Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,173 members, 7,835,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships (66751 Views)

When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / Lady Bares Her Boobs As She Asks If She Should Lose Her Virginity Now Or Marriag / South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by samwillyco1(m): 2:54pm On Jul 04, 2021
We want peace of mind and supportive relationship/marriage
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by EndRape2(f): 2:54pm On Jul 04, 2021
Frustrated fool, like you, reason you will see a lady crying and you will post such an insultive message

quote author=Fahdiga post=103346815]This one never see anything. This is the first round for her. Guys will continue using and dumping her like a trash that she is until she receives sense by force [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by LegalWolf: 2:54pm On Jul 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
This one never see anything. This is the first round for her. Guys will continue using and dumping her like a trash that she is until she receives sense by force

That’s so mean. Cmon!

2 Likes

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 04, 2021
STOP GIVING THEM SEX UNTIL AFTER MARRIAGE

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Teejay13(m): 2:56pm On Jul 04, 2021
We are in a wicked world where men are been trained to become brutal to their fellow human.

So be careful with the type of men you choose to make friends with. Though all men are not the same

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Tiwasplug: 2:56pm On Jul 04, 2021
Why don't you ask what you want ?
It seems you are looking for an acceptance and not a relationship .If not, you wouldn't be doing all you listed just for the sake of getting some sort of recognition.

Even the guy must have figured it out that hki are displaying a show rather than just being yourself and hence ,taking what was freely given to him and when he gets tired, shows you the kind of attitude that will chase you away .Even borrow bad behavior wey no be im own to comot you for im life.

Pls retrack ,cleanse out the toxic and start a love myself first journey .You will surely attract what sync with you naturally on the journey .

Make sure you don't live everyday like you are in competition of some sort to be in a relationship.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Simplyleo: 2:56pm On Jul 04, 2021
That's serious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by McOluOmo: 2:58pm On Jul 04, 2021
Sex is the only thing a woman has

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by stupidmod3: 3:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
because all u have to offer is sex.
do u assist on bills things

2 Likes

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Roman7(m): 3:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Reason why I fvck for personal fulfilment and pleasure.. So having sex now translate to not loving or valuing oneself?

God bless u abeg.....dem think say Bleep equal love
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by advanceDNA: 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2021
airminem:
Oh you feel When you give your man sex, you have given him everything... Even If you like let him hang your left leg on Lagos-Ibadan train & the right leg on Abuja-Kaduna train, if you nor love and value yourself first, na u sabi how dem go value and want u. This era of Men don't even fall for sex anymore(no go dia). What else can you give ur man aunty as u dey talk like this?! angry

while u ladies are still stuck at thinking you are “giving”...Men have realized u are not giving them sex

....you both donated ur bodies to the act..it called fvcking each other....u ddnt give him..it’s not a bottle of coke..

When u ladies start seeing sex for what it is... u will stop feeling hurt becos of it...

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Commentor: 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2021
Depends on the quality of men you've been dating.
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by VTJN(m): 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2021
Bouz:
The thing is most ladies, go for guys that are after just sex, without them knowing. Just because the guy cojld provide all she wants like shoes, bags, pocket money and has a car. You want to settle with him because he is man enough to provide for a family, now the question is does he also want to settle down with you, or is he after your ass, since he has what you want, my dear don't play your self oh, love who love you. Whether he has or not, you too will grow together or rather love who can provide for you, but when your ass gets dumped, don't come here to scream how men are scum, cuz i think your the scum here wink.
why not advised men too to love who loved them too?

Try balance am biko

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Commentor: 3:02pm On Jul 04, 2021
Teejay13:
We are in a wicked world where men are been trained to become brutal to their fellow human.

So be careful with the type of men you choose to make friends with. Though all men are not the same

You've said it all.

4 Likes

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by SIRRITE: 3:02pm On Jul 04, 2021
One bad Niga don injure her well well

2 Likes

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by mu2sa2: 3:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
She forget to add 'you post stupid things on social media' to complete the rubbish she spewed.

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by fineboynl(m): 3:05pm On Jul 04, 2021
The funny thing is that when these set of girls sees a nice guys they wouldn't like them. They love lies and pretends. Washing and too good to be true. What do you expect from a guy that is claiming to be what he is not. After he finish the master plan na to japa.

2 Likes

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 04, 2021
Simplyleo:
That's serious

Post 40

Talkative
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by SenecaTheYonger: 3:07pm On Jul 04, 2021
So just because you like a guy means they’re obligated to like you? What if they don’t like you but just your ass and pussy?

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Adakintroy: 3:07pm On Jul 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
This one never see anything. This is the first round for her. Guys will continue using and dumping her like a trash that she is until she receives sense by force

She de ask wetin una want.?

Many of you guys no know wetin una want. Una just put everything for woman head. Them too don tire for una. Lead una no lead follow una no follow.

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by VTJN(m): 3:07pm On Jul 04, 2021
larryking540:

the truth is a man is the price ,lady have been long deceived they are the price ,,,,a man calls the shot if he will put a ring on your finger or not ,....

I can't imagine a girl friend can't even sit and plan with his boyfriend and u expect him to marry u,,some say if I ask him ,they will think I am a gold digger ...

I just laugh at lady they purpose to in public and reject the proposal ,,we are entering a different era and it's going to be very brutal ,

to all the good Ladies out there if you got a good dude hold him well

the video clip we just watch ,that lady is going back to square one again in relationship that's why she is all pained ,when I mean square 1 ,I mean starting over again ,from hi to can I have a date with you ,to when do you close from work ,,,,godddddd ,,na that part of relationship they tire me
I still know guys that run after women bumper to bumper for marriage o. Not dating

Guys too should cherish and adore a good lady also, they are hardly come by

2 Likes

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by VTJN(m): 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2021
larryking540:

my guy we are entering an era of if na olosho get good behavior na that one we go marry I swear
keep looking for good behaviour

You no sabi memememe

By the way, do you have good behaviour?

4 Likes

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Adakintroy: 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2021
No cry fine girl..many guys don possess. That's why them de act like Adam. Always blaming women. The woman you gave me made me..."

Do your own lady and trust your good deeds. Man weh go come go come.

4 Likes

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by dederocs(m): 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2021
Don't get too clingy, let him have fun. Women go for your level, a guy way high above your level, will likely have his eyes set high. No man wants a liability, or a lady who don't spend or show love back. Sex is everywhere, 25k will get you the fresh pussy and body in an instant grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by GABRIEL6036: 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2021
Yeye dey smell, has she took her time off to ask her boyfriend what's are offense. She may also have some skeleton in her cupboard. Not all men are mentally sick. We don't back if we don't see something like dog does. grin

2 Likes

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Herdeybayo1(m): 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2021
Not only sex because™ attitude+good character+money+sex=wife
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by bilulu(m): 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2021
cPapaAjascO:
well, I think most guys are not just being fair with most nice hearted ladies... they just treat everyone desame way. Which I think is not cool shaa....
there's someone who truly loves her and want her badly and has been asking her out but she's ignoring him and went to meet another who probably ve another girlfriend... girls re the architect of their own heart breaks, they often leave those who want them for those who don't care thinking they can prove a point....

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Sheriman(m): 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2021
Olofin2:
The idiot I married doesn't even know that I'm already planning for a replacement.
Bros she will change don't do that please. I know you love your wife

3 Likes

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by VTJN(m): 3:11pm On Jul 04, 2021
larryking540:

I once asked a lady back in school what typ of guy does she want ,,god fearing ,blabla bla ..
5 years later I asked her again ,it was god fearing even if he doesn't go to church

see the more a lady goes old her value decrease ,,I say It again,their value decreases ,even if they hustle and huslte and 80 percentage rely on pay checks ,
while the value of a man increases incredibly mostly if he is a hustler

who then is the price ?
Are you in competition or what?

I no understand una o

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Raph82(m): 3:11pm On Jul 04, 2021
And these useless boys breaking ladies' heart like glass cup, let someone do the same to their blood sister, they will bring out cutlass & be foaming like angry cow.

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Ojemalad(m): 3:12pm On Jul 04, 2021
dingbang:

A man will marry when he has decided in his heart he is ready to marry!
100%

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by ofordegreat(m): 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2021
cPapaAjascO:
In a clip that's gone viral, lady weeps as she asks guys what exactly do they want from relationships.

She said;

Fellow NAIRALANDERS... Abeg what do you guys want ooo !!! grin grin

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ3WKYFAV1y/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCXBfkQKDlg

It's just sad �

I feel for her

What few words for her is... [You're beautiful just the way you are. You just haven't met the right person who appreciates the real you. Please, put yourself together; pray & hope for the better. The heartbreakers are not worth your tears and any awkward thing that might be going through your mind right now.]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Hilarious Photos About Sex Dolls In Nigeria / Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River / See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.