Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? (42427 Views)

Why Have I Always Failed Job Aptitude Test??? Most Especially Dragnet / There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why / How I Failed An Interview With One Of The Leading Brewery In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by ClearAll: 5:21pm On Jul 01, 2021
NO MAN, you haven’t failed.

Don’t rush life
don’t allow anyone rush you
If anybody is oppressing you block them.

But make sure you have something doing,
PEACE.

1 Like

Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 01, 2021
wiseone28:
No you have not fail..

Just that Nigeria failed you..

we were meant to believe that education is the key to success..

But now graduates are apprentice to people

Hehehehehehehehehhehehe
who doesn't even have a waec
Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 01, 2021
[quote author=Aurielfinizu post=103265691][/quote]

Lmaooooo
Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by BiolaNaira(m): 5:42pm On Jul 01, 2021
Guy go learn Yahoo, u dey dere dey find work
How much work wan pay you for this country

1 Like

Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by Ojay234(f): 5:47pm On Jul 01, 2021
Time and season, them no dey catch late comer. You are not a failure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N4_lGYiVT8

2 Likes

Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by lokoventurex1(m): 5:50pm On Jul 01, 2021
You have not failed bro.

I was 32 last year May. I was staying with my mum and if she didn't come back from shop, I might not get food.

I was very determined though. I was almost frustrated. All jobs I applied for were not bringing any interview. So, my younger sister said I should try POS.

That was it. I didn't have money and she couldn't even help with money too. I cherish that her single advise till tomorrow.

I solicited for help from friends and family and raised the needed money. I built a kiosk and got a terminal.

I have made over 1.5M savings and over 2.5M profit between September last year till now and it keeps getting better.

This was how I moved out of my mum's house and gives her allowance every month.

Meanwhile, I prayed and still praying. Surely, God answers prayers .

Don't just see yourself a failure cos I never saw myself as one even despite am older than you.

Gather yourself up and be sincere with yourself.

It's not necessarily a salary job. Wish I knew this earlier..

6 Likes

Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by Jayphresh(m): 5:51pm On Jul 01, 2021
Most definitely not, I’d say you seize this moment to discover yourself and save as much as you can for life isn’t always easier when the bills start rolling in.
You’re NOT a failure!
Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by OtunbaBlack(m): 5:58pm On Jul 01, 2021
Mikael0407:
I feel your pain bro. I'm 26, broke, unemployed and living with my parents too. We're the same embarassed

How’re you holding up bro?

1 Like

Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by Gfskw: 5:59pm On Jul 01, 2021
Don’t give up think of what you can do looking for job tell you parent to raise funds for you start small buying and selling biz
Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by yeme7(m): 5:59pm On Jul 01, 2021
U didn't failed... Like someone said here learn crypto trading and make a earn living.. Currently I'm 30 I'm living with my parents after I graduated, all my friends are into yahoo etc all sorts of illegal things.. But I took a bold stepped to learn crypto in a whatsapp group plus someone taught me.. Here I'm investing for the future... I'm into graphic design.. Just that recently my pc got crashed.. So I went into crypto fully.. With that u can still be searching for jobs and I know your star will shine don't let anyone make u feel bad as long there is life there is hope... It's only a dead person that doesn't have hope. Have a blessed day
Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by kokomilala(m): 6:01pm On Jul 01, 2021
No, you fail when you stop trying, when u switch off.
Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by neighbourhud: 6:11pm On Jul 01, 2021
Jessepaid:
Hehehe...

No be all men dey get beards at 17...

Some get it at 30...

Work toward success and aim for greatness...

You don't pray for wealth and riches then sit and fold your hands expecting a miracle...

Get something doing....

I asked my father once...

Dad how did you train us all, including bills in this harsh economy without losing you mind?

He said one word....

Relax...

Everything falls In place after a while

I love this... God bless you papa and you
Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by silibaba: 6:28pm On Jul 01, 2021
You have not failed. You have passed grin
Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by Onyi22(f): 6:33pm On Jul 01, 2021
Lol
Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by Xantel(f): 6:37pm On Jul 01, 2021
You haven't failed, continue to push and pray
Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by ultimateprof: 7:08pm On Jul 01, 2021
To be sincere, this is one of the best write up that I have found on Naira Land! More this.

3 Likes

Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by QuinModah(f): 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2021
STOP making excuses and START putting in the work…

The next season of YOU is about to start… but the big question is, are you ready?

If you’re reading this, I dare you to dedicate the next 6 months to work on your goals. No announcements, just work.

I want to see you level up and give it your all to get to that next stage… but it’s up to you to put in the effort and the time.

So do you accept? Give me a “�” if you’re in!!!

1 Like

Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by DONFRANSKID(m): 7:18pm On Jul 01, 2021
Jessepaid:
Hehehe...

No be all men dey get beards at 17...

Some get it at 30...

Work toward success and aim for greatness...

You don't pray for wealth and riches then sit and fold your hands expecting a miracle...

Get something doing....

I asked my father once...

Dad how did you train us all, including bills in this harsh economy without losing you mind?

He said one word....

Relax...

Everything falls In place after a while
Wow I love this your quote "relax everything will fall in place" thanks brother
Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by QuinModah(f): 7:20pm On Jul 01, 2021
Binance a crypto exchange
meobizy:
Which platform is Bogger again?
Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by FunnyDude(m): 7:24pm On Jul 01, 2021
lokoventurex1:
You have not failed bro.

I was 32 last year May. I was staying with my mum and if she didn't come back from shop, I might not get food.

I was very determined though. I was almost frustrated. All jobs I applied for were not bringing any interview. So, my younger sister said I should try POS.

That was it. I didn't have money and she couldn't even help with money too. I cherish that her single advise till tomorrow.

I solicited for help from friends and family and raised the needed money. I built a kiosk and got a terminal.

I have made over 1.5M savings and over 2.5M profit between September last year till now and it keeps getting better.

Don't just see yourself a failure cos I never saw myself as one even despite am older than you.

Bro don't lie POS can't give you 2.5m profit within September till now.
Untop the 100 naira and 200 naira charges

2 Likes

Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by QuinModah(f): 7:27pm On Jul 01, 2021
Join other young Nigerians helping themselves on telegram UsStockMarket&Crypto
Obakashdee:
story of my life.. hmmm... On the brink of depression now, all these it will fall into places, when when? Been asking it’s not easy at all
Went to school no work, learnt designing nothing nothing
I don tire jare

1 Like

Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by kokoboy4life(m): 7:27pm On Jul 01, 2021
Nairobi33:
No brother, you are still very early if you get your act together. I'm 30, a student, jobless and dependent on parents. But everything changed at a blink of an eye during the lockdown. I made my first million and then multimillionaire in few months. Still no job, no nothing all I have is smart phone and internet. Fully armed to the tilt. I'm worth way more than all the people that have spent several years working their ass off in labour market.
Internet is very rich with nearly untapped goldmine. Use it wisely and see your life changed at a blink of an eye. Nairaland will not make you money but will waste your time. Like I said use internet wisely. Know why you are here, what you are out looking for, persevere, be patient and be legit and your time will come, it always does. Don't be tempted into quick money schemes and scams. Online, everybody is your friend & companion, you're a liberal, you are a peace maker, no bigotry, shun hate and be a citizen of the world. Exceptional people are too busy building their life and legacy than greater majority of wretched masses fighting and chasing things that don't even matter. Good luk out there, mate. Salud!

I am happy for you, kindly share with me how you are using your phone to make cool cash
Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by QuinModah(f): 7:29pm On Jul 01, 2021
Hello! it very true, we had someone who trained us on Telegram and the charges and how to set it up for FREE. The session was recorded. Connect, network because your network will determine your networth Join them today on TELEGRAM UsStockMarket&Crypto wink
FunnyDude:

Bro don't lie POS can't give you 2.5m profit within September till now.
Untop the 100 naira and 200 naira charges
Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by QuinModah(f): 7:31pm On Jul 01, 2021
First sign up with Binancemwith the link on my profile and you get FREE $200 voucher, I will show you how to trade for FREE
kokoboy4life:

I am happy for you, kindly share with me how you are using your phone to make cool cash
Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by milky3(f): 7:54pm On Jul 01, 2021
richmond500:

Its obvious some persons dont read and decide to comment, and na these set of people deh form motivational speakers pass.
lazy yoots grin
j
I comment to read later, lol
This is the thought of 85% youth in naija
(Forget the story up there)
It's the writer POV
Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by richboy01(m): 8:22pm On Jul 01, 2021
QuinModah:
First sign up with Binancemwith the link on my profile and you get FREE $200 voucher, I will show you how to trade for FREE
Can one withdraw the $200 to bank account?
Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by elonize(m): 8:52pm On Jul 01, 2021
Coldie:
U even young, go to ph.

And see 35years old men still living with their parents still wearing short nicka up and down and strategizing to fvck secondary school girls.

Guy u get hope
RR u serious,wearing nicka
Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by petitejolie(f): 9:03pm On Jul 01, 2021
Your not a failure. It's the country at the time we found ourselves. Keep pushing but don't put pressure on yourself till u start pushing drugs or pushing illegal buttons. It's not over until it's over .
Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by OLRAYS(m): 9:24pm On Jul 01, 2021
Mikael0407:
I feel your pain bro. I'm 26, broke, unemployed and living with my parents too. We're the same embarassed
stand up on ur feet and leave ur comfort zone bro nothing grows there...I prayed to God and took that bold step in 2018, left my parent home, did odd jobs cox I discovered that to delete Proverty for ur life u gaz put shame aside...now through the odd jobs wey I dey do... I found myself a good job in 2019...I suffered for a whole 1 year+ but now I am married with a child....am so hapi I took that step...

1 Like

Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by mrkings84(m): 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2021
SegFault:

Great citizens that engage in all sort of evil practices, great citizens that destroy public property, great citizens that believe that disdain for the laws of the country means "sharpness".
Mtchheeew ewwwwww.
Useless government = useless citizens
Useless citizens = useless government

Forget that man. Tell me one society that doesn't have these set of people within them...
I repeat, Nigeria and her citizens are a great country and people. Our only problem is the government......

1 Like

Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by Frenzy01(m): 10:08pm On Jul 01, 2021
Everything would fall in place. Just believe.

[meanwhile, I sell and I buy any breed of dog swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer boarding and pet care services. Checkout my siggy for contact info
Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by timibare(m): 10:11pm On Jul 01, 2021
lokoventurex1:
You have not failed bro.

1.5million savings from POS business How ? Nor b juju b that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Boss Group Of Companies - Interview Invitation / My Fiancé Just Lost His Job / Dara Oladosu Who Built Quoted Replies For Twitter, Employed At Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.