Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) (81524 Views)

16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (pics) / 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) / 34-Year-Old Married Zimbabwean Soldier Impregnated By 24-Year-Old Neighbour (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by Ayo2004: 10:50pm On Jul 08, 2021
Badt guy
This one na real OG grin
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by vikstandon(m): 10:55pm On Jul 08, 2021
May they no born twins twins join... E go be double jeopardy!!
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by Ozimama(m): 11:11pm On Jul 08, 2021
Shit grin grin grin
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by cococandy(f): 11:12pm On Jul 08, 2021
hammerDK:
KONJI NA BASTARD!

WHERE ARE THE UNDERAGE CREW?

WHAT U GOT TO SAY NOW? @COCOCANDY

If you think two children having sex and an adult engaging in sexual activities with a child (RAPE) is the same thing, there’s no middle ground on which me and you can have a conversation. I don’t know what you think you’ve done here. But you didn’t make a point

3 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by Hahjascho(m): 11:13pm On Jul 08, 2021
P o v e r t y
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by Seun360(m): 11:24pm On Jul 08, 2021
One of the reason why I don't want female children
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by tollyson: 11:26pm On Jul 08, 2021
espn:
How are we sure they are not sleeping with other prick...abeg.

That is the truth. The report says they sleep around for money na.
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by hammerDK: 11:58pm On Jul 08, 2021
cococandy:

If you think two children having sex and an adult engaging in sexual activities with a child (RAPE) is the same thing, there’s no middle ground on which me and you can have a conversation. I don’t know what you think you’ve done here. But you didn’t make a point
AT LEAST U ADMIT TO TEENAGE SEX.

THAT IS THE RIGHT CLASSIFICATION.

LEARN TO CALL A SPADE, A SPADE.
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by hammerDK: 12:08am On Jul 09, 2021
cococandy:

THE BOLDED SOUNDS SO WRONG FOR ONE SO POLITICALLY CORRECT, LIKE YOURSELF.

THAT IS THE RESULT OF TELLING A BAREFACE LIE. grin grin grin

COCOCANDY, U HAVE BEEN CAUGHT.
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 12:18am On Jul 09, 2021
lilvicky68:
Na their football age be that abeg.. 16 wetin?
calm down look their face well... D moment u start dey collect poki u Don turn woman bdat
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by eliamsono: 12:35am On Jul 09, 2021
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by BlaqT: 1:08am On Jul 09, 2021
they seems happy
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by Lonelypacifist6: 1:21am On Jul 09, 2021
And the vicious cycle of poverty continues, Weren't They taught sex education in school! Abi them dey hear am come practice? Nonsense.
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by Nobody: 1:32am On Jul 09, 2021
If you're dumb, your pussy will pay the price!
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by xpool(m): 1:51am On Jul 09, 2021
post=103507504:
Update From . COM

A Cameroonian Facebook user, Ayisha Togina, has shared the story of 16-year-old twin sisters who are pregnant for same boy, Reports.

According to Ms Togina, Who Notified On Facebook, Said The pregnant teenagers and their father live in abject poverty and have resorted to sleeping with men in the suburbs of Buea in order to feed.

Read Her Post As Obtained By Below;

Meet this family of three. A struggling father providing for his almost due pregnant daughters in the suburbs of Buea.

Theirs is not a beautiful story but an example of the reality of life especially in crisis stricken English Cameroon.

This family lived at Tole where both sisters (16 years old) were impregnated by the same boy of their age in their local community just before the armed crisis forced them to move to Muea where they stayed with their dad’s friend who breaks stones for gravel.

They had to leave yet again this time because of sexual harassment from their dad’s friend. Still pregnant they relocated to a community far behind Sandpit (Likoko) where they stay in a rotting plank house with no doors or windows.

They sleep on a single mattress placed on the floor without a carpet and no blankets or extra bed sheets. Their house is surrounded by a bush, a breeding ground for mosquitoes and a habitat for other dangerous animals animals and insects

Their toilet, accessible by a bush path has no roof but a single hole made in the cement serving as the floor. The slimy, shaky cement has been covered by algae and and branches and leaves of the trees surrounding it. For privacy there are two mud stained bed-sheets hanging at the entrance to the 3 block walled toilet with many holes.

This family pays rents of 5,000 FCFA monthly to stay in that house, they don’t even feed regularly because their father can’t find odd jobs daily.

A truth exploited by the local men in the area leading these vulnerable pregnant girls to bed which they accept in-order to feed.

Wonder how we met them? We met this pregnant girls when they came to the Solidarity Hospital Buea. We got their address and hired a car to their community to witness their living conditions and provide some basic materials. With their permission we took this photos and videos to share their story to the world.

Their story is one of the realities of Poverty, Dispute and the lives of IDPs. It shows us the vulnerability of poor girls and the damaging effects of lack of education.

Thank you for reading, we now call on the community, health organizations, female empowerment bodies, the government and people of good will to step in and assist this family. The Solidarity Hospital is taking care of their antenatal follow up but there is always a place for every helping hand in their lives.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG
Why most Cameroonians dey look like calabar and akwa ibom people?
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by Blue3k(m): 2:23am On Jul 09, 2021
First met the bitch, they said they real sisters
I don't give a Bleep if they was real sisters
Bleep around with me, you tryna dodge bullets
Serving packs of chickens in a Dodge Hemi
Bleep around with me, you tryna dodge bullets
Bleep around with me, I Bleep twin sisters

Future

Lol
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by Bifwoli: 2:36am On Jul 09, 2021
Tonyfx:
As sad as this is, it happens in all countries even the United states everyone sees as God's own country.
You say everyone? I do live in these imperfect United States and i can tell you its NOT the case even for many who are born/bred in the said country.Speak for yourself ONLY.
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by tiswell(m): 2:58am On Jul 09, 2021
maureensylvia:
Hmmm

Bad moral upbringing
illogical reasoning
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by cayorday89(m): 3:38am On Jul 09, 2021
Tonyfx:

That one got married na, this ones are teenage girls with no hand work or prospect and the useless baby daddy will also be in thesame category.
The girls are as useless as their so called babydaddy, it takes two to tango in their case three... It's a human thing and yes Education is not needed to make one know that having sex has it's disadvantages and burdens when you are not financially viable... As in they grew up in poverty and they chose to breed in poverty now they are seeking for help from the world to help them out.
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by cayorday89(m): 3:42am On Jul 09, 2021
vikstandon:
May they no born twins twins join... E go be double jeopardy!!
LOL, na real double jeopardy.
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by cayorday89(m): 3:45am On Jul 09, 2021
wunmi590:

Is a pity that they got pregnant at the same time, this is going to be a trying time for the father and both of them....

Not easy raising a kid not to talk of two kids at the same time....

God will send them helper
Nature can be cruel at times, have you imagined them having twins each, that is four solid kids to care for in their self inflicted acts..
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by cococandy(f): 4:01am On Jul 09, 2021
hammerDK:

THE BOLDED SOUNDS SO WRONG FOR ONE SO POLITICALLY CORRECT, LIKE YOURSELF.

THAT IS THE RESULT OF TELLING A BAREFACE LIE. grin grin grin

COCOCANDY, U HAVE BEEN CAUGHT.

Two children having sex is definitely not recommended. Definitely inappropriate.
Is it a crime? No. However it should be highly discouraged with parents striving their best to teach the children to wait until they are older before engaging in sex.

What’s the barefaced lie here? that adults having sex with children is rape? Is that what’s a lie to you? I want to understand. You think both situations are the same? You think criminalizing adults engaging in sex with children is about political correctness?

Answer me please.

I would love for @seun @mynd44 @dominique to be able to view your response as well. Let’s know if it’s okay now to allow pedophiles post freely about adults raping children on this forum. Tag them in your response too.

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by chiefdiye(m): 4:12am On Jul 09, 2021
What if them go give birth to twins again? E go come be double Wahala for dead body and the owner. May God see them through ijn. This konji maa na case o
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by majamajic(m): 4:18am On Jul 09, 2021
See boobs of 16yrs olds

Cameron and fall boobs are like 5 and 6
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by majamajic(m): 4:23am On Jul 09, 2021
CSTRR:
This is the place where I support abortion.

Abortion at the initial stage would have been a kinder fate on everybody.

Too bad.

Cameron people don't do abortion look closely , one of the twins might be her second baby coming
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 4:32am On Jul 09, 2021
wunmi590:

Is a pity that they got pregnant at the same time, this is going to be a trying time for the father and both of them....

Not easy raising a kid not to talk of two kids at the same time....

God will send them helper
I'm sure that they had a 3-some.
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by hammerDK: 4:34am On Jul 09, 2021
cococandy:

Two children having sex is definitely not recommended. Definitely inappropriate.
Is it a crime? No. However it should be highly discouraged with parents striving their best to teach the children to wait until they are older before engaging in sex.

What’s the barefaced lie here? that adults having sex with children is rape? Is that what’s a lie to you? I want to understand. You think both situations are the same? You think criminalizing adults engaging in sex with children is about political correctness?

Answer me please.

I would love for @seun @mynd44 @dominique to be able to view your response as well. Let’s know if it’s okay now to allow pedophiles post freely about adults raping children on this forum. Tag them in your response too.

COCOCANDY, THE POINT HERE IS THAT, CHILDREN DO NOT HAVE SEX.

TEENAGERS DO HAVE SEX.

SO, THAT INVALIDATE THE BOLDED SENTENCE THAT YOU MADE EARLIER AS INAPPROPRIATE AND WRONG.

FURTHER, IN MANY COUNTRIES ALL OVER THE WORLD INCLUDING THE UNITED KINGDOM AND USA (A 16 YEARS OLD), THEY ARE WELL WITHIN THE AGE OF CONSENT.

THIS IS THE POINT.
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by cococandy(f): 4:44am On Jul 09, 2021
Teenagers are not children? That’s your argument? That’s the hill you want to die on? You know 13 years is a teenager right? You’re trying really hard to disguise your pedophilic tendencies by trying to hide behind “but it’s allowed in this and that country”. Hopefully you find yourself in one of those countries where “age of consent is 16 years” and find out for sure.

You seem to hope you would be allowed to have sex with children. Because “age of consent is 16” in some countries. If you’re truly an adult, come and have sex with a 16 year old in America and you’ll find out for sure

Disgusting
hammerDK:

COCOCANDY, THE POINT HERE IS THAT, CHILDREN DO NOT HAVE SEX.

TEENAGERS DO.

SO THAT INVALIDATE THE BOLDED SENTENE THAT YOU MADE AS INAPPROPRIATE AND WRONG.

FURTHER, IN MANY COUNTRIES ALL OVER THE WORLD INCLUDING THE UNITED KINGDOM AND USA, (A 16 YEARS OLD) THEY ARE WELL WITHIN THE AGE OF CONSENT.

THIS IS THE POINT.

2 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by hammerDK: 4:48am On Jul 09, 2021
cococandy:
Teenagers are not children? That’s your argument? That’s the hill you want to die on? You know 13 years is a teenager right? You’re trying really hard to disguise your pedophilic tendencies by trying to hide behind “but it’s allowed in this and that country”. Hopefully you find yourself in one of those countries where “age of consent is 16 years” and find out for sure.

You seem to hope you would be allowed to have sex with children. Because “age of consent is 16” in some countries. If you’re truly an adult, come and have sex with a 16 year old in America and you’ll find out for sure

Disgusting

WHEN YOU TELL A BAREFACE LIE, WITH YOUR UNDERAGE CLAIMS AND CHILDREN CLASSIFICATION, THEN U END UP CONTRADICTING YOURSELF, WHEN REALITY HITS HOME.

ENGAGE ME CONSTRUCTIVELY AND FACTUALLY AND GO HOME A LEARNER.

I DONT FOLLOW THE CROWD, I 'M AN INDEPENDENT FREE-THINKER, THAT WILL NEVER BACK DOWN, BECAUSE I BELIEVE MY OWN TRUTH.
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by Edusouls(m): 4:51am On Jul 09, 2021
Africans are cursed with poverty, suffering and ignorance period..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) / UI Painter Impregnates Two Students, One Aborted - #uipainter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.