Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook (6922 Views)

Why Do Babes Like Supporting Their Boyfriends' Football Clubs? / What Do Babes Mean By `they Have Invested In A Relationship`. / Why Do Women Want Guys 'over 6 Foot' When Listing Desired Qualities? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by Odunnu: 7:22pm On May 10, 2011
agabaI23:

No didn't care about the origin until you said you were not Igbo in one thread. Now I know what it is.
I never associated it with any region. I thought it was  made u

I will catch you! I am looking for your password
Does she know you'l make a good farmer in addition to being an awesome hubby and daddy? You sure know how to stalk!
2ndly, have you tried reading it in reverse? It makes more sense too.
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by harakiri(m): 7:22pm On May 10, 2011
@poster. . . First of all, forget the nonsensical comments from certain posters (ladies especially) who will blame you one way or the other for her despicable conduct. Even if you caught her red handed in bed with eight men, they will still bring up one irritating-illogical-cheap-senseless excuse to blame you for what "happened". Secondly, posting the "evidence" on fb is immature and childish. You are not the one to worry about biological clock and menopause, so why on earth would you bother yourself when there are millions of desperate single ladies out there? Thirdly, don't bother much with confrontation. Its pointless because women are pathetic pathological lying sociopaths! She will deny everything till thy kingdom come and even if she finally admits, she will find some way to pin the blame on you! Why let a woman do that to you? Why put up with that? My advice? SEVER THE CORD AND MOVE ON! ! ! No long tingz!
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by agabaI23(m): 7:25pm On May 10, 2011
Odunnu:

Does she know you'l make a good farmer in addition to being an awesome hubby and daddy? You sure know how to stalk!
2ndly, have you tried reading it in reverse? It makes more sense too.

No I'm not stalking you. This is just coincidence. If I wanna stalk you, you will surely know.
Does she? Is the she referring to you? I thought you knew that all along?
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by Odunnu: 7:28pm On May 10, 2011
agabaI23:

No I'm not stalking you. This is just coincidence. If I wanna stalk you, you will surely know.
Does she? Is the she referring to you? I thought you knew that all along?
Not until yesterday! I suspected but I became sure yesterday. I'm so proud of you, yea, both of you
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 10, 2011
Lol. i did not read the sucking part of the poster, @poster, is she a sucker pool? lol grin
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by agabaI23(m): 7:32pm On May 10, 2011
Odunnu:

Not until yesterday! I suspected but I became sure yesterday. I'm so proud of you, yea, both of you
Please say it openly. Who are the both of us and stop all that? Anybody could say anything on nl. I think I know who are you are referring to. No it is not true. Just pulling a fast one on all of you.

You are the only one I know!
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by Odunnu: 7:36pm On May 10, 2011
Who do you think i'm talking about?
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by agabaI23(m): 7:38pm On May 10, 2011
Odunnu:

Who do you think i'm talking about?
She is my friend and I won't mention her name her at least allow her do what she is doing but you have mentioned her as regards to this statement before. So I know
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by hunkyjohn(m): 7:45pm On May 10, 2011
@Odunnu, is agabaI23 your brother? I've not met him.  lipsrsealed

@agabaI23, I hail o.
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by honeric01(m): 8:05pm On May 10, 2011
I advise you forget am, but make sure you show all the convo you got from her facebook to her parents, let them know you're leaving her because of her action, show your parents too.

Its not worth it, some girls just won't grow up! sad
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by Odunnu: 8:09pm On May 10, 2011
agabaI23:

She is my friend and I won't mention her name her at least allow her do what she is doing but you have mentioned her as regards to this statement before. So I know
you have a link cz I dont remember mentioning that?
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by agabaI23(m): 8:11pm On May 10, 2011
Odunnu:

you have a link cz I dont remember mentioning that?

You are talking about ******, are you not?
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by hooklover: 8:18pm On May 10, 2011
i do really apprecite ur responses so far i was shedding tears reading ur responses they are really appreciated i think i will call a spade a spade, in taking decision cos i have come to observe that its important to monitor closely what ur fiancies do on social network cos them may get in jokinly and be tiex up by somrthing they never bargained for, i am stilling thinking of publishing it on fb so those guys that are planing to get a go will know that she has a record of unfaithfullne,
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by Odunnu: 8:22pm On May 10, 2011
agabaI23:

You are talking about ****, are you not?
Otiwa aki nsugbe! Choi! Biko nna, fichapu afa nwunye gi osi so.
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by agabaI23(m): 8:22pm On May 10, 2011
hooklover:

i do really apprecite your responses so far i was shedding tears reading your responses they are really appreciated i think i will call a spade a spade, in taking decision cos i have come to observe that its important to monitor closely what your fiancies do on social network cos them may get in jokinly and be tiex up by somrthing they never bargained for, i am stilling thinking of publishing it on fb so those guys that are planing to get a go will know that she has a record of unfaithfullne,
You sure they are not just trying to score and go?
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by agabaI23(m): 8:25pm On May 10, 2011
Odunnu:

Otiwa aki nsugbe! Choi! Biko nna, fichapu afa nwunye gi osi so.

A ma m na o ya nwa ka I na-aru aka. Biko, o buro nwunye m anaghikwanum akwadu ilu ya. True but she is a friend.
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by hooklover: 8:34pm On May 10, 2011
i do really apprecite ur responses so far i was shedding tears reading ur responses they are really appreciated i think i will call a spade a spade, in taking decision cos i have come to observe that its important to monitor closely what ur fiancies do on social network cos them may get in jokinly and be tiex up by somrthing they never bargained for, i am stilling thinking of publishing it on fb so those guys that are planing to get a go will know that she has a record of unfaithfullne,

the annoying part  of this this that the guys she is paying with are in their late thirties.
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by Odunnu: 8:39pm On May 10, 2011
agabaI23:

A ma m na o ya nwa ka I na-aru aka. Biko, o buro nwunye m anaghikwanum akwadu ilu ya. True but she is a friend.
is that the honest truth? Ngwa, kedu onye na alu ya?
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by titsqueez(m): 8:41pm On May 10, 2011
dont really understand why a lot of girls seek cheap thrils off facebook in the name of boredom. I had to get my gf to close her fb account or kiss our union goodbye, s.hit was getting beyond a joke
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by agabaI23(m): 8:42pm On May 10, 2011
Odunnu:

is that the honest truth? Ngwa, kedu onye na alu ya?
That's the honest truth maka chukwu. I am not her husband. Amaghi m onye o bu na-alu ya.
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by Odunnu: 8:52pm On May 10, 2011
For you to swear in God's name, I believe you. If you change your mind, please lemme know.
Kita e nugo nwanyi? Ka ibu oke okporo.
(forgive my igbo)
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by agabaI23(m): 9:41pm On May 10, 2011
Okokporo. I CHORO ILU M?;-) Adi m njikere
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by 190: 9:44pm On May 10, 2011
yawns,

Im so tired  embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by OTEGA1: 11:00am On May 11, 2011
u ARE FEMALE AND THE 94.5 % OF FEMALES WANT TO SLEEP WITH U , SO ARE U A LESBIAN 190f
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by agabaI23(m): 11:36am On May 11, 2011
Odunnu:

For you to swear in God's name, I believe you. If you change your mind, please lemme know.
Kita e nugo nwanyi? Ka ibu oke okporo.
(forgive my igbo)
@ Odunnu the Odusco
A bu m okokporo Ada, biko agbazina oso. grin

Hold your break small
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by Dsense(m): 11:55am On May 11, 2011
[size=20pt]So Odunnu speaks Portuguese? shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by Nobody: 11:59am On May 11, 2011
@OP
well its pathetic, to know, there is a limit to every joke.
as the saying goes every joke has an element of truth in it.

well you try sha, if na me, i would have dropped her before posting this topic.
i am never confused at to what course of action to take in such issues.

a girl i am engaged to, what rubbish.
marriage na tom and jerry play?

some ladies self   sad sad
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by Odunnu: 12:09pm On May 11, 2011
agabaI23:

@ Odunnu the Odusco
A bu m okokporo Ada, biko agbazina oso. grin

Hold your break small
nwokeoma, if you say so. I'l hate **** to break my head over a man
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by Odunnu: 12:11pm On May 11, 2011
@Dsense: even Spanish, Greek and Indian
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by Dsense(m): 12:16pm On May 11, 2011
:p :p :p :p :p
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by vivicatee: 12:20pm On May 11, 2011
u doont need to disgrace her, its quite childish, now u know the kind of person she is, u shld make ur decision whether to stay or leave
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by agabaI23(m): 12:26pm On May 11, 2011
Odunnu:

nwokeoma, if you say so. I'l hate **** to break my head over a man
Mbanu nwanyi oma, ujo adighi. Uka akpara akpa ka eji isi ekwe
You won't have to break your head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Women W/fake Profile Picture's / VIDEO: Daughter Of The President Of Congo,in Shameful Scandal As Sεxtape Leaked / Woman Saw Me Walk Past Her And Looked Elsewhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.