Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... (74047 Views)

My Opinion On Why White Women Date Black Men / Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? / Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by cap28: 1:47pm On Jul 28, 2012
~Royal~:

Babii..honestly i didn't even notice you had contributed to the thread before i made that post..lol

Royal is Sowwi if he offended you cry

..With that being ..it is true...these black niqqahz...Luvvvv Them some Fat White Biitches!!! LmL grin

you don't count though because you are not fat, And you are attractive. (even though fat white women are attractive too)

#TeamJallow

You know i ride for the Anti Racism Army cool

hey bro - get your tongue out of that white bi.tche's a..ss and stop being such a push over.

Will you still be riding for the anti racism army when the POH LEESE pull you over and give you a rodney king type beating?
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by cap28: 1:53pm On Jul 28, 2012
Like_Love: All women love black men because they are the sexiest creatures walking this earth besides women. The black man is...breathtaking! I love em smiley

Err no - not all women love black men, some women love white men only and some women love blacks but not ALL women love black men.

MOST WOMEN LOVE MEN WHO CAN TAKE CARE OF THEM, EMOTIONALLY AND FINANCIALLY - FACT.

THATS WHY UGLY RICH MEN OF ALL RACES ALWAYS GET THE PREETIEST WOMEN - you are delusional if you think that the only thing women want is a big d.ic...k - sensible women want SECURITY AND A MAN WHO CAN TAKE CARE OF THEM.

Many black men are unable to satisfy this requirement hence the need to pretend that all a woman needs is a big d.ic..k. A big dic.k will not pay the bills, pay the children's school fees, pay for a nice house and a nice life style - MONEY PAYS FOR THOSE OKAY!!! WAKE UP !!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by MrsChima(f): 4:44pm On Jul 28, 2012
Like_Love: All women love black men because they are the sexiest creatures walking this earth besides women. The black man is...breathtaking! I love em smiley

Even a big fat sloppy ugly black men
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by JallowBah(f): 6:51pm On Jul 28, 2012
cap28:

hey bro - get your tongue out of that white bi.tche's a..ss and stop being such a push over.

Will you still be riding for the anti racism army when the POH LEESE pull you over and give you a rodney king type beating?

Lol.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2012
~Royal~:
Lmfao@me making pleep take his picture down again...lol

Shout out to all the 4 eyed, racist, rectangular headed dwarfs attending Nairaland today..LmL

LMAO!! grin

Nigga you get my message on YIM?
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2012
anyway it appears i have missed some stuff...

*goes back to read thread*
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2012
~Royal~:
[size=13pt]Lmfaooooo@How Mrs Chima Stay Owning Pleep in every Thread...... grin grin grin[/size]

LOL grin grin
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 28, 2012
~Royal~:

Hey look pleep, the guy is the same height as you
grin

ROTFLMAO!!! grin grin grin
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2012
lol.

I agree. cool

black men > ALL.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 28, 2012
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by JallowBah(f): 7:43pm On Jul 28, 2012
Royal-VII:

..Lmfao^...

I dont even feel your tongue up there. This boy must be trippin on something.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 28, 2012
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 28, 2012
Royal-VII:

..Lmfao^...

kiss kiss wink
thanks.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 28, 2012

1 Like

Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 28, 2012
Royal-VII:

https://www.nairaland.com/994844/mixed-people-should-not-considered

One of the most classic roastings ever...i still can't believe the dude argued with you for like 6 pages before he realized you were white lol

Cap is a straight fool...

@Jallow

My Tongue must not be deep enough, ima spread those cheeks wider and get up in there soon babii tongue

lol grin grin

Cap is hilarious though.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 28, 2012
JALLOW!!!!!! HEY SIS!! cheesy
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 28, 2012
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 28, 2012
LOL @ royal steady roasting... grin

cap28:

Err no - not all women love black men, some women love white men only and some women love blacks but not ALL women love black men.

MOST WOMEN LOVE MEN WHO CAN TAKE CARE OF THEM, EMOTIONALLY AND FINANCIALLY - FACT.

THATS WHY UGLY RICH MEN OF ALL RACES ALWAYS GET THE PREETIEST WOMEN - you are delusional if you think that the only thing women want is a big d.ic...k - sensible women want SECURITY AND A MAN WHO CAN TAKE CARE OF THEM.

Many black men are unable to satisfy this requirement hence the need to pretend that all a woman needs is a big d.ic..k. A big dic.k will not pay the bills, pay the children's school fees, pay for a nice house and a nice life style - MONEY PAYS FOR THOSE OKAY!!! WAKE UP !!!!

This is true talk tho.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by JallowBah(f): 7:52pm On Jul 28, 2012
Royal-VII:

https://www.nairaland.com/994844/mixed-people-should-not-considered

One of the most classic roastings ever...i still can't believe the dude argued with you for like 6 pages before he realized you were white lol

Cap is a straight fool...

@Jallow

My Tongue must not be deep enough, ima spread those cheeks wider and get up in there soon babii tongue

Ooooh, that is something I dont even want to think about, come on now! You know I am married lady, I aint taking nobody tongue up in anythingwink

And hey. Let him think I`m black. Let everyone else think it. They like me more when I am black tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by JallowBah(f): 7:53pm On Jul 28, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

This is true talk tho.

I dont give a damn if my husband is rich. F-u-ck that. As long as he have a job, and can tribute to the house and food, I am a happy woman. I can buy my own damn shoes, clothes and jewellry..

2 Likes

Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 28, 2012
JallowBah:

I dont give a damn if my husband is rich. F-u-ck that. As long as he have a job, and can tribute to the house and food, I am a happy woman. I can buy my own damn shoes, clothes and jewellry..

Agreed...

I'm saying though that his claim that women want to feel secure in relationships is the truth.
Nobody can deny that.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 28, 2012
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2012
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 28, 2012
grin grin
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by JallowBah(f): 7:57pm On Jul 28, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Agreed...

I'm saying though that his claim that women want to feel secure in relationships is the truth.
Nobody can deny that.

Not if she makes her own money. But yes, I want my husband to be able to take care of himself, and split in on everything regarding the family. Nobody wants a bumster.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2012
Lol royal is such a joke, first he spams pages dissing black men for liking fat white chicks and then literally falls head over heels for the first white woman he sees on the topic.

Do you not realize you are contradicting yourself? You are the only black male here who is fawning over any white woman. Talking about "sticking your touque in a married womans ass" you are disqusting bro. And fake as hell.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by JallowBah(f): 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2012
Royal-VII:
Still LmL@Kandii..."Trust me if your husband is over 40, he has about 2 or 3 black gambian wives on the side"...

Rotflmfao.... women crazy yo LmL

And if he was younger, the respond would be; He just wants papers/visa, and will get a gambian wife later on."

Heard it beforecheesy
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by JallowBah(f): 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2012
pleep: Lol royal is such a joke, first he spams pages dissing black men for liking fat white chicks and then literally falls head over heels for the first white woman hes sees on the topic.

Do you not realize you are contradicting yourself? You are the only black male here who is fawning over any white woman. Talking about "sticking your touque in a married womans ass" you are disqusting bro. And fake as hell.

What, you cant take a joke? I sure did..

Its more disgusting with racist people than people who jokingly flirt.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 28, 2012
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2012
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2012
lol royals mad. grin go ahead stick your tongue in her ass.

Its funny. You are like a big joke.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 28, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Two Lovers Kissing At Elegushi Beach In Lagos, Almost Swept Away (Photos) / My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp / Nigerian Slay Queens Blasted For Showing Off Potatoes, Lady Fires Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.