Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) (81513 Views)

16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (pics) / 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) / 34-Year-Old Married Zimbabwean Soldier Impregnated By 24-Year-Old Neighbour (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by hammerDK: 4:27pm On Jul 09, 2021
cococandy:

I’m in my thirties. Too old for you.
Don’t you have a 13 or 14 years old you’re eyeing somewhere?

You’re shameless. Your neighbors should be wary of you.

If you’re bold, really bold, try it openly with an underage person since you think “western countries” agree with you. All these your internet frustration because your pedophilia is being challenged is not it. Just actually try it. Agbaya

COCO BABY, U DONT KNOW ME TO MAKE ASSUMPTIONS.

I CAN ARGUE ANYTHING, BUT THAT DONT MEAN I ACTIVELY ENGAGE IN IT.

I DEFEND A MURDERER, DONT MEAN I AM A MURDERER.
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by hammerDK: 4:28pm On Jul 09, 2021
cococandy:

I’m in my thirties. Too old for you.
Don’t you have a 13 or 14 years old you’re eyeing somewhere?

You’re shameless. Your neighbors should be wary of you.

If you’re bold, really bold, try it openly with an underage person since you think “western countries” agree with you. All these your internet frustration because your pedophilia is being challenged is not it. Just actually try it. Agbaya

FIRST OFFER THT YOUR 30s ASS, AND SEE IF I PASS ON IT.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by cococandy(f): 4:35pm On Jul 09, 2021
Just shut up and stop your shameful display.

See I don’t even have to say too much about this topic. I’m only talking words but it’s another man that will actually put you in the casket when you venture closer to his underage daughter. He will probably be the kind of man that doesn’t think it’s wrong for a grown man to sleep with children. Until the child is his then he becomes protective.

No need to speak too much. You predators know what’s wrong and what’s right.

hammerDK:

COCO BABY, U DONT KNOW ME TO MAKE ASSUMPTIONS.

I CAN ARGUE ANYTHING, BUT THAT DONT MEAN I ACTIVELY ENGAGE IN IT.

I DEFEND A MURDERER, DONT MEAN I AM A MURDERER.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by cococandy(f): 4:37pm On Jul 09, 2021
I can’t believe I’m on the internet arguing whether it’s wrong for adults to sleep with (RAPE) children .
This whole anonymity BS really brings out the demons in people.
Sigh

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by hammerDK: 4:39pm On Jul 09, 2021
cococandy:
I can’t believe I’m on the internet arguing whether it’s wrong for adults to sleep with (RAPE) children .
This whole anonymity BS really brings out the demons in people.
Sigh

COCOCANDY, U DERAILED THIS THREAD.

U WENT OFF THE TANGENT, ATTEMPTED TO CHANGE THE TOPIC TO SUIT YOUR NARRATIVE.

U DID NOT MAKE ANY VALID POINT ALL THROUGH.

NAME CALLINGS AND TANTRUM IS NOT HOW THE WORLD WORKS.

THERE HAS TO BE REASON AND IT MUST BE REASONABLE.
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by hammerDK: 4:41pm On Jul 09, 2021
@ COCOCANDY, U CANNOT PLACE A 16 YEAR OLD IN THE SAME CATEGORY AS AN 8 YEAR OLD.

ARE U MAD?
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by cococandy(f): 4:57pm On Jul 09, 2021
hammerDK:
@ COCOCANDY, U CANNOT PLACE A 16 YEAR OLD IN THE SAME CATEGORY AS AN 8 YEAR OLD.

ARE U MAD?
No you can’t even though they are both underage.

Neither can you place a 16 year old in the same category as a 40 year old. So shut up. What’s your xtupid point?

As much as a grown person should refrain from sexually relating with a teenager, a teenager also knows not to engage with a toddler.

Aren’t you dumb for trying to imply that since a teenager and a baby aren’t the same sexually then it means a teenager can be categorized as adult?

2 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by hammerDK: 4:59pm On Jul 09, 2021
cococandy:

Neither can you place a 16 year old in the same category as a 40 year old. So shut up. What’s your xtupid point?

As much as a grown person should refrain from sexually relating with a teenager, a teenager also knows not to engage with a toddler.

Aren’t you dumb for trying to imply that since a teenager and a baby aren’t the same sexually then it means a teenager can be categorized as adult?

DAT IS Y I CALLED U TO THIS THREAD.

REMEMBER I COPIED U IN TO ENTERTAIN ME.

AND I HAVE BEEN ECSTATICALLY ENTERTAINED.

WE GO DEY HERE TILL NEXT WEEK.
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by hammerDK: 6:01pm On Jul 09, 2021
cococandy:

FOR YOUR INFORMATION, 8 YEAR OLD ARE NOT BABIES.

EVEN A 5 YEAR OLD IS NOT A BABY.

AT 3 YEARS OLD, WHEN THEY START SCHOOL, THEY ARE NO LONGER CATEGORISED AS TODDLERS.

THEY ARE CHILD/CHILDREN.
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by FarmTech(m): 2:14pm On Jul 11, 2021
Train up a child in the way he/she shud go, parents won't listen. Instead, they fold their hands and allow celebrities to influence their children. U will always reap the consequences on earth, or in hell. May God use this to make them repent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos / What Kind Of Gist Do Women Want to Hear from a Guy / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.