Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,427 members, 7,836,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Jesus To Christians: "Why Call Me 'Lord, Lord', But Don't Keep My Commandments?" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus To Christians: "Why Call Me 'Lord, Lord', But Don't Keep My Commandments?" (1300 Views)

Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) / Seminarian Onyekachukwu Martins Converts Nonbelievers To Christians In Akwa Ibom / Dear Christians, Why Are Developed/educated Countries Leaving Religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus To Christians: "Why Call Me 'Lord, Lord', But Don't Keep My Commandments?" by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:21pm On Jul 18, 2021
Re: Jesus To Christians: "Why Call Me 'Lord, Lord', But Don't Keep My Commandments?" by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:51pm On Jul 19, 2021
Re: Jesus To Christians: "Why Call Me 'Lord, Lord', But Don't Keep My Commandments?" by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:53am On Jul 21, 2021
Re: Jesus To Christians: "Why Call Me 'Lord, Lord', But Don't Keep My Commandments?" by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2021
Re: Jesus To Christians: "Why Call Me 'Lord, Lord', But Don't Keep My Commandments?" by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:52am On Aug 03, 2021
Re: Jesus To Christians: "Why Call Me 'Lord, Lord', But Don't Keep My Commandments?" by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:39pm On Aug 13, 2021
Re: Jesus To Christians: "Why Call Me 'Lord, Lord', But Don't Keep My Commandments?" by Kobojunkie: 10:27pm On Jan 31, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
One of his commandment is to believe in him which is the major one and we passed that one so what your point
Not even close! To believe in Jesus Christ is not of mere mental acknowledge of His person. To believe in Him means to Trust as accept as True every Word He spoke. I can prove to you that you with your claim to believe but with your heart you reject most everyone of His teachings and commandments. undecided
Re: Jesus To Christians: "Why Call Me 'Lord, Lord', But Don't Keep My Commandments?" by Dtruthspeaker: 10:36pm On Jan 31, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
One of his commandment is to believe in him which is the major one and we passed that one so what your point

"He does not believe that does not live according to his belief" Thomas Fuller.

Hence without complete obedience to God, then you have not yet believed in Christ.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You An Atheist Or Anti-christian?? / What Is The Story Behind Your Nairaland Moniker? / Who Was "Jesus Ben Ananias" Similar To Jesus Christ 2000 Years Ago By Josephus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.