Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) (81527 Views)

16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (pics) / 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) / 34-Year-Old Married Zimbabwean Soldier Impregnated By 24-Year-Old Neighbour (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ccg
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by smile11s(m): 9:06pm On Jul 08, 2021
party
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by Sarikidoo: 9:06pm On Jul 08, 2021
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by smile11s(m): 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2021
Lol

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by smile11s(m): 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2021
party
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by Realtonytonero: 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2021
Faithfulness365:
Lmao
as in 'laughing ur arse out'?
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by fifaplayer9: 9:08pm On Jul 08, 2021
Chai the guy has used the poor girls to do party cry cry shocked shocked
I hope they recover from this quickly and move on with their lives SMH undecided undecided
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by KanuSE: 9:08pm On Jul 08, 2021
This is why I like twins, they like doing thingzz together. grin
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by Samirana360(m): 9:09pm On Jul 08, 2021
Where is the pregnantee

2 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by Realtonytonero: 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2021
Onedayoneday:

Someone drew my attention to the one Davido posted on his social media account where twins got married to same man.
the main focus of the article is to draw attention to the poverty level of English speaking part of Cameron.
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by wolement: 9:11pm On Jul 08, 2021
Olanrewaju12Rea:
Readdd

Scam
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:11pm On Jul 08, 2021
Are they truly 16 years old? That person did the job is wicked ooo

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2021
Jackpot...

Buy one take one free

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by saphiere(f): 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2021
post=103507504:
Update From . COM

A Cameroonian Facebook user, Ayisha Togina, has shared the story of 16-year-old twin sisters who are pregnant for same boy, Reports.

According to Ms Togina, Who Notified On Facebook, Said The pregnant teenagers and their father live in abject poverty and have resorted to sleeping with men in the suburbs of Buea in order to feed.

Read Her Post As Obtained By Below;

Meet this family of three. A struggling father providing for his almost due pregnant daughters in the suburbs of Buea.

Theirs is not a beautiful story but an example of the reality of life especially in crisis stricken English Cameroon.

This family lived at Tole where both sisters (16 years old) were impregnated by the same boy of their age in their local community just before the armed crisis forced them to move to Muea where they stayed with their dad’s friend who breaks stones for gravel.

They had to leave yet again this time because of sexual harassment from their dad’s friend. Still pregnant they relocated to a community far behind Sandpit (Likoko) where they stay in a rotting plank house with no doors or windows.

They sleep on a single mattress placed on the floor without a carpet and no blankets or extra bed sheets. Their house is surrounded by a bush, a breeding ground for mosquitoes and a habitat for other dangerous animals animals and insects

Their toilet, accessible by a bush path has no roof but a single hole made in the cement serving as the floor. The slimy, shaky cement has been covered by algae and and branches and leaves of the trees surrounding it. For privacy there are two mud stained bed-sheets hanging at the entrance to the 3 block walled toilet with many holes.

This family pays rents of 5,000 FCFA monthly to stay in that house, they don’t even feed regularly because their father can’t find odd jobs daily.

A truth exploited by the local men in the area leading these vulnerable pregnant girls to bed which they accept in-order to feed.

Wonder how we met them? We met this pregnant girls when they came to the Solidarity Hospital Buea. We got their address and hired a car to their community to witness their living conditions and provide some basic materials. With their permission we took this photos and videos to share their story to the world.

Their story is one of the realities of Poverty, Dispute and the lives of IDPs. It shows us the vulnerability of poor girls and the damaging effects of lack of education.

Thank you for reading, we now call on the community, health organizations, female empowerment bodies, the government and people of good will to step in and assist this family. The Solidarity Hospital is taking care of their antenatal follow up but there is always a place for every helping hand in their lives.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG
Believe me when I say men are wicked.
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
He lo lo the o grin
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2021
Is this the new trend now
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by stunnert(m): 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2021
How can I donate money to them. Those girls will soon put to bed and they'll need to get a lot of things for the wellbeing of the babies.
I feel their pain and would love to assist them financially
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by realstars: 9:16pm On Jul 08, 2021
And The Two Of Thdm Will Born Twins, This I Have Seen.

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by hybrid11(m): 9:16pm On Jul 08, 2021
Cameroun I know won't change , 16y with belly is old na, at 11yrs and 12yrs children over there are banging with full body and soul ... I feel like going for vacation there and spray my prick to the adults there
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by youngmoney4me(m): 9:18pm On Jul 08, 2021
So serious
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by chatinent: 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2021
saphiere:
Believe me when I say men are wicked.

Chidinma is a man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by highbee02: 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
lilvicky68:
Na their football age be that abeg.. 16 wetin?

U have spoken my mind, these girls aren't 16.
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by Asadujames202(m): 9:22pm On Jul 08, 2021
Wow

All roads lead to Cameroon...

Fresh pu**sies

Follow me

Fresh pus*sies

Follow me

Men I should have been in this man's shoe
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by RobbStark(m): 9:22pm On Jul 08, 2021
Poverty na bastard.

Just see environment way den go bring up the children..

God punish devil.

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by BabbanBura(m): 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2021
maureensylvia:
Hmmm

Bad moral upbringing

May you not encounter extreme poverty that defies morality my dear
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by dingbang(m): 9:26pm On Jul 08, 2021
Poverty na bastard..
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by highbee02: 9:27pm On Jul 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad

I have been waiting for your comment, what's your grandfather's advise on this issue? Besides, is the guy a real niggar? Lol!
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by purples25(f): 9:29pm On Jul 08, 2021
What's happening to my eyes

I saw '16 year old twin girls impregnated the same boy in Cameroon'.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) / Cynthia Obieshi Who Died After Sex Buried In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.