Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? (42430 Views)

Why Have I Always Failed Job Aptitude Test??? Most Especially Dragnet / There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why / How I Failed An Interview With One Of The Leading Brewery In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by justmondris: 10:16pm On Jul 01, 2021
No you have not dear. I was once In your shoe bro. Lift your head up high and start working hard to achieve your dreams. Learn to take actions on time and beware of the great enemy of success called procrastination.

Note: taking the illegal route to success is never good decision.
Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by Ugulo(m): 10:57pm On Jul 01, 2021
no
Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by Emeka71(m): 11:12pm On Jul 01, 2021
milky3:
Failed ké, so far you keep on trying all will be well you are not alone in this kind of issue
That's right.
Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by Timblaze(m): 12:14am On Jul 02, 2021
Jessepaid:
Hehehe...

No be all men dey get beards at 17...

Some get it at 30...

Work toward success and aim for greatness...

You don't pray for wealth and riches then sit and fold your hands expecting a miracle...

Get something doing....

I asked my father once...

Dad how did you train us all, including bills in this harsh economy without losing you mind?

He said one word....

Relax...

Everything falls In place after a while
So comforting
Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by Robertkenny(m): 3:46am On Jul 02, 2021
meobizy:
Which platform is Bogger again?

Will be introduced soon.. Keep your fingers crossed.

Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by ford101: 4:44am On Jul 02, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
You haven't failed young man... just plan and restrategies ... leave your comfort zone... if you have means of living Nigeria do quick that's ur slimmest chance of making it in hurry... was once in ur position till I do the right thing
I have 5million naira right now. Like which country should or can I move to. So I can have a good life.nwa nne please suggest me a country or good businesses I can go into.

1 Like

Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by Nobody: 4:58am On Jul 02, 2021
mrkings84:

Forget that man. Tell me one society that doesn't have these set of people within them...
I repeat, Nigeria and her citizens are a great country and people. Our only problem is the government......
Those 'societies' frown on such. Here it's seen as normal. You may deceive yourself all you want but the truth will stare back at you.
Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by donaldking10: 5:04am On Jul 02, 2021
richboy01:
Can one withdraw the $200 to bank account?
believe that foolish guy at your peril. that's a man impersonating as a lady.

2 Likes

Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by donaldking10: 5:04am On Jul 02, 2021
QuinModah:
First sign up with Binancemwith the link on my profile and you get FREE $200 voucher, I will show you how to trade for FREE

believe this foolish guy at your peril. that's a man impersonating as a lady

2 Likes

Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by Miraj22(f): 7:10am On Jul 02, 2021
Hamachi:
How do one apply? Any linknyou can recommend to me
If you can wait till around Nov that's when Chinese Government scholarship starts, the Korean government scholarship should start around Jan if I'm correct. I had a doc that has all the required documents but I lost it but you just browse about it or watch YouTube videos

1 Like

Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by Hamachi(f): 7:22am On Jul 02, 2021
Miraj22:

If you can wait till around Nov that's when Chinese Government scholarship starts, the Korean government scholarship should start around Jan if I'm correct. I had a doc that has all the required documents but I lost it but you just browse about it or watch YouTube videos
Thank you ma. Can I get your email?
Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by Hamachi(f): 7:24am On Jul 02, 2021
Sleekfingers:

graphic design, website developing, video editing. Graphic design dey sell like akara.....there are lots of learning resources about graphic designs on youtube.........just give any of the three a trial.......after learning you can get online jobs from fiverr, peopleperhour etc.......

Thank you
Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by Hamachi(f): 7:26am On Jul 02, 2021
ford101:
I have 5million naira right now. Like which country should or can I move to. So I can have a good life.nwa nne please suggest me a country or good businesses I can go into.
Benin Republic
Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by Miraj22(f): 7:27am On Jul 02, 2021
Hamachi:
Thank you ma. Can I get your email?
eberegertrude0@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by Hamachi(f): 7:27am On Jul 02, 2021
donaldking10:

believe this foolish guy at your peril. that's a man impersonating as a lady
Binance gives $200 voucher for trading google it and see for yourself. Do not dispute what you don't know.
Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by yeme7(m): 8:17am On Jul 02, 2021
lokoventurex1:
You have not failed bro.

I was 32 last year May. I was staying with my mum and if she didn't come back from shop, I might not get food.

I was very determined though. I was almost frustrated. All jobs I applied for were not bringing any interview. So, my younger sister said I should try POS.

That was it. I didn't have money and she couldn't even help with money too. I cherish that her single advise till tomorrow.

I solicited for help from friends and family and raised the needed money. I built a kiosk and got a terminal.

I have made over 1.5M savings and over 2.5M profit between September last year till now and it keeps getting better.

This was how I moved out of my mum's house and gives her allowance every month.

Meanwhile, I prayed and still praying. Surely, God answers prayers .

Don't just see yourself a failure cos I never saw myself as one even despite am older than you.

Gather yourself up and be sincere with yourself.

It's not necessarily a salary job. Wish I knew this earlier..

Thank God u said u have friends and family... How about those who don't have back and front no help how can such person survive... Bro urs is good because u have people
Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by KingofHearts(m): 8:38am On Jul 02, 2021
KingofHearts:
Join telegram group for financial support .make the other half of the year count.

https:// t. me/ financialsupportgroup
Https:// t. me /fsgchannel
Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by QuinModah(f): 8:52am On Jul 02, 2021
richboy01:

Can one withdraw the $200 to bank account?
Yes you can
Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by Wealthscheme: 8:53am On Jul 02, 2021
Jason Njoku, the owner of Iroko TV, lived with his mother at the age of 27 before creating iroko tv

2 Likes

Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by elonize(m): 9:42am On Jul 02, 2021
orikoku:
Me that i will be 40 soon, still no better job still living in my mama house, N-Power still come spoil everything for me. Thank God you have mama house.
God nawq o.plz God help
Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by jimcaddy(m): 9:47am On Jul 02, 2021
Exactly. Life is just like that... Everyone's time is different.. Not everyone will succeed and make it at the same time... Just keep at it, no matter how long, your own turn will surely come.
Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by elonize(m): 10:08am On Jul 02, 2021
Sleekfingers:

graphic design, website developing, video editing. Graphic design dey sell like akara.....there are lots of learning resources about graphic designs on youtube.........just give any of the three a trial.......after learning you can get online jobs from fiverr, peopleperhour etc.......
NNE I know abt feverr but I no get skill na mk I leave since two years now�

Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by elonize(m): 10:11am On Jul 02, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Abeg mk we connect, show me tinz I dont know.dis na my natural skill. Abeg o.I 1leave d house too.

Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by Sleekfingers: 10:32am On Jul 02, 2021
[quote author=elonize post=103286030][/quote]

just try and acquire any of those skill.....
Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by Sleekfingers: 10:40am On Jul 02, 2021
[quote author=elonize post=103286095][/quote

i am sorry......i didnt get your question
Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:13am On Jul 02, 2021
ford101:
my brother 5m is a very good start up capital, learn some trade like fabrics, move to aba , take ur time and learn the line. Then you can try taiwan or Hong Kong, walihi in 5 years if u are street wise , u will buy all the houses in ur Street... Taiwan and Hong Kong nah money dey chase people around there... you work and also do ur fabrics business by sending it home in containers
Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by Mikael0407(m): 12:09pm On Jul 02, 2021
OtunbaBlack:

How’re you holding up bro?

Trying my best bro. Applying for jobs everywhere
Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by Agbaboyeksu: 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2021
Graphic design is a high indemand skill, I'm will to teach anyone that
1. Is passionate about learning
2. Has time to dedicate to learning
3. Has a laptop.

Learning is fully virtual, beep me on WhatsApp 07069214817

I'll first send my catelogue for you to access my previous work, after then you can decide to join the train or now
Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by tivhador: 12:20pm On Jul 02, 2021
You only fail when you give up trying..... cool
Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by mrkings84(m): 12:20pm On Jul 02, 2021
SegFault:

Those 'societies' frown on such. Here it's seen as normal. You may deceive yourself all you want but the truth will stare back at you.

So in essence u are saying that Nigeria and Nigerians are not great?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Boss Group Of Companies - Interview Invitation / My Fiancé Just Lost His Job / Dara Oladosu Who Built Quoted Replies For Twitter, Employed At Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.