aint ugly. But I aint beautiful to everyone either. I dont have "a thing" for black men, but subjective speaking; dark skin is more beautiful than white skin, most of the time, yes. I am not afraid to say that.

Still, my husband is the first african man I have fallen in love with, and seen more in than only beauty on the outside. Cause for a marriage to last, you need more than an attractive look.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 8:04pm On Jul 27, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Pathetic just like your mammy who birthed you.

Your posts are bullshit and looks like you.

Wow, Grow up Mrs Chima. Please don't address me again and i wont address you

Merge patiently awaiting your response.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 27, 2012
~Royal~:

[size=18pt]The Minority of white women who are attracted to black males are attracted to them to rebel against their father and families

The "Taboo" ...The "Stigma" attached to sleeping with a black man as a white women is the main allure to why they want to sleep with us.[/size]

[size=18pt]You niqqahz need to stop lying to yourselves in order to make your emotional insecurities feel better. lol

The Majority of Most White Women do not give a damn about Black Men.[/size]..Especially the Good Looking White Women...

[size=18pt]..The Black Male is the most delusional creature to have ever walked earth....Get out of your Fantasy World.[/size]

...Akon..and Seal....LmL

Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by TerryCarr(m): 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2012
~Royal~:

...Akon..and Seal....LmL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayRlrAtnmlY

grin
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 10:24pm On Jul 27, 2012
This is little more than spam.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 27, 2012
[size=13pt]Lmfaooooo@How Mrs Chima Stay Owning Pleep in every Thread...... grin grin grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 27, 2012
Jallow you know you beautiful Babii tongue tongue tongue.

Whicha Wide Sexcii Hipz.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 12:09am On Jul 28, 2012
~Royal~:
[size=13pt]Lmfaooooo@How Mrs Chima Stay Owning Pleep in every Thread...... grin grin grin[/size]
You cannot 'own' someone who is not trying to fight you. @ all of you plz grow up.

If you cant, just simply ignore me and i will ignore you. Is that an agreement?
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 28, 2012
pleep: You cannot 'own' someone who is not trying to fight you. @ all of you plz grow up.

If you cant, just simply ignore me and i will ignore you. Is that an agreement?

Hey look pleep, the guy is the same height as you
grin
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by JallowBah(f): 12:14am On Jul 28, 2012
~Royal~:
Jallow you know you beautiful Babii tongue tongue tongue.

Whicha Wide Sexcii Hipz.

Lol.

Dont flirt too much nowwink
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 28, 2012
Lmfao@me making pleep take his picture down again...lol

Shout out to all the 4 eyed, racist, rectangular headed dwarfs attending Nairaland today..LmL
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 28, 2012
JallowBah:

Lol.

Dont flirt too much nowwink

Babii..honestly i didn't even notice you had contributed to the thread before i made that post..lol

Royal is Sowwi if he offended you cry

..With that being ..it is true...these black niqqahz...Luvvvv Them some Fat White Biitches!!! LmL grin

you don't count though because you are not fat, And you are attractive. (even though fat white women are attractive too)

#TeamJallow

You know i ride for the Anti Racism Army cool
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 12:22am On Jul 28, 2012
Royal..With that being ..it is true...these black niqqahz...Luvvvv Them some Fat White Biitches!!! LmL
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by JallowBah(f): 12:36am On Jul 28, 2012
~Royal~:

Babii..honestly i didn't even notice you had contributed to the thread before i made that post..lol

Royal is Sowwi if he offended you cry

..With that being ..it is true...these black niqqahz...Luvvvv Them some Fat White Biitches!!! LmL grin

you don't count though because you are not fat, And you are attractive. (even though fat white women are attractive too)

#TeamJallow

You know i ride for the Anti Racism Army cool

Eyh. According the africans I knwo, you are either fat or chicken, and aint nothing wrong with either. And let me tell you; the only chicken here is the one I eatwink

Aaw, hon, you could never offend me. As long as you got my back and all grin
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by JallowBah(f): 12:37am On Jul 28, 2012
pleep: Aint nothing wrong with thatsmiley
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Ybutterfly: 12:47am On Jul 28, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^^[size=20pt]REAAALLY?[/size]^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1 Like

Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 28, 2012

Pleep always whining with his Racist BooolShid Lmfao....

Short Ugly Man complex...don't mind him

He hates all white people..."shhhh".

He also hates...all yoruba women...

He also hates people who type in blue...

He also hates american black women....

He also hates Height(Lmfao)

He also hates Handsome(LmL)

and Last but not least...he appears to hate Knowledge.

~ cool ~

1 Like

Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 12:49am On Jul 28, 2012
awww. sad i hate knowlege? Too far bro, i might cry.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by vodkat: 1:13am On Jul 28, 2012
Royal is a gay guy or a female?
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 1:15am On Jul 28, 2012
Royal is just a Good Looking Guy. tongue

Now get yo dusty az out my profile Niqqah Lol
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by vodkat: 1:18am On Jul 28, 2012
I know ur type walking around like a peacock. best not come round real dude will beat the female outta u.Wahnker

1 Like

Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 28, 2012
vodkat: I know ur type walking around like a peacock. best not come round real dude will beat the female outta u.Wahnker

Ight 2pac.....

Ionn wan get Hit in the face by a virtual punch...

I spits the truth about black males...you mad niqqah?...Leave the thread then, with yo emotional dusty azz

Eyybody a Gangsta on the Internet. LmL
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by vodkat: 3:19am On Jul 28, 2012
watever queen royal just say U having mid life crisis u cant get ur vanilla cream. 95% of naija black men go for naija women unless dat foreign woman has some thing dat d man is attracted too. not ever one thinks like u. ppl who think like u all they do is whank and never c puzzy white black or green.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 4:35am On Jul 28, 2012
Don't mind royal. Hes just trying to impress the white woman.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by LikeLove: 4:48am On Jul 28, 2012
All women love black men because they are the sexiest creatures walking this earth besides women. The black man is...breathtaking! I love em smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend / How Do You Manage The Urge For Sex? / Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.