Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? (42437 Views)

Why Have I Always Failed Job Aptitude Test??? Most Especially Dragnet / There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why / How I Failed An Interview With One Of The Leading Brewery In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by Hamachi(f): 1:57pm On Jul 01, 2021
richboy01:
better stop crypto now
Why?
Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by Reggaemich(m): 1:57pm On Jul 01, 2021
If u go to the Airport Nowadays, it is filled with people Running away to another Country.

Flying or Running to Abroad for a better life is not the best or solution as most youth do Nowadays.

We can start from little, that is any business or Engagement we are into as daily hustles, we should try to be consistent with It.

And during Election, people selling their Votes for N2000 should stop and do what is right by Putting a qualified Candidate there

By doing all these things, the country will one day be better for good

Change begins with U

https://jobsForLawEnforcement.com
Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by Yesboss0009: 1:57pm On Jul 01, 2021
Bro you are not a failure your time hasn't come yet... This will definitely be a story for your Glory days.... Just keep pushing
Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by Hamachi(f): 1:58pm On Jul 01, 2021
Miraj22:
Why don't you apply for Chinese or Korean scholarship, 2:2 can get you Chinese scholarship.
How do one apply? Any linknyou can recommend to me
Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by omoplaycool(m): 1:59pm On Jul 01, 2021
Robertkenny:
Adepetun Robert Kehinde.

I read something really inspiring a few days back, I can’t find that picture now, so I will try to quote it to as much accuracy as possible
I’ve seen people falling in love at 18, getting married at 21, having kids at 24, and living the perfect life. I’ve seen people starting their college at 24, and not getting married before 35. I’ve seen perfect relationships turning into beautiful marriages and I’ve seen perfect marriages falling apart. I’ve seen people having paid jobs at 21, and joining college at 23, and I’ve seen people graduating at 25, and not having any job till 31.

The point is it’s not that someone is winning the race or someone is lagging behind. The point is it’s not a race, but life. It goes on, and it won’t go on according to the other person, it will go on according to you. Everyone’s life has different pace, and different phases, just because you’re still struggling, doesn’t mean you’re behind someone. You are working on your own pace.

See, everyone has problems. The people you think look perfect on the outside, are the ones who are fighting bigger issues on the inside. It’s you who has to tackle your problems, and tackle them one by one. If you look at the problems, it’s like an army and you have limited ammunition to kill them all. If you will panic you will throw your ammo on one set of problems, and later regret because you’d still be surrounded by it. So say plan.

Plan and tackle them one by one. One ammo on one problem at a time. No money? Get a job. No job? Study and prepare for interviews. Plan your life, and your schedule and routine, and do things one by one, and I’m sure by this time next year, most of your problems would’ve been gone!

You’re not a failure and no one is, all I see are soldiers fighting for a better future ahead with much enemies disguised as Unemployment, Poverty, Lack of support etc.

Less I forget, always stay connected to positive friends or better still business friends.

Shared from Bogger.

Kindly share your thought on this.

My brother if you accept this, then you have failed.
Keep keeping on. You'll be shocked at the amount of people whobrtsh they can be like you. While you keep moving, don't forget to take time to look at what you have and be grateful if not for anything, for life and for health.
It takes just a moment for a person's life to completely turn around.

I wish you all the very best in life.
Good luck

2 Likes

Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by Hamachi(f): 2:00pm On Jul 01, 2021
orikoku:
Me that i will be 40 soon, still no better job still living in my mama house, N-Power still come spoil everything for me. Thank God you have mama house.
would you like to learn crypto?
Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by Hamachi(f): 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2021
doyinisaac:
Lol...the irony of it is that,those people you are using as a prayer point also have their own hidden problems that is worse than yours but you will never know
sense no go kill you
Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by felixnkubi: 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2021
so is 80% of men in Nigeria! my brother you are not alone, this country just get as e be

1 Like

Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by enyooe(m): 2:06pm On Jul 01, 2021
Brother man u have not fail but just step out of ur comfort zone
Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2021
olamidedivotee:
To be a man is not easy.

That's what Feminists don't know
To be a living thing is not easy. Everybody get him own cup of suffering
Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by pek(m): 2:13pm On Jul 01, 2021
You are a failure when you think you are.
Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 01, 2021
mrkings84:
Nigeria is a great country. All her citizens are great, our only problem is our governance system...
Great citizens that engage in all sort of evil practices, great citizens that destroy public property, great citizens that believe that disdain for the laws of the country means "sharpness".
Mtchheeew ewwwwww.
Useless government = useless citizens
Useless citizens = useless government

1 Like

Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by FullBlastLight: 2:15pm On Jul 01, 2021
wiseone28:
No you have not fail..

Just that Nigeria failed you..

we were meant to believe that education is the key to success..

But now graduates are apprentice to people who doesn't even have a waec

Ah, what a sad truth frm u there!

May dis narrative change someday, and very soon!
Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by FullBlastLight: 2:19pm On Jul 01, 2021
BrazilAirport:
Life is hard. Very hard

Hahaha...laughs... grin

Las las, e go beta!

Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by akanbiaa(m): 2:20pm On Jul 01, 2021
Robertkenny:
Adepetun Robert Kehinde.

I read something really inspiring a few days back, I can’t find that picture now, so I will try to quote it to as much accuracy as possible
I’ve seen people falling in love at 18, getting married at 21, having kids at 24, and living the perfect life. I’ve seen people starting their college at 24, and not getting married before 35. I’ve seen perfect relationships turning into beautiful marriages and I’ve seen perfect marriages falling apart. I’ve seen people having paid jobs at 21, and joining college at 23, and I’ve seen people graduating at 25, and not having any job till 31.

The point is it’s not that someone is winning the race or someone is lagging behind. The point is it’s not a race, but life. It goes on, and it won’t go on according to the other person, it will go on according to you. Everyone’s life has different pace, and different phases, just because you’re still struggling, doesn’t mean you’re behind someone. You are working on your own pace.

See, everyone has problems. The people you think look perfect on the outside, are the ones who are fighting bigger issues on the inside. It’s you who has to tackle your problems, and tackle them one by one. If you look at the problems, it’s like an army and you have limited ammunition to kill them all. If you will panic you will throw your ammo on one set of problems, and later regret because you’d still be surrounded by it. So say plan.

Plan and tackle them one by one. One ammo on one problem at a time. No money? Get a job. No job? Study and prepare for interviews. Plan your life, and your schedule and routine, and do things one by one, and I’m sure by this time next year, most of your problems would’ve been gone!

You’re not a failure and no one is, all I see are soldiers fighting for a better future ahead with much enemies disguised as Unemployment, Poverty, Lack of support etc.

Less I forget, always stay connected to positive friends or better still business friends.

Shared from Bogger.

This reply will also help
"If you believe you have failed you have are right and if you believe you have not failed you are also right. Which right do you prefer is what matters and after choosing by that right stick to it till the end no matter the odds against you and try you hands on different things If you want different result from what you are getting, for doing the same thing over and over again and having same mentality will always produce same result. "
Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by titanic50(m): 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2021
Robertkenny:
Adepetun Robert Kehinde.

Shared from Bogger.

Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by titanic50(m): 2:22pm On Jul 01, 2021
Robertkenny:
Adepetun Robert Kehinde.

Shared from Bogger.

A full at 20s is a full forever

Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by Revolva(m): 2:24pm On Jul 01, 2021
@op if I tell you my age

You won't believe me ....I just start t make am small small in life but let me tell you our country have no structure for us ...don't blame ur self just keep hustling

Age no matter ooo how to make am na suppose to be ur target not looking at ur age and where u stay

3 Likes

Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by icedbreez(m): 2:28pm On Jul 01, 2021
You are only 27 and you want to categorize your whole life?

You should try to determine if you failed or not by 60-70
Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by RPG2020(m): 2:31pm On Jul 01, 2021
Bruh relaxe your mind nor go do pass yourself Notting dey this life you naked come you naked go

1 Like

Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by Kyn4kyn: 2:36pm On Jul 01, 2021
You have not taken exams yet
Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by Unik3030: 2:37pm On Jul 01, 2021
donofdons:

Of course. I am sure you are a loser too. Keep looking for someone to sugarcoat it for you and don’t go and make something for yourself. Keep giving excuses on why you can’t afford to leave and don’t go and carry cement to save money.
I repeat u are a fool n very unrealistic with your approach,if he carries cement they pay him maximum of 3kn he will eat n sort some stuffs n let's say he saves 2k per day,how many years will it take to save at least 2 million to travel out?
U people just talk without any reasonable plan in place,that's y I hate motivational speakers

4 Likes

Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by Stevegoddy23: 2:39pm On Jul 01, 2021
I look u & remember those days...checkout my story "@ 40, he still live with his paleh + maleh + sisters & brothers dem".

Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by Unrated900(m): 2:44pm On Jul 01, 2021
wiseone28:
No you have not fail..

Just that Nigeria failed you..

we were meant to believe that education is the key to success..

But now graduates are apprentice to people who doesn't even have a waec

Na so the system be
The govt has failed the Nigerians
I warned u all not to vote
Una no hear.

1 Like

Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by Author058: 2:44pm On Jul 01, 2021
Please watch the video below on never give up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn7QxPmNd3o
Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by annisy(f): 2:45pm On Jul 01, 2021
You are doing perfectly well never allow any motherfucker make you think other wise
Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by Gentew(m): 2:47pm On Jul 01, 2021
I left my parent's house at 30years old, I'm now 35. I'm now married with a kid, a car and doing relatively fine. You've not failed. Just keep pushing.

3 Likes

Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by Obiorahpcfg: 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2021
No my dear, u have not failed at all, you need to be guided to a brighter future. Private chat me.
Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2021
My dear if some of us opening our mouth to tell u our story eheee... hmmm mentally and etc.... narialand no go contain am ooo..

My Motto.... So far God who created the heavens and the earth is alive...... he will not put me to shame!!..... life is a journey... !!

Its well.ooo stay strong!!

1 Like

Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by chinedumoooo: 2:57pm On Jul 01, 2021
Don't put yourself into pressure and hypertension.
If you have good plans, work it out and be focus .
Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by PasD(m): 2:58pm On Jul 01, 2021
Robertkenny:
Adepetun Robert Kehinde.

Shared from Bogger.

I'm 34, jobless and living with my mum! Take it from me you have not failed yet. You will only fail when you have accepted you have failed. You need to see me still full of Hope!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Fiancé Just Lost His Job / Dara Oladosu Who Built Quoted Replies For Twitter, Employed At Twitter / APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.