Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? (46031 Views)

My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? / NLC Strike Stops The Marriage Of Couple In Lagos / My Brother & His Fiancee Are Both AS, Yet He Wants To Go Ahead With The Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Fantazy(m): 6:01pm On Jul 11, 2021
If you finally marry that one, u go dey pay her after every round, after using the toilet, even before taking her bath!

Anyway, bro. It's your decision to make!

Good luck!
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by REALretep(m): 6:35pm On Jul 11, 2021
Ekomatrix1:
I have this girl I have been dating for 4 years and we are planning to get married to this year. But I notice she does not like to sacrifice. I mean, she is kind of selfish.

she is studying and i send her money aside the one the parent gives to her but if i request for a video call, she would ask me to send her data, if she comes to my house and i don't give her TP not minding that i gave her money some weeks/days back she would be angry.

Yesterday i booked a ticket for her to come to lagos from anambra, after booking she asked me to also send her some feeding money for the journey. I refused and asked her to take from the 20k I sent to her last 2 weeks, she then said " WHO PAYS FOR TP AND NOT GIVES FEEDING MONEY?  

Long story short, I had to cancel the ticket. I have constantly complained about her selfishness  but no improvement .

what should i do?
Premium tears loading... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by rickyboss333: 7:06pm On Jul 11, 2021
Ekomatrix1:
I have this girl I have been dating for 4 years and we are planning to get married to this year. But I notice she does not like to sacrifice. I mean, she is kind of selfish.

she is studying and i send her money aside the one the parent gives to her but if i request for a video call, she would ask me to send her data, if she comes to my house and i don't give her TP not minding that i gave her money some weeks/days back she would be angry.

Yesterday i booked a ticket for her to come to lagos from anambra, after booking she asked me to also send her some feeding money for the journey. I refused and asked her to take from the 20k I sent to her last 2 weeks, she then said " WHO PAYS FOR TP AND NOT GIVES FEEDING MONEY?  

Long story short, I had to cancel the ticket. I have constantly complained about her selfishness  but no improvement .

what should i do?
It's quite funny ur even thinking as far as getting married to someone like this. Am even. Surprised she accepted to go into marriage with u, cos from all I can tell, this babe is no where to be called your girlfriend let alone your wife. I used d word "your" cos am sure there is some one else she is actually very loyal to and she actually sacrifices for. But if this isn't d case, then she's just another hooker

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Poleski: 8:44pm On Jul 11, 2021
Ekomatrix1:

what should i do?

If you value your health and wants to live long, don't even think of marrying her! She's not even a girlfriend material, not to talk of a marriage material!

She's a selfish and entitled brat who has no regards for you. She doesn't give a fck about you! She's an ingrate. Don't even get me started with, "she loves me", because her attitude shows she doesn't!

Dump her as*s immediately, count your loss and move on! There are many women out there who will cherish and appreciate you.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by EndRape2(f): 11:16pm On Jul 11, 2021
See this mumu. You people hate the truth, if he should dump her or lose, the girl or the man, she is still a student and young, she will still marry a young and better guy.

pocohantas:

Shut up. Nonsense redpiller. Seems you are stingy too!
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by ruffkenny: 2:45am On Jul 12, 2021
Everyone is selfish somehow, for u to date her for 4 years and want to marry her then she must also have some good qualities,all am saying is that there is no perfect girl outside,if u dump this one the next girl u meet might be worse considering all cons and pros,so please u are the one that knows her better and is u that will live with her,u know her good qualities or values..
Do u think u can be able to live with her till u guys get old and die,. Pls only u can answer this, stop seeking for people's opinion in your personal love life...

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by WisdomHunter(m): 6:58am On Jul 12, 2021
Let her know your concern about her selfish attitude and how you can't continue like that with her and the need for her to adjust, in relationship or marriage to work both party need adjustment in their lives.

Bro you should be wary of a selfish partner because you never know what future holds, what if tomorrow she start earning more than you and you become financially unstable cool ask yourself can she took over the bills in your home cry or will seat back watching all of you suffer or even start treating you bad because she is now in charge of your financial needs.

Think
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by PattyMike(m): 7:54am On Jul 12, 2021
sirjoe1124:

Ok I know all these are lies. You just want to feel good but the good news is that nobody is feeling you.

Lie sir how, if u DM privately I will send u proof cheesy.....Then u can testify to the others here lmao.

My wife is my muse/good luck charm, when I give her I get it 5 times back. We dated for six years no break up once in that six years, dis woman was with me when I couldn’t gather 10k in a whole calendar year. This woman got an android phone for me to transcribe when work no Dey outside, I complained it wasn’t easy for me she got an average 50k laptop for me again to make it easier for me to make more money transcribing, I was sick this woman took care of my hospital bills. You can check my followed topic here to see about the transcribing. My chief I’ve been giving her and I will continue to give her for life, kill yourself if u don’t believe. God has given me the ability to and I will take care of my woman cus she is a rare gem bros.
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by PattyMike(m): 8:01am On Jul 12, 2021
LagosNissan:

Your logic is flawed You claim she can take care of herself if you can't, yet you give her over 100k monthly.

All these while, what has she been doing with her money?

If you ever have any financial issue, that's when you will know whom this girl is.

Read my last post, she’s not a girl she a woman bro. A boss woman cheesy cheesy cheesy. And the thing is ever since I been making her happy I never get financial ISU talkless of Issue, it’s been almost a year now I give her ma money like that. I don’t lack, that’s what I don’t understand when it’s seems things are dulling, I swear God provides a way. The money I give her goes back to us, by the way my wedding is in October. You’re invited Baba mi oni Nissan.
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by authority2006(m): 8:46am On Jul 12, 2021
izzou:

You cannot be comfortable with everything in your partner. I might be wrong, but I got this data from married friends and relatives.

There's no guarantee that he would meet a selfless person if he breaks up.

But it is better to try another person. We shouldn't let the fear of unknown control our lives and decisions
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by authority2006(m): 8:50am On Jul 12, 2021
Ekomatrix1:

what should i do?

I'm more concerned about this part! She didn't bother to visit you again! This girl no send you at all. In fact, you're in love with yourself.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 12, 2021
Ekomatrix1:
Amen

quote author=Candycrushy post=103596926]Some girls are just so stupid. Op i pray God blesses you with who your heart really desires. Good riddance to bad rubbish

So what's the update? What decision have you decided to take going forward and what was her reaction when you canceled the trip?

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by cooooooks(m): 10:59pm On Jul 12, 2021
'about'

Ahmed0336:
Guy, you're about to enter one chance.
Babe wey no fit sacrifice a little resources is not fit.

Abort I repeat abort
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by cooooooks(m): 11:00pm On Jul 12, 2021
This is the type of advice giver that will see a crocodile in the water and tell you: 'the weather is calm today'.

izzou:
If everybody starts to type the cons of their partners, nobody go marry.

My point is: Can you carry this cross, or would you love her despite her selfishness?

If no, please end it and move on.

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by cooooooks(m): 11:01pm On Jul 12, 2021
Na blogger.
Taywon:
Simps everywhere.....
But wait... Wats happening to our men... They can't think for themselves...

So 4 ur eye nau love dy this relationship....
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Candycrushy(f): 5:05am On Jul 13, 2021
Beloved3:

So what's the update? What decision have you decided to take going forward and what was her reaction when you canceled the trip?
What are you talking about pls??
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 13, 2021
Candycrushy:

What are you talking about pls??

Sorry I meant to quote the OP not you.
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by OdenKelechi(m): 10:28pm On Jul 13, 2021
If you fail to see the signs God is showing you nau, you'll suffer later cos this one can't help you grow. She'll only take but never give
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by stanley000: 5:08am On Jul 15, 2021
izzou:

grin grin

But the girl take style wicked sha.

Baba book seat for God is good motors. Madam said she needs money to buy banana at Ore.

grin grin grin grin
wait o can one actually book a bus trip online like airlines without sending the money ?
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by BTTS(f): 6:48am On Jul 16, 2021
StreetFight:

Your guy is coming. He is very near, but God is still preparing him for you because you are special
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities / Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. / Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.