Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,298 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) (81509 Views)

16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (pics) / 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) / 34-Year-Old Married Zimbabwean Soldier Impregnated By 24-Year-Old Neighbour (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by hammerDK: 4:55am On Jul 09, 2021
cococandy:
Teenagers are not children? That’s your argument? That’s the hill you want to die on? You know 13 years is a teenager right? You’re trying really hard to disguise your pedophilic tendencies by trying to hide behind “but it’s allowed in this and that country”. Hopefully you find yourself in one of those countries where “age of consent is 16 years” and find out for sure.

You seem to hope you would be allowed to have sex with children. Because “age of consent is 16” in some countries. If you’re truly an adult, come and have sex with a 16 year old in America and you’ll find out for sure

Disgusting

COCOCANDY, HERE ARE YOUR CHILDREN.

Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by cococandy(f): 5:18am On Jul 09, 2021
hammerDK:

WHEN YOU TELL A BAREFACE LIE, WITH YOUR UNDERAGE CLAIMS AND CHILDREN CLASSIFICATION, THEN U END UP CONTRADICTING YOURSELF, WHEN REALITY HITS HOME.

ENGAGE ME CONSTRUCTIVELY AND FACTUALLY AND GO HOME A LEARNER.

I DONT FOLLOW THE CROWD, I 'M AN INDEPENDENT FREE-THINKER, THAT WILL NEVER BACK DOWN, BECAUSE I BELIEVE MY OWN TRUTH.

What a long convoluted way to say you’re a pedophile who doesn’t believe that adults having sex with children is bad. Keep it simple dude.

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by cococandy(f): 5:18am On Jul 09, 2021
hammerDK:

COCOCANDY, HERE ARE YOUR CHILDREN.
yes they are children

2 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by hammerDK: 5:22am On Jul 09, 2021
cococandy:

What a long convoluted way to say you’re a pedophile who doesn’t believe that adults having sex with children is bad. Keep it simple dude.

COCOCANDY, U HAVE NOT MADE ANY VALID POINT HERE.

U TOLD A BAREFACE LIE AND WAS SWIFTLY CORRECTED.
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by frozen70(f): 5:42am On Jul 09, 2021
Poverty and sex always goes together

The guy should marry both of them
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by Biose2king: 5:43am On Jul 09, 2021
post=103507504:
Update From . COM

A Cameroonian Facebook user, Ayisha Togina, has shared the story of 16-year-old twin sisters who are pregnant for same boy, Reports.

According to Ms Togina, Who Notified On Facebook, Said The pregnant teenagers and their father live in abject poverty and have resorted to sleeping with men in the suburbs of Buea in order to feed.

Read Her Post As Obtained By Below;

Meet this family of three. A struggling father providing for his almost due pregnant daughters in the suburbs of Buea.

Theirs is not a beautiful story but an example of the reality of life especially in crisis stricken English Cameroon.

This family lived at Tole where both sisters (16 years old) were impregnated by the same boy of their age in their local community just before the armed crisis forced them to move to Muea where they stayed with their dad’s friend who breaks stones for gravel.

They had to leave yet again this time because of sexual harassment from their dad’s friend. Still pregnant they relocated to a community far behind Sandpit (Likoko) where they stay in a rotting plank house with no doors or windows.

They sleep on a single mattress placed on the floor without a carpet and no blankets or extra bed sheets. Their house is surrounded by a bush, a breeding ground for mosquitoes and a habitat for other dangerous animals animals and insects

Their toilet, accessible by a bush path has no roof but a single hole made in the cement serving as the floor. The slimy, shaky cement has been covered by algae and and branches and leaves of the trees surrounding it. For privacy there are two mud stained bed-sheets hanging at the entrance to the 3 block walled toilet with many holes.

This family pays rents of 5,000 FCFA monthly to stay in that house, they don’t even feed regularly because their father can’t find odd jobs daily.

A truth exploited by the local men in the area leading these vulnerable pregnant girls to bed which they accept in-order to feed.

Wonder how we met them? We met this pregnant girls when they came to the Solidarity Hospital Buea. We got their address and hired a car to their community to witness their living conditions and provide some basic materials. With their permission we took this photos and videos to share their story to the world.

Their story is one of the realities of Poverty, Dispute and the lives of IDPs. It shows us the vulnerability of poor girls and the damaging effects of lack of education.

Thank you for reading, we now call on the community, health organizations, female empowerment bodies, the government and people of good will to step in and assist this family. The Solidarity Hospital is taking care of their antenatal follow up but there is always a place for every helping hand in their lives.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

They wanted it na ...twins go full every where be that.. Happy twins day lmao
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by jimmynauty: 6:12am On Jul 09, 2021

If this is true

Why not start a crowdfunding for them
U can spare 2dollars (#1000)
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 6:25am On Jul 09, 2021
Amen the ugly man was even crossing his hands on the neck of the other one waiting for government to comeback and compensate him.
Shameless man
For Naija here
Human right go don burst am
For child abuse
God bless people of Nigeria
And not the president.
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by wunmi590(m): 7:00am On Jul 09, 2021
Emeka71:
I'm sure that they had a 3-some.

You might be right
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by wunmi590(m): 7:00am On Jul 09, 2021
cayorday89:

Nature can be cruel at times, have you imagined them having twins each, that is four solid kids to care for in their self inflicted acts..

You may not be far from truth
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by GhostMan15: 7:02am On Jul 09, 2021
SO NA DIS BABA 50 DEM DEY CALL BOY ABII NA POVERTY MAKE AM LOOK LIKE DAT, AND ALL THIS TWO OLD WOMEN, NO FIT BE 16 YEARS NAH WITH THIS KINDA WEIRD LEGS IM SEEING,WETIN I SABII, MAKE I DEY GO
post=103507504:
Update From . COM

A Cameroonian Facebook user, Ayisha Togina, has shared the story of 16-year-old twin sisters who are pregnant for same boy, Reports.

According to Ms Togina, Who Notified On Facebook, Said The pregnant teenagers and their father live in abject poverty and have resorted to sleeping with men in the suburbs of Buea in order to feed.

Read Her Post As Obtained By Below;

Meet this family of three. A struggling father providing for his almost due pregnant daughters in the suburbs of Buea.

Theirs is not a beautiful story but an example of the reality of life especially in crisis stricken English Cameroon.

This family lived at Tole where both sisters (16 years old) were impregnated by the same boy of their age in their local community just before the armed crisis forced them to move to Muea where they stayed with their dad’s friend who breaks stones for gravel.

They had to leave yet again this time because of sexual harassment from their dad’s friend. Still pregnant they relocated to a community far behind Sandpit (Likoko) where they stay in a rotting plank house with no doors or windows.

They sleep on a single mattress placed on the floor without a carpet and no blankets or extra bed sheets. Their house is surrounded by a bush, a breeding ground for mosquitoes and a habitat for other dangerous animals animals and insects

Their toilet, accessible by a bush path has no roof but a single hole made in the cement serving as the floor. The slimy, shaky cement has been covered by algae and and branches and leaves of the trees surrounding it. For privacy there are two mud stained bed-sheets hanging at the entrance to the 3 block walled toilet with many holes.

This family pays rents of 5,000 FCFA monthly to stay in that house, they don’t even feed regularly because their father can’t find odd jobs daily.

A truth exploited by the local men in the area leading these vulnerable pregnant girls to bed which they accept in-order to feed.

Wonder how we met them? We met this pregnant girls when they came to the Solidarity Hospital Buea. We got their address and hired a car to their community to witness their living conditions and provide some basic materials. With their permission we took this photos and videos to share their story to the world.

Their story is one of the realities of Poverty, Dispute and the lives of IDPs. It shows us the vulnerability of poor girls and the damaging effects of lack of education.

Thank you for reading, we now call on the community, health organizations, female empowerment bodies, the government and people of good will to step in and assist this family. The Solidarity Hospital is taking care of their antenatal follow up but there is always a place for every helping hand in their lives.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 7:32am On Jul 09, 2021
What a joke
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by adongoba: 8:46am On Jul 09, 2021
Abomination!

This is sad
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by iamtardey: 8:46am On Jul 09, 2021
Legendury lo shey beat o
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by Geesaintagape: 8:46am On Jul 09, 2021
Africans are suffering.
MNK/Biafra will end the suffering
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by Blesyn22(m): 9:01am On Jul 09, 2021
What a beauty they are.

The things we do to survive differ. They are victims of circumstances. I pray they find help
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by Bombolistic: 9:25am On Jul 09, 2021
sharp shooter------ - - - - - - - - - - - = = = = = = = > > > > > > >
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by hammerDK: 10:13am On Jul 09, 2021
cococandy:
yes they are children

JUST TO DRIVE HOME MY POINT, ONE MORE TIME.

THE DAY YOU LEAVE A CHILD, (MAYBE 4 OR 6 YEARS), WITH A 16 YEAR OLD BOY AND SOMETHING HAPPENS, I WILL BE AVAILABLE TO TELL YOU THE BOLDED AND RECOMMEND THAT YOU TAKE IT IN GOOD FAITH.

ONYE ARA!

cococandy:

Two children having sex is definitely not recommended. Definitely inappropriate.
Is it a crime? No. However it should be highly discouraged with parents striving their best to teach the children to wait until they are older before engaging in sex.

What’s the barefaced lie here? that adults having sex with children is rape? Is that what’s a lie to you? I want to understand. You think both situations are the same? You think criminalizing adults engaging in sex with children is about political correctness?

Answer me please.

I would love for @seun @mynd44 @dominique to be able to view your response as well. Let’s know if it’s okay now to allow pedophiles post freely about adults raping children on this forum. Tag them in your response too.
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by hammerDK: 10:14am On Jul 09, 2021
SINCE THEY WANT TO BE STUPID, WE WILL HELP THEM.

THEY WILL LEARN THE HARD WAY.

THOSE THAT FAIL TO LEARN WILL FEEL.
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by hammerDK: 10:18am On Jul 09, 2021
COCOCANDY, HAVE BEEN MAKING PERSONAL ATTACKS AND I DONT WANT TO RETURN THE FAVOUR BECAUSE I STILL GOT PLANS TO HIT THAT YANSH ONE DAY. grin grin grin

OTHERWISE, I WOULD HAVE GONE VERY PERSONAL WITH YOU. cool
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by lilvicky68(m): 10:27am On Jul 09, 2021
hammerDK:
COCOCANDY, HAVE BEEN MAKING PERSONAL ATTACKS AND I DONT WANT TO RETURN THE FAVOUR BECAUSE I STILL GOT PLANS TO HIT THAT YANSH ONE DAY. grin grin grin

OTHERWISE, I WOULD HAVE GONE VERY PERSONAL WITH YOU.
Lol..nawa oh. The name hammer really dey work for you ..
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 09, 2021
They look alike. He was confused and the girls did not care to help him out. He thought he was bleeping one.
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by Fantazy(m): 12:43pm On Jul 09, 2021
Where is the boy?
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by cococandy(f): 12:48pm On Jul 09, 2021
hammerDK:

JUST TO DRIVE HOME MY POINT, ONE MORE TIME.

THE DAY YOU LEAVE A CHILD, (MAYBE 4 OR 6 YEARS), WITH A 16 YEAR OLD BOY AND SOMETHING HAPPENS, I WILL BE AVAILABLE TO TELL YOU THE BOLDED AND RECOMMEND THAT YOU TAKE IT IN GOOD FAITH.

ONYE ARA!

You’re trying too hard to make pedophilia a thing. It won’t happen. A 16 year old is a child. Doesn’t mean that if they have sexual relations with a 6 year old (who they are 10 years older than), that they’ll be told it’s okay. Same way a 12 year old won’t be congratulated for doing it to a 2 year old. See a pattern? That the age gap is considered inappropriate?

Also have you ever heard of juvenile courts? There’s a reason why underage offenders are tried differently than adults.

The fact that you can recognize that there’s something wrong when a 16 year old makes sexually inappropriate advances at a 6 year old but are too dense and dull to think the same when an adult behaves that way to a 16 year old tells me all I need to know about you. You will twist yourself into a pretzel to try and make it sound like teenagers are not children and it’s okay for adults to engage in sex with them.

For your mind your driving home your point. Your pedophilic point. Dumbass

2 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by hammerDK: 1:02pm On Jul 09, 2021
cococandy:

You’re trying too hard to make pedophilia a thing. It won’t happen. A 16 year old is a child. Doesn’t mean that if they have sexual relations with a 6 year old (who they are 10 years older than), that they’ll be told it’s okay. Same way a 12 year old won’t be congratulated for doing it to a 2 year old. See a pattern? That the age gap is considered inappropriate?

Also have you ever heard of juvenile courts? There’s a reason why underage offenders are tried differently than adults.

The fact that you can recognize that there’s something wrong when a 16 year old makes sexually inappropriate advances at a 6 year old but are too dense and dull to think the same when an adult behaves that way to a 16 year old tells me all I need to know about you. You will twist yourself into a pretzel to try and make it sound like teenagers are not children and it’s okay for adults to engage in sex with them.

For your mind your driving home your point. Your pedophilic point. Dumbass

FIRST AND FOREMOST, TO SHOW YOU HOW IRRATIONAL YOU ARE, DO YOU CARE TO EXPLAIN WHY THE AGE OF CONSENT IN UNITED KINGDOM IS 16 YEARS OLD?

SECONDLY, EXPLAIN WHY THE AGE OF CONSENT IN EACH STATE IN THE UNITED STATES IS EITHER 16 YEARS OF AGE OR 17 YEARS OF AGE.

NOW, DO U SEE HOW DUMB YOU SOUND, EVEN THE LAW IN CIVILISED WORLD, DO NOT AGREE WITH YOU.
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by hammerDK: 2:29pm On Jul 09, 2021
@COCOCANDY, IS THIS WHAT YOU MEAN?

WHEN, HE WAS 34, SHE WAS 17 AND THEY DATED.

HE IS NOW 38 DATING A NEW 19 YEARS OLD.

IS THIS THE TYPE OF PAEDOPHILE , YOUR TALKING ABOUT IN YOUR AMERICA?

Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by hammerDK: 2:31pm On Jul 09, 2021
BLACK PEOPLE ARE REALLY DUMB, WHITE PEOPLE THEY ARE COPYING, DATE YOUNGER WOMEN AND THE SKY DID NOT FALL.

I STILL REMEMBER HOW BLACK PEOPLE WERE RANTING ABOUT TYGA AND KYLIE, UNTIL THEY BROKE UP.

WHY ARE WHITE PEOPLE NOT DOING SAME WITH SCOT DISICK AND FATHER OF 4 DATING TEENAGERS?

@COCOCANDY, I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU, REPORT BACK HERE. I WAN SEE YOUR YANSH TODAY. cheesy

Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by hammerDK: 2:39pm On Jul 09, 2021
THEM GO JUST THEY SHOUT PAEDOPHILE UP AND DOWN, LIKE SAY NA THEIR PAPA LANGUAGE BE THAT.

IN YOUR IGBO LANGUAGE, IS THERE ANYTHING LIKE PEADOPHILE?

ANUMANU!
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by hammerDK: 2:42pm On Jul 09, 2021
THIS IS 38 YEARS OLD SCOTT DISICK NEW TEENAGER GIRLFRIEND IN AMERICA.

SKY DON FALL?

Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 2:55pm On Jul 09, 2021
saphiere:
Believe me when I say men are wicked.

Women Are Also Wicked
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by cococandy(f): 4:22pm On Jul 09, 2021
hammerDK:

OTHERWISE, I WOULD HAVE GONE VERY PERSONAL WITH YOU. cool

I’m in my thirties. Too old for you.
Don’t you have a 13 or 14 years old you’re eyeing somewhere?

hammerDK:
THEM GO JUST THEY SHOUT PAEDOPHILE UP AND DOWN, LIKE SAY NA THEIR PAPA LANGUAGE BE THAT.

IN YOUR IGBO LANGUAGE, IS THERE ANYTHING LIKE PEADOPHILE?
ANUMANU!

You’re shameless. Your neighbors should be wary of you.

If you’re bold, really bold, try it openly with an underage person since you think “western countries” agree with you. All these your internet frustration because your pedophilia is being challenged is not it. Just actually try it. Agbaya

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos / What Kind Of Gist Do Women Want to Hear from a Guy / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.