Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook (6923 Views)

Why Do Babes Like Supporting Their Boyfriends' Football Clubs? / What Do Babes Mean By `they Have Invested In A Relationship`. / Why Do Women Want Guys 'over 6 Foot' When Listing Desired Qualities? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by kmarcus: 5:13pm On May 11, 2011
@sir-P2007. It is possible this guy is telling the truth but I'm sure he has exaggerated some part of the story. Abi?
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 11, 2011
beri2:

Not like im supporting what she did, but in all honesty, I think internet sex is quite common amongst girls. In more developed countries, some gurls make a living out of phone intimacy but still carry on with their normal lives and relationships.

Like you'v been advised, confront her. I think almost everyone is perverted in someway. A lot of pps have dirty secrets, its just that "na whom dem catch nai b thief" Im sure if you are true to yourself, you would know if she's your wife.

Goodluck.

We are Nigerians madam,we are cultured people.And he already engaged her.That should tell you more
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by beri2(f): 5:33pm On May 11, 2011
olas2u:

We are Nigerians madam,we are cultured people.And he already engaged her.That should tell you more

Im sure you can see from d postings above mine that the OP is a perv as well, which just goes to proove my theory. We should not be so fast to shoot people.
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by beri2(f): 5:39pm On May 11, 2011
olas2u:

Im sure you can see from d postings above mine that the OP is a perv as well, which just goes to proove my theory. We should not be so fast to shoot people.
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by aowasiu(m): 6:08pm On May 11, 2011
Dear 'Poster',

I hope your're not messing with us. 'Cos if you are, then you're one dreamy-eyed, mean, no-good, time wasting f@@king  guy. angry

But if your story's true,    Dump the f*@*king b@*@ch mate!
And quit moaning about how you met, what you've given for the relationship, your tolerance,  It's PATHETIC.

Come on man.  A girl you're dating/engaged to wants to get jiggy with someone else and you still wanna be with her? shocked

Forget it lad, she aint no angel(preacher child or no).  undecided
[b]SHE'LL NEVER BE FAITHFULL TO YOU IF YOU MAKE THE MISTAKE OF MARRYING HER.[/b] angry

Don't even bother confronting her, cos it'll mean you still want her. You really shouldn't even be thinking of her. Just MOVE ON.

Be[b] A MAN, DUDE[/b]. smiley Start acting like those BALLS you have are a man's.
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by tenalpazc(f): 11:02pm On May 11, 2011
@poster,confront her instead of posting it on fcbk and try 2 kip ur eyez wide open incase she has tricks up her sleeves.
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by Tosinville(m): 11:53pm On May 11, 2011
Maybe she's trying to do YY online so don't judge or bury her yet, bruh!
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by Nobody: 7:36am On May 12, 2011
@ Poster

Why did you go snooping in the first place 'I juta isi nkita I were agba ya mee gini?'. . .

I think men who think their gfs/fiancés won't cheat on them are living in a fool's paradise. days are gone when men expect their wives to be innocent wifely beings whose sole purpose is to serve them. A woman doesn't even need to leave the comfort of her home to cheat now. So when you guys go about feeling like the kings of the universe, you might want to consider that! cool cool
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by LordReed(m): 7:49am On May 12, 2011
^^^^ And this is supposed be a good thing?
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by Tosinville(m): 7:54am On May 12, 2011
idk
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by Freestyl(m): 9:02am On May 12, 2011
The height of desperation!!!
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by Nobody: 10:22am On May 12, 2011
@OP
I have had a similar a experience with a girl that was supposed to be my fiancée. The only difference is that I had not engaged her. Most university gals these days are so unfaithful looking for a guy working in oil coy to milked dry while still professing to love you and only you. Before, those of them in medical college used to be more decent mainly cos of load of academic work they had to face and not having enough time to play around, reason I went for this medical student. But she turned out to be a common hall. She came to my house for a weekend and insisted to go the following day which was quite unusual of her.  She didn't know I had earlier gone through her text messages to this guy b4 she quickly deleted them.  She told the guy she was in her auntie's house and she was to come out by 11am that Saturday for the guy to come there pick her up. I play along pretending not to know what she was up to and never confronted her then. The moment i went into the bathroom to have a shower she quickly ran into the wardrobe to make a call to the guy. I had earlier sensed she was itching to put a call to the guy any time I make a move away from the room. I got dressed up and dropped her at the park and she kissed me sayin 'honey take care, I'll always love and die for you' and I just smiled and waved at her.

I moved to the spot where she had asked the guy to come pick her with her auntie who lived nearby (so I dont get to see that alone) and parked my car a little hidden  far away. Lo and behold she came right there within 20 mins and there guy was already nearby waiting. As soon as she entered his car, she gave this guy a hot peck on the steering and myself I just tapped on her side of the door and waved 'good bye'! The next thing she jumped out of the car and started their normal crocodile tears thing, 'Baby it is not what you think. I can explain' I just drove away.

Most university gals are that dangerous in relationship these days. When you notice that and dump them fast, they will go to facebook to post 'Men are cheaters' 'All guys are the same' and bla bla bla stuff they keep talking about. Man, gather all your facts well about her chat with this guy. Try get to know the time she will be checking into that hotel. You can go along with any of her close relative or confidant who know about the engagement with her. Give her pastor dad a copy of the facebook chat and details later. Publish it anywhere else u want it published. These gals have got to learn a lesson the bitter way!

Imagine the nonsense this gal is up to after all the money u have been payin into her account every month in GTB and Oceanic bank! angry  angry!!! Imagine all the BlackBerry and BlueBerry of this world she has been collecting from you! The best she could give you in return is unfaithfulness! Nobody is perfect and we all have our flaws and can be forgiven but on this occasion where you have even gone ahead to get her engaged b4 this silly act, she only deserved to be disgraced and dumped!  angry  angry
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 12, 2011
Ujujoan:

@ Poster

Why did you go snooping in the first place 'I juta isi nkita I were agba ya mee gini?'. . .

I think men who think their gfs/fiancés won't cheat on them are living in a fool's paradise. days are gone when men expect their wives to be innocent wifely beings whose sole purpose is to serve them. A woman doesn't even need to leave the comfort of her home to cheat now. So when you guys go about feeling like the kings of the universe, you might want to consider that! cool cool

You better shut up if you dont have any meaningful contribution,somebody h is in pains ,you are talking bullshit.Continue to cheat,You will cheat the wrong guy one day.
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 12, 2011
THese hoes the same, all that change is their outfit
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 12, 2011
Lord_Reed:

^^^^ And this is supposed be a good thing?

Well . . . such is life! cool
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by hooklover: 10:03pm On May 12, 2011
Macfarland i do admireur advice ur story is such a patetic one , later the babes will say u just want to sleep with them and go now they c someone that will takethem serious they will just fumble,,,,,,,,

i will gather my facts well as u said and when i conclude, i hope to publish just as u said thes babes need to lear the had way, so that every one will know what they are up to on first glance.

More advice needed,
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 13, 2011
what @aguiyi said is true o, all those chicks into all this internet things are just way off it, they love sex , and that leaves me with the idea that girls are all prostitutes, i cant count all my online chicks, 2go , facebook, nimbuzz, mbuzzy, bb, and the rest, 1 week latest i don fu--ck dem

once ur chick de chat, forget am, she de find out side fu ck. cos another man go fu ck her mos def. Leave her and find another babe, else u will be bounded in that lifetime misery called marriage with her. Guy make hay while the sun shines. EVEN IF U FU--CK HER WELL, once she's gone cyber chattin, she gone wild. Ur di--ck no go reach her again
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by hooklover: 7:30pm On May 13, 2011
thats serious oh so when and where are we likely to find the right lady in an era where every one is going cyber for virtually everything.
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by Odunnu: 7:37pm On May 13, 2011
I need to start meeting and forking my online friends,everybody is into it.Cant be left behind!
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by agabaI23(m): 7:41pm On May 13, 2011
Odunnu:

I need to start meeting and forking my online friends,everybody is into it.Cant be left behind!
angry
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by Odunnu: 7:48pm On May 13, 2011
Lets start with you. Game?
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by agabaI23(m): 7:49pm On May 13, 2011
No, I don't do that angry
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by Odunnu: 7:55pm On May 13, 2011
Oya clear for road. Old school naim you be.
Wake up! We are in 2011 where every gurl with a facebook, NL,twitter, 2go etc account get to fork all or some of their online male friends
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by agabaI23(m): 8:01pm On May 13, 2011
Odunnu:

Oya clear for road. Old school naim you be.
Wake up! We are in 2011 where every gurl with a facebook, NL,twitter, 2go etc account get to fork all or some of their online male friends
Your punny is sealed and reserved for me and me alone. So no one has such access hun
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by Odunnu: 8:14pm On May 13, 2011
Stop being delusional. You need to wise up
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by Dsense(m): 8:14pm On May 13, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by agabaI23(m): 8:15pm On May 13, 2011
Odunnu:

Stop being delusional. You need to wise up

Mu nwa delusional? Wetin I don do to deserve that one?
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by Odunnu: 8:17pm On May 13, 2011
You are being oldschool. Everybody is doing it, why shouldnt I?
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by agabaI23(m): 8:18pm On May 13, 2011
Odunnu:

You are being oldschool. Everybody is doing it, why shouldnt I?
OK then go ahead if it makes your pants wet
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by Odunnu: 8:24pm On May 13, 2011
I'l start with you.
Where do we meet? When do we do it?
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by agabaI23(m): 8:27pm On May 13, 2011
Odunnu:

I'l start with you.
Where do we meet? When do we do it?
You will come and talk with me. I wanna know more about odunnu. Ssex is not in ma mind. You can try one of your numerous hussies and then come back. I am still waiting wink
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by Odunnu: 8:40pm On May 13, 2011
What do you know?
What dont you know?
What do you want to know?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mynd Is A Cheater! / Durentt Is A 12 Years Old Kid / Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.